You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Issei, being the history buff that he was, wanted to be a tourist of sorts during his time in Sunagakure, and he had done his research before coming. A significant event in the past of Kaze no Kuni involved the Yoku Mines, a combination iron and coal mine where slaves were forced to work in dangerous and exhausting conditions for years and years. One of the slaves ended up freeing the rest of them one day and then destroyed the area, but due to natural gases in the mines, everything burst into flames, and the fires hadn't died down since. Issei wondered what kind of effect that large, burning mass had on the environment around Sunagakure over such a long term, as it had been burning for decades. He also wondered what resources were forever lost in the process, as the coal and iron was obviously no longer reachable due to the flames. Nonetheless, it was a necessary loss, in that human rights were being violated in the slave trade and the labor and that one slave destroying the mines freed everyone and took another step towards normalcy, though their lives would never quite be the same as if they had never been involved.

The kiri-nin acquired a map of the country and spent the day journeying to the Door to Hell, as it was now called, so that he could survey the area and watch the flames. The one thing he knew was that it would be extremely hot in that area, between the intense sun and the burning sands; he might not have been able to hold up in such a place. He had barely adjusted to the weather in the village, and that was extremely difficult for him. That was the one thing he missed about Kirigakure the most; the morning mist, the cool weather, and the gray skies meant comfortability to Issei, and Sunagakure lacked, well, all of those things. He wore a sleeveless, white shirt and his Ninshiki robe, which was lightweight, silken, and one sleeved, as well as black pants and tabi. He also had his Kirigakure headband tied around his forehead, for once, with his bangs to the side and over one of his eyes to help shield him from the relentless rays beaming down on him as he walked. He arrived at the Door to Hell around 2 in the afternoon, and let out a deep sigh when he got there. It really did look like an otherworldly portal, a huge burning crater that let to an unthinkable inferno. He tried to imagine what the mines had looked like during their operational years...

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

2Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Despite living in Snagakure no Sato for the last nine years of his life, there were many places in the surrounding area that Kuno Uchiha had never been able to visit. Ever since arriving in the Land of Wind, Kuno had never really been able to slow down and take the time to do what he loved most; that is, exploring. When his mother, sister, and himself had first arrived, they had been running from his father, which meant hat once they arrived they had to integrate themselves as soon as possible. Shortly after that, Kuno and his sister were thrust into the ninja academy, not that it was a burden to the young chuunin; he had always dreamed of being a shinobi. But the constant training and classes meant that there was very little time to do what he wanted to do.

Finally when he had graduated the academy and became a proper genin, Kuno had been able to take on certain missions that began to sate his desire for discovery, but they were few and far between. Nevertheless, he began to yearn for such missions whenever he headed into the administration building. That is, of course, until his mother was murdered. After that Kuno found himself so busy trying to find her killers that his love for exploration and discovery was all but forgotten for quite some time. Then, as if by the hand of fate, a strange man from the far of Village Hidden in the Mists had shown up in his village and offered him a position among a group of ninja like himself that were dedicated to those very things. The timing had been perfect, and with that, Kuno had his love of adventure invigorated once again.

And so, as a response of sorts to his new joining of Ninshiki, Kuno had decided on this particularly warm morning to take a day off of his never ending mission to travel somewhere he had not been to before.  Throwing on a black tee shirt to go with his black pants accented by a single red stripe, Kuno strapped on his new chakra absorbing gauntlet that he had received as a gift for joining the group of explorers before throwing on the grey, single sleeved cloak of Ninshiki. He then strapped his crimson blade onto his hip under the cloak and tied his forehead protector onto its designated place. With a quick glance down at the compass in the clasp of the dark green belt of his robe, he headed out the door toward his destination; the Door to Hell.

