You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had been spending much of her time researching what she considered important medical advancements, she herself had some issues she had yet been able to solve. However, she had heard the word a new Kage had been appointed and this caused her to smile. She had nothing against Suzume but she had been quite inactive while leading the village and she felt some darkness trying to take over once more. She had begun to spot more and more corruption spreading in the village and it began to feel like the time she had to purge the village as a Kage.

She had made her way to the Kage office as she knocked on the door and awaited her to be invited in. She had little issue getting an audience invite after all she was the former Kage and she did have some important information to give to the new Kage.

"It is Inuzuka Yui I am here with the information I had sent the message about, this will be important and I am sure you will be grateful to find out things you won't be able to know unless you speak to me."

Yes, this was true she had made sure many files had disappeared about the night she had to purge the village, for the safety of the village as well as to keep peace in the village. Would the new Kage look at her differently after she told her the truth, the night she had to commit mass genocide in order to save her very nation from being turned over to Kiri.

Would she see the reason Yui had to do such a terrible event, the very event that made Yui change forever, the day that made her become what she was today? The Blood Fang of Suna, the blood Kage many names could be applied to her but thankfully many had forgotten the events of that night. Almost no one knew what sort of monster she could become, the form she did all the killing in, the true terror that lurked in sheep's clothing.

WC:350
TWC:350

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Sat at her desk, Midori continued her somewhat daily routine of scribing and approving documents, paperwork and books stacked next to her as the sun silhouetted her through the window behind her. In one corner of the room was a puppet, leaning against the wall, while next to it was a rather basic oak wood table, various glasses and jugs of water placed upon it. She had not expected any meetings today, so, it was a day she had opted to dedicate towards filling out and catching up on the backlog of paperwork.

At the sound of the knock, the Ningyou Kage couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow. There was nobody booked, so, why would the staff simply allow someone to come up without an appointment? Well, the only way to find that out would be to find out from the person at the door themselves. Waving her prosthetic to the side, Midori spoke up. “Come in.

As the door opened, and the person stood there, introducing themselves and declaring their purpose, a smirk couldn’t help but cross her face. One of the ex-Kazekage had shown their faces, hm? Shifting her expression from a smirk to a simple, welcoming smile, Midori proceeded to gesture to the chair opposite her at the desk with her right, prosthetic limb. “I see. Well, please, take a seat, and get yourself comfortable. I got your message, although I had not expected the meeting so soon afterwards. Would you like some water? Best to keep hydrated in the desert, and things such as that.

Regardless of the Inuzuka’s answer, she coughed to clear her throat. “I will say, I am somewhat curious about what information you could hold that is not documented down. I personally prefer to trust the word of mouth to that of paperwork, but still, it isn’t something I had expected, for information to not be held and stored within the documents and scrolls of the administration building. Even the ANBU have some documents, albeit very few indeed…

Sighing softly, she shook her head. There was no point trying to drive the point home, as this was someone who had come to offer the information regardless. “I hadn’t heard of you being within the village. Many had assumed you had fled. It is glad to see you are still one of the sand. It is a pleasure to meet you. When I was a genin, there were plenty of stories about the Kazekage of past ages. It’s an interesting feeling to meet those you looked up to, especially from shoes they themselves wore. So, what did you want to tell me?

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She opened the door as she looked at the new Kage, she had no idea who she was but she seemed interesting as she would offer Yui some water making her laugh a bit. She would pull out to cups as she would place one in front of her and one in front of the Kage before pulling out her sake. She would pour one for her and the Kage as she had to think how to start off with this conversation, this was not going to be easy to explain at all.

"As you are aware I am the former Kage the seventeenth Kazekage of Suna, back when I was in office a terrible plot was unfolding in our nations time of great war and strife. We had enemy nations on all sides and it appeared we could be invaded at any time, as a young Kage they thought Suna would make a good target. So we had a lot of problems, half the council felt scared and instead of trusting in their correct choice as Kage they felt the only way to save our nation was to side with Kiri."

She would pause for a moment as she would take her cup and slam down the Sake before pouring herself another glass, it was clear the stuff she was speaking of was painful for her by the look on her face and the fact her hand started to tremble some.

