You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:41 pm

[Training Genjutsu B-->A-rank. 3000 words.]

Zenchi stared out into the valley. A beautiful sight. And the best part about being here was no one else came here. No one seemed to enjoy just looking as much as he did. The best place to meditate. He could delve into his own mind, here. Deeper, deeper. Eventually he could simply detach himself from the physical world.

Genjutsu was wonderful. Nothing mattered inside an illusion. Zen could stay in his own personal illusory world for as long as he wanted. Currently, he was positioned on the top of a spire of rock. The tip was flattened, so it was easy for him to keep his balance while meditating. Currently, he wore his usual garb: a dark blue shirt with orange accents down the arms, and a pair of plain, loose tan-colored pants. He took his shoes off at the moment because he was meditating.

He just had to let go. Eliminate his senses. And leave his physical body behind. Then the Kyouga could truly advance his own mind. First sight: the young Special Jounin closed his eyes. Taste was easy; he was not eating. Then, sound. He repeated a mantra mentally to push out any noise that tried to invade his thoughts. After that, touch. He had to ignore it. He could not shut out touch by simply blocking something off like the others. But even the breeze that swept his hair would soon become as nothing, too. Hardest, though, was smell. The valley itself was quite lush, uncommon for Earth Country. The aromas of the flowers wafted everywhere. This was the most difficult because meditation required breathing through the nose. It took Zen a good hour and a half to get into full trance.

Keeping his senses out of his mind was an entirely different class of concentration.That is, it was vastly easier to do now that he blocked everything out.

Even his own thoughts had been purged from his mind; it was now a void. And he could do anything he wanted in here. The imagination has no limits.

Except when someone else puts them on you.

His mental world of utter nothingness began to form into... something. The world around him blurred into vision. And Zenchi did not want something; he did not want vision. He wanted his void back. His eyes.... his body... he couldn't control it anymore. Everything he attempted to do was cut off, intercepted by some invisible force. And there was nothing he could do. This... was not a Ninjutsu. This was definitely an illusory art. No invisible ropes could be felt binding him--he knew the Paralysis Technique well--but the unknowable pressure came from within. Zen could hear footsteps. Great. His hearing was back, too.

A figure cloaked in a brown leather hooded robe circled the young ninja several times by hopping on other rock spires before stopping, facing Zenchi. They both were directly in each other's line of sight. Then, the figure removed his hood. "Ohohoho. It seems you're having trouble, my boy. There are many less generous souls than I in this world, but most just as powerful. It would not do to see your light extinguished just yet."

All of a sudden, Zenchi could move again. It seemed the man intended to... train him? The doddery-looking fellow hopped from formation to formation of rock, traversing the area with ease. It would seem that this man knew the lay of the land quite well. When he managed to catch up with the merciful senior--quite agile for an old one--they seemed to be in a cave. Even though the man seemed genuine, this world was one of ninja; one of lies and deceptive acts. For all he knew, the old man could have just released his unknown art to lure Zen here and save him the trouble of carrying him. And for that reason, the Hidden Stone's Team Alpha member stayed on his guard.

Upon further inspection, the old man's robe was not made of leather. It was a piece of art, nearly; upon brushing up against it, he realized that it was made of very finely woven reeds. This man was talented. And had a lot of time on his hands.

"I would thank you for saving me, but you seem to be the one who feigned capturing me, anyway. Now, would you please do me the honor of introducing yourself?"

The old man smiled. His face was wrinkled with age. Laugh lines, crow's feet, and forehead wrinkles. "I am Koushi. I am a sage in self-exile to further my watching of the world. And you?

He was rather light of heart, for one who seemed to wield so much power. Or, at least, that was what Zenchi thought; perhaps he was a bit complacent about his ability in the Genjutsu field.

"My name is Zenchi, and I am of the Kyouga clan. I strive for knowledge in all that I can obtain, but I think.... I believe I can still have an active place in the world while observing."

Suddenly, the man, this Koushi, dropped the kindly formality that he had only recently adopted. "Gyahahaha! I like your style, kid! To be honest, I had a bit of trouble restraining you, before. What say you learn a thing or two from me, eh? Ahahaha!" This guy was absolutely hysterical. That, or he was just that light-hearted and found something good in everything. Zen hoped, just a little, that he could find a similar kind of hope, one day.

