You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo smiled as he walked down the street of Sunagakure. This was ever his home, but on this wonderful particular day he was looking over the sketches and the blue prints of the two twins he was slowly gathering the material for. He would have two more children soon enough. He couldn’t wait to give birth to them, and for them to be alongside him. His pack would grow ever larger and he would be all the stronger for it. Wanting his children was nothing short of a deep burning need inside of his heart and soul as he looked over the scrolls along with the blueprints of both Midori and Ki, Midori would be his first daughter and he would happily show it to his Kazekage.

Still, what remained about the work that he needed to do was much and more. He needed to find a good wood for Midori, his only real hope was the so called Canarywood, he would have to find it as deep green in color as he could. It would be tough, but he wondered if he could send a message to his clan’s branches in Kirigakure, or Kumogakure for the wood so they could send it to him. They would do it, after all they were united enough to do just that. However, the wood for Ki would be easier to find; Pau Amarillo was the most wonderful beautiful shade of yellow it could be and he would want. As he walked and slowly move through the streets of Sunagakure he couldn’t help but smile and could almost start humming to himself. He moved with the grace of a shinobi and seemed to just be happy in going through the day.

However; he was hungry and so he decided to stop in his favorite food stall finding plenty that he would like to eat. So sitting down he ordered Donburi as large as they would serve it and began to eat hungrily now indeed humming softly to himself as he ate not really paying attention to the other dinners around him just yet, but soon he would start to look around making sure that he could see them in fullness.

WC: 367

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu started to slowly walk down the street eyeing off every corner to make sure no one was following her, as she looked over her shoulder she took a glance over at the boy sitting down eating some Donburi. Whilst the boy was eating his Donburi, she noted down that he had some blueprints with him and that he possessed something important within those blueprints. Masu activated her Baragan and closely inspected the surroundings marking for any people in the potential area casting any jutsu's but all she could find were kids preforming some academy jutsu's and thats all.  

Masu starts slowly walking up to the shop which the boy sit in and sat on a table behind him and ordered some noodles and some water, as she stayed seated the boy opened his blueprints and kept inspecting the sketches. The boy kept muttering still un-audible while he opened up the blueprints Masu leaned over to take a look while trying to look as casual as possible. As she started to lean further to take a glance she had noticed the name of the sketch being called "Midori" Masu took more interest as she knew that was the name of the current Kazekage and this boy could have a friendship with him.

Masu started to peek at the blueprints and keep her ground trying to look as innocent as possible, as she started to finish her noodles and packed up her stuff, Masu headed to the cook and decided to ask a few questions about the boy in the shop. "That boy does he eat here often?" Masu asks the cook. The cook looks at Masu curiously but answers the question after a few seconds "He is here every so often he usually comes here to just eat then leave, haven't spoken to him much." Masu takes the time to think about what this boy may do, "Thanks chef for the help!" Masu says tipping the chef an extra ten ryo for his services. Masu starts to walk up to the boy and decides to ask him a question. "Those sketches look cool what are they for?" Masu asks.

WC = 365 Words
145/150 Charka:

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo sighed as he ate his Donburi his eyes never leaving his sketches and the blueprints for his lovely puppet Midori. She would be his first daughter, but more importantly than that he had made a promise to Midori back before she became the Kazekage that the puppet he would make and name after her would not be a combat specific puppet. She would serve a different purpose, but what he didn’t know was how he was going to go about doing that. All in all, he only sighed shaking his head as he clicked his chopsticks in-between bites of his delicious meal.

He was sure that it would be much easier if it weren’t for whomever was staring at him. He didn’t bother to try and look around, he could feel the eyes on him, and he didn’t need to move his head to see most things around him. His perifrial vision was better than most, and his eyes were keen as a hawks’ own. Still, whomever was watching him he couldn’t quite understand why someone would be watching him at all. He wasn’t very interesting, and no one seemed to be an enemy or a true ally to his clan so it isn’t like he would have enemies based on his bloodline alone.

Presently, he was about to take another bite of his meal when he heard the question. Looking he saw that it was asked by a very unlikely person. She was strange enough in her own appearance, but also rather cute. He smiled at her his eyes filling with excitement at the prospect about talking about his babies. However, he wasn’t as stupid as he looked and instead let the scroll roll up with only the barest flick of his finger “Ah, it is a sketch of my new baby girl. She will be quite the beauty and I hope that she proves to her namesake. Her name is Midori, she won’t be born for a few more moons yet, but soon enough. What makes you take interest in my lovely daughter to be?” he asked calmly with a small smile on his face his hand slowly coming to rest on the scroll keeping it safe.

WC: 370
Total: 370 + 367 = 737

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu's eyes widened as she looked upon the blueprints it took a few moments to realise that the name of the puppet was based off the Kazekage, Masu pondered for a few seconds trying to figure out why the name was the same as the Kazekage. "Maybe this little boy has something to do with the Kazekage or maybe hes just a follower of her" I muttered under my breath softly.

I take another few moments to analyse this boy and see if their is anything on his body or person that could make him special or if he is skilled at all. But before that could happen a few people around the area had seemed to be facing towards the area as to where I was sitting, no doubly that they had been staring at Masu herself. "It's probably the same people apart of that gang hunting me" Masu says in her head.

