You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Mission name: Clan Secrets
Mission rank: A
Objective: Bring the rogue Shinobi back into the fold.
Reward: 420 Ryo per participant.
Mission description:
It has come to the attention of the Nara Ichizoku of Konohagakure no Sato that a stranger within our nation’s borders is practicing Hiden Inton techniques. This poses an existential threat to the continued well-being and status of our Clan within the Shinobi world, and cannot be tolerated. As always, the enlightened approach of offering our patronage is the first step in reconciling this rift. A young and able member of our clan will be sent to recruit this stranger.
Mission details:
Shinako and Asmodeus will meet to discuss membership in the Nara clan rather than Asmodeus’ current state of apostasy. Should negotiations break down, the mission fails.

Code:
[b]Mission name:[/b] Clan Secrets
[b]Mission rank:[/b] A
[b]Objective: [/b] Bring the rogue Shinobi back into the fold.
[b]Location:[/b] Konohagakure
[b]Reward:[/b] 420 Ryo per participant.
[b]Mission description:[/b]
It has come to the attention of the Nara Ichizoku of Konohagakure no Sato that a stranger within our nation’s borders is practicing Hiden Inton techniques. This poses an existential threat to the continued well-being and status of our Clan within the Shinobi world, and cannot be tolerated. As always, the enlightened approach of offering our patronage is the first step in reconciling this rift. A young and able member of our clan will be sent to recruit this stranger.
[b]Mission details:[/b]
Shinako and Asmodeus will meet to discuss membership in the Nara clan rather than Asmodeus’ current state of apostasy. Should negotiations break down, the mission fails.

N'Jobu Aburame

N'Jobu Aburame

C-rank
Given the nature of this mission, I'm going to have to discuss this with the Admins first. I have messaged them about it, so I will get back to you as soon as I hear back.

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Has there been any further discussion of this mission? Can you give me some idea of what the trouble is?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.