"It would be an honor.... Koushi-Sensei." He bowed to the sagely old man, as he was taught to do for his elders. But Koushi... he was not your average senior, it would seem.

"Ah, quit that. I could have killed ya back in the valley! Are ya gonna bow to your enemy when he attacks? Anyway! Let's get started. Look into my eyes, kid."
[1000/3000]

2Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[Training Chakra Flow, A -> S, 4000 Words.]

Ah, what a beautiful day it was! It was late morning, the sun peeking over the great Itami Mountain, warming up the Village Hidden In The Stone, home to a certain young red-headed jounin who was currently just randomly lying on his back, on the ground on top of a small hill. The view at Iwa was beautiful, but at this point Arashi couldn't really get the view of Konoha out of his head. Not that he didn't like Iwa, but really; it was a bit dull. Look left; rocks. Look right; rocks. Look beneath; surprise surprise, more fucking rocks! But Arashi liked rocks, so he didn't mind being in Iwa. As far as he was concerned, Iwa rocks. But Konoha was just... SO pretty. Full of green grass, colorful flowers, beautiful trees! Oh, Arashi wished there were trees in Iwa, it would really boost the place up. As he was observing the sight; something, or someone actually popped out from the bottom of the hill. Is that... That guy? Zenchi was it? Looking good really, he recovered from the broken rib pretty soon. I wonder what he was up to. Arashi was just about to shout at Zen, waving his hand and running towards him like any friendly guy Arashi's age would do. But wait; he's a Jounin now, he can't forget that. What if in fact, the guy's a spy? Or wants to assassinate some people? Could very well be possible, and it was Arashi's job to protect Iwa at all costs, so he didn't say anything to the young Kyoga, observing and following him, on high ground hiding behinds rocks.

Zenchi was walking on a path, Arashi never really ventured that way actually, but it seemed pretty good at the looks of it. In some places, there were even small patches of grass! The area slowly started looking like... A valley! There were high mountains on both sides, Zenchi was walking around the middle of it. Arashi was still on a higher ground, but not more than a hundred or so meters from Zenchi. It was the sight that just made the red haired jounin go WOW. Grass was... Everywhere. Even flowers. A small stream was flowing. There were even insects and small birds flying, which was unusual to Iwa where only the large eagles survived. W...What is this place? Is this really an area just besides Iwa? How the hell did I never see this place! Arashi couldn't resist the smells and the beautiful sight, and he just had to go down the hill. So he did. The sensation of walking through grass, picking up flowers, that was unknown to Arashi. And then, he saw a miracle, something he never saw in Iwa before, an old, beautiful; tree. Zenchi was far from Arashi, so he could afford to run straight at the tree. He looked at the tree, even touched it. A miracle. The joy that built up inside him simply couldn't go away, so Arashi just had to do something.

He started spinning.

He kept spinning. Around and around, around and around, laughing and enjoying. AT one point, even a tear went down his cheek. This was a place so beautiful, he just never saw anything like it. He kept spinning, for hours. His legs and arms were sore, he could hardly feel anything at all anymore. His eyes were closed, a smile on his face. He was spinning. A gesture of pure happiness. Well, happiness never lasts long enough. Arashi tripped on a tree root, and fell face down. He opened his eyes, and well, the entire world was spinning. Even if Arashi was lying face down, the world just span and span and span. Arashi couldn't even stand up, despite all the efforts he put into it. After an hour or so, he managed to stand up, with the world still fuzzy and in motion. And what did he do? He started spinning again, but only to fall face down seconds after. Yeah, he got the lesson now. He turned around on his back, and enjoyed the breeze. Wait, isn't there something he forgot? Wait. Zenchi. Where was Zenchi? Arashi immediately stood up, with the world in place now, nothing spinning. Arashi observed as he saw Zenchi following a person, around the same height as him. But the figure seemed old, as it was leaned front and had a robe. It was brown, looked like leather or something. This could be it! That could be a spy! Dammit Zenchi, please don't do anything stupid! Arashi continued following them, only to lead to the entrance of a small cave. He observed.

Wordcount: 803/4000

3Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:22 pm

It was impossible. No one... had this kind of ability. Every single one of his senses.... was stripped from his control. Zen did not feel the cold stone floor; nor did he see the shadows cast by light entering the cave. The air itself seemed to burn, it just felt so hot and arid. All he could see was a cloudless sky, and...