Travelling through the desert to the Door to Hell took up all of the morning and even a couple of hours into the afternoon because of its position in the Endless Dunes outside of the walls of Sunagakure no Sato. He had heard tales of this place being a mine many years earlier, but that was long before Kuno was even born. The only thing he knew about its current state was that it was blackened into an enormous crater that served as a reminder to some of the atrocities committed against the slaves there years earlier, and that his miao dao, Adolescent Ember, was forged in the fires of this place. When he finally arrived at the burning pit, he could easily see where it got its name from. Below him, the crater still burned with an intensity that reminded Kuno of Hell through and through as the heat of the ever burning flames warmed him from even that great distance.

Squinting inadvertently and glancing away from the pit, he looked around the outer edge to see what else was around. Most of the area was empty, but much to his surprise, he noticed another figure standing not too far off. Curous as to who else would venture this far out into the desert, the young Uchiha made his way over to the stranger. As he approached, he was able to make out more and more details of the figure, until eventually he realized that whoever was standing ahead of him was wearing a robe just like his! Remember that Issei had said that most of the other recruits were located back in the Land of Water, he assumed that he had just stumbled upon the leader of his new group of comrades. Lifting his hand and waving, Kuno called out with a chuckle to the man on the edge of the smoldering pit. “Issei? Is that you? What the hell are you doing out here?”

WC:760

3Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
The vicious flames' crackling filled the air and consumed Issei's attention, his eyes so dead focused on the blaze that he didn't notice the figure approaching in the distance, on a different side of the pit. Images of Kirigakure, his home, burning around him, flashed in his mind. As terrifying as it was knowing that his parents had been in the village as it was attacked while he was living in Iwagakure with his wife, he was glad that he didn't have to be there to experience it. Still, knowing that it had happened was enough to give him ideas, false memories, fearful daydreams. Different than the flames in the crater; pitch black, made from hatred and the crimson eyes of Hao Uchiha, determined to kill and destroy and leave nothing in its wake. All-consuming, relentless. It sent chills down Issei's spine. It was a relief that Kirigakure had so many survivors and was rebuilt, completely, thanks to the efforts of its villagers and the Mizukage. Yukigakure, far isolated in a frozen wasteland, had not been so lucky. The journey there would not be for months to come, maybe even over a year, but Issei would make it, and so would the rest of Ninshiki. The ruins of a village, likely still ablaze, because the legends had it that the flames of the Mangekyo Sharingan, the jutsu known as Amaterasu, never went out, no matter what.

Fitting that when a voice broke the monotony of the Door's burning, Issei looked up to find Kuno Uchiha, wearing his Ninshiki robe just like Issei was. “Issei? Is that you? What the hell are you doing out here?” A thin smile crossed Issei's lips and he felt familiarity and warmth at this opportunity to get to know his newest recruit. He walked towards Kuno to meet him halfway, responding as he went. "What am I doing out here? What are you doing out here? Is this part of your super important mission?" He figured he may as well explain himself, just because Kuno did ask. "One thing you'll soon learn about me: I'm an adventurer, or I try to be anyway. It's difficult to shake me and I love to explore and discover new things and experience new places. I also have an acute fascination for history and the past, and naturally, this place caught my fancy as soon as I heard about it, so here I am."

415/858

4Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
The young Uchiha could not help but chuckle when the man asked him if his visit to the Door to Hell was in conjunction with his mission for the Kazekage. He chose not to answer, feeling that by saying nothing, he would communicate all that needed to be said. He was not allowed to discuss the details of his mission with anyone that was not from Sunagakure no Sato, and so he would not. But what he could do was elaborate a little bit on his reasons for coming out to see such an incredible sight, since they were very similar to Issei’s. The older man spoke up, explaining a little but about himself while also answering Kuno’s initial question. "One thing you'll soon learn about me: I'm an adventurer, or I try to be anyway. It's difficult to shake me and I love to explore and discover new things and experience new places. I also have an acute fascination for history and the past, and naturally, this place caught my fancy as soon as I heard about it, so here I am."

