You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 2:45 am

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
I humbly apolgize for actions due to my temperment and still have issues with some mentally but have chosent to black out bits of my memory. IM giving this site one more shot.

2Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 2:48 am

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Welcome back to the site! Hopefully things work out better for you this time, if you have any question feel free to ask me or any other member of staff. See you around the site~

3Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 5:27 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
good luck and welcome back to Saga

4Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 5:49 am

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Welcome back to Saga~ Mental health can be a pain, so, I wish you the best of luck with it, and if you have any questions, as Karumo said, please feel free to ask~

5Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 6:24 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

6Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 7:44 am

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Welcome back

7Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
ty ya i have mental issues health issues. with major depression aniexty and insomina now woopie lol.

8Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 2:51 pm

Zu

Zu

D-rank
Well I hope things are better for you this time than last. I'm sure you can tackle the obstacles. I wish you the best of luck.

9Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Wed May 31, 2017 3:21 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
thank ye. I just have to avoid certain people and nearly OD on green tea

10Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:02 am

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
its okay kiri

11Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:22 am

Santaku Nariko

Santaku Nariko

D-rank
Welcome back :]

12Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
ty

13Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
A big welcome back to you! I hope we can get a chance to RP together!

14Tis i Kami from ages past  Empty Re: Tis i Kami from ages past Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
same. but im not to good since im sorta comin out of retirement...?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.