Sand. Sand everywhere. It was not cold like the stone, but rather it was hot from friction. Friction against Zenchi's skin. It was not small rocks, not like in the cave he knew just seconds ago.

It was sand. And not just sand. Of course. It just HAD to be shifting sand. It was spiraling down to a very low point. Naturally, because it was an illusion, Zenchi could not even attempt to free himself from the sand. He was waist-deep now, and still sinking; all the while, he was being slowly pulled into that abyss in the center. This... can't be happening... I can't even focus right now...

Before he knew it, he was in a desert--and he was sinking. This guy... what was he trying to train with this type of Genjutsu!? Zenchi did not know how to break out of this kind of technique...

Then it hit Zenchi. He would have bonked his head against the wall if it was not for having control wrested from his body. This guy... he never released him from the original Genjutsu. He was in it all along.... this old man was nothing but an illusion... probably strong enough to affect anyone who looked at them. Heh... at least he didn't lie about being a Genjutsu master...

There had to be some way to break out... he didn't know if--well, whoever was under this old-man disguise--was hostile to Iwa. He focused.... focused. As long as he didn't let any information out, he had all the time in the world.

Kai! Release!

Some of the sand started to fall away. He was not falling in that grainy prison anymore. The sand was still present, but he could see again. He could detect the wind flowing in from outside. And now, he could move.

Zen clapped his hands together. "KAI! RELEASE!" And the illusion was shattered. Not only the sand illusion, but the illusion hiding the sand. The old man was revealed to be a youthful woman. Her Sunagakure no Sato forehead protector clattered to the floor. Spies... it would seem that Iwa was being targeted more than Zen had conjectured...

The young lady dropped to her hands and knees. "No... no one has ever escaped from my techniques. I am a former member of the ANBU's Interrogation Corps! No one, and I repeat no one, EVER gets out of my Genjutsu! I am too skilled for you, boy!" And with that, Zen noticed the slash through the engravement on her Hitai-ate. A Nuke-nin?! What... what would she have done with me....

And then he heard a tap. Feet on the cold stone, naturally carved to make this mountain. It was almost like a statue in itself. The small sound reverberated throughout the cave, and, seeing his captor nor himself make no movement that would have caused it, the Special Jounin whipped around. There was no one in the entrance to the cave... "Show yourself!" Turning to the woman: "You cannot scare me with hidden reinforcements... you deserters and traitors.... Hm!?" Zenchi was shocked by the person who really caused the noise. What in the world was he doing here?

[1600/3000]

4Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: Sorry. That's all. Brain is stupid.]

Arashi was following them in the tight cave, paying attention to his every step. He wasn't allowed to make a tiniest sound, or he would be detected. And that wouldn't be good, would it? Still, it wasn't all all bad. Being a jounin that highly specializes in taijutsu, he could easily control his body perfectly. Make no sound. Hide in the shadow. Feel the shadow. Be the shadow.

Arashi was peeking around a corner in the dark cave, when all of a sudden everything changed. The old guy turned into a... Beautiful woman! She had long blond hair, and wasn't older than 25. Tha fuck? Is this an illusion? I've been spotted! Though, the woman dropped onto all fours, and started shouting. More like crying, actually...
"No... no one has ever escaped from my techniques. I am a former member of the ANBU's Interrogation Corps! No one, and I repeat no one, EVER gets out of my Genjutsu! I am too skilled for you, boy!"
Her voice was sweet. Time to enter... Arashi was about to walk in the middle of the "conversation", as he, well... Tripped. He managed to keep his balance though, but made a loud step that they heard definitely.
""Show yourself! You cannot scare me with hidden reinforcements... you deserters and traitors.... Hm!?""
"Hidden reinforcemnts? Pfft. Start making some sense.""
Arashi's voice was serious, but very friendly. He chuckled at the end of his sentence. The blond woman raised her head, but was still on all fours. Her face was... Very pretty, if we ignore the funny expression on her face, expressing confusion. Tons of it. While playing with his fabulous long hair, Arashi talked again.
"So, who's this? Need some help?"

Wordcount: 1126/4000

5Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Zenchi was now somewhat regretting his earlier words. Maybe, just a little bit, he was scared of what this missing-ninja had up her sleeve. And...the Iwa ninja really did NOT want to know who would team up with the likes of her...

