You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Understanding Reality (Pvt/Plot/Training) Empty Understanding Reality (Pvt/Plot/Training) Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Zu

Zu

D-rank
Zu, had for some time been working under the guidance of Sunagakure. While many did not know who he was, each and every day that he could progress his natural talent would mean one step closer to realizing his true potential. In order to do that, he must first train and practice his styles to near perfection. Zu, since leaving his old village had not really been taught or trained much. The only people that have really conversed with him were Syekren, and Rokumaru. They were both shinobi of Sunagakure, and were quite nice to Zu during his early days of entering Sunagakure territory. Since he was in the village and was helping with missions, he was able to request being taught about basic medical ninjutsu from an old teacher. Zu had just simply asked the village if he could practice it and then this man offered. He knew nothing of Zu or what he was, but he was quite the doctor back in his days from what people tell Zu. The man had told Zu to meet him at his place deep within the walls near the west quadrant of the village. Zu would have preferred a place with no people in case he would lose control, but beggars can not be choosers or so they saying was told to him. Many of these people were in cool looking clothes to keep their bodies from overheating while working in the blistering sun. Zu could not help but to wonder how this village does fair in rations and food. Surely they had to have farms elsewhere, or import food to export metals. The whole trading system was lost on Zu and he tried not to dwell in such areas. For him he had to learn how to control his Chakra in easier ways and perhaps this old man was the key to it. Upon entering the house, the old man was in a rocking chair outside his home. His clothes were that of light colors and ample room for air to circulate. His wrinkled face almost frowned when he saw Zu walking forward. Perhaps it is the connotation that brings forth with people that want to learn Medical Ninjutsu. Zu was indeed, a man that does not look like he would want to do such a thing. Zu always had a stern look on his face even if he was at complete calm state. With a heavy sigh the old man took the pipe that was in his mouth to let out a long stream of smoke before talking to Zu,

"They told me the man that requested would be that of a large stature but wow son, are you sure you want to learn Medical Ninjutsu? You look like you would be better of learning some sort of Taijutsu perhaps."

Zu shook his head no before replying in a rather nice manner to the old man,
No sir, I do indeed want to learn Medical Ninjutsu. I just want to help save lives while other people can take them. Please teach me what you know sir."

Zu gave the man a small bow in hopes that he would accept. The old man's face seemed to match Zu's stern face as he looked at Zu as if trying to evaluate if he was worth teaching. Zu remained in a slightly bowed state and waited for the old man to reply, which he did after but a few moments and a few long drags of his pipe, "Well if you are so persistent, let us go inside where it is cooler. Sorry for the mess, I have not really been at home in quite some time."

The old man grabbed his cane that was near his chair and struggled to get up. Zu instantly went to his side, helping the old man stand on his feet before the two made their way inside. Indeed, there was a mess. Many boxes of take out and piles of dishes were noticed. Despite being a medical ninja, it would see that either he wastes his money on ridiculous things or he gives it all away. The old man motioned Zu to sit down as he plopped down on a rocking recliner on the inside. It would seem he liked to rock in his chairs, Zu's chair did not rock. A small part of him kind of wished it did while he saw the man rocking back and forth like so. The old man promptly spoke to Zu after the two of them settled inside. "Well I suppose we should start with introductions now shouldn't we?
My name is Mavaro, what is yours young sir?"

Zu wrestled around a bit while forming his thoughts and told the man his name. The old man smiled and held out his hand to shake. Zu shook the frail man's hand and tried not to hurt him. His hands were cold and his body felt weak. A small part of Zu hurt when he looked at the old man. He seemed like such a nice guy yet his time was thinning and the two of them new it. Zu asked him what should he be doing and the old man laughed before pointing and some shelves that held books. Zu from a distance could already tell they were mostly medical books made by renown shinobi. Surely the old man read his way towards his knowledge. Zu stood up to get a closer look at the books, they were all in order to the precise T. All of the books were alphabetized and organized based on time periods. Grabbing a book from one of the earliest moments, he opened it and began to read. The book had points of chakra and the system shinobi use to form and move their chakra from one point to another. While flipping it also explained many organs, muscles, and bones. Zu was reading for about an hour before the old man spoke to Zu, "That book was given to me by my grandfather. We all come from a doctors family so it was no surprise that I would follow in their steps.
Try not to cram too much information sonny,
you would not want to fry your brain. Hahaha"

