Kokū. Mv6JyUM
Kokū. FAHfQ33
Clan Name: 虚空 [Still Sky - Kokū]
Specialization: Any.
Elements:
Kokū. YoIfqKt Zeiton.

Kokū. HhU72Pp
Clan History: Not all rumors are false.

It's whispered amongst the people of the Cloud, even if only as bedtime stories to children, that the Abandoned Mine is haunted - plagued with spirits of those lost in the collapses of the past. It is indeed inhabited, but far be 'spirits' from the truth. It would happen that the eerie chills down one's spine, the weight on one's back - they are not imaginings, nor are they the work of malevolent ethereal beings. These are simply the doings of those who want to test the people with the audacity to enter. Those who might influence the world must first be able to control themselves.

And what larger obstacle than this?

Fear. What always starts it is fear. Fear of the void. Fear of loss. Fear of cessation.
{Insert further-back backstory here, more to come}

Heretofore, the Kokū monastics have been content to hide themselves away in the crevasses and unvisited places of the Lightning Country, hiding and yet honing their secrets. It is rare, or to be pithy unheard of, that a neophyte to the ways of the order would boldly leave the confines of their teachings. Many live out the remainder of their days attempting to unlock the secrets within the caverns.

Members:

• 西脇正す [Nishiwaki Tadasu] Founder.

Kokū. Y4syLuV
Kekkei Tōta Name: 勢遁 [Force Release - Zeiton]
Kekkei Tōta Description: Certain people have the ability to simultaneously produce Water, Wind, and Earth natures. Earth provides 'inert stagnation', water provides 'incessant transition', while wind provides 'imbalanced drive'. By combining these three as one using Yang-aligned chakra to amplify any of their energetic or motional properties, they convert the normally static natures of physical elements into a Release that embodies the influence which they may all exert.

Kokū. YoIfqKt

Force Release is a slightly-symbolically-named Bloodline Selection that enables the user to control states of energy (like potential and kinetic), as well as the structural integrity of physical objects (by manipulating their own rest energy, and the dispersion of other energies through them). Zeiton often involves the transformation of energy to or from the potential state to either create or halt actions, as well as transferring energy from one type to another, or other changes, in order to modify what has already happened.

Properties of Zeiton:
The Pressured Path:
Drawbacks:

2Kokū. Empty Re: Kokū. Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Okay, so this is an interesting concept for an advanced release. I'll have to run it by one of the owners and see what he thinks of it, before anything, but it does have similarities to another clan that manipulates force/energy in its most basic form, though that clan seems to have been pulled for rework prior to me being assigned to clans so it won't be taken into consideration for the time being.

Just for clarification, the "pressured" path is just opting to start with less elements/having higher training costs? It's a bit confusing, because there is no other path listed so I'm not sure if it's the only path, though evidence in the drawbacks suggests that it isn't. Speaking of drawbacks, they seem sufficient, but this clan is also unique and thus has to be approached differently than say a Canon advanced release or one that follows a regular template for an advanced release.

I'll get back to you when I get a response from Bokuden.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

3Kokū. Empty Re: Kokū. Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:43 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Just got word back from Bokuden, and he doesn't like the concept. His reasoning was that this is not an actual nature transformation by source material standards, and he doesn't think that it fits the setting. As for my two cents, I have to agree with him there, because though this might be passable in jutsu registration given the correct explanations and adjustments to site rules (perhaps using medical ninjutsu, since it alternates states of energy between kinetic/potential and can be applied physiologically? If I remember correctly, that is how the aforementioned clan that was pulled functioned), it doesn't necessarily need to be a clan and certainly not an advanced release since wind release on its own can emulate such properties of "[creating] or [halting] actions", though via a different, more external mechanism. Beyond that, the justification for its constituent elements and how the advanced release in itself works is kind of a reach, touching back on Bokuden's point of how it's not an actual nature transformation, in the elemental sense.

This clan is denied.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.