Zen's gaze was still thrown in the direction of the breaking-down--dare he say crazy?--woman in front of him. Still a bit short of breath, the Toku-Jounin looked back at the entrance of the cave, only to find--

Arashi!?

"Hidden reinforcements? Pfft. Start making some sense. So, who's this? Need some help?"

Well, this was a bit embarrassing. To be caught by an enemy ninja by itself was not exactly a prideful act... to boot, one of Zen's--albeit few--superiors found him. "So sorry to trouble you... This one seems to be a Nuke-Nin. Why she would try and get me is not very clear, but... I feel like some explanation is in order, mm?"

Just as he said this, the woman started laughing. And not laughing 'ha-ha' like at a joke. She was definitely losing it. She was all-out maniacally laughing. Almost like a cackle. But far too unrestrained to be classified as such. Definitely crazy. Such were the musings of the Iwagakure shinobi before she managed to spit out some words. They were a bit mangled in her current state of mind, but.... they were at least slightly intelligible.

"Alright, kiddo. I'm afraid I can't play with you any more... Since I can't get info out of you... DIE!"
After the last word--which came as a slight shock to Zenchi--the former Suna kunoichi slammed her hands to the ground. Curved lines--chakra?--swirled their way around, until forming outlines of huge hands. They seemed to Zen like they were bigger than the woman who presumably created them. After a few seconds, they burst from the ground, along with---

Zen looked up at a monstrous floating head. It was enormous; made purely out of stone, seemingly, it probably weighed more than its share. Now she resumed her unnerving style of laugh.

She's for Cereal:
[1920/3000]

Last edited by Zenchi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

6Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"So sorry to trouble you... This one seems to be a Nuke-Nin. Why she would try and get me is not very clear, but... I feel like some explanation is in order, mm?"
"Fun."
The crazy woman started laughing, with some crazy demonic weird voice. Really weird. She started talking, with a really fucked up voice. Arashi could hardly understand some words.
"Alright, kiddo. I'm afraid I can't play with you any more... Since I can't get info out of you... DIE!"
She slammed her hands at the ground, and some chakra lines were drawn on the rocks. Soon after, two gigantic rock hands and a head rose from a ground. Arashi watched, but was still leaned against the wall with his hands in his pocket. He wasn't in the mood right now, it was strange how fast his mood shifted.
"More fun. Yay."
Arashi nearly whispered, so Zenchi shouldn't be able to hear him. Or maybe he would. Still, Arashi saw that the head was charging something. Arashi observed carefully, ready to dodge at any time. It fired a blast of pure chakra, but not at Arashi. At Zenchi. Now Arashi walked a couple of steps towards Zen, and if Zenchi didn't block or dodge the attack on his own Arashi would try to tackle Zenchi out of the blast's path.

Wordcount: 1367/4000

7Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

She just doesn't give up, does she....

This giant floating head slowly opened its mouth, with a creaking--or was it scraping?--noise. The monstrosity's eyes flashed before they closed, and it leaned forward. A small dot appeared in its mouth. Then it got bigger. Until.... It was probably half the size of Zen. But if he knew chakra, that thing would make a much bigger impact than its size implied.

"More fun. Yay."

Well.... let's see if we can shut this situation down. It would not be good to drag this out...

The Kyouga managed to run just out of the direct path of the blast. But... it wasn't enough, of course. The radius of the explosion included him... and it sent him flying. A bit bruised up, but at least not torn to shreds. No, that probably would have been bad. But despite the lack of severity of the attack... Zen was feeling achey. In his bones. It was probably nothing, but....

Zen started weaving hand seals. It was basically second nature to him by now... perhaps he could do this without having to weave seals one day. But for now, he clapped his hands. A Mirror Shot or three flew at the giant--would the name golem be appropriate?--one at each of its parts, two hands and a head. One struck the rather eerie eye on the left hand. Zen was.... unsure about what to do a this point. He needed time to think....

[2202/3000]

145/160:

Last edited by Zenchi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 am; edited 3 times in total

8Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:23 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: Zenchi, you made an error ith wordcounts. You're far passed 2000. ]

Zenchi managed to dodge the blast; but only partially. He was knocked backed, but looked okay. It wasn't a moment before Zenchi clapped his hands; some of his mirrors started charging and fired a couple of bullets at the floating rock golem. Three to be exact; each aiming one giant floating body part. The golem tried to dodge, but it was by far to slow. The bullets hit him, but didn't really seem to do any damage... Except the one that hit the eye in the left hand. The entire hand crumbled to peaces and fell down. So this is his weakness... This is where things got interesting.

