You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel had recently bought the second half of his sword. He was quite excited to try it out. As soon as he woke up the next morning, he immediately went to the training grounds. Grabbing a couple practice dummies, he set each of them up in specific spots and pulled out his sword. The first thing he worked on was controlling the weight of the sword. It was quite heavy. With enough force behind a swing, it could easily cut things in half. After he was well enough acquainted with handling the sword, he began to work on combinations with it. He ended up finding a way to use each individual sword, then finish with the combined sword. Beginning from a far distance, he rushed forward and split his sword in two. Using the claymore first, he sliced the middle of a dummy in half. Then, after sticking the claymore in the ground, he grabbed the longsword and stabbed another dummy in the stomach area. Finally, he grabbed both and did a downward slice on one last dummy. Turning to see his destruction, he rested the sword on his shoulder and smiled. "I'm glad I bought this thing."

Luca

Luca

Dead
"....."

Seems like someone had found his training spot. Red eyes stared down at the persona, a half smile on his face. From his perch, the male looked looked as if he were a Konoha nin. Oh well. His head tilted to the side, the male watched the younger nin for a bit longer.

Given his sword, it would seem as if he favored large weapons. Luca himself could understand this; he himself carried Satsujin no Ito; the Surge of the Intent to Murder. a bit of an odd name for a weapon carried by a member of the reknown Iki clan. But there was a sound reasoning to this..

Stepping from the tree, the male dropped to the ground lightly, and coughed rather loudly to make his presense known.

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel heard a rather loud cough and turned his head around to see who was there. He didn't really expect anyone other than himself to be out and about. Didn't really matter though, he still was happy to see a new face. Grinning, he turned his whole body towards Luca and tilted his head slightly.

"Hi there." A simple greeting is all that he could come up with. He was rather distracted by the sword on the stranger. His eyes drifted off and seemed to examine the sword. Once he realized he was staring, he shook his head slightly and brought his attention back on Luca.

Luca

Luca

Dead
"Good morning." There was a light tone in his voice, and a spring in his step. The male was in a very happy mood, and with that, came the talking.

"My name is Iki Luca. And what might yours be?" Formal, as usual. It was expected from the people of his clan; and he was representing them, as well
as Kumo. The male shifted his weight from foot to foot, the sounds of mtal clinking under his coat. He stepped closer, hands raised in a friendly gesture.

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"My name is Axel Nekonote. Nice to meet you." Axel took his sword off his shoulder and stuck it partially into the ground. He then lightly leaned his hand on the hilt. The sword made a somewhat loud thump when it was stuck in the ground. It took him a second to realize where this other ninja was from. Just going off the overall appearance, he could see that Luca was from Kumo."I see you have a sword on you. Are you here to train, or are you just wandering around?" His voice was kind of happy, but at the same time a bit serious.

Luca

Luca

Dead
"Indeed, I am."

A small frown crossed the male's face as he watched how Axel treated his weapon. It was not his own, but the male had a sudden urge inspect his own. Oh well.

"I'm not sure... im honestly wandering around at this point. I'm training nearby. I heard you.. and decided to come see what was going on."

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"I'm here just training with my sword, I completed it not to long ago" Axel picked up his sword up and held it in front of him with two hands. Both hands were on the grip. In a quick motion, he separated both into their individual parts. The longsword, he stuck into the ground. As for the claymore, he rested on his shoulder and started to walk into his previous spot to set up for the next run. He was kind of showing off. "So... yeah... just training."

Luca

Luca

Dead
"...." Luca raised an eyebrow to the bit of showing off. He wasnt one for showing off himself, but didnt mind it when other did it. At least, when they did as part of practice, or contest. In battle... no. He hated it. But as wlways, 'There's an app for that'.

"Impressive, sir." Red eyes twitched, head tilting some. Sastsujin would remain on his back, as per his moral code. He Had no intention of drawing the blade; this male didnt seem like a threat. More.. friendly. The usual Konoha nin. "Would you like to train? With me, I mean." Red eyes blinked some, head tilting to straight now. "Its.. been a while since Ive trained with somene else.. more specificly.. another sword user. It should be fun to text myself."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.