You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Mission Details:

Masu had decided to take a mission from the office in the center of Suna and once she arrived there she was told "The mission isn't to hard just spend some time watching our gates and you will receive some Ryo in compensation for your efforts, plus you will have a partner he is a bright kid so there shouldn't be any troubles." Masu decided to stop by the Donburi shop and buy a few Donburis with the spare money she has left in her wallet. As she was walking down the street she noticed the full moon and the cold wind coming through the village Masu was enlighted and wished to stay here for as much time as she wanted but  as peaceful as it was she needed to get a move along towards the gate and get on duty. As she kept walking she decided to stop a few more times to take in the view and atmosphere as she hadn't always had the time to take in the sights of Suna nore anywhere really but as she did take in the view she realised how pretty things were at night and the cold wind shiver down her back.

It was a quiet night nothing had been happening and ever since Masu had walked into Suna she had so little money and needed to earn some quick for herself, she arrived by the gate and decided to take a seat looking over she noticed her partner walking over to his chair watching the area closely and taking glances at his Radio, the boy had seemed a lot smarter than he looks having red or brownish type of  hair indicating the sand it seemed as if he lives Suna. The boy also had the same height as Masu herself and had also seemed as if he was a bright kid and liked a lot of things just as the instructor had told her, Masu decided to get up and greet the boy as it seemed that Masu wanted to make new friends in the city. Hi there I'm Masu, I'm assuming your my partner? as Masu casually smiled and tilted her head.

WC = 371

Last edited by Masu Shihana on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
If he could only get past the constant encounters with criminals and foreigners, Rokumaru would find guarding the tall sandstone gates of Sunagakure all day to be therapeutic. Sometimes he would be assigned to the quiet Western Gate and loaf around with whoever was guarding it with him. On lucky days Roku will get to guard the always-busy Northern Gate, practicing his most intimidating looks and hassling the Iwa merchants with 'random' inspections. Most days it seemed like standing around in the hot sun should only amount to a D-Rank mission, if it weren't for threat of the widespread criminal presence inside the village or hostile shinobi from outside.

But working long nights beneath the gates always made Rokumaru nervous. Beyond where the lamp light could reach was only illuminated by the moon, where any sort of beast or enemy could creep close undetected over the soft sand. Spending a few nights in paranoid terror led Roku to develop a way to detect when something moving on sand close by, but he was hoping it wouldn't be necessary any time soon.

The Western Gate loomed ahead of him and the redhead praised his stellar luck again; throw in his buddy Hayoto and it would be another night of paid relaxation. Unfortunately for him it was burly ol' Hayo who was walking his way, and Roku was his replacement. The stout older Chuunin shrugged at his young comrade's frown and held out the wireless radio for Roku to take. The teenager pocketed the device and the two parted ways in silence. Roku walked between the heavy stone gates that he pushed close behind him, taking the radio from his black cargo-pants pocket and checking it over as he ambled to his simple wooden stool leaning against Suna's walls. Smelled like Hayoto's tobacco, but otherwise worked perfectly.

Soft crunches of sand underfoot alerted Roku to someone else's presence and he turned to look at who approached; it was rather startling to see a pair of vibrant glowing blue eyes coming closer and the redhead had to suppress a girlish shriek. It took a moment for Roku to realize this was merely a woman, and he relaxed just as the stranger spoke to him.

Masu, as she introduced herself, was rather friendly much to Roku's relief. The slim girl, just as tall as he was though he refused to acknowledge the fact, was his partner for the mission tonight. He had made it a point to get to know most of the regular guards who liked Gate Duty, and the surprise of partnering with a stranger was enough to put Roku in a jovial mood.

"I'm Rokumaru," the redhead said as he smiled back and subtly tried to stand on his tiptoes, giving up after a moment, "and I'm guard #2 for tonight." He took a long look at the shinobi before him: unnaturally bright eyes stuck out as Masu's most striking feature, but her raven hair was styled just as casually as her clothes were. Clothes he studied carefully for the most important indicator of identity. One which this bright-eyed woman was missing.

