You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
kikisu awoke wth a start, his glazed eyes peeked open and spied a figure on the end of his bed. He was already getting a jutsu ready when the figure came into a better view when he saw the lithe form of a women, a shock of blonde hair wearing a bandeau and shorts. Sensei do you insist on watching me sleep, youre going to give me a heart attack his voice was groggy and thick with sleep. He had been up late the night before working on a new design for a puppet from the red scorpian shop, he recieved a note every week or so from them to build something new. most of the time he just edited a model that was already made at the place he was living at, since there was more then a hundred hanging on the walls. His senseis voice was piped and cheery, as if it wasnt 530 in the morning, though it tweaked  at kikisus head she didnt sleep and finding things to do all hours of the night in the middle of the desert would be tiring at best. I do! Its so odd to watch, i havent slept in god knows how long now so i forget what its like to just...turn off for that many hours...you also look so peaceful when you sleep kiki, when you wake up you get that odd tilt to you eye brows and lose your peaceful demeanor Kikisu grumbled as he tilted his eyebrows and furrowed his face,he new he had that habit but was too tired to want to be called out on it. He shrugged and strechted his own lithe form out, he was bare under the blankets but that didnt stop him from slipping out from them to get clothes, since he assumed his sensei wasnt into anything like that anyway, he considered her her own specis of human. Youre working out Kiki youre looking good Kikisu felt a slight blush go up his face as he knew that she was just messing with him, he knew if he turned to look at her she wouldnt even be looking in his direction. he dressed himself for travel as his master informed him now that she had another reason to be waiting at the end of his end other then being a weird person, he was going on a mission. Since afterall he was still a ninja of the sand he was able still to take missions for them for money, though he didnt as a practice since buillding puppets counted for this.

His master had chosen this mission to let him get to know others in the village, since it had been nearly 2 years since he had even gone to the village proper. he wasnt happy in the slightest but wouldnt argue with his sensei on the matter. He was wearing a red and black tunic, made of an incredibly nice silk. He left the top half open to the air, underneath he wore a fishnet style shirt. He slide a pair of tan leather gloves over his hands, they were fingerless and were nearly the same color as his scars were.He begin to try and brush the mess tht was his hair, after 5 minutes of barely getting it to obey basic gravity he grew frustrated so he put it in a large loos bun, pinned together with a senbon.

He grabbed the scroll from his smiling sensei then grabbed all of his useful puppets and through them into scrolls, lashing them to his lower back for later ues as he jumped into the brown robed harataiko puppet. As he attached his strings he began to leave, giving a wave to his master and at the same time as walking the puppet to the village he read the name that was on the scroll for the mission, since apparently it was with another ninja from the local village...The scroll read....Masu Shihana

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu woke up, dazed with the sun blazing in her eyes she could barely even open her eyes all the way until she remembered that today she was mean't to obtain a mission as she needed some more money and she also needed more experience before her eyes could become of more use, and he lack of any training and going out hasn't helped her at all so her trying to obtain a mission may help her to become a lot more active and train herself as strong as she can be.

Masu quickly got up dressed herself in tight black pants and her white T-Shirt and classic Red jacket, as she rushed herself out of the place she was staying she quickly did her hair and ran down the street messing her hair while running towards the mission desk to not be late she jumped through rooftops and even tripped half way there. By the time she arrived to the mission desk exhausted from the lack of running she quickly says "Sorry, if I'm late just woke up late is all" Masu says to the mission director, he responds with "Your not late honestly, your a bit early your partner hasn't even arrived yet." Masu goes wide eyed hearing that she was early going off in a fit "I'M EARLY NOW LISTEN HERE BUSTER!" Masu gets cut off by the director, "Quiet stop making so much noise we need to keep it quiet people are trying to sleep around these areas" Masu just looks struck in irony, "Anyway who is this partner, I haven't really been in the village to long so it'd be nice to know" The director hands the scroll over to Masu speaking as well "Head over to the village gates, he may arrive in time or a bit late due to you being a bit early." Masu exits the building.

Masu slowly walks over to the village gates with a gush of wind blowing over in a chill as the early morning was bright as day yet the chills of the winds around Suna had been striking her skin. She opened the scroll as she arrived at the gates as the scroll reads the name of     "Kikisu Chikamatsu" the mission details leaves off with some boarder patrolling and such as Masu stood there by the gates just waiting for him to arrive.

