You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Wed May 24, 2017 4:07 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Life seemed to be at a comfortable standstill. Issei managed to get his own place after working odd jobs in addition to doing missions for the village; a small condo-type living space near the east edge of Kirigakure, that he owned in its entirety. No rent. No landlord. No hassle. He hadn't had any luck tracking down the Surgeon and had considered joining the ANBU Black Ops on the off-chance that he would become the hunter-nin tasked with finding that scumbag that had tortured him all those years ago. But, as time went on, his grudge started to subside, surprisingly enough. There was no doubt it was still there, somewhere in his mind, but it wasn't his priority anymore. What was his priority was his newest historical research project, based entirely around a village that disappeared, believed to have been destroyed be a threat or deliberately hidden by some complex jutsu. There were plenty of theories that other people studying Yukigakure were throwing around, and Issei considered all of them, but he really wanted to find out for himself. He started toying with the idea of getting information out of others, seeing what people knew about the village, or if anyone had any sort of connections to its lost culture. The village's biggest technological accomplishment was an invention called chakra armor, which was a special type of device that allowed the user to absorb other peoples' chakra. Such a powerful ability was likely what made the kingdom that ruled over Yukigakure for decades so stable and isolated; according to all records Issei could find, it was hardly ever a dangerous or war torn place, but rather a safe haven in the midst of a blizzard-prone wasteland covered in ice. What had happened that made it fall off the map so suddenly?

Issei made a hasty trip to the library that morning to pick up as many books on Yin-Yang release, chakra transfer, and chakra armor as he possibly could to add to his ever-growing borrowed collection surrounding the mystery of Yukigakure. He wanted to recreate the chakra armor for his own use against the Surgeon, who, in the years since their last encounter, was likely a dozen times more powerful than he was before. Any potential leverage that Issei could provide himself in combat was enough to help him feel that much more secure in his search for the missing-ninja. After checking out 7 books that weighed him down like a stack of bricks, Issei carried them into the center of the city to a local tea house, where he ordered a tea and started reading. Considering he had no other plans that day, he was ready to dedicate upwards of the next twelve hours on studying, if he felt so inclined. Whether any useful information could be extracted from these texts was still up in the air, though...

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

2Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Sat May 27, 2017 5:48 am

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
Rogue moved silently from the boat he'd slept in, yawning and stretching as he stood up. It had not been long since he'd met Sero of the Osada on an island in a manor, being prompted to seek out what information he could of the man. Rogue personally hadn't done much to learn about him just yet but had made a mental note to do so. He would have to meet someone powerful within the village that could point him in the direction of the information that he needed. Possibly someone in a high ranking official position. Or maybe even a librarian? He had no idea where to start currently and would have to scout out the village itself to figure out what he needed. That was, if he could find anything with how large the village was compared to what he was used to. He had come from an upbringing of living in caves and having hardly any room to move or breathe, and suddenly found himself in the land of waves where space was in no short supply. He had only gone to a few places thus far, and none of them seemed like the place that he could find information. Not to mention, he had no money to his name and no place of his own to sleep in.

The male was in his boxers, blue as the water that his boat was in, and he sighed, standing on the dock. The wanderer made sure to push a sword underneath the seats so that it was well hidden and went about pulling his clothing on. He pulled on navy blue socks and pants, followed by his dark blue sneakers, smiling at the color. Afterwards he pulled a shinobi netted shirt over his head and then pulled on an ocean blue tee shirt with a dragon depicted upon it. This dragon was black as the night, resembling what one would probably see as a dragon of darkness. He normally had something that would have to do with water dragons, but today he felt like wearing a shirt gifted to him by his best friend from childhood. After getting dressed, the male grabbed his ocean blue jacket with fur in the hood and slipped into it, walking away from the dock as he did so. The jacket was mostly unremarkable but had patterns like dragon scales on the sleeves, there was definitely a theme here.