Arashi decided to take a closer look at their surroundings. The cave was rather small and tight, but the place they were now... Looked something like a room. The ceiling was around five meters above them, and there was at least fifteen meters from one side of the cave to the other. The lighting was very dim, there was still a but of sunlight as the "room" wasn't far from the entrance, but the majority of light came from a couple of crystals in the ceiling. Still, it was quite very dark. The floor was quite rough; it was very easy to trip on it, there were many pointy sharp rocks as well. These surroundings fit Arashi; there were lots of walls to bounce off, and enough place to swirl around and maneuver dodges.

This is a good as time as any. Arashi closed his eyes for a split second, and concentrated on awakening his inner instincts. By the time Arashi opened his eyes again, his pupil was tightened, very similar to that of a cat. All of his muscles tightened up, giving Arashi a bit more "bulky" appearance. This was Arashi in his beastly form, the thing every Nekomotze could perform. His speed, strength and reflexes were all sharpened by a lot, one would say around 50%. Arashi leaned forward a bit, before doing his move. The bullets didn't even graze him... I don't think my claws would either. I'll just aim at the eye. Arashi leaped in the air, launching himself at the opposite wall just behind the golem. Shit, he started squeezing his fist! The eye was situated in the middle of the palm, so once the golem squeezes his fist Arashi wouldn't be able to disable it. And the rocks were... Hard, to say at least. Arashi performed an elegant flip, to successfully avoid the golem's head; he flew just above it, and landed on the wall just next to the still open hand. He put some chakra in his feet, sticking to the wall. This is my chance! The golem's fist was half-way squeezed, if Arashi tried attacking it now he wouldn't have enough time. Unless... He teleported! The golem's still-opened-hand was just about a meter or a bit less in front of Arashi. Perfect range. With a though Arashi concentrated violent amounts of chakra in his muscles, especially his feet, and bursted forward. It was almost second-nature to him now, the same as the chakra claws that appeared on his fists just before he "warped". Arashi's warp path was just inches next to the hand, he swiped at it's eye a split moment before it would complete it's fist.

Arashi would again be visible on the floor, sliding from the momentum from the warp. He turned around, so he was looking at the golem's only remaining body part; the giant head. The hand crumbled on the floor, leaving nothing but a pile of rocks and debris; just like the first one. The eyes on the giant head opened now; they looked just like the ones on the hands. Oh, I see. First we defeat the hands, and then the head becomes vulnerable. The head didn't have any more protection now, except the blasts... They looked quite deadly, and they were fast. Arashi felt a tingling sensation all around his body, he wouldn't be able to use the Reddish Spark at least another half a minute or so. Probably longer. At this time, it would be best to just attack from long range, and that's what Arashi did. He took a kunai out of his pouch, and swirled it around his fingers for a second before throwing it at one of the golem's eyes; it looked as it would hit.

Wordcount: 2132/4000

175/215:

9Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 pm

He really loves doing that, doesn't he?

By 'that', Zen was mentally referring to Arashi's fast-movement technique, akin to a close-range 'teleportation'. Indeed, by using that jutsu, Arashi knocked out the second hand. Luckily for the two, the first had successfully been disarmed--excuse the pun-- by the Kyouga's Mirror Shot bullet. And what remained for the two of them now was...

"You think I'm done!? Two little kids like you... beating me. Oh, they're gonna laugh about this one... I was going to give you the easy way out and just let you run away like the brats you are. But. Oh well."

The young woman....Oh, great. This situation just keeps getting better and better.

A sword. A pretty nice blade it was, too; but no time for that. Gah, there was never any time for anything anymore. Rush, rush, rush. Terrible times.

In any case, Arashi threw a kunai at the golem's open eye. The woman, surprisingly swift despite her two rather cumbersome specialties, easily deflected it. The knife lodged into the right wall. Was it thrown or deflected with great force? Or both?

Zen figured that no matter what, they needed to separate the summoned and the summoner.

