You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
What does one do when committed as a ‘joke’ by a certain Uchiha Friend to an insane asylum. Escape of course. She was a ninja worth her salt after all. It had been a simple enough plan. She had studied for nearly a week the routine of the nurses and orderlies. She had memorized when pills were delivered. Counted the steps it took to go from one ‘cell’ to the next. She had even timed how long it took to handle certain patients: and what do you know, you could cause them to act out if you offered them enough of the right incentive (that part had been loads of fun!), which only prolonged how long they would spend with one person over another. Yes, after only a weeks planning it had been easy enough...

”Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me? Bought a hundred dollar bottle of Champlain like me? Just to pour that mother fucker down the drain like me? Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?”, Demi sang softly.

Demi had simply waited patiently for her medication to be brought and had over taken the orderly and nurse mentally, using the same syringe of medication on them that they had been planning on using on her (fair is fair after all!) - not before getting one of them to loosen the buckles on her straight jacket of course. They had gone night-night fairly quickly after that and she had simply positioned the pair in her ‘cell’ in a way that looked like someone was sleeping underneath of the blanket, and stolen the keys to make her escape, as well as several of those syringes of lovely medication.

”You don’t hear me when I say “Mom, please wake up, Dads with a slut, and your son is smoking cannabis”. No one ever listens. This wall paper glistens. Don’t let them see what goes down in the kitchen.”

Getting out of the asylum had been easy enough too. She had been faking unconsciousness when they had brought her in – their drugs simply weren’t strong enough to subdue the Malkavia after all. She had memorized every single step, every single turn. From there she had simply followed them backwards, ducking and dodging the few people whom she had needed to. Using more of the syringes of medication when needed; leaving behind several bodies left sleeping – or maybe they were dead? She didn’t care...

”And all the people say you can’t wake up, this is not a dream. You are part of the machine, you not a human being. With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you live on gasoline.”

From there Demi had escaped through the village, drawing quite a bit of attention to herself. Still, she didn’t stay in one location too long – she wasn’t going to make it easy for her Uchiha Friend to find her after all – oh yes, this was going to be an epic game of hide and seek. So instead she had made her way to the outskirts, bare foot and ignoring it. She had ducked and dodged over walls, climbed the gates, and had headed into the forest. Bare feet snapping twigs beneath them; the pain of the cuts only causing her to press forward, leaving a bloody trail in the process – pain addiction was such a lovely thing.

”Picture, picture, smile for the picture (I think there’s a flaw in my code). Won’t you be a good sister? Everyone thinks that we’re perfect (these voices won’t leave me alone). Please don’t let look through the curtains.”

Demi had traveled on for a good twenty or so minutes at that speed until finally slowing to a walk; the bottoms of her blue hospital scrub pants tainted with the same blood that covered her feet almost completely now – the pants ripped and torn in several places from the thorn bushes and other harsh shrubbery she had come into contact with on her journey.

”My hands are cold and my heart is all gold. D-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e, I see things that no body else sees. D-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e, I see things that no body else sees. Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me? Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me? Pointing fingers cause you never take the blame like me. Uh oh, she’s coming to the attic. Plastic, plastic, go back to being plastic. No one ever listens, this wall paper glistens. One day they’ll see what goes down in the kitchen. Places, places, get into your places. Throw on your dresses, and put on your doll faces. Everyone thinks that we’re perfect, please don’t let them look through the curtains…” As Demi sang she tilted her head to the side, listening to what was clearly the sound of a stream nearby. Turning she followed it, figuring it might be best to wash the blood off of the bottoms of her feet before she ended up with some kind of infection: Uchiha Friend would have loved that!

”My friends don’t walk, they run. Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun. Poppin’, poppin’, balloons with guns. Getting high of helium. We paint white roses red, each shade from a different persons head. This dream? This dream is a killer, getting drunk with a blue caterpillar. I’m peeling the skin off of my face cause I really hate being safe. The normals, they make me afraid. The crazies, they make me feel sane.”, she didn’t bother keeping her voice down as she moved, true crazies were crazy after all and she was born and bred from the craziest stock there was. It didn’t take the Malkavia long to find the stream she had heard; a stream that likely would lead straight back to the village considering the way the water was moving. Not that she had any intentions of going back in that direction though… not without a /fight/.

”I’m nuts. Baby I’m mad. The craziest friend that you’ve ever had. You think I’m psycho, you think I'm gone. Tell the psychiatrist that something is wrong. Over the bend, entirely bonkers. You like me best when I’m off my rocker. Tell you a secret! I’m not alarmed, so what if I’m crazy? The best people are! Where is my prescription? Doctor, doctor, please listen! My brain is scattered. You can be Alice I'll be the Mad Hatter...” Demi found a fairly large rock at the edge of the stream where she sat, ignoring the wind causing the sleeves of her straight jacket to flap around, as well as ignoring the fact that it carried the scent of her blood on it. Instead she focused on dipping her feet and the bottoms of her hospital scrub pants into the water, watching as she did so the water turn pink – the color carrying down stream as it mixed with more and more water and dissipated completely. Her singing finally went silent for a moment but she continued to hum the tune, pushing her hair which started off blond at the roots and went to black at the ends, back and behind her with her sleeve covered hands.

Word Count: 1,220

Daremo

S-rank
With a little bit of coin on his person, Daremo had opted to venture into the market district this morning in search of something to fill his growing hungry, something he hasn't been able to accomplish within the last forty-eight hours. Having only recently gotten off of work, he had rushed home for a shower and a change of clothes,  before deciding to deal with his stomach. The food within his stock refrigerator not being what his taste buds desired at the giving time. Sure, he could've eaten anything at his home, but, he had a craving for a particular food, and he was going to get it.

He moved through the bustling streets, weaving in and out of crowds of people that were going about their day. Greeting and acknowledging those who he passed with a slight nod of his head. It seemed no matter the village, many, if not most of the civilians, seem to be readily accepting and openly friendly to everyone, even to the fresh faces within the village. He didn't have any problem with their outlook. It made doing certain activities that required knowledge from the locals a lot easier than it would've if the populace were more cautious about others.

Just as he was about to turn a corner that would lead him to his destination, indignation shouts and cries were heard coming from where he once was. "Ignore it. Not your problem.", he mused, eyes having already locked onto the building which served what his stomach was craving. Nostrils flared and inhaled, breathing in the aroma of the delectable treat that was only a few meters away. Making its presence known, his stomach growled, as if it knew what it desired was close at hand, causing some bystanders to look in his direction with amusement. It didn't bother him at all.

With the commotion drawing closer to his location, sounds of footsteps being heard clearly now, Daremo weighed the pros and cons intervening or at least finding who or what was causing the chaos to unfold. On one hand, he held no obligations to step in. He is simply a civilian who works at the local hospital, nothing more nor less. What if this problem turns out being something he couldn't handle? There's a risk of injury there. On the other handle, intervening could cast away any suspicious the shinobi of this village might have of him. He can really be a bad guy if he helped right?

"Such weak arguments.", before he could come to a decision, the one responsible for the commotion shoved passed him. Being pushed to the side, he caught their soft feminine features that only a woman could have, and the black and red hair that streaked by his vision. As she passed him by, singing, 'a song perhaps?', he was able to take notice of her blue hospital scrubs and bare feet as she disappeared around a corner. "Interesting.", looking in the direction she came from and back to where she disappeared to, he made up his decision.

