You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Empty Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:27 pm

Suchi

Suchi

D-rank
Name: Ouroun
Species: Kitsune(Fox)(Utility Seijutsu Pet)
Specializations: Ninjutsu
Elements: Doton, Suiton
Appearance:
Spoiler:
With completely parchment white eyes and small slit shaped pupils Ouroun stands at an even three feet; with his tail included Ouroun is six feet long. His snout is rather long and his eyes always appear to be squinted. Ouroun is very rarely seen cleaning himself but is always completely free of grime and grease. Ouroun has a very slender figure and appears to be a very old fox; upon close inspection you can see the frailty of the kitsune. His eyebrows have gone white and he is quickly graying in patches.

Amidst  what is left of his bushy iron blue fox fur Ouroun has a small pouch filled with dried chicken livers and pouches of dried herb to smoke in the pipe Suchi carries.

Personality: Ouroun is a very serious fox. He rarely laughs and is always focused on some task. Even when alone with his partner Ouroun speaks little and generally avoids interaction. When speaking Ouroun generally speaks in riddles and definitive answers are impossible to pry from the fox.

Ouroun is incredibly passionate about his partners growth in the world. He can sometimes be seen as smug or arrogant, acting as if he knows something others do not. Ouroun goes out of his way to remain unnoticed, keeping himself in the shadows.

Ouroun is known to be rather apathetic towards life, occasionally scolding Suchi for her beliefs and fears of death. He however does support her in all of her endeavors and secretely considers himself like her father.

Techniques:

Doton:

Suiton:

Last edited by Suchi on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Empty Re: Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
I'll be paying for this when it's approved.

3Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Empty Re: Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:36 pm

Suchi

Suchi

D-rank
Nozomi wrote:I'll be paying for this when it's approved.

I am going to be paying you back Nozomi. Thank you so very much :3 <3

4Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Empty Re: Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Tré

Tré

B-rank
Suchi wrote:Name: Ouroun
Species: Kitsune(Fox)(Utility Seijutsu Pet)
Specializations: Ninjutsu
Elements: Doton, Suiton
Appearance:
Spoiler:
With completely parchment white eyes and small slit shaped pupils Ouroun stands at an even three feet; with his tail included Ouroun is six feet long. His snout is rather long and his eyes always appear to be squinted. Ouroun is very rarely seen cleaning himself but is always completely free of grime and grease. Ouroun has a very slender figure and appears to be a very old fox; upon close inspection you can see the frailty of the kitsune. His eyebrows have gone white and he is quickly graying in patches.

Amidst  what is left of his bushy iron blue fox fur Ouroun has a small pouch filled with dried chicken livers and pouches of dried herb to smoke in the pipe Suchi carries.

Personality: Ouroun is a very serious fox. He rarely laughs and is always focused on some task. Even when alone with his partner Ouroun speaks little and generally avoids interaction. When speaking Ouroun generally speaks in riddles and definitive answers are impossible to pry from the fox.

Ouroun is incredibly passionate about his partners growth in the world. He can sometimes be seen as smug or arrogant, acting as if he knows something others do not. Ouroun goes out of his way to remain unnoticed, keeping himself in the shadows.

Ouroun is known to be rather apathetic towards life, occasionally scolding Suchi for her beliefs and fears of death. He however does support her in all of her endeavors and secretely considers himself like her father.

Techniques:

Doton:

Suiton:

Unfortunately, I cannot moderate/approve this until your character -- and by extension your clan -- is approved.

Nozomi wrote:I'll be paying for this when it's approved.

You need to post in the admin request thread for that, not here.

5Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Empty Re: Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Suchi

Suchi

D-rank
Jet allowed my character creation on the basis of the clan being revamped. I am also doing the revamp which has been halfway approved.

(Yumo here, Both Yumo and Suchi are going to be my alts and the puppet/interim clan leader(s) with Ouroun and Tsakya, her two eventual seijutsu partners, the true clan leaders. Another way to put it is: I am playing the Kitsuchi clan more so than Yumo or Suchi. Yumo and Suchi, and there attributed features like FoxFire, seijutsu pets, social standing, and development as characters are my tools to craft the clans plotline; which will be aimed towards gifting all of Saga with oppurtunities for different techniques and scenes etc. Everything i post is of a microverse within a macroverse within another macroverse being created with anither microverse and seen by the ultimate macroverse know to man: man. So sometimes i get jumbled up and ranty and jump the gun lol Sorry Tre)

I got carried away last night in the imagination and jumped the gun. When Suchi is approved want me to re request or bump or something else?

6Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Empty Re: Ouroun; Herald of the Kitsuchi Clan Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:20 pm

Akusha

Akusha

D-rank
Simply post the request again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.