You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Mission Details:

This will be the day I’ve waited for! Something interesting to happen! It’s a short story but I’ll make it longer. Basically he was getting tired of sitting around, naturally he wanted to go on a mission, but looking at the weather…. Yea he’d rather not run towards his desert of death. So he took to something more interesting. He was lucky enough to find a job that paid him to spar with other ninja. Apparently the work ethic of the village was getting pretty low if they were willing to pay their own ninja to train. With what he wanted to do settled he just had the matter of finding who to do it with. Kisei immediately thought to his brother, on one hand he would be most familiar with his techniques and equipment, on the other hand he’d rather not lose a hand to whatever super high tech robots he’s been cracking up down in his lab.

Solution? Gather up all the names listed in squads in the Kazekage buildings and play a little game of darts. Miraculously he didn’t end up with Ryo but some person named Kuno instead. “Man…” He really wanted to face off in another round against the puppeteer but the rules of darts had to be respected. The fabric of reality counts on it. So he arranged for them to meet at the same empty field he had fought his own teammate in when he first met him. Explaining who he was, why he was writing and all that. Right now he was patiently waiting for his partner in a rather large plain empty field.

His was shaded by his trusty umbrella, unassuming in appearance except for maybe it’s gun handle grip. Strapped around his back and wrapped in cloth was the new weapon Alfa had made him. He hadn’t much practice with it yet but this training session should improve that. Kisei stood in the middle of the field, whistling to himself and wondering when or if his challenge was enough to bring his intended opponent.

353/1500
OOC: Your move...

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Kuno had received a message earlier that morning from a ninja whom he had never met or even heard about before, which actually made the young Uchiha far more interested in its contents. It seemed that there had been a new mission posted in the administration building that was encouraging the ninja of the Village Hidden in the Sands to spar for payment. It was an excellent opportunity to be paid for his hard work, on top of the fact that it would allow him to practice some of his new skills that he had been practicing for some time now. Plus, Kuno had always just liked a good spar, and sparring with someone that he knew nothing about would be more of a challenge for sure.

So, the young Uchiha threw on his normal clothing, a white shirt along with his generally Ninshiki cloak and Sunagakure forehead protector, and strapped his ninja tools to the pouch on his left leg just above where he strapped his miao dao to his hip. Without wanting to waste any time, the chuunin made his way to the empty training friend that the stranger had directed him to in order to begin this paid training session. It did not take him very long to make his way to the area in the village that this training field resided in, and who he saw waiting for him was definitely not what he had expected. The boy was younger than Kuno, that much was certain judging by his height and stature. His eyes were unique, as they appeared to be violet in colour which contrasted nicely with his black hair and pale skin. He was wearing a collared short-sleeved jacket, black skinny jeans, and boots that went all the way up to his knees. Kuno could only imagine how hot they would be considering all of the black that he used to wear around the village. Though the most interesting thing about the boy was the umbrella that he held in his hand. It looked normal enough, except for the strange grip that he was holding it with.

Taking this all in, Kuno raised a hand to wave at the ninja who has asked him for this sparring match. “Hey there, you must be Kisei right? I’m Kuno. Before we start I just wanted to say thanks for the offer to spar. I haven’t had a good partner for this kind of thing in a while, so I’m looking forward to it.” He closed the distance between the two ninja and smiled as he continued. “So before we get started, I guess we should lay out some ground rules here right? Do you have anything in mind that you want off limits? Are you alright with me using my sword? My only request is that we don’t air to break each other’s equipment.” He chucked at the last comment, hoping that his partner would feel the same way.

WC:499
OOC:

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei cracked a crooked smile when another joined him in his waiting. Tilting his one good eye  to center the stranger he was surprised to find red striped black hair. He waved back weakly  with a bent hand. When the came closer his heart, fell, to find that the man was taller than him. Just a small, not really, detail. No need to get carried away. But he couldn't help the twinge of envy in his blood. When he spoke however, his tone was pleasant and reasonable. At least he had that going for him.