So... he sent another volley of Mirror Shots at the woman. Ten mirrors left... but what Zen had thrown her way was not something she could dodge on that clunky old golem head.
[2404/3000]
135/160:

10Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: Don't your bullets have a cooldown? It's not important, but if this was a real fight... Also;

After you complete your wordcount, feel free to leave the thread if you want to. You don't have to wait for me. :]

"You think I'm done!? Two little kids like you... beating me. Oh, they're gonna laugh about this one... I was going to give you the easy way out and just let you run away like the brats you are. But. Oh well."

This keeps getting more and more fun... Arachi's chakra claws evaporated into thin air.

The woman pulled out a sword of some kind; and deflected Arashi's kunai rather easily, despite the force Arashi threw it with. It was sent back flying to one of the walls; Arashi'll pick it up later. Now, for the more important part. Zenchi shot another barrage of bullets at the crazy lady. And that's it. Everything went pitch black. Arashi tried opening and closing his eyes, but nothing happen. He tried walking around, but couldn't feel his feet touching the ground. He tried waving around his arms, but he couldn't feel the slight breeze. Perfect silence. Endless darkness. Am I... Dead?

Arashi was under a genjutsu, but he didn't know it. In the real life, the crazy lady simply glared at Arashi for the illusion to begin. Arashi fell on the floor, on his backs, and didn't stop screaming as loud and as horrific as screams can get.

Wordcount: 2345/4000

165/215:
Made it up on the spot:

Last edited by Arashi on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

11Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Arashi slumped to the ground. What's going--Ow! Suddenly, his superior started screaming at the top of his lungs. This....could not be good. Since this woman specialized in Genjutsu, and Arashi was not exactly a prodigy in it---well, this just was a bad situation. Sure, he was good at controlling the flow of his chakra....but could he halt it, yet? That was the basics of Genjutsu Kai... Which Zen needed to perform posthaste. He rushed over to Arashi, laying down some Han'eiton mirrors--about six--as a deterrent. He would need at least ten seconds to fully complete the Dissipation....which he really hoped the woman would give. He placed his hands on Arashi's head and neck--the location of a major Keirakukei pathway. Zen extended his chakra into Arashi, and made it halt. The genjutsu would fade, but slowly... the woman was quite talented.
[2550/3000]
100/160:

12Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead

Endless void... Nothing. Only Arashi. Darkness. There was nothing. Arashi was now completely certain he was dead; probably it's been more than 100 years since he fell down. Eternal abyss... It now seemed like an eternal dream to Arashi, he hardly even bothered thinking anything. A sleep that never ends... Death was Arashi's greatest fear, but this... Kind of erased it. I mean, it wasn't all that bad. There probably isn't a living should left that remembers him at all. He'll just... Stay here. Rest. Sleep... Let the eternity pass...

All of a sudden... There was light? Was that really light? LIGHT! And... Sounds? Screaming? Horrible screamed that seemed to... Echo inside Ara's head? He also felt... Coldness. Slowly Arashi drifted back to reality, still not stopping screaming. To him, this was the scariest moment in his life. It by far exceeded the moment Ara found out his mother was dead, and that he was now left without parents at all. These... Screams... Echoed in his head. He could see perfectly clear now, but couldn't control himself! It was like he was... Watching a 1st person movie, he couldn't make any decisions. His body moved on it's own. Everything around him was fuzzy and smoke, like they were literally in a smokescreen. And, there was somebody above him... Zenchi. Zenchi? ZENCHI! So he was still alive! And Arashi was alive as well, he stopped screaming by now. As seconds passed, Arashi could control his body more and more, until he felt perfectly normal. He by now figured he was under a Genjutsu a moment ago, but it's possible that some permanent brain damage was made.

Arashi sat up, and without a warning; hugged Zenchi. It was a kind of hug that two good friends give each other after it's been a very long time since they saw each other last time. That kind of hug may be reffered to as a... Glomp?
"Y... You... Zenchi you're alive! I'm...i'm alive!"
After a moment, Arashi whispered a couple of words into Zenchi's ear.
"Let's take the fucking bitch down."
Arashi would then stand up, and examine the situation closely. There was lots of smoke, but it slowly started clearing. He remembered where the bitch was before, and the exit location. Even the place where his kunai was. Without a warning, another one of those "lazers" appeared around five meters next to them, it completely pulverized the area. Oh, right, that's where Zenchi was before the explosions.
"You have a plan? Or should I just beat her to a pulp?"
Arashi chuckled.