Rogue made his way towards Kirigakure, eager to get into the mood of searching, or possibly even working to eat. When he entered the city, he was accosted by the sights and smells that came with such a large place. People rushed to and fro, merchants were peddling their wares and many people were bumping into others, in a rush to get to where they were going. The wanderer was quite confused and somewhat at a loss for words. This was truly a grand place, if only he could figure out where he wanted to go! Or find where he was. Or even know anything about it at all, honestly. Noticing people going into a small building, Rogue followed them in, looking round to find himself within a small tea house. Where people got tea and other things, as far as Rogue could tell. He was unsure what to do here when he noticed a man with several books sitting alone and reading. The wanderer made his way over and sat down across from him, giving a cheery smile.

"Hello, sorry to bother you! I'm just not savvy with directions around the village yet and don't really know anyone. Mind if I sit with you for a while?"

3Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Sat May 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
To Issei came a man dressed fancifully in blue, with equally blue eyes, and a dark mop of a head. He sat across from Issei and started talking, looking happy. Issei returned the smile but wasn't quite sure how to react, so his eyes kept drifting back to his books every few seconds. According to the man, he was new in town and as such was a stranger to everyone, and he asked if he could sit with Issei, to which Issei responded with, "Of course." quietly, almost as an afterthought. There was a long pause, and the silence between them was something that Issei felt most comfortable in. Regardless, he felt that it was uncomfortable for the stranger, so he looked back up from his books and showed his potential for kindness. "I'm Issei. I'm assuming you're not 'savvy' with directions and don't know anyone because you're new in town, which is a feeling I haven't felt in a while. So, I guess the question I'm asking is, what brings you to Kirigakure?"

Issei looked back down at his book, which was entitled, "Shinobi and Chakra Systems". There was 13 chapters, which wasn't too much for Issei, who was used to reading unbearably long history books and biographies and such, but he had very specific information that he wanted so he went straight for chapter 10. This chapter was focused on production of chakra vs. transfer of chakra and the potential to steal or drain chakra; considering this was the function of chakra armor, there was bound to be something useful in there. He kept his attention open, since the stranger sitting with him was likely to want a full conversation considering how inviting Issei was being. Just then, a woman came by, asking if either of the men wanted anything. "Oh, I would love a cup of hot Jasmine tea. Thank you!"

323/812

4Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Tue May 30, 2017 1:56 am

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
He was allowed to sit across from the man and this made him quite happy. He had basically invited himself to sit with some strange man but it had worked out and the other appeared to be friendly, even if he was taking the time to be reading something.  After a while, the other man spoke up, breaking an uncomfortable silence, mentioning that he assumed the reason that Rogue was not 'savvy' to things around the village was due to him being a newcomer. Rogue quietly nodded at this and took the name to heart that was given. 'Issei.' Odd name, but this man seemed friendly enough. He then asked what brought Rogue to Kirigakure and this caused the wanderer to think quietly. He rubbed his chin in thought, trying to deliberate exactly how much information he could and should give to someone so foreign to him. There wasn't exactly much for him to reveal about himself, that would jeopardize his goals. Actually, come to think of it, there was nothing he could say that would cause his goals to be incomplete-able.

As he was about to answer a woman came and asked for their orders. Issei ordered himself a jasmine tea and Rogue quietly turned away to privately count his ryo. He had enough to get himself something to drink now and something to eat later, so he sighed and turned back, smiling at the waitress. "I'll have a green and peach tea if you have it. If not, just a normal green is fine, thank you madame." While she walked away to fill their orders, Rogue quietly yawned and tapped his fingers on the table. He remembered what he was going to say and then coughed softly into his sleeve before answering. "Forgive me, I lost track of what I was going to say. I am known as Ryos. I'm a wanderer from a clan that is all but forgotten. I came here because I love anything to do with water and because i made a promise to someone back home to grow strong and bring our clan back to a state of power instead of living in caves. Though, I won't say nothing good came from it. We evolved pretty well." He smiled quietly and awaited the man's response and their order.

