You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Mission:

Tearu would arch forwards drawing her upper frame down into a bow as she took the mission scroll curling her fingers around it as she drew it into her grasp, before returning to her full height of five foot five. Remaining stood at attention she would grip the scroll tightly using her fingers to press it down against her palm as she listened to her instructions. "First you will be required to go to pick up the blueprints then you will need to head to the living quarters and settle this dispute. This will test you compared to your other missions and the only advice I can give you is to keep a sharp eye and watch your back." The woman's usual sweet and stern toned voice held a hint of amusement as she spoke the words of advice, with the corners of her lips peeled up into a oddly formed somewhat forced smile as the early morning sun light flickered through the window. "Thank you Dono." Taeru would dip back into her previous position bowing briefly before raising, then twisting on her heels in a swift movement slipping the scroll into her backside pouch as her free hand gripped at the door handle tugging it carefully open before stepping outside, making sure to close the door quietly behind her frame. Pausing for a short moment she would gather her breath drawing her hand up to twist a few strands of her pastel lilac hair between her fingers only to brush them behind her ear. Tilting her head back she would inhale drawing in the scents around her within the empty corridor knowing that when she returned it would be like a busy hive. Her hand would drop back to her side as she made her way through the corridors and down the stairs to the reception room before pressing on as she headed out of the building into its courtyard. Making her way over to one of the trees, gracing into the shade of it. She would lean pressing her right shoulder against it keeping her back to the building she had exited as she unraveled the scroll to read through its instructions, to map out the best course of action muttering without sound to herself as she thought ' okay, so If I go through the bazzar I will be able to drop into the building's planning office to find the blueprints, then from there the living quarters arnt too far... in-fact I know exactly where the houses are.. Why do I recognize the name Rudaka?' A somewhat quizzical look had returned to her facial features as she contemplated on the name, just as it had sparked back in the office when receiving the information about the mission first off. She would shake it off as she stuffed the scroll back into her backside pocket before pushing her weight from the tree to head at a quick pace down towards the bazzar. If she could make it in time she wouldn’t have to wait around for too long when retrieving the blueprints. Her pase would only slow off as she came to the street where the building holding the villages blueprints were located.
Slowing her steps to a holt, she would pause beside the establishments door listening before drawing her right hand up, grazing her knuckles along the wood before giving a stern knock. She would wait for a moment before grasping for the handle, pressing her shoulder against the door to use her weight forcing the stiff door open only to place both hands against the door stepping to it to close it again. Her head would dip down taking a moment only to hear a man's voice from behind her "Sorry about that lad, the door's a little heavy..." She would peek over her shoulder at the male setting her miss match gaze on him only to watch his mouth sag open a touch "uh uh I mean.. Um." He would stammer for a moment giving her time to turn around to face him watching the confusion on his feature grow more "um.. What can I do for you today?" A brilliant smile would crawl along her lip was she watched him blush lightly "I've been sent to pick up some blueprints." She would step closer handing the male the scroll before slipping her hands into her pockets allowing her miss matched hues to wonder about the emence sized room of documents allowing her mouth to fall open slightly forming a little 'o' shape as the man looked over his section of the scroll. He would nod before shuffling off returning a few moments later speaking as he did so "I had a feeling someone would be coming early.. I live just down the road from the two families.. They have been causing quite a ster." Her attention would flicker back to the man just in time to receive the scroll and the blue prints her grin returning "Thank you Dono, Hopefully I will be able to sort it, so they shouldn’t be causing any disturbances after today." He would lightly pat the top of her arm the confused expression still gracing his feature. She would dip into a bow allowing her pastel lilac strands to bounce in the movement before  slowly returning through the heavy door.  
Heading off down the passageways arch leading towards the living quarters she would clutch at the blueprints case picking up her pase as the feeling of being watched slowly began to haunt her. Stepping around the corner into the living quarters the feeling would only grow setting her teeth on edge. She would pick up the pase yet again as the streets of the living quarters started to fill only to be knocked off balance as she collided with a shorter being. Her gaze would flicker over the form as they dropped to their rump in-front of her. "Ouh I'm sorry." She would lean down reaching out to grasp the smaller being raising them to their feet once more as she continued to speak "it was like you came out of nowher.." Reaching her last word the other would snatch the blueprints case before sprinting off. A low rumbled growl would leave her as she lent forwards a touch before pushing hard against the ground in pursuit. She would focus her chakra into both her hands and feet hopping up onto the sides of the buildings to give her a clearer path as she watched the child head in the direction of her destination. Another low huffed growl would leave her as she tailed him wanting to confirm the suspicions she had formed. She would press on just ahead stopping on the roof in the middle of the alliway leading to the properties she had be sent to waiting for the child to enter and reach halfway down, only to drop in-front of him forming the rat hand sign capturing him in a genjutsu only to recognize him. A glint of anger would crawl into the hues of her miss matched orbs pursing her lips into a thin line. She would step forwards retreaving the blueprints case leaving him for a little longer in the genjutsu as she sighed attaching the case to her belt before taking the actual blueprints from her pouch checking them before returning them to the case with a sigh. She would jolt her charka learning to release the genjutsu before folding her arms tapping her foot against the ground as he came too. "Hey there Duru long time no see." Her dull toned voice would cut the air like ice "I haven't seen you since the academy." She would lean down tugging him up before turning to head down the ally way her hand grasping the documents. "Let's get you home." She would keep a close eye on the lad his age matching her own, she would shake her head giving a sign as she spoke coming closer to the houses "You do know this incident will be going into the official documents and very well may affect your time at the academy..." The lad would dart past her moving straight into one of the houses. Her miss matched hues would move from one group to the other as they continued to shout over a simple little picket fence.  
Sighing once again she would inhale calming herself before speaking up "Uchaka family and Rudaku family, I have been sent to address the situation of a property line. Please calm yourselves and we can confirm things now." It would take a short time before everyone would calm before setting the heads of each family down with the others heading inside. Taeru would shift into a crouch removing the documents only to spread them out of the grass for them both to see. She would indicate between the houses and the blueprints as she spoke "Mr Rudaku, as you can see clearly, Mrs Uchaka holds the leyway. It is confirmed the property line ends here." After a few more words they would both nod signing the scroll. She would give a swift bow to the two families before heading back to return the blueprints and to hand in the completed mission scroll

((Word count: 1546))
(( Mission word count:1000/1000))
((Word count left over: 546))
((Chakra: 150/135))

[Exit Thread]

jutsu used.:

((Training Perception from D1 to D2: 400/400))
((Word count left over: 146))

Last edited by Taeru on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using the left over word count for training stats.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.