Kuno could not help but smile and nod as he heard the foreigner’s explanation. He was a man after Kuno’s own heart, which is probably why he had decided to form Ninshiki in the first place. Sure, cultural preservation and restoration are important, but what are they without the adventure to go along with it? Yes, discovery and exploration were some of the greatest feelings in the world, and Kuno aimed to experience those feelings as often as possible. Walking alongside Issei, Kuno stepped up closer to the edge of the pit, taking in the appearance of the smoldering crater once more. “I also love that feeling of discovering something new, and despite living in Suna for the past nine years, I’ve never made my way out here before.” He reached down and slowly unsheathed his crimson miao dao. Glancing down at it, he allowed the sunlight to reflect off of it.

He was proud of the blade he had found that day in the Grand Bazaar, having named it himself upon the purchase of it. He finally spoke up again to his new friend. “My sword here, Adolescent Ember, it was actually forged in these fires. The flames down in the pit were used to heat the metal that became my blade, giving it the unique crimson colour and its affinity for katon chakra.” He twirled the sword around for a moment before sheathing it once again. “I figured that I should come out to visit its birth place, considering how much faith I put in it on a daily basis.”

Looking down into the fires below, he was reminded of the fire that he also used on a daily basis. His clan had always been known for their affinity for fire, especially the black flames of the Amaterasu. The infamous flames that had destroyed entire villages were something that Kuno hoped he would never be famous for spreading; but deep down he knew that one day he would probably wield them against the enemies of his home. Shaking his head for a moment, he decided to move his thoughts to more interesting matters, like the identity of his new comrade, Turning to Issel, the young Uchiha smiled. “I’m glad I ran into you out here to be honest. I gives me a chance to ask you about, well, yourself! You said you’re from the Village Hidden in the Mists, and you have a forehead protector, so I assume that you’re a shinobi there correct? Is this a mission given to you by your Kage? Or is this more of a personal mission that will benefit the village in the long run?”

WC:637+760=1397

5Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:19 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Kuno happily agreed with Issei, explaining that he also loved discovering new things and that he had never come to the Door to Hell before. With that, he unsheathed a sword and showed it; the blade was long and red, and it was a finely crafted weapon, that much was certain. Turned out, the Door to Hell was the source of the flames in which that weapon, which Kuno called "Adolescent Ember", was forged. Issei examined it closely, taking note of the craftsmanship, and he wondered if he could forge something like that, if he continued practicing blacksmithing. Kuno said that he wanted to come visit his sword's birthplace, and so there, he was, and there Issei was, too. He put the blade away and Issei couldn't help but stare at the Ninshiki robe and how it flowed with Kuno's movements. Kuno smiled and continued, explaining that he was glad they had run into each other because he could now learn a bit more about Issei. He took note of Issei's forehead protector and asked if all of this had been a mission from Ayakashi or if it was a personal mission to benefit the village, long-term. Issei scratched his head, trying to think of how to describe the origin of Ninshiki.

"Yes, I'm a shinobi back in Kirigakure no Sato. Chuunin, just like you. I started at the Ninja Academy later in life; when I was younger, I didn't have any desire to become a shinobi because of a bad experience. So I shut that possibility out entirely, focused on travelling and settled down for a while as a writer and a historian...and yet, years later, here I am. Anyways, I came here partially as a vacation and partially to recruit for Ninshiki. Ninshiki was mostly a small voice in my head telling me that the little guys, the minor villages that are basically at the mercy of the major villages, needed support. Lots of them are abandoned, or war-torn, or destroyed altogether, so their numbers have been declining for decades on end. And then, I started studying Yukigakure and Amegakure, and their pasts, and it was all settled: I put myself on a mission to restore the villages to what they once were. Knowing full well I couldn't do that by myself, I made Ninshiki into an organization. Though it isn't for Kirigakure, I suppose it could benefit the village, in the long run." He let out a long sigh, wondering if his efforts would ever come to fruition in the way he'd hoped. He looked back up at Kuno apologetically. "Sorry for the lengthy explanation, I know you didn't ask for my life story but I didn't really know how to shorten it. Have you ever been to Kirigakure? Or outside of Kaze no Kuni?"