391|1,010

5Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Tue May 30, 2017 4:08 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
The man rubbed his chin after Issei introduced himself, which he took a mental note of as an odd thing to do. He was thinking of something, which made Issei a bit suspicious, which in turn made him more interested, so he closed his book for a moment and rested his elbow upon its cover, bringing his own chin to sit on his open palm as he stared the man down. Perhaps the chin-rubbing was because the woman was still awaiting his order, which came promptly. He ordered a green and peach tea and then coughed as if to clear his throat, before apologizing to Issei for forgetting what he was going to say. He claimed his name was Ryos and that he was a wanderer hailing from an unknown clan. Apparently the state of the clan was so bad that they had been reduced to living in caves. As for why Ryos had come to Kirigakure specifically, he explained that he loved water and he had made a promise to someone from that clan to grow stronger and essentially bring the clan back to what it had once been. This was something Issei knew would be under the aegis of his historical research project, as well as his methodology of it. The codename of the project was to be Ninshiki, and its purpose was to study and preserve culture, knowledge, history, and technology. Issei hoped to bring the project about by creating a group based around it. Ryos' clan was something to be preserved. That was what Ryos wanted, and if Issei made it what he wanted as well, then that would put Ryos under his group's umbrella. With a few nudges, it wouldn't be hard to convince Ryos to join Issei, as the first member of the organization Ninshiki aspired to become.

"It's nice to meet you, Ryos, for more reasons than one. I'm going to be completely straightforward with you, what I came out here to this teahouse to do today was to focus on some research and reading that I've been doing for something that I hope to accomplish. Since you happened to show up, I'm going to take it as a sign that this is a good thing for me and you could be of some help." Issei's arm dropped, laying horizontally on the table for a moment before it scooted to the left and pushed the book out of his way, leaving space on the table for whenever his tea would come. "There used to be a village called Yukigakure. I'm not sure if you've heard of it, as of late not many people have, but it existed, and now it doesn't. I'm trying to find out exactly what happened, why it happened and where the ruins are, because I don't want its culture to die out like I suspect its villagers have. It's just like how you wanna keep your clan alive, and make it strong again." He took a deep breath, brushing his hair back over his right ear.

"How would you like to join my organization? You scratch my back, I scratch yours."

536/1,348

6Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Tue May 30, 2017 10:55 am

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
There was movement across the table from the other male and Rogue tilted his head. First the man known as Issei rested his chin upon his hand, elbow on the table. Then, when he started speaking, he moved it horizontally across the table to clear room for his tea that had arrived. Rogue's had as well and the woman set down the tea in front of each of them, then set down a dish with sugars and another with cream, finishing with setting down two spoons. She bowed and left the two to their devices, which seemed to be him saying it was nice to meet Rogue and with him being straightforward about something. Rogue listened as he put three cubes of sugar into the tea, stirring it. He was focusing on some research and studying something that he hoped to accomplish, and with Rogue there he might just be able to help him do so. After stirring his tea, Rogue watched the man and took a small whiff. There was no hint of peach at the end of the smell, leading him to believe it was only green tea. Just as well, he'd deal with it.

Rogue took a few sips and set his tea cup back down, watching his new companion as he continued to speak. He spoke of a village that used to be in existence but was no longer: Yukigakure no Sato. The village hidden in the snow, if Rogue's translation wasn't off at least. Rogue really hadn't heard of it, but it had apparently existed and it now no longer did, from what Issei had found out. He wanted to find out what happened to it, and where the ruins were. Just because apparently he wanted to preserve the culture of the place that seems to have been completely wiped off the map. Would that be figuratively or literally, though? When he compared it to Rogue's want to keep his clan going and bring them back up, the wanderer would simply nod. It was a good ideal and a great goal to strive for, but Rogue didn't know the first thing about the preservation of culture or excavation. If there was a way that he could help someone else out, he'd do his best though. What really bothered him at this point is finding what the man was talking about. Wouldn't they have to go somewhere incredibly cold to find the ruins? Issei took a deep breath and brushed the hair behind his ear, staring at Rogue before he asked the young man to join his organization. Claiming they could help each other out.