Kisei tilted his head with a curious glint in his eyes. So this was his training partner. "Glad to meet you too Kuno. I'm happy to help anytime." He smiled. I'm so screwed. he thought to himself. "There's only a few things I'll ask you for. One: Don't kill me." Kisei grinned wider. "Two: Try not to break these two sweeties I got here, they're rather expensive." Slightly raising his umbrella and displaying the cloth sheathed pinwheel.

Suddenly planting the umbrella into the ground to his right, he slung the weapon on his back to the front and began to untie it. With one final tug the bandages fell to the ground and in his hands a pristine combat pinwheel lay inanimate but alive, waiting for a test drive. "Other than that I have no qualms of what happens here." Slinging his weapon along his shoulder he placed his right hand back on the umbrella.

Kisei was as combat ready as he'd ever be. Both weapons in hand, chakra at its highest. Although Kuno had the upper hand in experience, probably, and jutsu, more than likely, Kisei had faith in his weapons. Unlike Ryo he didn't seem to have any puppets or (impressive) weapons with him other than that sheathed sword with him. Kuno was without a doubt stronger than he, so close ranged combat was to be avoided for the moment.

Kisei shrugged. "I think I'll let you have the first move."

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
The young Uchiha was happy with the request that his parring partner had presented him with, and was happy to return the smile that he was offered. He also did not want to kill anyone here, so that would be easy enough to follow. And he also did not want his weapons broken over the course of the fight, so he figured that it would only be fair for him to leave Kisei’s…um…weapons in one piece as well. Though when he looked at what the young man was holding, he had no idea what he was going to be up against. As he watched the shinobi unravel the wrappings that covered the weapon, Kuno could hardly believe his eyes when he found himself starting at a large combat pinwheel, the like of which he had never seen before.

He could not help but raise his eyebrow at that, but tired not to appear disrespectful in any way. A shinobi was generally a master, or at least an adept user of whatever they decided to use in battle, and Kuno had no doubt that the boy standing before him could use that umbrella and pinwheel far better than he could. Shaking his head for a moment, he let out a quiet chuckle as Kisei shrugged. "I think I'll let you have the first move." Kuno rested his right hand on the hilt of his blade, slowly drawing it out as he replied. “Very well, if that’s what you’d prefer.” As the sword came unsheathed, its crimson colour was revealed to the genin. It was the colour of blood and fire, beautifully forged to appear to have budding flames being coaxed to life from embers. As he finished drawing Adolescent Ember, he concluded his thought. “I’ll try to start out a little slow, just so that we can get warmed up. But I won’t hold back for long, so don’t expect me to.” He then took a few steps back, putting fifteen metres between the two combatants

With that, Kuno wasted no more time and launched into an attack that he had become very accustomed to. Channeling fuuton chakra into his right hand which held the sword, he then sent it into the blade before throwing it in an arc at Kisei using his Blade Boomerang technique such that the peak of the arc would be right at the genin’s position. Without waiting to see if it would connect, Kuno would jump into the air and forward two metres, unleashing a Phoenix Flower Jutsu and sending the ten projectiles in an arc two metres behind his quarry. Hopefully for Kuno this would force Kisei to wither block the sword attack or step back into one of his fireballs. Regardless of what would happen, Kuno would land ten metres away from Kisei and start to sprint towards him as his sword would return to his right hand, though he would not move as quickly as he could, giving Kisei a chance to react.

The fight was on, and Kuno was already excited.

WC:519+499=1018/1500
Chakra:175/200:

Items:

OOC:

Last edited by Kuno on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei smiled confidently at Kuno's words. "Just don't complain when you get beat." He had called out. Oh he was so wrong. The older ninja unexpectedly thrown his sword toward Kisei. A slight whistle catching the blade as it flew through the air. In addition he had about ten flaming spheres flying toward him. With little time to react or maneuver around the obstacles he dashed backwards while keeping his original position.