"Do you have a hitai-ate?" Roku asked cautiously as he fondled the Suna headband tied around his neck with thick crimson cloth. It was something he could have ignored for now, but village affiliation was high on his list of priorities. "Forgive me for asking, but are you new around Suna?

WC: 587/1000

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu had taken the liberation to study Rokumaru for a bit of time to determine what he was like, as the boy himself had seemed to have the same height as Masu herself even looking to be a bit slimmer than Masu as well. The boy who introduced himself as Rokumaru had seemed to be very gentle but very passionate towards what ever goal he was trying to set for himself which made Masu very intrigued as to how the boy acts. One key thing that Masu focused upon was the boys hair as it seemed really amusing to her as the colour of red had always been a pretty colour to Masu and the grittiness of the Sand had been seemed to be a normal look for Rokumaru, so the feeling of Rokumaru for Masu was very interesting for her as she hadn't really met anyone from Suna or met someone who seems really laid back so it was refreshing for her.

After the introduction from Rokumaru he jumped to the question that Masu was not afraid to anwser, [color=#ff0066]"Uhh no, unfortunately I don't have a hitai-ate at this moment, but maybe I might get one if I spend more time in Suna./color] Masu replied with a casual smile on her face. Forgive me for asking, but are you new around Suna? Rokumaru had asked, as Masu tilted her head and sarcastically speaking Well I'm guessing me not having a hitai-ate sorta gives that away doesnt it? as Masu laughs and tilts her head slightly. Well anyway we should probably just take a seat and chill out for a while, there shouldn't be much to do at these hours. as Masu sat down offering Rokumaru a seat she looked him up and down once again just to see if there was anything more about him. Hey so what do you get up to in your spare time as I dont really know much about you so I guess we should chat while we have some time to kill. Masu said excited as she was glad to meet some people in Suna and start off as a new person here, waiting in anticipation for Rokumaru's response.

WC 388 + 371 = 759

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
Roku had to suppress the queasy feeling in his stomach as he put together the first few pieces of the woman's identity; Masu seemed to be sincere in her friendliness and the redhead didn't want to burn his bridge with her just on principle of being foreign. The vibrant-eyed girl pointed out how obviously she was new if she didn't have a Suna headband, which Roku gave a shrug to in acknowledgment, and suggested they take a seat and settle in for their shift. Feeling a bit guilty about his rather forward questions Rokumaru took a seat against the sandstone gate.

With hours of night left to pass and the rapidly-dropping temperature there would be few casual travelers out, meaning few instances of actual work and a hefty amount of waiting. Roku welcomed the distraction of Masu as she spoke to him, asking the boy what his spare time was spent on, and again Rokumaru ignored his paranoia. "Sometimes I train my ninjutsu, sometimes I take a few missions. Mostly I relax," he answered back.

Normally you couldn't stop Roku from talking on and on about himself, but a medley of curiosity and caution urged him to steer the questioning towards his partner. "I'm sure you hear this often, but I've never seen eyes that glow quite like yours do." Even now Rokumaru could see the faint glow of those blue orbs, standing out from the dark of night. "Are they part of a kekkei genkai?" Doujutsu were something that Roku respected and envied, having studied about the well-known Sharingan and Byakugan, but if Masu had one then it was something entirely new to the redhead.

It was rude to bombard a newly-met acquaintance with questions or comments, but Rokumaru was beginning to really focus his thoughts on Masu. He didn't get much interaction with foreigners in his day to day life; Zu was an exception, as that rōnin was quickly becoming a close acquaintance when the two crossed paths. But here was this young woman, charged with the defense of an entire gate and to be his partner, and he hardly knew anything about her. He had the good sense to not push too far too quickly, but Roku knew his questions would begin flowing out soon.

WC: 587+390=977

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.