Wordcount: 2795/4000

160/215:

Last edited by Arashi on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 am

Well, this was unexpected. Zen expected some thanks for his services in dispelling the Genjutsu binding Arashi, but....

He got a hug. A rather tight hug; maybe Arashi didn't have full control of his body yet? Because Zen was getting hurt. It was a nice show of gratitude, but he thought his ribs might break again. Ugh... maybe I should get this checked out... Damn progeria.

"Honestly, I don't think a plan is a very good idea with her. Let's just take her down, mm? I'll try and cast a Genjutsu on her.... you attack her, but try and dodge her attacks. If you dodge two or three, I'll activate it and knock her out."

Zen moved his mirrors so that they exuded a bright gleam.

[2680/3000]
90/160:

14Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
""Honestly, I don't think a plan is a very good idea with her. Let's just take her down, mm? I'll try and cast a Genjutsu on her.... you attack her, but try and dodge her attacks. If you dodge two or three, I'll activate it and knock her out."
"Now, how's that not a plan?"
Arashi chuckled, and observed as Zenchi's mirrors started glowing a bit. Head out. Arashi concentrated some chakra in hit feet, and stuck to the the wall next to him. Ara started running with full force, picking up his kunai along the way. He got out of the dust cloud, which was already close to completely clearing out. The bitch was still on her floating head, she looked like she was searching for Zen right berfore she noticed Arashi. But he was, well, going simply too damn fast. The bitch gripped her sword tightly, as Arashi jumped from the wall going straight at her. She tried swinging at him, with quite some speed I have to say, but Arashi managed to dodge it by flipping in the air at the last possible moment, the blade swinging inches in front of his eyes. I shouldn't be this reckless... Arashi continued flying to the wall just behind the bitch, but immediately pushed back just like a spring would. The head was now turned to Arashi, it even tried chomping on Arashi. Though, it was by far too slow, and Arashi flew just in front of it. Let's take this bitch down... She hardly had enough time to turn her head around; Arashi was already there, with his arms widened up. He wanted to tackle the bitch down. And he did.

She didn't have enough time to do anything, Arashi simply tackled her from the floating head, and then proceeded to use her as a pillow for landing. With his face in her boobs. That's the way. The bitch managed to somehow slice Arashi while they were falling; he had a cut about an inch deep just beneath his elbow on his left arm; it was on the outer side, so it wasn't too bad. It wasn't even bleeding very badly, but the pain was still there. Arashi attempted to drive his fist in the bitch's face, but she got hold of her blade before Arashi could do anything; he had to dodge. He rolled to the left of the bitch, and quickly stood up. It didn't appear he had a new injury.
"Zenchi, that's a t-, I mean, double!"
He quickly shouted, before the bitch got on her feet as well. He wasn't supposed to say "two", or maybe she could figure that she can't miss any more. And that would be bad. She appeared to still be in quite a shock; it was a pretty nasty crater where Arashi drove her in the rocky ground. Her back was probably full of deep stabs and nasty cuts. She spoke, before charging at Ara with her sword once again.
"Quite a pervert, aren't you! Now I'll show you what you deserve!"
Her voice was even more disorted now; Ara could hardly understand a word from her mouth. Before another lazer shot at Ara. He didn't see that one coming... He would try dodging it; but it would probably be quite a direct hit anyway.

Wordcount: 3382/4000
Bitchcount: 10

155/215:

15Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Double.... Zen assumed that was his cue. Things had been going pretty fast, even shockingly so. The Kyouga managed to catch a rather... awkward situation between Arashi and the young woman. At least Arashi had distracted her from Zenchi. The giant head was about to fire another chakra blast....

Ah! Now's my chance!

"Kai! Release!" Normally, those were the words for dispelling a Genjutsu... But Zen used them to focus his chakra that was inside the woman's brain. It gave a miniature explosion in her synapses, causing her to lose control of her body. To her, the entire world would crack, and then shatter. It would leave her in a black abyss for a short while before she could wake up. In the meantime, her chakra-made golem fell apart. With no will to follow, it simply crumbled back into base rock.

"Well... We'll need to figure out what to do with her before she wakes up. We don't have very much time."