He waited until the flames had converged on his original location and momentarily covered the area in flames, before straightening his umbrella forwards and clicking it twice. After a small delay two bolts of energy would fire right after each other and through the dissipating flames headed straight for Kuno.

Kisei was much more experienced with his umbrella and fully knew that the other ninja was still well within his range.

"Tsk." The young ninja bit his lip. He could've probably handled that a lot more efficiently. It was barely seconds into their sparring match and Kisei was already about a third down on his chakra. Best not too get to upset about it now though.

With eyes unmoving from his opponent he gripped his umbrella tighter. Infusing a little chakra into the mechanism for his next jutsu before stabbing it into the ground. Hilt face up.

Wanting to conserve some energy for later he decided that was enough action for right now

Chakra: 105:

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
As he touched down on the ground, Kuno quickly looked up in hopes that his attack had the effect he was looking for. He had hoped that the genin would have been forced to block the swords head on, but instead found himself impressed at the speed that Kisei had displayed, able to jump back quick enough and far enough to evade not only the blades, but the rain of fire coming from above. As he took his first few steps forward, Kuno readied himself for a counter attack, but due to the fact that he was not yet using his Sharingan, he had no idea what to expect. It was a handicap that he was not used too, and even during this simple spar he realized how heavily he had come to rely on his eyes.  

That reliance meant that he was not quite as ready as he could have been when he heard, before he saw, the two projectiles that Kisei had launched at him emerge from the smoke created form his Pheonix Flowers. The bolts of energy were moving towards him quickly; so quickly in fact that Kuno realized he was too close to jump out of their way before they would strike him. It seemed that Kisei was using Kuno’s reliance on short range attacks to his advantage, and Kuno was impressed. Not wanting to be burned literally or figuratively this early on, Kuno threw his hands forward and slammed them together at the last moment, whipping up a gale of wind that blasted back towards the projectiles and sent them scattering to the left and right of the chuunin. At this point, with his sword still in his right and his running slowed die to the attack, Kuno reached down with his left hand, pulling form his pouch two shuriken before throwing them straight for Kisei.

Only this time he would not slow his assault; this time he kept moving forward as he did so. He knew that the genin was at an advantage at range, but Kuno also knew that many enemies would try to fight him close up, so the boy needed practice. After Kisei dealt with the projectiles, and if he had not stopped Kuno with some other attack, Kuno would then use a burst of speed only to close the distance between the shinobi, ensuring that the next reaction from his sparring partner would have to be one up close this time. Hough once he was within melee range, Kuno would take his sword and appear to ready himself, not slowing down the flow on the battle,  but hoping to let Kisei make the first move so that he would react instead of acting.

WC:454+1018=1472/1500
Chakra: 160/200:

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei squinted towards Kuno, the smoke had dissipated by this point but he still had some trouble focusing on his partner. From what he's heard though his attack failed. Not unexpected. The shuriken he should have seen coming a bit earlier though.

He ducked the projectiles with a deep limbo. The projectiles flying past him with terrifying proximity. When he tried to lift back up though he was pulled back down by the weight of his pinwheel. He was able to recover with a back roll, but when he looked back up the distance between him and Kuno was rapidly closing.

That was fast, seems like he realized his mistake. A bit late however.

The flower, pointed from his incoming opponent. A quick hand checked the locking mechanism, giving it a experimental twist of the wrist. With little thought and a bit of chakra, the weapon lit up with electricity. As soon as Kuno stepped within the mid range of his weapon he snapped it forwards and met his partner head on.

The trajectory of the the item was off however. If Kuno didn't move it would only graze his left shoulder. Meanwhile the pole would be his main weapon for now. Even if his weapon was nothing more than a long stick it would be fine. He gave a quick jab with the rod to his chest, and if able, his right shoulder. Then, any moment now the wheel should be coming back, electric as ever.