"They chose to try to allow Kiri to invade through secret passages and had sent someone out with the information. I, of course, discovered this and had stopped the message from getting out but this was far too dangerous. After I had it investigated it turned out half the council and the Kaguya clan we had here were all involved with this. It was deeply hurt and enraged but also realized if I made this public information the nation would have a civil war, so I chose as many of our ANBU and higher rankings as I could that I could trust and over the darkness of a no moon night we chose to invade all the homes of those involved. The problem was we could not leave any of the Kaguya alive, this risk could mean revenge coming back for the loss of their loved ones so I had issued an order to kill every single one of them... woman... men... children... the elderly anyone related to the clan or those of the council that were traitors."

She would pause once more as she would slam another glass down before pouring herself another as tears entered her eyes, it was clear this choice haunted her, she felt at the time the only way to save the land was this action and even to this day felt it was the correct choice. So many lives had been taken that bloody night, so many lives.

"This included my own lover a Kaguya named Jojo... I could not risk leaving her alive either as some who were killed happened to be her family. So I went to my own home and took her life with my own hands... I know she wasn't likely involved, however, the risk was far too great and my orders had to be followed even by myself. The council members also had their lives taken, we made sure to use poison on them as most were not shinobi and the stronger members were attacked by very strong shinobi and had their lives taken. To cover up for all the deaths we claimed an armed Kiri group had entered Suna and had attempted a coup which fueled a united front against Kiri and kept the country from civil war. This is how I chose to save our nation... I can understand if you think far less of me some hero I was... I had to kill so many of our own citizens because I was not strong enough to make them feel safe... I was a failed Kage."

WC:680
TWC:1,030

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Midori watched, somewhat bemused, as the prior Kazekage took out two of the glasses, and a flask of her own, pouring a drink for herself, and for Midori. Allowing herself a sense of caution, Midori waited until the other woman had a drink before drinking herself, not wishing to seem rude in doing so as she took a sip. From the colour, it looked like Sake, although apart from that, she couldn’t tell anything about it. The smell was akin to that as well, although the same point applied.

Drink in hand, the Ningyou listened as she spoke of what had transpired within the past. The physical signs showed their toll on her, and the words of the Seventeenth were intriguing at first, although coincided with the intel she had recently received regardless in terms of the nature of the council. The choice in village that the elders had opted to go for surprised Midori somewhat, as if she had recalled, the two nations had been at odds for quite a while.

Still, she put her own thoughts aside for the moment and simply listened, aiming to be as impartial as possible. It was clear, after all, that whatever information that she was about to share was one that was deep rooted, and painful. The story was terrible. Horrid. This woman had ordered the death of her own citizens, opting to not directly address those within her village, and to root out a problem by massacre, and blame on another village. Still, Midori’s face would be without emotion, giving away nothing of her view on the situation. There would be no judgements, at least not verbally, for she knew that the decisions of Kage were difficult. Yet so much of it seemed unplanned. Risky. A fault that was simply appalling. Was this situation the cause for the tension between the nations of water and wind? Furthermore, the idea of assassinating anyone who was even related to those involved… Truly, it shows a lack of faith and trust within their own nation. The murdering of children being the forefront of what Midori couldn’t forgive within the story.

She took a sip, sighing to herself as she took in the information. “You had the interests of Sunagakure in your heart with how you had opted to act. I will not deny that I find the approach you took appalling, as your way of acting resulted in the deaths of children, and heightened tensions with foreign relations. Yet I will not hold it against you, as I am not sure what I myself would do in a situation such as that.

This was a lie. In reality, Midori knew that she would gather up those involved, and address them directly, discuss the flaws they find, and offer them the ability to leave to the village of their choice rather than risk the lives of their fellow villagers. Yet it was clear that the choice she had made haunts the Inuzuka. And so she would bite her tongue in the metaphorical sense, for insensitivity would not do. No use souring relations without cause. Taking another sip of her drink, she stared at the woman in front of her for a moment, before speaking up with a completely neutral tone. “So. You must have come to tell me this for a reason, although I admit I cannot quite understand the reason at this time. So, please tell me, why did you choose to give me this message? And furthermore, why now? You disappeared, stayed hidden, why reveal yourself at this moment and declare to me that you had ordered the deaths of the Kaguya, and the old council?

613 + 439 = 1052

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.