[2845/3000]

16Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:38 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
[OOC: Sorry for shortness. x.x ]

Arashi heard his faithful companion yell something, and the bitch simply collapsed unconscious. The large head crumbled to a large pile of rocks.
"Well... We'll need to figure out what to do with her before she wakes up. We don't have very much time."
"You're right. I'm... Pretty sure I can knock her out for quite a while. Then we can take her back to be interrogated and shit, I'm not sure how that works."
Arashi approached the woman, tightening his fist.
"So, whatcha' say?"

Wordcount: 3479/4000

150/215:

Last edited by Arashi on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

17Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 am

"You're right. I'm... Pretty sure I can knock her out for quite a while. Then we can take her back to be interrogated and shit, I'm not sure how that works. So, whatcha' say?"

Zenchi gave it some thought. What if they were just under another one of her genjutsu? Was she really knocked out?It wouldn't make matters any worse if Arashi, the toughest Taijutsu user in the Hidden Stone, took a crack at her defenseless body. Wow, that sounded wrong. But anyway...

"Go right ahead. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. Should really learn some Genjutsu to extract info, though...." And, now that this...rather unsavory event was over, Zen had skill enough to do that. He started formulating plans for his new technique in his head....

She twitched. They needed to get this done fast.... Iwagakure no Sato was more than two kilometers away. Zen really hoped that this Nuke-Nin would not cause any more trouble. She was crazy when just one of her plans failed.... who knows what would happen when she was exhausted and driven into a corner.

[3035/3000! Genjutsu upped to A-Rank!]

18Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"Go right ahead. I want to get out of here as soon as possible. Should really learn some Genjutsu to extract info, though...."
"Yeah, would be useful."
As Arashi said that, he walked to the crazy bitch, who was possibly slowly getting awake. He picked her up, just a bit above him, so his face was... Sort of starring at here boobs, before hitting her in the head as hard as a taijutsu specialized jounin can hit. Plus he still had his Ancient Instincts, so he packed quite the punch. She hit the wall with her head hard, the punch probably knocked her out but now Ara was certain she wasn't about to wake up for a while. He looked at 4 bloody cuts on her face, made by Arashi's spiked gauntlets. He picked her up, across his shoulder, ready to move out.
"You ready? We don't have to hurry, she's going to out for a while."

Wordcount: 3647/4000

145/215:

19Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Zen nodded and walked out of the cave. It would be a tough time carrying the woman.... all those rock spires to make sure they didn't fall off of. Just a bit of a problem.

So, Zen walked towards Iwagakure no Sato, exhausted from his experience.

[Zenii exit]

20Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Empty Re: Never Forget. [No Kill, ask to join] Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Zenchi went off to Iwa himself, leaving Arashi behind to carry the body... Yeah. But it's fine, Arashi would carry the body anyways so there wasn't really any reason for Zenchi to stay with him. Besides common politeness, but who in the world cares about that anyway. It took Arashi a minute or so to get out of the dark cave, putting his kunai back in the pouch on his right leg along the way through the cave. The freshness of the air outside of that stinking cave was very pleasant, enough to force Arashi to stop just to take a couple of deep breaths, feeling the freshness spread through his body. It was now late afternoon, the sun would soon start setting but the temperature was still quite pleasant, Arashi wasn't cold. It was just perfect.

He took a closer look to the lady; she was wearing a long red dress, that was now quite teared up and dirty. She had the typical shinobi gloves on, as well as the standard issued sandals. It didn't look like it was long since she defected from Suna; she still had all the shinobi clothes on. Now about the reason she was here... That was left to be unknown, until of course Arashi brings her to the HQ, the Tsuchikage Complex. There ought be a place to turn her in there...

Ara continued his walking, and after five minutes he simply couldn't resist the pretty grass any longer. He took of his sandals and put them in his other hand; the one that wasn't carrying the Suna kunoichi, and started walking on the grass barefooted. The sensation to his feet was unimaginable. The grass was so soft, so... So fluffy! Arashi truly liked it a lot. It took him about three quarters of an hour to get back to Iwa, he was now no longer barefoot as the rocks were sharp once again. The sun was setting in a beautifully red color just behind Arashi; it was already dark on the horizon. He jumped from building to building until he reached the Complex, where it took him an hour to find the right room to turn her in. He was getting redirected at least ten times, occasionally even having to fill out forms. In the end, he did it, and went home; straight to bed.

---Arashi Left The Thread---

Wordcount: 4043/4000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.