482/1,340

6Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
The young Uchiha watched as Issei scratched his head for a moment before launching into a fairly lengthy description of how Ninshiki came to be. Kuno did not mind in the slightest, as he was very interested in the origins of the group that he had so recently joined. It surprised Kuno to find out that the older man was also a chuunin, having guessed that he was a higher rank due to his age. Though after hearing the explanation, it made more sense. After all, Kuno could certainly relate to bad experiences as part of shinobi life, as well as getting a late start in his training; the young Uchiha himself had only joined the academy in Sunagakure no Sato a mere nine years earlier.

The more Issei spoke of his self proclaimed mission, the more invested in it Kuno became. He seemed to really care about the future of the abandoned, war torn, and destroyed villages that had been lost to history. His dedication, along with the promise of new and exciting challenges to be faced and overcome left Kuno feeling even more excited for the day that he would set off for the Land of Snow with the man beside him. It was the opportunity of a lifetime, and the young Uchiha did not aim to waste it once he found and recued his sister. Eventually, Issei paused and let out a long sigh before returning his gaze to Kuno, a soft, apologetic look on his face. "Sorry for the lengthy explanation, I know you didn't ask for my life story but I didn't really know how to shorten it. Have you ever been to Kirigakure? Or outside of Kaze no Kuni?"

Kuno smiled in response to Issei’s apology, hoping to ease his mind about it. “There’s no need to apologize. I was genuinely interested, and now I know a little more about you.” He took a moment to turn from the man and stare back into the flames below. “As for where I’ve been, well I guess you can say we both got a bit of a late start to our shinobi training. I was born a long way from here, in the Land of Fire just outside of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. My family owned a farm, and we mostly stayed out of shinobi business.” He paused once again, his brow furrowing as he pondered over how much of his story to tell to the older man. After a moment, he decided to go with just the basics, stepping back from the edge of the Door to Hell to relieve himself of the heat that was pressing on his face. “My mother, sister, and I had to leave eventually due to…extenuating circumstances, so we moved here, to the Village Hidden in the Sands.”

It was now his turn to let out a sigh as his mind wandered back to his dead mother. He always ended up feeling this way when he thought about her; helpless and weak. He hated feeling like it was all his fault, but he could not forgive himself for assuming that they would be safe after swearing to protect them. It was a burden he would carry for the rest of his life; especially if his sister ended up dead as well. Shaking his head, he turned back to his comrade, trying to shake those thoughts from his mind. “I started my shinobi training once we had established ourselves in the village, and now, here I am, just like you. I would like to visit Kirigakure someday though, maybe after my mission is over if Ninshiki isn’t yet ready to set out for distant lands.”

Kuno allowed himself to chuckle at that, hoping to keep the mood light and maybe turn the focus back to Issei so that he could take his mind off of the tragedy that had befallen his family. Glancing up at the sky, the young Uchiha took note of the approximate time and how long it would take to get back to the village, wondering how soon the duo should depart if they wanted to make it back before dark. “So, is there anything specific you wanted to do while you’re here in the middle of the desert. Staring at a crater made by revolting slaves? Or are you just out to see the sights like me?”

WC:740+1397=2137

7Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:20 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
With Issei having given Kuno a good understanding of who he was and where he and Ninshiki had come from, it was only fair that Kuno explain his own roots, as well. The first thing that Kuno said was that he had a late start to his shinobi training, too, which Issei figured wasn't quite as late of a start as Issei had, but a late start nonetheless. It was strange to think that major villages, even in a time of peace, were training warriors as young as age 10. Teaching them to be obedient and loyal, but also teaching them to be cold-hearted and to kill. He had never been alive during an international war, but having studied the largest ones in history at length, he was hellbent on making sure another one never happened again, if he had the power to prevent such a thing. Kuno explained that he had come a long way from Sunagakure, and that he was actually from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, which happened to be Issei's next destination on his trip. It was a tour, of sorts, and part of him even wanted to go to Iwagakure too before returning to Kirigakure, but considering that would keep him away from Kiri for longer, he wasn't quite sure yet. "Ah, yes, Konoha. It's a gorgeous place. The greenery is refreshing, to say the least." He paused there, allowing Kuno to continue. Apparently, he and his family had been forced to leave Konoha due to "extenuating circumstances", a phrase which concerned Issei, though he didn't want to pry or ask anything too personal. From there, Kuno ended up in Suna, and once he had settled into the village, he began his shinobi training. Lastly, he mentioned that he did want to visit Kirigakure someday, so long as Ninshiki doesn't set off too soon.