The food can wait for now.

It didn't take him long to catch up with the running woman. The commotion she causing, and her singing being perfect ways to tracking her fleeting figure. Keeping a safe distance from her, he walked at a leisurely pace, helping up those thrown aside by the woman, while still keeping an eye on her. "Now where are you going? he ponders, jumping over the gates that separated the forest from the rest of the village, having followed her to the outskirts.

Any quietness of the forest was broken with the arrival of the woman, recklessly running through. Her feet leaving a bloody trail behind her from the number of twigs and sticks broken underneath their heels. The trail providing him with another method to track this wayward female. For a good twenty minutes, he followed her, silently watching as she went deeper into the forest, singing along the way.

The speed which he traveled slowly as the woman, seemingly tired of running, were now walking. Her pants having been torn and ripped by the shrubbery, giving him glimpses of her tan skin. Daremo eyebrow raised when the unknown female tilted her head to the side before going in that direction. It didn't take him long to figure out where she was going, and he followed silently behind, using the natural cover of the forest to keep him from being spotted.

Reaching the stream, Daremo perched himself in a tree, back against the trunk, one leg propped up and the other dangling, only a couple of meters behind the woman, close enough that he could be spotted if she looked up and behind her. Watching as the straight jacket wearing patient dipped her feet into the water, staining the once pristine liquid red, he waited still she stopped singing before making his presence know.

"You know.", his voice carrying down to her, if spotted, he would casually wave at her with his left hand, before it fell to his waist-side, brushing up against his dark blue jeans. "There is a doctor's office that too far from here that could've looked at and clean those cuts for you.", looking at her, his eyebrow raised slightly, "But, I have the feeling that's the last place you want to visit." His assumption is made from the straight jacket that she was wearing. Either a new trend of wearing one had come end or this woman had escaped the asylum. Now, how crazy was she? For one doesn't get locked up in the asylum for playing with a full deck. Shrugging, the action potentially confusing the woman, Daremo spoke once more, "The name is Kobayashi Daremo.", introducing himself to the female, "Who is the beautifully insane woman before me?". Was he flirting? Hardly, he just paid her a compliment, nothing more nor less. Although his eyes did discreetly soak in every detail they could about her, and he liked.

A lot.

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Demi had been unaware of being followed – though had she had any rational thought about how she had gone about fleeing and singing at the same time it probably would have made some sense that she was making it fairly easy to be tracked and found, followed even. Even the blood she had left behind was a perfect trail to her. But, Demi hadn't been thinking rationally so there you were. In fact, she wasn't entirely sure what all she had been thinking as she made her escape: well, outside of putting several syringes into several peoples necks and asses in her process of making her way out of the loony bin. It hadn't even yet occurred to her that she could be in trouble for something like that, that it could be considered an attack against several of Konoha's citizens.

'Meh.. Whatever.', Demi found herself thinking, watching as the water kept running clear over her feet. Was the bleeding stopped then? Before she cold pull her feet out of the water to check a voice behind her announced that someone was indeed there – well, unless that was another voice in her head. It was possible.

With a raised eyebrow Demi turned upon the rock she had been sitting on, shifting her torso in such a way so that she could look behind her. At first she didn't see anyone – that was, until she looked up. That was when she spotted the male, who waved to her, sitting in a nearby tree. He mentioned a doctors office treating the cuts on her feet, but then added he assumed that was likely the last place she'd want to visit at the moment. He seemed to pause for a moment, and even shrugged to himself as if there was some kind of silent conversation she wasn't privy to (was he hearing voices?!). Following this he introduced himself, and then inquired as to whom she was – even paying her a compliment in the process.

Demi, ever the weary lunatic, eyed him curiously for a moment with her violet colored gaze as she assessed the situation before shrugging. "King, Demi.", she responded honestly, while her gaze lingered on him far longer than was nessecary – of course, that was because she liked what she saw and didn't have the usual fucks to give that most people did which caused normal women to look away and blush – or whatever normal women did. There was no point to lie, at least none she could come up with. She was crazy, yes, but she was also rather intelligent and she knew that her appearance would mark her for what exactly she was – someone who had just escaped the asylum.

'Let's face it, people don't just end up there because they want to... there's something wrong with them.', she added to her train of thoughts, staring off in space for a moment as she did so.

Of course, this didn't last long, and soon she was snapping back to attention and tilting her head as she took in the male's appearance fully, eyeing him again while her the very tip of her pierced tongue slipped out between her dry lips and ran across them; effectivelly wetting both top and bottom before disappearing within her mouth once more. "You're right, by the way... about what you said about the doctor, and me not likely wanting to go." She smiled a bit, though this was far less her usual insane smile and was in fact a genuine one that was... rather gentle looking. "Besides, I've had far worse than this...", she added on, another moment of honesty. As if to prove her point she finally would slip the straight jacket off – the buckles having already been loosened enough as it was. Following this she would raise up the sides of the white tank top she wore underneath, revealing wounds both old and those which were nothing more than scars: one had been inflicted just hours before in fact. "See? So my feet are no big deal..."

At that she would release her hold on her top, letting it fall where it was; the tightness of the material keeping it pretty much in place where she had pulled it up, though it slid down maybe an inch or so. As if her attention had suddenly been drawn elsewhere she would turn and stare back at the water, wiggling her toes a little before moving her feet around as she checked to see if there was in fact anymore bleeding. Finding none she finally withdrew them from the cool spring, accessing the wounds on them more out of habit than concern.

"So why are you here?", she asked curiously. "Are you going to take me back from where I came? ... they won't be happy with me.", the latter part would be tacked on, a mischievous giggle following as if she were some little kid who had done something wrong and was hardly sorry for it. Oh yes, she was insane... but she was calm at least.

At least... until she turned sharply to her left and picked up a very jagged and pointed rock. It was a weapon in only the crudest sense, but she had no intention of using it on Daremo or herself – well, not on her own flesh at least. Without warning or explanation – and if she wasn't stopped beforehand – she would straighten her legs out and dig the sharpened end into the material of her pants, promptly cutting first her right and then her left pant leg off so that all remained were a pair of shorts: effectively removing the areas that had been torn and bloody. She'd toss the material that remained of the legs she cut off to the side without care before examining her handy work: at least now she'd look like she was in nothing more than a tank top and a pair of cut off shorts. A bit more normal... but still no shoes. "That's better... So, are you taking me back? Because I have to say... I won't go quietly." At that a glint of naughty fun would appear in her violet colored gaze, and a mischievous smile would once more slide across her face – though it was more playful then threatening. No, she had no intentions of harming the man, but she definitely wanted to play.

Word Count: 1,130 | 2,350

Daremo

S-rank
Waiting for her to pinpoint his location, Daremo took this time to soak in the woman's appearance. Red and black hair, reaching all the way down her back, were fray out. Twigs, leaves, and other small debris sporadically sticking out, not surprising considering she had run through the forest without care for her being. Following the path of her hair, his eyes lingered a little too long on her bottom. The hospital blue scrubbed pants doing nothing to hide the fact she had been blessed in that area. Though, not caring a lot of he got caught staring, his eyes moved back up along her back, committing everything to memory.