Jutu Used + Items [Chakra: 90/150:

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Kuno continued to be impressed by the young genin that he was sparring with. He reacted quickly and effectively to the shuriken thrown at him, and even when the young Uchiha saw him falter for a moment, the recovery into a backwards roll was not only smooth, but also an effective way to put just a little bit more distance between himself and his attacker. If Kisei had been faster, or Kuno on an equal level with him, it would have forced Kuno to reevaluate his head on assault which would but the younger shinobi at an advantage, even if for but a moment. Unfortunately for the genin, Kuno was far faster than him, and so the gap was losing quickly nevertheless.

Despite this obvious advantage for the chuunin, Kisei did not back down, and Kuno watched with a grin as he swung his combat pinwheel forward sending the round piece toward him. It seemed that Kisei did not aim properly however, and Kuno only had to twist his body to the left in order to ensure that the weapon would miss his shoulder. With that, the distance was closed, and Kisei launched into a couple of attacks with his rod. The first jab was toward the Uchiha’s chest, and judging by the electricity crackling across the weapon, Kuno did not want to feel that. Raising his own sword in one hand and using more strength that the young man Kuno deflected the blow to his left by clashing his sword against the strange weapon. The second strike came for his right shoulder, and Kuno took the opportunity to lock his blade against the rod, forcing Kisei to hold his position or be slashed by Kuno crimson sword.

He was going to try talking to the genin in that moment, as a sort of reassurance or encouragement, but Kuno shortly found out that Kisei did not need the extra reinforcement. Once again, he heard the returning wheel before he saw it, and only that’s to his far superior speed to the wheel that he was able to jump to the right, rolling along the dirt but springing to his feet before Kisei could take advantage of it. When he looked back to his opponent, there was a smile on his face. “That is one impressive weapon.” He looked over the pinwheel crackling with electricity. “I’ll be honest, I think I’ve been taking it too easy on you, and for that, I apologize. You fight smart, and so I’m gonna up the difficulty a little bit.”

As he finished the sentence, he locked eyes with Kisei while activating his Sharingan, each eye becoming a pool of crimson with two black tomoe sitting in place. “Let’s see what you can really do!” Without wasting any more time on theatrics, Kuno formed a one handed Tiger seal and inhaled a great deal before expelling a fireball from his mouth that traveled toward Kisei at twenty metres per second, double the speed of his phoenix flowers form earlier. He was confident that Kisei could dodge if or block it, so he stood still waiting for a retaliation that he could test his new eyes on.

WC:537+1472=2009/1500

Chakra 135/200:

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei let out a disgruntled noise when, not just one, more than two, all three of his attacks failed. It was obvious that Kuno was a lot more skilled with that sword than he thought. Not only was he able to block his first attack but his second as well, even known when to dodge the third. Leaping to his right, and disengaging from their stand off. He rolled along the ground. Faster than Kisei could snap it to attack him but not so that he couldn't put  some distance between the two of them.

Gripping the handle of the umbrella to his side and placing a few steps between them he stopped for a small break. Taking a few deep breathes while he processed what he was actually saying. "Thanks, a masterpiece this one is." He smiled weakly. Kisei didn't need to raise his weapons to show them off, they were already awesome on their own. Though he wasn't out of the woods yet. The change in his eyes brought him back to his senses. As soon as he brought his hands together Kisei knew he was preparing a jutsu. Great, this was like his sparring match with Ryo all over again. On his inhale he brought his weapon up, pulling the trigger along the way. Unleashing a brilliant light and firing just after he could see the fireball expelling from Kuno's mouth.  

When the jutsu collided the resulting explosion was enough to catch Kisei off guard and because of the Chuunin's head start the blast was closer to Kisei. The shock wave from Kisei's own weapon damaged his clothes some what and created a pretty large sand cloud but other than than Kisei was alright. The Ushinatta's breaths were shallow and fast.