Rogue silently stared into his tea, taking another drink after a few moments. This was a lot to take in and would present a great opportunity. The two of them would not be enough, however. Rogue thought about it more and was sure that Issei had the same thought he just had, so the number of members probably wasn't an issue he was having currently. Shrugging after a moment, the ninja spoke to his counterpart. "If you really believe I can help you, I will. I'm trying to do everything I can for my clan and so they come first, but this shouldn't interfere with that promise. The only problem I see is our numbers, finding the village that used to be hidden in snow, and excavating. That's what Yukigakure no sato means, by the way.  I may not have heard of the place you're talking about, but I do know enough about the romaji to understand what it means. I know one thing for certain about it: to find it, we'll have to go somewhere cold." He sighed, rubbing his temples at the thought of it.

641|1,651

7Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Tue May 30, 2017 1:05 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Rogue didn't seem opposed to the idea of joining up with Ninshiki; rather, he explained that doing so wouldn't interfere with his mission to help his clan, and so he wouldn't mind helping. He did explain his concern for the numbers of the group, and tried to explain to Issei that because Yukigakure no Sato meant "Village Hidden in the Snow", they had to go somewhere cold. What blatantly obvious observations. Issei nodded, perhaps not letting on just how much he knew in his initial proposal. "Yes, you're correct, and I'm well aware of the nature of the environment that Yukigakure no Sato was in during its heyday. I've studied it extensively. But, the landscape of the country it was in has changed vastly over the years and thus old maps are no longer applicable, and the village itself, from all accounts I've received, has not been interacting with the outside world in years, so that leads me to believe that something has happened to cause its people to leave or die off." Issei brought his hand to the cup in front of him and took a sip of his tea, which was scalding, just how he liked it.

"As for our numbers, yeah, we're going to need a lot more than two people. But you let me worry about that aspect of things. I'm merely offering you a position on the team, nothing more, nothing less." Dropping the subject for the time being with a polite smile, Issei flipped his book back open and scanned the page idly. "And what of your clan? If I'm to help you in your task of restoring it, then I feel I should know more about it so that I have something to go off of. What reduced you to living in caves? Sounds like a sad existence, and this is coming from a man whose clan nearly died out and has been sparse and scattered ever since." He was asking these questions because he did want to know about Ryos' clan, but he knew that based on the answers he received concerning the clan, he would be able to infer more details about Ryos himself, which was valuable information to him considering this wayfaring, sea-loving man was the first and only member of Ninshiki besides Issei, for the time being.

399/1,747

8Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Wed May 31, 2017 2:51 pm

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
While Issei explained his end on the village that used to be hidden among the snow, Rogue continued to sip on his tea. It was hot, but not something he wasn't used to. Actually, he'd ingested much worse in his time and this tea was soothing compared to all of that. Apparently the landscape had changed over the centuries and older maps would no longer be applicable. Which made sense, since a lot of terraforming happened over long periods of time. It was strange that a village would not interact with the outside world in years, and it seemed his companion thought the same, as he figured the villagers died off or left. Nodding along, Rogue smiled politely and watched his new acquaintance sip on his tea, enjoying it as much as Rogue did, it seemed. He the continued on, mentioning that he would worry about the numbers of the team. He was offering Rogue his own position on it, nothing more and nothing less. While it was a nice position, he did feel taken aback that he would mainly be 'help' instead of a partner. It made sense, after he thought about it, and nodded along.