Flesh, having been kissed by the sun, were left a golden tan, peaked out from her sides when she finally found his location. Despite being found, his eyes didn't immediately reach hers, instead, soaked in the rest of her. The straight jacket, torn and ripped in some areas, much like her pants, did nothing to hide physique. And just like earlier, his eyes lingered a little on her chest, although, the jacket did manage to conceal that portion of her well. Nevertheless, from what he could see, he found himself liking what he saw. It has been some time since he found a woman attractive as his former sensei turned lover. And the fact this stranger seem to be a tad bit insane? It brought back memories of much simpler and exciting times.

"King, Demi?", he spoke quietly, testing the stranger's name. A strange name, and one he didn't recognize anywhere. Yet, despite its oddity, the name suited her. "She checking me out.", he mused, chuckling softly, shifting in the tree a little to get better comfortable. "Found something you like?", he teasingly asked, making it known that she had been caught. He didn't mind that he was being checked out like a piece of meat. It's something he had gotten used to some time ago, way before even becoming a shinobi. It no longer bothered him that some people would just see his body as a mean for pleasure, for he too, has the same mentality at times. This wasn't one of those times, and Demi seems to be interested in more than a warm toy to use. Or, maybe, he was wrong, and she did want a talkable toy? And, just like she had done moments ago, wetting her lips, he did the same at the thought of what could possibly happen if things fall correctly.

He couldn't fault her for not wanting to go back to the doctor. There were quite a few that shouldn't even be allowed to pursue the occupation for their... .questionable methods. "Like, I'm one to talk.", he mused, briefly thinking about some things he had done under the disguise of giving patients a check-up. But, with those who fell in his grasps, none complain about his methods and came back for more check-ups. "Not like I can blame you. Even I, as a medic, wouldn't want to use any of the doctors around this area, except for one.", the last part an afterthought as the image of a certain female Uchiha came to mind.

At the mention of her having far worse wounds, he watched as the straight jacket were removed, the buckets have long since having become loose, revealing a white tank top. The article of clothing clinging to her like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination, and he soaked it in. Damn. There's no doubting the woman if were cleaned up, would've been stunning. Even now, with the debris in her frayed hair and on her person, Demi was still an attractive woman. The fact she seems not to be all there just added to her appeal. Tearing away from her woman's assets, his eyes traced every scar, both new and old. Either she were a shinobi or life had been a bitch to her. "Aren't you the tough one?", he spoke, not in a condescending manner but in a lighthearted one. "If you want me to heal them. I wouldn't mind. It would be a pleasure.", he spoke in a joking manner, but also being sincere in offering to heal her.

" I'm here because a certain straight jacket wearing woman, a sexy one, bumped into while making her great escape from the asylum. And, I just had to find out who she was. So, here I am.", he spoke truthfully. Most people would've jumped in, trying to stop the woman from using the picked up sharp rock to potentially harm herself; Daremo weren't one of those people. Still sitting in the tree, he watched as she took the sharp rock, and used it cut her pants, efficiently turning them into a pair of shorts, "I approve." The comment directed to her choice of actions.

Standing up on the tree branch, dusting off any debris on his clothing, Daremo jumped down. "Hmmm?", he asked, walking towards her like a predator stalked their prey, his purple eyes reflecting a mischievous nature with a hint of predatory danger. Leaning into her personal space, lips close to her ear, he spoke, "That's fine if you don't come quietly. It makes things so much. . .interesting. Don't you agree?" Stepping back a little, his eyes locked onto hers, challenging her. He didn't have any plans on taking her back, but she didn't know that. So, what would she do with the thought of going back?

938(1956)

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
He spoke her name, as if testing the flavor of it. It didn't escape Demi that her and her father had had names that made both stand out: then again, they were nuts. That enough had been a worthy enough explanation for her. The male's question of whether she liked what she saw caused a sly grin to spread across her face. Her tongue snaked out once more, running along wet lips before she bit her bottom lip perhaps a little harder than she should have; pearly white teeth showing for just a moment before she playfully shrugged. "Mm... I have...", she answered honestly.

With the straight jacket a distant memory for now her violet colored gaze tracked him as he moved; picking up every little shift as she didn't bother looking away. Maybe it was rude to stare, but he interested her in ways she hadn't yet over-thought, so she felt like she couldn't look away. It was, perhaps this, that had her not minding him checking her out either.

When he made it clear that he didn't blame her for not wanting to go to the doctor, while revealing that he was a medic himself, her head tilted to the right side and remained there for several seconds – almost as if she were looking at him in a new light. In truth she was contemplating him: she didn't have anything against medics, but she had no intentions of going back to the insane asylum. Sure, a certain Uchiha friend would have eventually released her... but being locked in a cage wasn't fun – at least not without someone to play with.

"You'd heal me?..., she found herself asking, her voice holding an underlining of surprise and shock to it. Demi would straighten her head, eyebrows drawn together as if she were attempting to tell if he was joking or not. He seemed sincere though, and that only peaked her interest more. Even the medics in the asylum had refused to touch her; they had refused even under guard to get that close to even attempt to treat her wounds. Demi herself had kept them clean with nothing more than soap and warm water but she knew that wasn't always enough: especially since she couldn't handle the ones on her back all that easy – some areas she just couldn't reach.

Momentarily her mind dipped into a place not often traveled: the darker seedier portion of her mind that had her playing with the idea of what Daremo's hands might feel like on her body. Touching, stroke... Suddenly Demi shook her head, tossing the thought out or at least trying – her body had already begun to heat up in response, a flush of pink appearing on her chest and cheeks. Getting her mind back on track she watched as he made his way out of the tree and toward her; in her mind it was like watching a predator who had found their choice prey – only Demi wasn't some little mouse that was going to run scared and hide if it came to it.

As Daremo leaned in, invading her personal space, she didn't move. His words, spoken close to her ear, caused a tickle to rise up her sides. His words made it sound like he was interested in playing with her, and this caused a crooked grin to appear on her face. Rather having liked his closeness when he had whispered in her ear she stepped forward as he stepped back: her movements graceful like the predator she herself was, her hips swaying naturally in a seductive manner. If he allowed her to get close enough she would even reach up on the tips of her toes and whisper into his ear, "Most people can't handle the games I like to play.... can you? I like to hurt... I like... pain."

She would step back at that point, the same as he had, in an attempt to put a bit of distance between them. The grin on her face was a mixture of excitement and her own dose of insanity, but her eyes were full of heat and expectation: the one thing missing was any kind of fear. She didn't know this male at all minus the little bit of information she had gleaned on him since his arrival, but that didn't matter. She wanted to play with him, it was as simple as that.

A playful pout would appear then on her face, transforming her facial features as if she were scared – though the glint of playfulness never left her eyes. "So are you going to heal me... or are you going to hurt me?" The playful pout didn't remain on her face long after her words though, as the same grin spread across it once more. "Maybe a bit of both..?" Biting her bottom lip she added, "I mean... I was bad enough to deserve it. Bad enouh that I should be... punished… I'm certainly not going to just wander on back to my cell...."