As he began to regain control of his breathing he thought back to the change in Kuno's eyes. He had his suspicions but he couldn't say for sure if that was what he saw. The Sharingan. The ultimate dojutsu. Damn, just the thought of that being true really got him going. Tightening his grip on his umbrella he pulled back, and threw it as hard as he could toward the other ninja! It was more impulse than planned but he was a "little" pissed. The throw itself wasn't as accurate as he had hoped but it was high enough to hit the Chuunin if he didn't move. Kisei wouldn't make another move for now, right now he just tried to keep himself from heating up too much. Quickly stripping off his jacket if he found the time.

Jutsu + Items [Chakra:

Last edited by Kisei on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Kisei reacted to Kuno’s jutsu quickly and effectively. The fireball launched towards the genin but the young Uchiha could hear the ‘pop’ of Kisei’s weapon once again. Kuno decided to wait to see if it would be enough to counter his own attack, but the result that he got was far more surprising than he would have ever expected. The explosion was not only a ridiculously bright light show for his Sharingan to witness, the threads of chakra expanding all around the pair on shinobi; but the sound it created was cacophonous to say the least. Even though it occurred closer to Kisei than Kuno, the Uchiha raised his arm to cover his eyes, protecting him from the heat for a moment. As the dust kicked up from the attack finally settled, Kuno was satisfied to see that his partner had not been too badly burnt. Though that wasn’t to say that Kisei was staying cool.

In fact, the look on his face was no longer one of determination, but of frustration. His sparring partner’s furrowed brow betrayed emotions that were not kept in check, though even if he was trying to hide them, he could not for long. Before Kuno knew what was happened, Kisei turned toward him and let his Umbrella weapon fly straight for him, the end of it on it was to hitting his mark. Now, Kuno was one to get angry at very little things, but ironically enough, he tended to be able to control himself during a fight. Though at the sight of Kisei allowing his emotions to get the better of him for a moment, Kuno got cocky, and did something very stupid. It was not difficult for him to sidestep the approaching umbrella, but instead of simply letting it fall to the ground behind him, he turned and slicked down at it with his own blade. He did not swing hard enough to cause any permanent damage, but as he sent it crashing to the ground, he allowed his own short fuse to burn out, and instead of fighting, Kuno lectured.

“Alright, I maybe I overestimated you. You were doing really well man! Reacting quickly to my attacks, keeping me on the defensive for the most part. But now to go and throw one of your weapons at me for what? There goes your long range advantage, and its only gone because you put it there.” He stepped forward as Kisei began stripping off his jacket, ignoring every opening he saw and allowing for the short break. “You can’t let yourself get frustrated like that. If this had been a real fight, that weapon would not only be useless to you at a distance, but it would have probably been damaged by your opponent. You’re really good at range, and both of your weapons are amazing. Don’t give them up because you get pissed off. With a little more time and training, you’ll be able to run all around the battlefield, using that crazy umbrella of yours to take people out left and right.”

The chunnin paused for a moment and lifted his sword to be pointing out in front of him. “But now that you’ve given it up, how about you come at me one more time with that pinwheel, and we’ll call it a day.” He would then simply wait to react, positive that this genin still had an ace up his sleeve.

WC:583+2009=2592/1500
Chakra: 125/200:

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei had managed to reel in his temper somewhat, his breaths slowing down with hi waning emotions. Causally wiping the sweat from his brow with his weaponless arm. He was a bit disappointed about his umbrella, he hadn't meant for it to get damaged because of his carelessness. Clearly he still had a lot to learn. Kisei hadn't expected this match to be easy, but to think he'd be so over his head. From the start he was the one being pushed back, narrowly managing to hold on.

It was kind of thrilling.

