You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trilby leaned back, wrestling with the knot on the headband around his neck. Loosing the bonds of it's knot, the headband fell into his lap. scooping it up, Trilby laid it over his left eye, concealing the eye patch he had as he wrapped it around his skull. He'd only recently lost his eye, and the wound still hurt a bit. Looking at his pocket-watch, he sighed a bit. That damn kid was late. Their first mission together and he didn't even have the common decency to arrive on time. Still, at least unlike his last mission, he wouldn't be dragging a genin off to help him deal with rouge shinobi, so the risk of him losing the other eye was minimal. Come to think of it, last time he saw Shimo he had both, he'd probably be surprised.

A few hours walk to the south, the town of Takamori was being terrorised. An apparently massive wolf was eating occasionally entering the town and snacking on the local citizens. They were being dispatched to deal with it. Leaping down from the ledge where he was perched, Trilby looked around for his damned student. If he wasn't here soon, he'd kill him himself.

[202]

Shimo Rai

Shimo Rai

D-rank
Trilby wasn't the only one that changed during the span of time that had past since their meeting at the market. He had finally gathered enough money to get a new sword and even worked on his swordsmanship enough to actually be able to block a barrage of kunai with a flash of his sword. He was told to meet at his team leader at a certain time and he had a minute or two to spare. But from the rumors Shimo figured he'd be chastised for being late any way. His garb had changed as well, he was wearing the head wraps and the desert cloak of a caravan over his more regular looking off duty cloths.

For the moment his face was uncovered no need to hid himself from the village. Five and a half seconds late right on the tic Shimo showed up. "So what you do to your eye?"

It wasn't the first time he saw someone get injured and the fact that they were shinobi meant that danger was a part of every day life. That was the fact of life in the Village. Before the special jonin had a chance to answer the first question Shimo remarked "So I hear from the caravans that this wolf is the size of a horse."

((219))

Trilby sighed, starring at the young man who was finally here, ignoring however incredibly late he was. "SO what you do to your eye?" he spoke without missing a beat. What. The fuck. First he gets the drunk, and now this idiot. He can't even speak basic English? Fantastic. "Fuck it, I'm done. Last mission I went on with an idiot cost me my eye, I am not going on another one with a Jabberwocky" Trilby disappeared in a plume of smoke. Player two has left the game.

---[Exit Thread]---

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.