With a sudden burst of energy along with a cackle she would jump backwards, landing on the large boulder she had been seated on. Raising up her right hand she would make a 'come here' gesture with her pointer finger. "Come on.. Come and play with me.. I'm bored..." Once more the playful pout would appear on her face before, spreading her arms wide, Demi would allow herself to freefall backwards and into the water where her body would hit with a splash. As if the water were hands grasping at what had just made contact with it Demi was dragged beneath the water, bubbles rising from her mouth as she grinned. Just like had happened when her bloody feet had made contact with the water the water once again began to take on a different coloration: only this time it wasn't just red. Black and red, along with a coloration of the makeup she had had on were washed away, leaving behind a permanent stain she had left on her skin and into her hair. Black and red hair became bleach blonde with the tips being pink on one half and blue on the other. Her lips took on a deep red color, and her eyes took on the same coloration as her hair: tattoos like "Rotten" tattooed on her cheek becoming visible. Her true self revealed: the broken daughter of a Kage who hadn't stood a chance against the flames that had consumed him and the village. The water also made good work of removing the grass and various debris that had littered her hair, and the dirt that had covered other portions of her body – as well as completely soaking her outfit.

She remained beneath the water simply long enough for the false colorations of her body to be washed away before she would rise out of the water; her clothing completely clinging to her soaking wet skin leaving absolutely nothing left to the imagination. Laughing she would twirl in a circle on the tips of her toes; a graceful dancer once more even as a wind blew that caused goosebumps to break out on her flesh and her nipples to harden beneath the soaking wet tank top. "That's so much better, wouldn't you agree? All that make up was making me itch... and I like being comfortable." Yes, now she was definitely ready to play...

Word Count: 1,300 | 3,650

Daremo

S-rank
He had known from the beginning there were something different about Demi King. From the moment she had rushed passed him, her red and black locks brushing against his face, allowing him a brief whiff of her fragrance. To her beautiful voice carrying a melody that spoke openly of her faults as she sped by, barefooted and with the straps of the straight jacket flying about freely. Someone normal would've either called the authorities or continued about their day without a second thought. However, he was far from normal when it came to most situations, especially those that piqued his interested, something the woman before him had done easily.

Jumping down from the tree, his landing barely disturbing the ground underneath him, Daremo advanced towards Demi. His eyes never leaving hers, though, noticing the pink, dusty hue on her cheeks. He smirked, almost arrogantly as if knowing what caused her to give that reaction. Each of his steps was measured, methodical, and held a fluidity not commonly seen in most. However, with each step taken, one's will realize, almost too late, that there's something unholy dangerously about the man advancing towards them. Behind those purple eyes of warmth were a predator that had seemingly found it's next meal to devour, and it wasn't going to be a slow process, but rather a long drawn out one where they took their leisurely time. And, unfortunately, or fortunately, Daremo had found his meal in the form of Demi.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.", Daremo breaking the silence, his head swaying back and forth in a 'no' manner, having stopped a meter or so a front of her. He reached up, fingers caressing her cheek, feeling the softness under his hand, in a loving manner that inherently would feel dangerous to her, he spoke once more, "What are you thinking about?". Moving his hand down her cheek, his thumb running along her luscious lips, "Did the thought of me healing you cause this?", he inquired, eyes roaming down to her bosom, staring at the beautiful assets that were being hidden by clothing with his hand moving along the side of her neck, her pulse being felt underneath, "The thought of my hands on your body, caused you to get a little bit hot?". Leaning forward, his hot breath flowing across her skin, "Maybe a little damp?", his hand had stopped right above her bosom.

"Oh? Hello to you, lioness.", he silently mused, eyes flickering down taking in the seductive sway of her hips before turning their gaze back to hers. It seemed, just like him, there is an air of dangerous with the woman walking towards him; she had enjoyed the closeness as much as he did. The same smirk from earlier appeared on his face, as she stopped a front of him, rising to her tiptoes and whispering in his ear. She mentioned how most people can't handle the games she likes to play, wondering if he could, and she like pain. "Masochism. This should prove to be fun", he thought, his left arm moving to circle around her waist, pulling her against his body, before she had the chance to take a step back. "You know.", his right hand cupping her chin, forcing her to look up at him, as he leaned down, lips close to hers, "Be careful who you challenge, Demi. For you might get someone who's more than you can handle.". Still having her in his grasp, his left hand pulled on her scrub's waistband, letting it go, causing it to smack against her flesh, at the same time, Daremo allowed her to take her step back.

People who knew Daremo would have found his behavior odd. Sure, he is known for flirting with women, but rarely if ever, did he touch or treated them like he did with Demi. Of course, the reason being he had an imagine to uphold within the public's eyes, but while in the middle of the woods? He can do whatever he pleased. And, from what he can tell, Demi didn't mind his actions at all. If anything, from the grin on her face, a mixture of excitement and insanity, and with her eyes showing anything but fear, she were enjoying this as much as he was.

"Does someone want to play?", he mentally asked, not needing to vocalize his question for her demeanor answered it for him; she wanted to play. And like any good person, he will play with her. At the thought, the smirk on his face turned into a smile, mirroring hers.

Tilting his head to the side, Daremo pretended to think about the asked question. "Am I going to heal her? Should I heal her? What would I get out of this?", at that question, his eyes roamed across her body, and he knew exactly what he would get out of the ordeal. "Depends on what you want. I can hurt and heal you. You like pain, right? Well, I can give you all the pleasurable pain you want, and heal you afterward With me, you get the best of both worlds. And, most importantly, you get a personal medic who will cater to all your needs. All without having to go back to that cell of yours..", he spoke, having closed the distance between them while speaking, "Do that answer your question?"

Daremo raised an eyebrow when Demi had jumped backward, her laughing ringing in the air, and landed perfectly on the large boulder that she had been previously sitting on. He didn't verbally react to her comment about being bored, however, he did close the distance between them. Before, before he could reach her, Daremo watched as the insane woman fell backward into the water below. Did he panic? Hardly, instead, jumping on the rock previous occupied. and squatted down, with his eyes peering into the depths below. "Now, what are you up too?", he spoke out loud, curiously watching as the water became stained with red and black colors and debris. Squinting his eyes, peering deeper into the depths, Daremo watched Demi's transformation take place. This rose up some questions that he wanted an answer, but wouldn't bother asking them for now. Although, the reason for him not caring much about the transformation had to do something with a side effect of her falling in the water; her clothing were wet.

Seeing her about to rise up, Daremo outstretched his hand towards her, offering assistance. If taken or not, his hand would fall back down to his waist, as he took in the woman's appearance before him. From her hair to her luscious red lips that would look good around his manhood, everything fitted the woman. It's almost like the water revealed Demi's true self, and Daremo loved it.

His eyes roamed over every each of her soaking body, taking note of every detail with each one making his hungry for her grow by the second. Stepping forward, right when she finished her twirl and spoke to him, "Yes, I do.". Like earlier, his left arm snaked itself around her waist, pulling her against his body, with him not minding that his clothes were getting wet. Grasping her chin with his right hand, lifting it up, "You ready to play?", he didn't give her a chance to answer, his lips capturing hers in a searing kiss; at the same time his left hand moving downward, grasping a hold of her bottom, lifting her up on her tiptoes.

She wanted to play. Well, he hopes that she was ready, for there wasn't any turning back now. One doesn't tempt him without dealing with the consequences. 