I ask the chef to bring me some Donburi's as I want to share a few with this boy and listen to him about his puppets and see if he has a proper connection to the Kazekage herself, but to also remain clueless and not open for any of the people staring at her to start anything, but maybe Masu had the illusion that they were staring as she had been so used to people looking at her due to her eyes. Masu stared down at the boy but before she could even say something again she looked back at the blueprints and saw the detail that had been put into it, "this boy is only 12 or 13 he couldn't have made this, could he?" I questioned myself. The Donburi arrives and I offer some to the young boy, "So this is a puppet you created this design, and you also named it after the current Kazekage, are you friends with her or something or is it you are just an admirer of her and what she does?" Masu asks, kindly with a smile on her face to give a portrayal that she is cute and to keep how she acts smooth around this boy she just met.

140/150 Chakra:

WC = 367 + 365 = 732

(Sorry for taking a bit exams)

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo couldn’t help but glance around and he noticed that the girl was being watched by a few other seemingly ‘interested’ parties in the restaurant. He suspected that she knew this, but if she didn’t he would be ready for anyone to lose their minds and do something incredibly stupid. As he looked over the girl a bit more he couldn’t help but smile she was fairly pretty and seemed to be interested in him. Still, he wanted to keep her eyes from observing more of his work than she already had so he kept the scroll rolled up and close to him. Upon her offering him some donburi however he gestured to the seat at his table in a signal that showed she was welcome to join him. When she asked about Midori he smiled and looked to the scroll before he started to eat again inbetween bites he spoke “I met the Kazekage before she was the Kazekage. I met her while I was giving birth to my second son Shiro. I had just arrived at the hardware shop for puppets and picked up my order when I met her. We had a conversation and I found out that she was a puppeteer as well. The meeting was enough to give me a great admiration for the lady Kazekage. I gave her my word that I would design a puppet and name it after her. My only problem which keeps me from bringing my daughter to life is the fact that I promised not to make the puppet a combat specialized puppet. So, I’m struggling to come up with a concept for her.”

He finished his original bowl and then began to eat the donburi that the girl had offered him. He looked at her after a moment and the right side of his mouth twitched with a smirk “Why so interested? Are you a puppeteer? Or do you know the Kazekage in a different fashion than I do?” His eyes suddenly went wide and he blushed bowing his head “Oh, I’m so sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Ryo of the Knetegawa clan. It’s a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the donburi.”
Words:369
Total: 369 + 737 = 1,106

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu had kept eating her Donburi's after the lovely gesture of sitting down next to this young boy, Masu noticed the boys tendencies as when he rolled up his blue prints it seemed as if the boy didn't want people to see more of his work as something was special about it. Masu kept taking bites into her food as the boy talked about his story and meeting the Kazekage, which to Masu's surprise he met her before she was even a Kage. Masu kept looking around for anyone in particular but the stares seemed to remain but Masu couldn't tell if they were directed at her still or this boys blue prints as this boy knew the Kazekage it could mean he could be a target of some form. But Masu kept her eyes active as she couldn't take anymore risks especially coming into a village she wasn't familiar with, the worst that could happen is the boy could be s spy himself.

Masu slowly kept eating her donburi and flicked her hair a bit to keep her eyes in view for most things around her, but she also did this to keep her look a bit more cute and adorable towards others. The boy smirked and asked a few questions towards Masu. "I enjoy looking at other peoples work, and I don't see many puppets often when I travel around. But the Kazekage herself never met her but I do hope to meet her one way or another" Masu's eyes wandered a bit again but her hair slowly topped down a bit over her face and she blew her hair out of her eyes. The boy introduced himself as Ryo and thanked Masu for the food. "Nice to meet you Ryo I'm Masu from the Shihana clan I'm not sure if you know much about us but we arn't really liked, I suggest we should get moving before people notice I'm here if we want to keep talking. Masu got up and picked up her stuff and thanked the chef for the food, and looked at Ryo. "So are you coming, or will I have to meet you another day?"

135/150 Chakra:

WC = 380

732 + 380 = 1112

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo tucked away the blueprints into one of the many scroll holsters on his harness and finished eating his meal as he listened to the answers for the questions that he had asked her. This was perfect for him and he was happy to have someone to talk to. Masu was her name and she was from a clan that he didn’t know right off the back. So, he wasn’t sure why she was attracting so much attention. However, he also couldn’t pass up the fact that it might also be him as he knew from his recent adventures with his team that there were gang members throughout the village who would happily take a chance to attack him if they think that they could get a chance to do just that. He looked at the blueprint scroll that was hanging in one of his chest scroll holsters.

When she stood up and paid for the meal he did the same at that same moment. She barely had the question out of her mouth before he smiled at her pushing past the door holding it open for her nodding his head “I would be delighted to walk and talk with you.” He said as he leaned against the door waiting for her to leave it first. As she walks past him he would comment “What lovely eyes you have.” Only once she moved beyond him would he close the door and follow after her walking along with a cheerful looking half smile on his face. He glanced over at her with a raised brow “So, tell me why is your clan not well liked? From what I’ve seen you’re a very likable person yourself. I can’t find a reason someone would dislike you. Although I have only been talking to you for the last twenty minutes or so, so there is always a chance I am mistaken about you.” He finishes before he glances behind them to see a stranger slowly following after them trying not to be obvious about it, but his targets being ninja he wouldn’t know that he’s already been made.

WC: 354
Total: 354 + 1,106 = 1,460

Last edited by Ryo Knetegawa on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Masu

Masu

D-rank
leaving due to irl complications due to exams

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
In light of this then I am leaving the thread as well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.