"Oh, of course! We won't be going on any serious expeditions without getting everyone in one place, first. And hopefully you'll be meeting the others far before then, just so that all of you can get to know each other well, since we'll all be working together towards a common goal." Kuno asked if Issei had come just to see the sights alone, to which Issei shrugged in response. "Yeah, that's all I really have going on today. Just wanted to see the Door while I'm here in the Land of Wind. However, it's kind of a two birds one stone type of deal because I'm also scouting for good places to establish a hideout, or something of a base of operations. I've got one set in Mizu no Kuni that I'm working on, since I figured my home wasn't the most ideal setting for meetings, but I want to have one here and any other future village where I recruit Ninshiki members from, just so that we have lots of flexibility. Travelling from the village to here was a nice opportunity for me to get familiar with the land." Considering how open and barren the desert was, potential hideouts were few and far between, not to mention that they were extremely hot and dangerous. Issei would have to set up something near a natural oasis or close to the village if he wanted it to be comfortable in the slightest. But, since Kuno was the only Ninshiki from Suna at that point, preparing the local hideout wasn't an urgent matter, especially since Kuno had a mission to fulfill, so Issei didn't worry himself too much.

"Once I wrap up my time here, I'm going to be stopping in the Village Hidden in the Leaves on my way back to the Mist. Have you been back there to visit since you moved here? And, on an unrelated note, I find it fascinating how shinobi specialize in specific types of jutsu and martial arts that seem to fit their personality and preferences in order to form their own unique fighting style...anyway, your weapon is of excellent quality. And I can't use a sword for the life of me, I'm more of a hand to hand combat competitor, but I would love to see you in action sometime. I suppose that day will come soon enough, if we're ever on a mission together. When did you learn to wield swords? Was it something you learned from your family or during your time in the Academy here?"

758/2,098

8Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Once again, the young Uchiha could not help but be enthused by the excitement that Issei continuously radiated. He was so ready to work as a team and travel across the ninja world, finding hidden treausres and restoring lost cultures, but at the same time, he was very much realistic. He did not expect people to abandon their lived to help him, only to promise that they would be there to assist when he finally came about. It was a type of leadership that Kuno was used to, after his visits with the Kazekage. With each passing moment, Kuno became even more delighted with the fact that he would be able to travel with the man before him someday.

As they were chatting, the older man mentioned something that caught Kuno’s ear. “Just wanted to see the Door while I'm here in the Land of Wind. However, it's kind of a two birds one stone type of deal because I'm also scouting for good places to establish a hideout, or something of a base of operations. I've got one set in Mizu no Kuni that I'm working on, since I figured my home wasn't the most ideal setting for meetings, but I want to have one here and any other future village where I recruit Ninshiki members from, just so that we have lots of flexibility.” It was an interesting idea; a desert hideout. Kuno had spent a fair amount of time wandering through the surrounding desert on scouting and charting missions that he had been assigned as a genin, and had even run into some places that might work well for such an endeavour. “You know,” he said with a smirk. “I actually know of some places in the dunes that might work for establishing a hideout. Don’t get me wrong, it’s far from civilization, so we would have to bring lots of supplies out there, but in the Endless Dunes there are some old temple ruins that I’m sure we could retrofit should we need to. Maybe we can head out there someday together and I’ll show you.” For a moment, his old fantasies from his childhood jumped into his mind’s eye as he realized that he could very well someday be a ninja that was also part of a small organization that had secret hideouts all over the world. It seemed like something out of a book, and Kuno did not mind that at all; then he wouldn’t have to read a book to get the same great story.