1297[3253]

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
They say when you’re playing with fire you should always be careful not to get burned...”, the thought had floated across Demi’s mind as she watched the male in front of her as if he were one of the worlds greatest predators, though whether that thought had come directly from her or one of the many voices in her head was beyond her grasp at the moment. Everything from the way Daremo moved to his eyes told her she should be afraid: that he was dangerous in so many ways to her.

… And yet, the very moment he touched her cheek, stroking his fingers across her soft skin, she found herself utterly unable to care how dangerous he could be to her. No one had touched her like that in her life. Sure, her father had hugged her as father’s do, but her lack of any lover left her inexperienced for such… gentleness. The only time anyone had ever touched her was out of anger, as a means to cause her harm. Even that had been rare because everything from her manner to her appearance terrified those who she came across. Perhaps that was why, instead of reacting violently as a normal woman would to a man they didn’t know touching them, Demi simply leaned into it as if she couldn’t get enough of what she was feeling: and she couldn’t, she wanted more.

When he inquired as to the flush of her skin she found herself almost unable to answer due to reveling in the feeling of his touch, especially as his hands trailed elsewhere along her body, leaving a sensation of goosebumps in their wake. Her breath caught as his hand stopped right above her chest: not out of fear but more out of anticipation – she had no idea what his touch would feel like there, and yet she was finding herself hopeful and even excited to find out. She licked her lips once more, feeling as if they were dry – or perhaps that was her throat at this point – before she could respond, ”Staring at you caused this, but I can promise you your hands have caused me to become more than just damp.” She had no idea what made her say it, what made her respond so honestly to him, but she hardly cared: even if she could take the words back she wouldn’t.

Demi was playing with fire, she just hoped the burn wouldn’t leave her broken in the end…

Just as she was about to over analyze her latest thought she found him answering her question: words that had never been spoken to her coming forth from him. He would not only give her what she needed but heal her afterward? Demi felt like she was in a dream, feeling momentarily lightheaded at the thought. He would take care of all of her needs? And she wouldn’t have to go back to that horrid cell? Instead of responding immediately she moved to the water after he released her, the snap of the band of her pants stinging in the most delightful way.

---------

After emerging from her dunk into the stream which revealed the crazed beauty beneath she found him close by, a hand stretched out to her as if he were offering her his help out of the water. She found herself taking it without hesitation, finding herself able to reach out to him without second guessing the thought or action. It seemed almost… normal, to her. Like something she was just supposed to do.

She watched as his eyes roamed over her new appearance, biting her bottom lip as she did so out of both fear of rejection and anticipation of his response. To answer her question he responded with three simple words she would save to memory: apparently her ‘true’ appearance was quite appealing. Yet another first, and it caused her to release the hold she had on her bottom lip just as he pulled her toward him.

She went without a fight, reveling in the sensation of her body pressed against his. The heat from his dry body against her wet form was like searing heat from a fire, and yet she had no interest in backing away. When he used his right hand to lift her chin, making her look him in the eyes, she found that the kiss that came next was equally as hot as the body she was pressed up against. From that point she stopped thinking and simply allowed instinct to take over. She turned the kiss from one sided to two sided, returning it with a sort of hunger she didn’t know she had. Meanwhile, as his hands grasped her bottom, causing her to raise up on the tips of her toes, she trailed her arms up and around the back of his neck: her hold loose and yet firm at the same time.

It would be several seconds before she would bother trying to pull away from the kiss – though she kept her body up against his. Were he to allow her to break the kiss she would bite gently, but playfully at this bottom lip; that playful grin spreading across her face once more while her eyes showed a more serious question was being pondered within her broken mind. ”Why aren’t you afraid of me, though? Everyone else is… What makes you so different? You speak words I’ve wanted to hear my entire life, yet I have no idea how long your offer extends for… A few hours, a few days.. longer?”, she couldn’t help herself from asking, she simply had to know.

As she waited for his response her eyes would roam to his mouth, remembering the feel of them against her own and wanting more. Yet, she resisted, simply because she truly did want an answer to her question before this went any further. She felt like she was dreaming, and for once in her life she felt afraid: not afraid so much of what he would do to her but afraid of the hurt the fall might leave behind if there was one. This was fast, and hard, and yet it felt completely right and perfect. She was already feeling addicted to him and yet she hardly knew him at all. The only question there really was was if she was going to crash and burn afterward. This had all just started, but she never wanted it to end. Still, even if this was only for a an hour or two, she would remember it for an eternity.

Speaking of things that lasted an eternity: as the last of the water began to drip from Demi’s body, taking the make up that had covered the marks on her body, several more were revealed. Ones that spoke of danger. Around her wrists and ankles, written in very bold kanji so that they stood out were several warnings; “Danger”, “Murderer”, “Thief”, “Damaged”, “Insane”, and “Destroyer”. These had been done not by her own hand, but the hands of others as she had been held down and totured months ago after the chaotic destruction she had left in her wake during a trip to a nearby minor village; the differences in styles and ‘writing’ clearly proof of this. But Demi couldn’t focus on the fact that her ‘dirty little secrets’ were showing; instead her violet colored gaze remained focused on Daremo’s lips, the urge to press her own against his high, but the need for answers higher….

Word Count: 1,265 | 4,915

Daremo

S-rank
He didn't have to wait long for the crazed woman, who had piqued his interest in more than one way, to emerge from the murky depths; the water having become stained with black and red coloring and debris that seemingly was washed off Demi's person. Seeing her rising up, he reached down, right hand firmly grasping hers and lifting her out. Ever done something, and it felt right? Like, the action were meant to occur? He was currently having that moment when he pulled Demi out of the water. Nothing about it felt forced. He didn't have to compel himself to do it. He just did it without a second thought. It felt. . .natural. The last time he ever felt this way being with - -

Whatever his train of thought was going, it came to an abrupt halt for the visual a front of him demanded his undivided attention. Having experienced many beauties in the world, nothing prepared him for the visual that came from pulling Demi out of the water. Droplets of water rolled off of her figure, the sun rays making them appear like crystalline gemstones sparkling as they fell back to their watery depths. Her clothing, completely soaked and now see through, clung to her body like a second skin, and left nothing to the imagination.

Her breasts called out to him. Their taut nubs proudly showing through begging to be touch and caressed by another, him. He licked his lips in thought of doing just that, but with restraint didn't, instead, traveling further down. Committing to memory every curve as his eyes came to just above her waist, not wasting any time in descending downward, his groin tighten at the sight that greeted him. A part of him had expected to also see some form of panties underneath her shorts, even though he had come to the assumption she didn't wear any. What a foolish notion on his part.

There, on display only for him, her womanhood, with not a sparse of hair visible, looked deliciously; and he wondered, ever briefly, would it feel as smoothed as it looked, and how would it taste? His groin tightened further at the thought of finding out. Tearing away from her sex, his eyes traveled down her shapely legs. He wondered how they would feel wrapped around his head as he feasted on her sex, As she twirled around, his eyes caught a glimpse of her shapely rear. And, his thoughts return on how it would feel in the palm of his hand  

With every aspect of her body committed to memory, his eyes met hers. Lust and hungry furiously banged behind caged doors, screaming and crawling at the cemented walls of his mind, in desperate need of getting out and ravaging the woman before them. He kept them in check, even then, their presence could be felt, and seen behind those purple orbs of his. Stepping forward, his larger statue overshadowing hers as if shielding her from the world around, he spoke. "I have seen many beautiful and exotic people in the world, but.", his left arm snaking around her waist, bringing her close to his body, "You are the only one who ever took my breath away.", his hot breath roll against her damp skin.