Zu laughed along with him and kept reading trying to memorize the body and how things work. This was something that actually interested him into doing. To simply read and have a teacher there for questions was quite the thing. From time to time, the old man would request Zu to close the book as he would ask him trivia from it. The old man knew these books like the back of his hand and need not to look at the answers when asking. Zu tried his hardest but messed up mostly on the muscles and bones within the body. Despite his struggling to learn, the old man was patient and just simply forced the answer out of him by asking other questions. Zu felt more accomplished with each and every question he managed to answer correctly. While the old man was at the same time getting more pride in watching Zu learn things. It was as if the old man was happy that his knowledge was being spread to other people. Zu smiled and decided he would ask the old man some questions while he read. It would just be a simple distraction from all the studying he had just done, which seemed like a good thing. "Sir, I notice no family photos or any signs of anyone else living here.
Why is that? Surely a doctor of your renown would have wed and had a family right?"

The old man looked around for a moment as his head sulked. With a low reply, he spoke back as if the memories of the past were haunting him. "Well you see, my wife died during our child's birth. Nothing we could do could save her and trust me I tried. The child lived for awhile,
but due to complications also died. I have a few pictures of them in my room, but I would rather not show it to others. It is almost like a tiny secret of the past I wish to keep to myself. Now do not dilly dally, you have more work to do!"

The old man grabbed his cane and smacked Zu on the leg as he said that. It was clear he did not want to talk about it, but Zu was just curious why he would do such a thing. For the people Zu loved he would erect monuments in their life.... If only such people existed. Deep down his only loved ones were his family and they were all gone. Just like this old man Zu himself, kept his family a secret for most. Zu would eventually let it go and resume his studying of Medical ninjutsu. Zu remained in the old man's home until late in the night. Many stories and jokes were shared among one another and Zu seemed to lighten the old man's mood. When the night was only a few hours into, the old man offered Zu a hit from his pipe. Zu had shook his head no, but the old man insisted. Claiming that it was an herb that could remedy anything, even calming his mind. Zu was reluctant at first, however he eventually sub came to the offer and took a long drag. With a deep inhale his lungs felt like they were on fire for a moment as he coughed loud and smoke poured from his lungs. The old man chuckled and warned Zu not to take such a deep hit. Yet, just as the old man had stated, he did feel a certain feeling of calm that he was not before. It also seemed to enhance his mental remembrance as the old man quizzed him again shortly after. Zu did not know what it was, but felt sort of good while studying. The two of them had lost track of time before a loud knock was on the door. Zu got up in the old man's stead to answer it. It was a shinobi from Sunagakure and was sent to make sure that the old man was not harmed since no one had heard from him. The shinobi rudely made their way in and saw the old man fine and well. The old man vouched for Zu and said he has been a fine student. With that, the shinobi told Zu that he should be heading home as it was getting late. Zu decided he should comply despite not having a home to go to. Zu left after saying his goodbyes to the old man and wandered throughout the village. He was still feeling the after effects of whatever the old man asked him to smoke. The air felt good on his skin as the moon was high in the sky illuminating all that was in it's shine. Zu walked past a small Ramen shop and decided he should have a bite. Upon walking in the people were friendly to him, then again they were in a service industry most were. After eating a hearty meal Zu left a somewhat generous tip, he was not quite rich enough to express his proper gratitude to nice people. The old man agreed to keep teaching Zu and he would have to return in the morning. From where the old man lived, Zu was not far leaning his body against a building before using his hoodie as a blanket. Despite being a place that is deep in the desert, it was rather cold at night. The sand seemed not to hold the heat well and he felt a little chill as he laid his head against the hard wall. It took Zu many hours to fall asleep as he was going over what he learned because he knew in the morning, the old man would quiz him. Zu liked being quizzed constantly because it helped him remember things. With a half smile, Zu fell asleep trying to remember the good times as some bad memories flashed in his head.

WC:2046

{To be Continued}

Zu

Zu

D-rank
Zu would keep returning to the old man for days upon days learning more about the human body and the basics of ninjutsu. He was a friendly old man that always had tea and some sort of sweets for Zu to eat while he was studying. They seldom spoke aside from questions they would ask one another from time to time. Apparently he was a renown medical ninja from his days and saved many lives during his service to his people. He would try to make light of the stuff he had done in the past saying that he was nothing more than an old man now. Zu would not take light to it and tell him he was more than that. Now he was a teacher instead of a useless old man. The man would chuckle lightly at how Zu was presenting a slight compliment but also an insult. It had been some time since the man had people that could make him laugh like so. Zu closed his book and spoke to man though in a more serious way, perhaps he knew something that Zu could use for his clan. "Sir, to tell you the truth, I am part of the Jugo bloodline. I came to this village in hopes of finding a cure or some sort of fix towards this problem. In none of the books and talks we have had, had I heard any mention of this blood line. You would not happen to know anything about it would you?"