The man decided to drop the subject, for which the wanderer was thankful for. He went to sip his tea while his companion scanned the pages almost nonchalantly. Then the man in front of him asked about his clan. He figured that since he would be helping Rogue in the task of restoring it, he wanted to know something about it. Like why they lived in caves, as it seemed like a sad existence. It was, but only because it bred claustrophobia. Rogue wouldn't mention that though. He thought quietly before he spoke to the other. "It's alright. I don't remember all of what I was told, but I guess my clan was forced out of Konoha at some point and forced to wander the lands. They eventually came to the wastes in the wilder-lands of Kaze no kuni. It was bad for a while, and many of us didn't make it due to shortage of food. We evolved in a crazy way, though. Made it pretty easy to survive after that. We simply got the ability to feed on chakra. Like so."

After speaking, the male held out his hand, concentrating. Chakra began to form into the middle of his palm, in an orb shape. It expanded and swelled, moving outwards until it was the size of a baseball. As he held it in his hand, the nature of it began to shift and change, rippling at the surface until it took on his primary nature: suiton. With that, he nodded to the other male and then tossed up the chakra ball into the air. Rogue leaned his head back, opening up his mouth to catch the falling orb and then in one chew, swallowed the entire thing. He breathed out, wisps of chakra escaping as he did so, sighing as though he'd eaten a five course meal. Slight scale-like features appeared around his eyes for a moment before disappearing. He then quietly went back to sipping on his tea as though nothing happened. "What about your clan?"

545|2,196

9Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Wed May 31, 2017 4:53 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
The story of Ryos' clan had been one of perseverance. He recounted what he was told, likely when he was a child, of their past; they were once settled in Konoha but eventually forced out, so they fled to the deserts of Kaze no Kuni. The slowly started to die out, primarily due to starvation, until they adapted and gained the ability to sustain themselves using chakra. He formed a ball of chakra in his hands so that he could demonstrate the ability for Issei, and he tossed the ball into the air before catching it in his mouth and swallowing it. Issei noticed that Ryos' eyes changed a bit when he did this, looking slightly reptilian for just a moment before reverting to their normal state. It reminded Issei of changes in his own eyes when he used his kekkei genkai. Sometimes, vastly different people weren't all that different after all. Finally, the Chuunin nodded after Ryos completed his demonstration, and he took a pen and notepad out from his pocket. He jotted down quick details; Ryos, young male, wandering clan, forced out of Konoha, able to use chakra for cellular respiration. He clicked the button on the back of the pen to hide the tip and returned it along with the notes to his right pocket, and took another drink of his tea. "Quite a kekkei genkai. I've never seen anyone 'eat' chakra."

Ryos seemed very casual about all of it, drinking his own tea at the same time as Issei and asking what clan Issei was from. This was where Issei usually lied and used his last name to conceal his potential. The difference between this meeting and most other people Issei met was that he wanted their connection and possible friendship to be based in honesty and mutual trust, for the organization's sake, and if Issei ever needed to battle alongside Ryos, Ryos would find out the truth one way or another. So, Issei opted to tell him then and there. "My full name is Issei Momochi, as my father is from the Momochi clan and my mother married into it. However, the clan that I possess as my primary bloodline is the Kaguya, due to my mother. Thus, my kekkei genkai is..." he interrupted his sentence to put down his cup before pointing his index finger at Ryos. A sharpened phalanx stabbed through the tip of this finger, extending slowly until it was just in front of Ryos' face so that he could get a close look at the texture of Issei's bone. "The Shikotsumyaku. My clan does not operate as a unit and our ability is sometimes seen as a curse. I had no idea that I was a Kaguya until I awakened the Shikotsumyaku via trauma, and my mother and her parents kept it a secret from me." He shortened the phalanx until it was completely inside of his finger again and then set his hand back down on the table.

"You know, Ryos, I appreciate your willingness to help me with this. With Ninshiki."