Staring into her eyes, Daremo thought back to what else the water cleansing revealed to him, and, for a fleeting second, the air around them stilled an uneasy feeling settling in before returning back to normal. Leaning down, lips brushing against her tantalizing ones, he spoke a single word, it holding a dangerous edge to it that could cause any normal person to flee, "Mine.", doing just that, claiming her lips with his own. Surprisingly soft, gentle, and passionate, the kiss lulled one into a false sense of security before revealing it's true nature; rough, hard, dominant, and dangerous, just like he was  

He didn't ask if he could physical touch her. No, there wasn't any need for that, for the moment he laid eyes on her, she had unknowingly became his, and this kiss was making sure that she knew it. And from her not fighting back, or pushing him away, she had seemingly come to accept that fact and gave in to what he wanted.

Exerting his dominance on her, who just now started to kiss back with a hungry that were easily matched and overwhelmed by his own, Daremo's left hand snaked down to her bottom. His fingers sunk into her soft posterior, taking a firm hold of it and lifting her up on her tippy toes. That weren't the only thing his fingers did, for they were attending to her bottom, massaging it roughly, though not to the point of being uncomfortable.

Several seconds ticked by before he felt his woman trying to break away from the kiss, trying to put an end to something she obviously enjoyed. The grip on her ass tighten almost too painful levels, and, if it couldn't be worse(or better considering the viewpoint), another level of danger was added to the kiss. A warning to her, he wasn't the run-of-the-mill predator who she can easily escape from. Only after he knew she understood this universal fact, did he break the kiss.

Hand firmly on her ass and massaging it once more with the other hand securely wrapped around her waist, bringing her against his body, Daremo allowed the woman to do as she please - for now. "Why am I not afraid of you, like everyone else?", speaking the same question that she had just asked, he didn't ponder on it long before giving an answer "Because the monster I see in your eyes, pales in comparison to my own.". Having no idea about her life nor what she had been through, he still could pick up that between the two monsters staring at each one, he was the biggest one. One didn't make it this far as a shinobi without being able to recognize such.

Without any warming, Daremo turned Demi around till her back were now pressing against his wet chest. Arms snaked around her waist, bringing her closer into his body, pushing her bottom up against an obvious part of his anatomy that now was nestled into her cheeks and spoke of his desire for her. "Afraid I might disappear?", he spoke, right hand disappearing underneath her shirt, fingers lightly dancing across her flesh as it ascended upwards to her breasts, only stopping barely inches before them "Don't be.", the same hand leaving feathery traces along her right bosom, "I don't tend to let go of those who I desire on any level.", his words punctuated with a twist of her nipple. The actions being painful enough that it was felt, but not to the point it would be uncomfortable.

An unfortunate, or fortunate, fact for Demi being that his words were indeed true. When he did find something he liked, on any level, rarely does he let it go. Maybe now, she will realize that she had played with a predator who was far more vicious and dangerous than anything she had crossed before.

After pinching her nipple, his fingers did the same thing to the left one, before turning back to the right. Sinking into her flesh, Daremo began to skillfully massage her bosom, "So, my question to you, King Demi, how long will you last?", the last part being whispered into her ear. His words having a double meaning behind them, that she surely would pick up on. For, indeed, how long would she last . . . with him?

1288[4541]

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Everything from the way he looked at her to the hunger and lust in his eyes for her should have terrified the inexperienced female, yet they only drove her towards him. Whoever this dangerous predator was she wanted him, and she wanted him badly: in more than one way. Whatever this was between them felt right and it felt good and she had no intentions of pulling away and trying to flee like a more sane woman would have: not that he’d likely have let that happen at this point, not with the hold he had on her body and the words which he spoke next. Mine. One word, and yet with that word came an overwhelming sense of belonging to something, to someone, greater than herself. As if Daremo were the center of her universe now her mind and body aligned itself automatically to him: as if being his was a perfectly natural and normal thing and her entire purpose revolved around him. She was his, and that suited her just fine.

The kiss that came next was gentle at first, but then pure possession showed through. She was his and apparently he was going to make sure she knew he had meant what he had said. With equal passion she responded, returning the kiss with a type of hunger she hadn’t known until that point that she had. She was starved for him, and felt like she couldn’t get enough. Even as his hands dug into her bottom, massaging her, she couldn’t help but think one thing – more.

It was on his terms that the kiss was broken and her question was finally answered: he didn’t fear her inner monster because he had one that was far more dangerous than hers. At this the beast within her purred, its head raising as if accepting the challenge to show just really who was the biggest and the badest. Though, before Demi could acknowledge it she was suddenly turned around until her back was pressed against him. She felt his stiffness up against her bottom while his fingers began to make their way up her shirt.

As he questioned if she were afraid he’d disappear she nodded with a soft whimper: she had no reason to lie and hide the truth – she truly feared this was all a dream at this point, or perhaps a vivid hallucination that would leave her at any moment. He reassured her though, informing her that he didn’t tend to release his hold on those he desired. This was punctuated by a twist of her nipple, something so small and yet so powerful. A soft cry which was a mixture of pleasure and desire escaped her ruby red lips while her back arched automatically as her body responded. Grinding her bottom up against his stiffness a wickedly sexual grin spread across her face: two could play at that game.

Of course, then he was repeating the same action with her left nipple and Demi felt her mind going momentarily blank with pleasure. Her head tilted back until it was resting against him; tilted slightly so that she could look up at him. With her right hand she reached up, fingertips moving against his neck in a gentle but dangerous stroke. ”I am yours, that makes you the very center of my world, my gravity. There’s no where I can run, no place I can hide… to escape from you. And I have no intentions of even trying. I’m going nowhere… “

Demi would have continued on from that point as there was plenty more she wished to say, that she wished to confess, however the sound of a twig snapping nearby caused her head to shift, turning her gaze from Daremo’s face to the man who had just stumbled across their clearing. Violet colored eyes took in the appearance of the burly and scruffy looking male who had just intruded on their privacy. With his arrival came the scent of old booze mixed with blood and body order. Behind the man, attached to him via ropes that were tied around the animals legs, was a large buck. Clearly the man had been hunting, and from his disheveled appearance and the general dirt on him he had been in the woods for quite a while… or perhaps he just didn’t bathe. Either or.

The intruder came up short, his gaze snapping onto them and pure shock and embarrassment taking over his face. The man opened his mouth once, as if he were going to say something, and then shut it again. He did this twice more before Demi, becoming annoyed that they were being bothered, felt behind her with her left hand, locating quickly and thoroughly where on Daremo’s person he kept his weapons. With a kind of speed and skill that spoke of her status she withdrew a kunai and flung it towards the man: not aiming to kill him but definitely aiming to scare him. The metal flashed through the air, glistening in the light, before it embedded itself into the earth at his feet. ”Go. Away.”, the words were spoken with a lethal purr and thankfully the poor man did just that and with a kind of speed Demi would have been amazed at where her mind not elsewhere. “Ye—yes ma’am!” Turning tail and running – dragging his deer behind him – the hunter left the clearing as quickly and suddenly as he had come taking the stench he had brought with him.