The old man finished packing his pipe, he smoked a lot but it seems that he was old enough to not give a shit how he died. After taking a long drag from it he spoke back to him, "I am sorry kid, but that kind of knowledge is even past myself. Only some myths of your people still roam, and most of the knowledge on your clan was written by Jugo the originator. I do not know much, but what I can tell you is that there is not a fix. There is not a way to cure yourself from a blood limit. Instead,
try to use it to better yourself in combat situations."

Looking away, Zu sighed ever so slightly because he was not a fan of combat and this man was encouraging him to use his blood for that reason. How could he when he knew the consequences first hand from giving into such raw power. His eyes seemed to darken a bit at the thought that he would never be normal and probably never love. How could someone love a man like him who at any point could go basically feral and harm them. His heart weight heavy but the old man got up and patted Zu on the shoulder before speaking again, "Try not to look so gloomy kiddo.
You have much of your life to figure out what you will end up doing with your powers. Perhaps you will do wonderous things and help many people or you will possibly harm people due to using that power. The unknown is quite scary but you can prepare for it and make the best of it. Knowing how you're different makes you a rather unique individual. Try not to think of it as a burden, but rather a gift. As if I would have had your base power, I could only imagine the difference I could have made in the world."

The old man gave him a half heart smile before wandering off to bed before telling Zu he could see his way out himself. Complying to the elderly man's request he did just that. After placing the book he was reading on the shelf he made his way outside where there were a few lower ranked shinobi outside making sure the old man was not harmed. Being a wanderer and not from the village, Zu was used to being eyed from stranger that he knew not their name. By now it was just something he was used to, and he made his way back to his spot to rest before going back to the man's house once again tomorrow.

On the next day while making his way back, there were people outside his house and the door was ajar. On a stretcher with a cloth over the body, two men carried what seemed to be the body of the old man out of the house. Looking from a distance, the inside was trashed and blood was everywhere. There must had been some sort of struggle and before Zu could get a closer look four men surrounded him before wrestling him onto the ground. They made claims that he was under suspicion of being the one that attacked the old man. They placed a bag over his head and carried him off to places he knew not. When the bag was removed, two men were before him. One seemed to be the body guard of the other and stood at the door as if to block the exit. Zu, was tied down to the chair he was placed in as the other man began to walk towards him. With a malicious way, he spoke to Zu expecting answers promptly.

"Your name is Zu, correct? A wandering shinobi with no alliance to any village and is taking refuge here in Sunagakure. Do you think it is a coincidence that this man dies on one of the nights you visited him?"

Zu's mind was struggling to comprehend but he soon realized that he was indeed the main suspect. Though people had to have seen him leave, he was being tailed by them. With fear in his voice, he replied, "You must believe me,
I know not what happened to him. I left his house at the usual time and your people tailed me until I fell asleep near the ramen shop. Surely they can attest to this."

The man interrogating him got closer and his defined wrinkles showed. He had a sinister smile as he placed his hand on Zu's head. In a moment, the man began to read Zu's memories from yesterday and indeed from his memories he could not see the act being taken place and others did say they saw Zu leave and not return. He removed his hand and motioned the other guy to release Zu. The one man spoke in a softer way than before. "Such things are not needed here.
We can simply look at the memories of the people and you indeed are innocent. I cannot find any traces of you going back after leaving. Though I would sugest doing something about those nightmares as you kept waking up during your slumber. You're free to go Zu, however we will be keeping watch of you. You are not entirely innocent,
but for now you have leave. Do not attempt to leave the village until you have been cleared though. It would not look good in court."

Zu nodded before leaving, and got many harsh looks on his way out. Being not from this village it would be expected that he was prime suspect, they had every reason to think it was him and yet he still felt uneasy even after they cleared him. Unsure why, he headed back to his spot to sleep or at least nap. The side of the building provided shade, and during his sleep. Zu had the wildest nightmare. In his dreams, he killed the old man and did it with a smile. Zu felt as though this was his subconscious feeling guilty for his death but in reality it was his mind trying to tell him he indeed did do it. The reason the interrogator did not find evidence was because he was looking in the active mind at the time and not the dormant regions where these memories were. Zu's alter ego made its first appearance here, and claimed that he did it for the better of Zu. For now, those memories would only show up in nightmares and would haunt him as if he really did do it. Zu would go on to believe that he was indeed innocent like they said, but somehow felt it was his fault.

WC:1387
Total:3433

Training:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.