516/2,260

10Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 am

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
As Issei was watching him and took notes, Rogue quietly removed his jacket and yawned. He had just felt the poking to the back of his shirt, and with the jacket off, the spines of wings ripped through his shirt and protruded with a combined span of five meters, each wing being two and a half meters in length on their own. To compensate for this, the male moved a bit so that he would have space to fold his wings up behind his body and yawned.  Normally members of his clan wouldn't change much until the second or third tier of dragon force, but Rogue's dragon kata always manifested itself in the form of wings before he really had to delve too far into his kekkei genkai. The skeletal wings grew the webbing of underwater reptiles' toes and finally grew into bat-like wings with scales. They were a deep ocean blue, made of solidified suiton nature chakra. On the tips of each, at the joint, were spiked protrusions resembling hooked toes one would find on the wings of a dragon in fairy tales. Rouge quietly yawned, and finished off his tea, waving for the waitress to bring him another serving. He could work or do missions soon to get the money he'd need to eat,  but the tea here was simply spectacular.

"Actually, as you can see, it does - Thank you!" His second order of tea arrived and he whispered to the waitress to bring another for his companion, so that he could have some when he was finished. That way, they'd both have two cups and Rogue wouldn't feel bad on himself for taking another for himself. Giving the tea taste matching his earlier cup, Rogue took a sip before he decided to continue what he was saying. "Anyway, it does much more than just allowing me to eat my own chakra. My body changing is just one of the more miraculous bits of it. It's actually quite interesting, since I don't know that much about it myself. I want to learn more about my clan so that I can learn just how far the extent of these transformations go. It would really excite me if this could be taken to a complete body level, you know?" With his explanation finished, Rogue took another sip and looked around the shop. He was getting rather strange looks for the wings upon his back but it wasn't exactly uncommon for him to receive such a reaction. He hadn't experienced it during his bought with the Mizukage but he had experienced it from others he'd met before traveling to kirigakure no sato. He probably looked like something straight out of the story books.

Rogue watched the man as he explained his own clan's abilities. His name was of Momochi but he was actually from a clan called.. Kaguya? Rogue really had no idea about that or the word he used to describe his bloodline. Though, from what he'd said, it was a curse. And when a bone extended from the male's finger tip to come towards Rogue, stopping just before his face, the wanderer was rather impressed. Normal people would probably feel intimidated by this bit but Rogue simply brought a finger up under it to poke it softly. It seemed real enough and was quite interesting a thing to see. "Of our abilities I'd have to say I think yours is more intimidating and looks so much cooler, Issei." Rogue poked it once more before returning to his tea, watching his counterpart. When the bone was taken back into the man's finger once more, Issei expressed his appreciation to Rogue for helping him with what was going on. With Ninshiki.

"That's the name, for it, eh? Interesting enough. It's no problem at all. We'll help each other and make this world a better place for culture while we're at it!"

670|2,866

11Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Much to Issei's surprise, Ryos let out a yawn and took off his jacket, suddenly sprouting what appeared to be bones from his back. For a split second this made Issei think that Ryos had the Shikotsumyaku as well, but upon closer inspection, it was clear that this bone was something else. Blue in color, almost scaly in texture. They continued to grow webbing between them until finally they manifested into what appeared to be the wings of a dragon. Issei nodded, setting his tea down and adding to his notes: "dragon". Almost on cue, Ryos explained that his kekkei genkai did more than allow them to eat chakra, but it also allowed them to transform, at least partially, into this dragon-like form. He insisted that he wanted to learn more and test the limits of this ability, as a full-body transformation would be decidedly exciting. Issei nodded in agreement. A man who could transform into a dragon and eat chakra. By the looks and sound of it, it wasn't something that he had been an expert at, at least not at that point in time, but eventually time and training would hone him into a dangerously powerful shinobi. That was something Issei was sure of, and that only made him more comfortable with the notion of Ryos being a part of Ninshiki. He wondered if the wings were capable of full, mechanical flight, or if he was able to breathe underwater, since his kekkei genkai seemed to hold a Suiton chakra nature. Both would prove useful in exploration missions, making Ryos a valuable asset, but Issei didn't want to pry any further, and only made notes to himself that he would ask Ryos later (or, find out over the course of their partnership).