WC = 405

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu finally neared the village, now some would say he was late or something of the like but he was within the minute of him supposing to be there and he was sticking to that. As he walked into the village he had Haratako switch to a less tall method of walking, dropping down to his hands and walking almost gorrilla like, this kept his height to near 3ft instead of his full 9. He had the face sticking out of the thick robes that were wrapped around the puppet and it appeared to look like a kindly fat mans face, the lines where the cannon was were covered with the clothes. As he neared the meeting site he spied who he assumed was the ninja he was looking for. The first thing he noticed was her blue eyes, he liked blue eyes...

he neared the 5ft and some girl with a casual scuttle of the puppet. He was using complete control so the puppet moved practically human like in nature and gait. As he neared he began to speak, his voice becoming a treble through the big belly of Hara. Hello i assume you'd be Masu...the names Kikisu Chikamatsu Pleasure to meet you...Hmm Masu, a nice name indeed i believe it means something along the lines of Increasing right? One of his odd hobbies was breaking peoples names down to their meanins to try and guess their personalitym thankfully he learned that his name was literally just a few sounds that were meant for laughter then a Isu at the end. The large round puppet he sat in was nicely covered so he didnt have a single bead of sweat on his brow, he was almost excited to meet someone new for once, that was a rare case indeed. So whats the mission that we're doing together new comrade he knew full well what the misson, the scroll sat in a pouch on his hip and everything. He just wanted to she how she would answer him.

WC1000

Masu

Masu

D-rank
As Masu arrived she waited for a few minutes and noticed a rather tall for her size boy approach her, the boy had been at least 5'9 and his hair had seemed as if it was silky and smooth with long blonde hair longer than Masu's hair herself. Her first impressions of the boy had seemed to be very ominous as he seemed like the mysterious type of boy as his nails had been cut short and painted black which set her off with a weird idea about the boy, but the boy introduced himself as Kikisu Chikamatsu, "Hmm Masu, a nice name indeed i believe it means something along the lines of Increasing right?" Masu seemed stumped because her name didn't mean increasing for her increasing, huh I haven't heard of that no, my name actually means present. Masu casually smiled and laughed along to ease up any form of awkwardness between the two.

Masu looked around as the weather had seemed really off putting with the wind like the same as before earlier on in the day had shivered throughout Masu's body, but she shook it off and continued to study Kikisu, noticing the scars on his hands and fingers but then noticing the clan symbol or what seemed to be a clan symbol on his white dusty robe. Masu was about to open her mouth before Kikisu could but "So whats the mission that we're doing together new comrade?" From what Masu had really known, it just seemed to be some sort of travel and protection job but she didnt really have a clue what it actually was. "I think it has something to do with protection I didn't really pay attention i just sorta grabbed the scroll and ran,
could you run down the mission for me, plus I don't know much about you apart from your name.
as Masu looked eagle eyed at this tall boy interested in his next word.

346 + 405 = 751

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu laughed deep in his chest, apparently he had misread or heaerd the name. Oh well in the end it mattered not fully. Quite sorry in that case for that, After he posed his question he was basically shot back another question. It seemed that she knew the basic details of the mission but nothing in great detail, as well asked about him. Kikisu opened the belly of his puppet and walked out of it languidly, his form lithe and straight. The wind caught his hair a tad more then he had wished and nearly blew out of the bun he had it in. Kikisu Chikamatsu, member of the puppet clan Chikamatsu of this Village. Im 17 years old and a Chuunin....and i uh use puppets is there anything else you need to know. His voice was cheery and light hearted, since after he was meeting a new friend or ally. His voice peaked up as he continued And as for the mission today. We are being sent to a set of crossroads south of here, they are the largest in the Wind region. me and you are to guard them for....3 days ergh thats a long time...and report back here with any relevent information on attacks or anything of the like easy simple thing Kikisu smiled as he awaitied a responce from the new girl, as he waited he eyed her up and down casually trying to get a bead on if she was cute or not...he was honestly leaning towards yes.

Kikisu was mildly uncofrtable at the moment as well, simply due to the fact that he hasnt been to the village proper since  that fight he had gotten in, he was nearly certain no one knew about it and to be honest he was in the right but it was worth worrying about. Many of the people who walked past him reconized him, but he didnt return the emotion everyone had aged these past few years and were so foreign to him;he might as well be in another one of the villages for all it honestly mattered.

WC1360

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.