What wasn't thrilling was being lectured by kinsman. True, he did put himself in this new situation. While he didn't say anything about giving up he had to admit that anything beyond this would be futile and would be for the sake of itself. Kisei nodded understandingly. "Alrighty then." Mimicking Kuno he pointed his tip of his pinwheel forward after unlocking the wheel. The weapon spinning slowly at the motion. "One." Kisei braced himself, "Two..." A step forward- and he disappeared, a battered umbrella taking his place.

When Kuno had stepped closer to Kisei he walked right past his umbrella, leaving a foot or two right behind him. Quickly pushing himself to a crouch, he leaped back and swiped horizontally with his pinwheel. Charging it with the necessary chakra as he did so. The wheel suddenly and violently spun as it rode along the edge of it's maximum range.

The Ushinatta knew from the meager distance between the two of them and the length of his attack, that it would more than likely wrap around Kuno a couple of times before finding some spot on his body to cut into. But given that he hadn't let up on the use of his Static Sabre the Chuunin ought to be as wary of the electrified wire as the buzz saw attached to it as both would be more than enough to slow him down. "Three!"

Jutsu + Items / [Chakra: 45/150]:

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Kuno’s grip tightened on his crimson sword as the genin before him seemed to reign in his emotions. He mirrored Kuno’s stance, pointing the large, almost comical combat pinwheel. "Alrighty then." The Uchiha smiled at the confidence that he was showing which excited Kuno, considering what he thought this young guy was capable of. The pinwheel began to spin on the end of the pole, and Kuno bent at his knees, readying for the full frontal assault. "One." Kuno raised an eyebrow, unsure of what the point of counting was. Kuno shuffled his feet, re-planting them firmly to prepare himself. No matter what, Kuno would be able to read Kisei’s movements thanks to his Sharingan. But why was he so nervous? "Two..." Kisei took one step forward, and Kuno raised his blade slightly, and then…

Music:

He was gone! With a puff of smoke, the genin before him was replaced by…something? By the time the smoke cleared and Kuno realized that it was the umbrella, it was too late. He spun around to where the umbrella had landed behind him, and stared, wide eyed at the genin who was in the middle of swinging his pinwheel, crackling with electricity toward the young Uchiha. "Three!" Kuno was too close, and he knew it. The irony of the situation was not lost on him, considering he was going to lose this fight due to getting overly emotional and talking instead of keeping his guard up. The charged weapon swing toward him, extending far past the range that he was thought it would go to due to the attack from earlier. As it swung past him, one of the wires touched his right arm, sending a jolt of electricity through it that made it go numb and caused him to drop his weapon. With that contact made, the pinwheel swung around him, closing in on him and letting the wire touch him again, disabling his other arm and left leg, making him drop to one knee.

With no way to defend himself, he could only brace for the impact of the huge pinwheel as it stabbed into his abdomen, the electricity coursing through it paralyzing his body and forcing him to drop to both knees as he stared up at the genin who had bested him, due to his own arrogance. He could already feel the numbness in his hand receding, but Kisei had won this fight, and Kuno was happy to admit it. He deactivated his Sharingan and smiled bigger than he had before. “Now that is what I’m talking about! Nice work! I wish I could say I saw it coming, but that pissed off act really got me.” He shook his head, wiggling his finger as the pins and needles leftover from the paralysis started to set in. “You win this time Kisei, I’m helpless! So what do you say you help me out of this um…predicament?” He laughed to himself at his own foolishness, willing to at least learn form the mistake. At least his life wasn’t on the line…this time...

WC:521+2592=3113

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
The plan went off without a hitch. (Though it was more of just remembering he set off that substitution jutsu earlier). Though his joy was waning as it wrapped around his partner. The wheel was still spinning ferociously and at this rate- Kisei cringed as the still spinning dug into his sparring partner. Oh no.. He stopped the chakra feed and with some difficulty was able to lock the pinwheel. Kisei immediately rushed to Kuno's side, slowly, trying not to showcase his worry too much. "Just hold still, I'll get you out of this."