Issei then proceeded to ask more about Kuno and whether or not he had been home, as well as where he learned to use a sword as well as he could. It felt like a sort of interview, except Kuno already had the job. Kuno did not mind though, wanting to have a good rapport with his employer. Looking up at the sun in the clear sky, Kuno answered the older man. “Unfortunately no, I haven’t been able to go home yet, and I probably won’t for some time. But I’m glad to hear that you’ll be able to. I miss it some days, but this is my home now, so I live with it. As far as my proficiency with kenjutsu, it was something that I learned here once I joined the academy, though I spent for time learning it than most of my classmates. I was always pretty good at it, but as they say, practice makes perfect. Though I’m far from perfect!” He laughed at his own joke, happy that he felt so carefree with his new Ninshiki comrade. Though he had been looking at the sky, and judging by the time it would take him to get back to the village, he knew that he would have to leave now if he did not want to get caught out here after dark.

Turning to Issei he stretched out a hand to shake his. “This has been nice, getting to know you. And I can honestly say that I’m looking forward to our travels together; not just for the discovery and adventure, but for the comradery too. But I have to be going now; don’t want o be out here after dark.” With a smile he would step back and nod, bidding a last farewell to his friend before using the body flicker technique to transport himself back to the village proper as quickly as possible.

[Exit Thread]
WC:761+2137=2898

Training

C-Rank Jutsu: Wind Release: Gale Palm (Fūton: Reppūshō ~ 風遁・烈風掌) (1000/1000)

B-Rank Jutsu: Fire Style: Burning Ash (火遁・灰積焼 ~ Katon: Haisekishō) (1500/1500)

Unused WC: 398

9Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Empty Re: Liberation [ Kuno | NK ] Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:53 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Much to Issei's surprise, Kuno disclosed that there were actually a number of temple ruins out in the Endless Dunes that may have been suitable to repurpose into a hideout for the organization. At the mention of this, Issei could hardly contain his excitement. Making a hideout from an old temple would be an excellent idea, and though Kuno said it was far secluded from the village, that wouldn't have been an issue; in fact, it might have proven useful in a situation where they needed privacy and isolation for the purposes of secret missions and training without distractions. Kuno suggested that they might go together to scout for temples one day, to which Issei nodded. "Yes, that would be ideal. I may do some scouting of my own before I go back to the inn I'm staying at, in fact." On the topic of Konoha, Kuno seemed to have an air of nostalgia about him as he admitted that he had not returned since he left, though he assured Issei that that was alright because Sunagakure was his home. In terms of his kenjutsu skills, he had picked those up in the academy in Suna, and he said that he focused far more on the art of the blade than the rest of his classmates, which coupled with his natural proficiency, made him the swordsman he was then. Issei admired his confidence, although he did try to backtrack toward modesty and say that he was "far from perfect" following the phrase "practice makes perfect."

"That's a sentiment we both share; I have that kind of devotion towards my own training, as well. It's good that we have that in common. Shows me that I was right in letting you join us." It was clear that Kuno was paying close attention to the time of day, with his dark eyes steadied on the skyline while they spoke. Finally, he mentioned that he had to get going before night fell over the sands, which Issei figured he should do the same. Even though he had hoped to go to the Endless Dunes, it wasn't wise to go after dusk since he didn't want to risk getting lost in a sandstorm and freezing to death out there. Issei accepted a handshake from Kuno, who expressed that their encounter had been a nice opportunity to get to know each other better and that he looked forward to their travels. Issei knew that this would likely be the last time he saw Kuno for a long time, because he would be going to Konoha within the next few days, so he held Kuno's hand firmly and shook it with a smile. "I couldn't agree more, my friend. Until we meet again." And with that, Kuno faded off into the dark, and the only thing protecting Issei from the cold of night were the flames from the Door to Hell. He lingered there for a while, imagining possible layouts for a headquarters in a desert temple, before finally making his own departure, silently slipping away, still engrossed in thought.

[ Exit Thread ]

523/2,621

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.