Ryos went on to compare himself to Issei, saying that of their two abilities, Issei's was far more intimidating and looked "cooler". To this, Issei frowned. "While I appreciate the sentiment, I still have a hard time adjusting to it, at times. It's a painful ability to have, ripping apart your body and putting it back together every time you battle. Maybe one day I'll be able to do it without a problem, but that day is far off." Realizing that he had dampened the mood a bit, he added on something to make things a bit more lighthearted. "But you don't need to lie, yours is way 'cooler' than mine. You're basically a dragon. Count me down as jealous." he chuckled, turning the page of his book and sipping at his tea again. Ryos said that it was no problem at all, him joining Ninshiki, and added that together they would make the world a better place, a sentence that made Issei feel a bit warm inside, like he was finally doing something good for everyone. "Yes, I hope so. For now, our bigger expeditions are but mere goals to reach, and we won't be doing anything big until we've bolstered our numbers. In the meantime, I'm creating chakra armor, outfits, and masks for all of us, in the name of preserving the cultures that they're based on and also as an incentive for shinobi to join us. What I would like you to do is help build us a good reputation. Do some missions in the name of the group, bring some attention do us, tell your clansmen about us, whatever you deem fit. That'll help us get more members and grow! It's exciting to think that my vision for all of this might one day come to fruition."

611/2,871

12Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:53 pm

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it hurt you! I do plan to become a full dragon at some point. I just know it's going to take a lot of practicing and such, you know? I had an idea to learn senjutsu later on down the road to make such a thing easier for me. No need to be jealous, though. I'm sure if you got a hold of a 'dragon seed' it would be easy for you to do some of these things. I've learned that's what gives my clan our powers.  In any case.." Rogue sipped his tea again, thinking silently as he contemplated everything said by Issei. There seemed to be quite a lot of work that the two and others would have to do. It sounded good on paper, but he knew it would all be much harder than it was made to seem.  Expeditions, bolstering numbers, doing missions, excavations, etcetera. There was so much to do and even with two or even three more people it seemed like it would take a while for them to do what Issei was trying to accomplish. But if anyone could do it, just maybe it was boner guy here.

"Count me in for any missions you have in mind. As for armour, I've never actually had to wear any. Transforming my body to be like a dragon's makes most of that armour ineffective. I suppose if it helps me for the group's intentions I can try it. Spreading word of the group as I wear it so that I can draw us more attention. All of that jazz. Yea, go ahead and get me started. I'm ready for us to do what needs done."

295|3,161

OOC: Sorry, Writer's block

13Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:18 pm

Issei

Issei

D-rank
Rogue said that the source of his clan's power was an item called a "dragon seed", which Issei thought was strange. He added that as the last bullet in his notes on Rogue and then put his notepad away, as well as closing his books. Rogue also apologized that Issei's kekkei genkai caused him pain, something which Issei rolled his eyes to and smiled. "It's okay, pain is something to be expected in combat anyhow, so maybe it's a good thing that using it hurts me. Kind of like survival training." Ryos insisted that he was ready to take on any missions that Ninshiki would offer, but he seemed concerned about the armor fitting on his body during his dragon transformations, something which Issei rubbed his chin to. "I'll make sure I build your armor a bit differently than the others so that it will fit. Or, I can build a gauntlet that's more general; that should be able to work for you during your transformations."

Issei finished his tea and stood up, pushing his chair back in after. "Well! I should get going. Going to go home and work more on the chakra armor prototypes, now that I'm thinking about them. But I'll keep in touch, here is my address and I'll contact you about any future meetings we need to have." Issei scribbled his address down messily on a note and passed it to Ryos with a grin. Then, he shoveled his books onto one of his arms and waved with his opposite hand before walking out of the tea shop.

272/3,143

[ Exit Thread ]

Training:

14Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Empty Re: Relic of the Past [Rogue | NK] Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:10 am

Rogue

Rogue

D-rank
[Exit]

Speed, Reaction Time, and Perception to D-3: 2,875/2,875
286 Discarded
400 Total Ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.