Despite being temporarily paralyzed and cut open on his weapon Kuno seemed unusually cheery. Strangely happy to have lost... "Yea, I got you Kuno. Just... try not too move too much, this is pretty strong wire. Sorry." As Kisei knelt down to untie his partner he couldn't help but glance toward Kuno's eyes. It was a momentary gesture but he couldn't find even the slightest red in them. Definitely not like what he's read before during his research. Great, now he felt even more guilty. He vented on Kuno for a no reason but desert hallucination.

Carefully grasping the pinwheel he went on from there and worked to untangle the wire. Unwrapping it the opposite was it got tangled in the first place. He tried not look at Kuno's eyes too much, but he felt that one of these times they might change to that red he swore was there before. With gentle nudging and careful hands Kisei was able to free Kuno from his wiry prison. With the wheel flying back to it's handle. Kisei stood up and offered a soft smile to Kuno. "There, you're free to go." Though the static was sure to have faded by now, Kisei still gave a helping hand to the ninja if he needed it. "Thank you for the match, sorry about your stomach though. Doesn't it hurt?"

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
The look of concern that crossed Kisei’s face was kind to say the least, further solidifying Kuno’s gratefulness that he had been merely sparring rather than going for the kill. The genin rushed over and crouched down, quickly beginning his work to unravel the wire that now entangled the young Uchiha. All the while he kept apologizing, “Hey, don’t worry about it Kisei. If anyone should be apologizing it should be me. I underestimated you, and then I didn’t take my own advice and just started monologuing in the middle of a fight. It was silly, and I’m glad you’re an ally and not an enemy.” It was not long before the genin of Sunagakure no Sato had Kuno free, though he noticed his avoiding direct eye contact for most of the process. Kuno was about to ask him about it when He spoke up.

"Thank you for the match, sorry about your stomach though. Doesn't it hurt?" Kuno accepted the hand to help him up as his appendages slowly regained their feeling, wincing even as he did so thanks to the pain in his stomach. “Oh ya, it hurts like hell. But hey, I should have seen it coming, especially with these eyes, right?” He chuckled to himself, picking up his sword and sheathing it before applying pressure to the wound. “I gotta say, that was a really good way of getting around my Sharingan. Even f I can track your movements as well as I can with it, there’s no way I can keep up with substitution. Again, nice work.” Still holding the spot where the pinwheel had begun to tear into his abdomen, he pointed to the umbrella laying on the ground nearby. “To be honest, I am super interested in learning how to use weapons like those. Maybe not an umbrella or a combat pinwheel on wires specifically, but strange weapons like them. Perhaps a chain and sickle sort of deal…would you be interested in giving me some lessons in the future? I think I could learn a lot form you! I would be happy to show you anything you like that you think I can help with at the same time.”

He smiled and waited for a response, hoping that perhaps this genin would be willing to show him how to expand his weapon specializations. Kenjutsu had always come so naturally to him that worried about his capabilities. Perhaps it would end up like learning fuuton had, with him having such a hard time for so long before finally getting the hang of manipulating the wind elemental chakra that he possessed. Regardless, he needed to try, and with the help of his eyes, he knew he could do it. Glancing down he remembered his wound and thanks to the blood soaking through his clothes and hoped that Kisei would answer soon so that he could head to the hospital.

WC:493+3113=3606/1500

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
"Likewise." Kisei smiled. He felt a bit more confident in the Sunagakure knowing that Kuno was here. 'A strong ninja like him, what could go wrong?' He thought. Neglecting that he technically did beat the chuunin. Though Kisei knew that had Kuno went all out against him he wouldn't stand a chance. But in a no holds barred match who could say?

The Ushinatta shared Kuno's laughter when he mentioned his eyes. The genin instinctively brought his eyes to Kuno's. “I gotta say, that was a really good way of getting around my Sharingan-" In the back of his head Kisei was flipped the proverbial table in outrage, though he didn't show it on the outside. It was his fault that Kuno was bleeding and hurt. He could throw a fit later when he wasn't bleeding out. Oh. Bleeding literally. Huh. Yea, they better get someone to check that.