With the momentary distraction gone Demi turned her gaze back onto Daremo as she tilted her head back once more, completely ignoring the fact that she had just so nearly killed a man for interrupting their little moment – so easy for her insane and broken mind to return to where they they had been without a single hiccup. With a little shimmy of her hips she would rub herself against his hardness as she lifted herself back up and onto the tips of her toes, making it easier for what she wished to do. With her head tilted backward once more she would gently try to pull his head closer to her; where he to not resist she would place gentle little kisses along his chin the moment her lips were within reach before her teeth came into play: little nibbles and love bites replacing her lush red lips. She would keep this up for but a moment before pulling away with another wicked smile. Her fingertips would trail absently along his arms and down towards his hands as she spoke her next words softly, feeling a kind of nervousness to admitting her inexperience and yet glad for it all the same because it meant she was pure for his taking, “Mmm… since I’m yours now I suppose it’s a good thing I’ve never so much as been touched by another man, or woman… Never… claimed. Never explored.” As she became quiet once more, giving him time to formulate a response to her admitting her purity and the fact that she was untouched and untaken, she would absently begin to kiss at his chin once more, unable to get enough of the feel of his skin meeting her lips.

As her kisses continued she couldn’t help but wonder what his response would be; her heart beat which had already been running higher than normal from the petting, quickening even more in anticipation. Would he be pleased to know that no other man had claimed what was his before him?

Word Count: 1,260 | 6,175

Daremo

S-rank
"Now that won't do.", he thought, having heard her whimper when asked if she were afraid that he would disappear. The sorrowful sound just didn't seem right coming from her; a woman who had piqued his interest and now was caught within his metaphorical jaws. A woman who just reeked of craziness and madness, and not afraid of the beast a front of her. Sure, there's a chance that some history might play a part in her being afraid that he might leave her, hence the sound. But, the only time she should ever whimper when being pleasured by his hands, and his hands alone. Yes, the only time she ever should make the noise is with him; and he was going to make sure she knows this.

Even though his current actions had been determined way beforehand, there was no way that he wouldn't get a chance to touch this woman. Having to reassure her he wasn't going anywhere and not liking the sound of her whimpering, only gave him a good reason for his actions. She was only going to whimper when being pleasured by his hands, and by nothing else. Hence why, after his statement of reassurance, he punctuated it by grasping her nipple between two fingers, and twisting it; causing some pain but not enough to take away from it being pleasurable to her.

Her soft cry, escaping those luscious red lips, were music to his ears. Never did he get tired of hearing such a noise; it being a perfect mixture of pleasure and desires, thrill him greatly. It told of her want for him when words weren't possible. And, from the aching of her back, her bottom grinding into his hardness, something he returned, and the grin oozing with sexual want and need, there wasn't any denying it. As the sound faded into nothingness, he craved to hear it again. Wanting to produce the same melody once more by playing with her nipple, and he did just that. Plucking the seemingly forgotten one just as he did the other, and getting her to produce the song that stroke his raging fire, threatening to devour her, further.

His hand returned to the other breast, fingers sinking into the flesh, middle finger rubbing her nibble to tautness, as he massaged the bosom. With lust and desire nearly palpable, his eyes fell onto hers.

Feeling her fingertips moving along his neck, knowing at any moment the light touches can turn dangerous; he didn't bat an eyelash nor shudder from contact. A trust exercise between two beasts with him showing his faith in the crazed woman by allowing her to get close to one of his vulnerable spots - his neck. He knew it's crazy allowing someone he barely knew get this close to him, but after everything that has happened to him, all the lost and pain, he simply couldn't find it in himself to care.

With her declaration of understanding that she's his. A predatory smile graced his features as he leans down, his hot breath roll across her skin, tongue poking out and flickering her earlobe. "You can - - -" Whatever else he was about to say would have to wait. A twig snapping, the sound echoing loudly in an otherwise quite forest, causing him to turn his head in the general direction, something mirrored by Demi.

Purple eyes locked on the man who stumbled on their location. Even before he had appeared, the ripe smell, a mixture of cheap booze and animal blood and body odor, announced his presence way before he arrived. Daremo's eyes, once clouded with lust and desire, only annoyance and anger shined within them, with all of it being direct at the unfortunate soul who dared to interrupted the moment, he and Demi were sharing.

Instinctively, a heavy presence descended upon the area. Unlike before, the nature of this one was different. Sickly, disease ridden, tainted and twisted, the feeling sought to corrupt everything in the general vicinity. Like an angry god, it lashed out, making even the animals themselves, feel it's wrath, and become wary of the beast which produced it. Only Demi was spared from the brunt of the feeling, but would still feel her skin tingle from the sensation. Fortunately, the brunt of the intent was focused on the soul who was on his knees, gasping for breath, retching as the urge to vomit was growing. Daremo wouldn't give him the satisfaction of doing such a thing with Demi's presence. Just as he was about to deal with the man, permanently, he stopped. His killing intent coming to an abrupted end, allowing the man to finally breathe once again.

Looking at the woman, still, in his arms, pull out a kunai from his person. And with skill, precision, and speed unbecoming of a civilian, not like he thought she was one, threw it; her two words, filled to the brim with lethality, being heard clear as day. Impassively, he watched the piece of metal flash through the air, reflecting off the sunlight, and embedding itself into the dirt . . . all the way to its hilt. "Impressive.", he complimented her, being impressed with the speed and power behind such a throw; sure, emotions might have fueled the throw, but it was still impressive. As the hunter fled the vicinity, Daremo took note of a stain trail that ran down the guy's pant leg, and the giant one in the seat of his pants, along with a rancid odor, not presence before. "Great. You made the guy pee and shit on himself. Nice going.", he spoke casually, the foul stench leaving with the hunter. Okay, maybe he was the one who causes the hunter to lose control of his bowel movements, but, seeing how there was no way to tell, he can easily blame it on Demi.

With the distraction now gone, Daremo refocused on the person in his arms. Gazing into her broken orbs, the lust and hunger within his own were more prominent than ever, and only grew when she rubbed her backside against his stiffened member. Feeling the tug, he complied, leaning his head down for she to do as she pleased. Light kisses were felt along his chin being accompanied shortly by gentle bites. The feeling being nice.

While she was doing that, his right hand, having removed itself from underneath her shirt due to the disturbance, had found itself back to where it once was; massaging her bosom and expertly manipulating her nipple, leaving only to attend to the other one in a similar fashion. Though he knew she was getting pleasure from this, he wanted more. A lot more.

Feeling her trying to pull away, he allowed her some room, while still keeping a grip around her waist and her breasts thoroughly entertained with his fingers. Feeling her hands running up and down the length of his arms being a pleasant one. He noted she were seemingly in thought. Before he could question what was on her mind, she would answer, her voice being soft with a hint of nervous mixed in.

Immediately, he understood why, for, despite all of her antics up till now, she were still pure and inexperience. The things that were being done to her body was something she never explored or had an opportunity to explore. Everything she was doing was done on instinct. Was she afraid that he would look at her differently, just because of her purity and inexperience?

