You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
“Kuno! Kuno where are you?!” Eishi Uchiha called out to her ten year old son who had run off in search of some kind of adventure for the third time that week. It seemed he was always getting up and leaving of his own volition. He never asked for permission, he never told her or her husband where he was running of to, he would just leave and run off into the forests that surrounded their small family farm. Luckily for Eishi, she had become quite adept at locating the young man, having been forced to search for him so many times in the past. She continued to call out even through she knew that she would not find him until she reached his favourite spot in the woods, the river.

Eventually, after walking for about fifteen minuted, she broke through the trees and was in an open area of the Land of Fire’s wilderness, where her and her family had lived for over a decade. Sure enough, as she looked down intot he river that she now stood on the shore of, she could see her son, Kuno, swimming around in it. He dunked himself and jumped out and yelled aggressively and comically had he fought of the imaginary bandits that were assaulting him. Eishi merely smiled and wtched for a couple of minutes before she cupped her hands in front of her mouth and called out. “Kuno! You can’t go running off like that and you know it! Now come on up, it’s almost dinner!”

~~~~~

Kuno Uchiha was walking through the streets of Sunagakure no Sato, and he did not know why or where he was going. He was just wandering through the streets, miao dao strapped to his hip and headband in his jacket pocket. He felt so lost. Nothing else could describe the cold, dark feeling that was sitting in his chest. His whole world had been torn from him in just one night; his mother dead, his sister gone. And now, as he wandered the streets in shock, he could only think of them and how he had failed. He had let the one thing he swore would never happen, happen in his own home. He had been so focused on training and bettering himself as a ninja, that he had completely forgotten to be there for his own family. They had paid for his foolishness, and so was he now.

He continued to walk through the streets, seemingly without a destination in mind, just taking in the sights all around him, trying to process what had happened. He had knelt in his mother’s blood as she died in his arms. He had sworn to her that he would get revenge on every single person that had made it possible. But now, even though his hatred for them burned brighter than anything he had ever experienced, he found that he could not do anything. His motivation had been sucked out of him, and even though he knew that he had to find his sister, he could not bring himself to try, and he could not figure out why. There was something weighing him down that he could not place, something that was holding him back from pushing forward with his vengeance.  He hated it.

Eventually, after walking for what seemed like hours to the young Uchiha, his perspective snapped back to the present, and he found himself standing in front of a building that he knew of, but had never been to before. It was a well built cottage that seemed very humble and comfortable, and Kuno knew that it was where his friend and fellow Uchiha, Lynn, was currently living. What could have possibly brought me here? Did I mean to arrive here subconsciously? Or am I just crazy and happen to be here by coincidence. He shook his head at that thought. Kuno had never been one to believe in coincidences. Maybe…maybe he can…help…somehow.

Reluctantly, and unsure of why he was doing so, Kuno raised his hand, and knocked on the door of his good friend’s home.

WC:692

Last edited by Kuno on Sat May 13, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lynn Uchiha

Lynn Uchiha

D-rank
Ahhh, the late night; so much more peaceful for the young little Genin, and very relaxing indeed. No people, no missions, no nothing; just him and himself. Right now, he was currently taking a soothing hot shower, letting the stream of heated water wash over his body much like a fountain, lathering his now free-flowing, long green hair with some shampoo, threading through it with his nimble fingers to get in deep, and get some of the sand that happened to be stuck in there from the occasional small sandstorms of today. It felt good to let loose, and clean his body of its impurities, and there was nothing that could subtract from the feeling of bliss he got from it all.

Of course, interruptions aren't the same thing as subtractions. When he was just getting to his body, he'd hear a noisy knock on his front door, which complexed him very much. Who could be wanting him this time of the night? Usually missions weren't handed out like that, unless they were for higher ranks, and he was still just a Genin. Whatever the case, he gave out a sigh, turning off the running liquids and drying himself off, using a burst of Katon chakra to speed up the process, before sliding on a clean, white tail around his womanly hips and upper torso, which, to the untrained eye, made him look like a woman. A pretty cute one too, especially since his eyes could actually be seen without his glasses for once. Anyway, he'd now yell out, "I'm coming! Hold on!" before rushing over to his door, and opening it, flipping his hair out of his face as this was done.

"Who are you, and why are you here so late? I mean...I guess I can help, but it's kinda weird. So please, who the hell are you? You couldn't blame the kid for not noticing it was just his Uchiha friend, Kuno, due to his blindness, but regardless he was acting just like he usually would with a stranger, so hopefully they understood it was just because he couldn't see. Of course, considering how girly he looked, hair down and everything, it was very easy to mistake them for a girl, completely different from Lynn. Maybe his girlfriend? Or more likely a sister, due to the green hair? But really, his family is dead, so it shouldn't take too long to realize it was indeed Lynn. Whatever the case, he awaited an answer, a slightly worried look on his soft face.

-Word Count: 435-

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
“But mooooooooooooom!” A young Kuno called back to his mother in a whining tone. “I can’t leave yet! The village is under attack by bandits and I need to save them!” With that he dove back under the surface of the water, twisting and turning in an imaginary fight with the innumerable assailants that were surrounding him in his mind’s eye. Eishi, still standing on the river bank found herself unable to call him again, only smiling and watching as he continued with his game. Sighing, she shook her head as she waited on, wondering what his life would be like if he actually could be a shinobi like he dreamed of doing. “Well,” she called out eventually. “If you don’t get back to the house, then the bandits might sneak around there and get all off our food! You should leave this to the other ninja around here, I need you to protect out home Kuno!” She laughed and Kuno immediately jumped out of the water in nothing but his underwear, rolling clumsily onto the grass and grabbing his clothes off of the tree branch nearby. “You’re right mom, my students can handle this! We’ve got to get to the real action! Let’s gooooo!” And with that, he raised a fist to the sky and ran off toward the house, still carrying his clothes under his other arm. Still laughing, Eishi followed him unto the woods.

~~~~~

Kuno’s waited silently and stoically for a response, and heard nothing from inside. He waited for a little while before shaking his head and turning around to leave when he finally heard a voice. "I'm coming! Hold on!" It was Lynn’s voice, and immediately when he heard him he breathed a sigh of relief. He did not want to be alone right now. He needed his friend. He heard the door behind him open and listened to the young man’s tirade for a moment before he finally saw him. "Who are you, and why are you here so late? I mean...I guess I can help, but it's kinda weird. So please, who the hell are you?"

The voice was Lynn’s, of that the young Uchiha was sure. But the person that he saw in the doorway threw him off. The person in the doorway had hair that was long and green like Lynn’s, but was framed by a body, covered only by towels, that was, for lack of a better word, girly. Kuno was so confused for a moment, he even considered that the person standing before him truly did not know him, and was Lynn’s sister or something. But Kuno recalled Lynn mentioning that he lived alone, so his confusion only grew in the moment. Shaking his head, he finally caved and just asked. “Um, Lynn…that is Lynn right? It’s Kuno.” He paused for a moment, seeking to the words to say to the Uchiha before him. “Lynn can I….can I come in? I just…really need a friend to talk to right now. Something awful has happened. I just...” He stopped, unable to continue for a moment. He took a deep breath before finishing his thought. "I just really need someone I can trust."

WC:551+692=1243

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
OOC: Thread is being put on hold pending Lynn's return. We will conclude it then.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.