He made a move to collect his jacket and umbrella but was stopped by Kuno striking up the conversation again. He thought over the Uchiha's request. Teaching this world's 'Onojutsu' was possible, obviously, it was more that Kisei was a horrid teacher. He could barely get through a class of academy students. How could one reasonably expect him to teach- Well, actually... Kuno might actually pay attention so his efforts may not be in vain. Also, he did literally make his guts spill out so it wasn't like he could say no.

"I'd be love, to teach you Kuno and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you as well." Kisei smiled. "But first let's get you bandaged. Just wait for me to get my stuff then we can head to hospital." He gave a signal to wait as he spoke. Running to collect his umbrella and jacket. Picking up the former after reequipping the latter. With that done he turned back to Kuno and with a shout- "You ready?"

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Despite the fact that Kisei seemed distracted by Kuno’s fresh wound, he was happy to see that he was considering the proposal that he had put forward. Kuno had always been interested in weapons of a more…unusual nature, but since he had shown such natural talent with Kenjutsu, he had decided to ignore all other types of weaponry for the time being until he felt that he had truly mastered the use of his blades. But now that he had reached such a level of proficiency with them, he figured that it would probably be a good time for him to branch out and finally look into using different kinds of weapons. Not only that, but giving Kisei and opportunity to pass on some of his knowledge to Kuno might not only give the genin some useful experience teaching others in the future, but it would also be a humbling experience for Kuno. And after that fight, Kuno knew that he could use some humility.

Fortunately for Kuno, Kisei eventually smiled to him with his reply. "I'd be love, to teach you Kuno and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you as well. But first let's get you bandaged. Just wait for me to get my stuff then we can head to hospital." The genin gave a quick signal for Kuno to wait as he ran over to his equipment that was still on the ground. After throwing his jacket back on and picking up his umbrella, he turned back to the Uchiha and called out. “You ready?” Wincing as jogged over to his new friend, Kuno nodded. “Sure thing, besides, I don’t think I would be a good student with a hole in me like this.” And with that, he turned to head off toward the hospital where he would hopefully get patched up before wandering into the new world of Onojutsu.

[Exit Thread]

WC:321+3606=3927

Mission Complete! (1500/1500)
300 additional Ryo (1200/1200)
Unused WC: 1227

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei kept a fine eye on the chuunin while he waited for Kuno to hobble his way over. Absent mindedly, he stroked the side of his umbrella, checking for any damage. Huffing a breath in relief when there was no major damage. The Ushinatta was a bit worried when it was struck down earlier, but looking at it now he could tell it wasn't anything he couldn't get fixed. The genin then turned his attention to his battered clothing. This on the other hand, would be a little more difficult. 'I wonder if Alfa knows how to sow.'

It didn't take too long before his sparring partner joined back up. Clutching at his bleeding abdomen though still cracking jokes. Kisei smiled at Kuno when he joined him at his side, and with a flourish brought his slightly damaged umbrella above them. With some difficulty he managed to open it up and shade the both of them.

His small session with the older man was, pleasant. If combat under the desert sun with an equally fiery individual pleasant. Then yes, it was so. Honestly he did rather enjoy it. He hadn't gotten many sparring partners and he was happy to welcome any one willing. His thoughts immediately traced back to Kuno's mention of the sharingan. His hand immediately moved to cover his right eye. For the rest of the trip to the hospital he moved with tense excitement and expectation. He thought to himself bitterly, 'Oh, what a lucky individual you must be, Kuno, to have been blessed with such a gift.'

[Exit]
WC Total: 2892
1500/1500 M. WC Requirement COMPLETE
1200/1200 Extra Ryo MAXIMUM (+300)
192 words unused

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.