He didn't respond right away, only bringing her back into his body, allowing her to feel his hardness once more. Her admission didn't bother him at all. If anything, it made him desire her even more. The urge to taint her. To be the one to corrupt her purity was a maddening thought, and his manhood moved in response. That will wait. His hand wrapped around her waist wouldn't though, as it slipped underneath her pants. "Knowing you haven't been touch, until now.", his fingers lightly caressing the top of her womanhood. "Is very pleasing to know. ", his fingers running up and down her slit in a slow, teasing manner. "It means, I will be the only one to explore.", a single digit sinking into her tight sex, "You.".

Slowly and methodical, his finger worked at her, with his thumbing brushing up against the sensitive bundle every so often. "Isn't that a wonderful thing?", his asked.

1426[5967]

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Something was going on, and she couldn’t even begin to believe it was coming from her. The man was on his knees, gasping and gagging like he was going to vomit; something making him so suddenly sick. Sure, he had smelled rather nasty, and the old smell of alcohol had lingered on him something fierce, but she couldn’t imagine that causing him to become so ill and so quickly. No, something else was going on. She could feel it in a way, her skin tingling like something was there that was unseen and unheard but very very powerful. Yet, no sooner had it come that it seemed gone. The man who had sounded and looked like he was so near to vomiting suddenly seemed much better – well, minus the kunai that Demi had so swiftly and skillfully thrown at him; the force behind it a threat in itself of what was to come if he didn’t leave. He was invading their private time, and she simply wasn’t going to allow that to keep coming. The compliment that came from Daremo immediately caused her to smile: the fact that she had pleased him in some way bringing her a kind of joy she had not felt before – it was strange to her, and yet she found herself wanting to seek out other ways to please him and impress him.

Her lethal words, and likely the combination of everything else caused the man to soil on himself and piss on himself, both noticeable as he left the way he had come: the kunai embedded into the earth the only sign that someone was ever there in the first place as, thankfully, the stench that the man had brought with him left with him. ”Mmm? He’s lucky I didn’t slice his throat and finger paint with his blood while he died for interrupting us.” Perhaps a little blunt, but it was definitely truthful: she wouldn’t have said it if she hadn’t been willing to follow through with the words. Only the fact that Daremo’s hands had been on her had kept her in place when the intruder had shown up. Otherwise, she would have done exactly as she had said to the man, and felt no remorse about it. But she didn’t allow her mind to dwell on that long, no she wanted to focus back on what they’d been doing...

’My gods, if this is playing with fire then please just burn me to ashes...’, Demi found herself thinking as Daremo’s touch picked up exactly where it had left off. Despite her inexperience she wasn’t afraid or hesitant of his hands moving over her vulnerable flesh. No, all she felt was excitement and an eagerness for more. She wanted to learn, to be taught and shown, and she wanted him to be the one to do it. She was his and she would strive to be perfectly and exactly what he needed her to be.

She was quite pleased when he lowered his head for her, allowing her to plant her little kisses and love bites on his chin and every ounce of flesh she would find and touch: the fact that he was giving her such a pass so close to a vital area gave her a kind of high she couldn’t explain: that he would trust her so much was unfathomable and yet amazing all at the same time. She wouldn’t hurt him though, she couldn’t: so his trust was well placed. As if to emphasis this her little kisses and bites continued; remaining gentle and harmless. However, the more he played with her breasts and nipples the less she could focus on the kisses; soft moans escaping her without her bothering to hold them back.

After admitting her purity to him and her lack of experience, she hadn’t known exactly what she had been expecting, however him pulling her against his body which she could feel was responding more and more to her pleased her to no end. Even though he didn’t speak at first the fact that he held her so close to him was more than enough encouragement that he had liked what he had heard.

Demi felt his hand shift, moving from her waist and heading south. Even though she had no way of knowing exactly what he planned on doing she felt a tingle run through her body in response, causing her to arch her back slowly, running her bottom along his manhood once more; her body responding absent of her mind at this point. The words spoken to her as his hand descended to its desired target caused goosebumps to break out over her skin, a shudder running through her of anticipation at the thought of being touched, of the feeling of it. A whimper escaped her as she was teased, her body responding to the touch immediately as a kind of hunger rose within her she hadn’t felt before while her legs spread further to accommodate him. As his finger found its home within her the soft whimper turned into a cry; whatever she had been expecting had not mounted up to what she actually felt at his touch. It took all the strength she had to remain standing, especially as his skilled fingers kept working her.

Her legs shook slightly, and she found herself grabbing onto Daremo where she could – grabbing clothing and flesh where she could; anything to remain standing. ”Y—y—yes.”, she managed to get out after her third try: only one single word, and it was all she would have been able to get out. His fingers were working her toward an edge she had no yet experienced: a sharp and dangerous one she wanted to get across, yet she had no true knowledge of. “I…. I’m...”, the words wouldn’t come out; she had no way of phrasing at that moment what she wanted, though the shuddering in her body was definitely an indication as to what was coming. The edge was coming fast, and she was about go over hard. “..Daaremoooo!”

Word Count: 1,020 | 7,195

Daremo

S-rank
"It wouldn't be long now.", he mused to himself as the moans of the female pressed up against him got progressively louder. His hips shifted in time with hers, grinding his readiness against her clothed bottom, and sending jolts of pleasure throughout her. There was something ungodly sexy in listening and watching a woman moan, whimper, and wither in pleasure. Knowing the cause of it wasn't because of her, but because of one's own doing, leaves behind an empowerment like no other. He knew the sensation well and sought it out whenever a willing woman comes across him. Seeing them bend to his will with a few strokes, murmur his name when a certain spot is hit just right, and beg to be taken by him, not caring about their partner or children, was just intoxicating to know he had that much control over another being. And, like a glutton, he craved for the feeling nearly constantly.

And, unfortunately, Demi King had become his next victim. His earlier statement regards the monster inside of him being bigger than Demi was indeed true. However, this is no longer the type needing to be sustained by constant killing. No, it has adapted to feeding on the cardinal desires of it. It craves to devour the wanton lust of any willing participant, draining them till it's hunger had been satisfied and leaving behind used goods. Women who would never truly be satisfied with their husband or current partner. Who would seek him out in order to get their itch scratched in a way only he could do. Of course, this only applies to a few, many tries to forget the encounter never happen, and try to return to their normal life: keyword being try.

It mattered to him if they seek him out or not. The only thing he cares about is quenching the monster within him. Speaking of which, leaning down, he bit hard into her neck, not hard enough to draw blood but to leave a mark. Meticulously, he worked his skillful finger in and out of her tight, wet channel, as his thumb paid attention to her sensitive nerve bundle. It wasn't much longer before he felt Demi's body shuddering, channeling clamping down on the digit sawing in and out of her, and a torment of sweet nectar gushing over them as her release was announced to the world.

His finger stayed within her, slowly working in and out as she came down from the euphoric bliss. A few more pumps were doing before he removed the finger. Coated in her essence, he greedily licked away all evidence of it, "Let's take this elsewhere.", he spoke, holding onto her as he performed a body flicker.

The two would appear a front of his house, where Demi was quickly ushered in. No time would be wasted with Daremo having his way with the psychotic woman for hours on end with a loud feminine voice exclaiming "Yahtzee!!!!!" before everything calmed down.

[Exit]

514[6481]
Unused words: 6481
Training
-Learning Doton[From nothing to A-rank]: 6481/13500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.