You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:50 am

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel had his sword drawn and pointed it at his target. Multiple stick people were set up in layers with only string holding them together. On each of the makeshift dummies, there was a poorly drawn angry face. It looked as if Axel was using them in place of actual enemies. Using his sword allowed him to slice through the dummies with ease. Axel seemed to laugh every time a dummy was destroyed. He enjoyed training like this. It added a slight satisfaction and level of fun to training. After plowing through a few more dummies, he laughed and began to set them up again. Taking out some string, he repaired what was broken and replaced some of the drawings. Anyone passing by would no doubt know he was there. After all, he was making quite a bit of noise.

2Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:27 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
When Axel started hacking at the dummies, Sebasu flew out of nowhere in a blur of speed. He'd stop at one repaired dummy, his arms hitting it in a flurry before he would dissapear and slide into place at another, emptying another set of blows into it. Every time he hit it, it looked like the dummy was getting smashed with a sledge hammer. After he finished decimating several of the dummies, he span into view of Axel, stopping right in front of him.

"Greetings! Sebasu at your service!"

Spoiler:

3Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel simply watched in awe as a few of the dummies he repaired got beaten to a pulp in a matter of seconds. As soon as Sebasu stopped right in front of him, he stood up and grinned. He was slightly irritated that he would have to repair his practice dummies again, but that emotion was quickly swept away by a bit of excitement. “Sebasu... Sebasu...” The name sounded familiar, but he wasn’t sure where. Shaking off the thought, he looked up at Sebasu and grinned once more. “Nice to meet you. I guess...” A quick glance at the busted dummies reminded him of what happened. “I’m Axel. Axel Nekonote.”

4Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
"You know, we have training dummies available. You don't have to beat on sticks all day. Just head to the training grounds.."

Sebasu reached up and scratched the back of his head, tilting his head to the right a bit in wonder of the young child. Was he a loner? An Isolationist? Surely he knew the training area was better than.. wherever they were. Regardless, the kid was at least someone to talk to.

5Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel laughed slightly. Looking in the direction of the village, he started to speak. "I know we have a training ground with some practice dummies... but last time I checked, the training grounds were full." He put his sword back into it's holster after he got the feeling he'd be talking for a while. It made a slight 'tink' noise once it was fully back in place. "So you already know I'm out here training... What are you dong out here?" A fair question considering the situation. A slight gust of wind blew by and swept a few sticks away and scattered them about.

6Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu grinned, shrugging. It was possible the training grounds were full. Shinobi from the exams were still around for some reason. Sebasu slid his hands into the pockets of his Shinobi Vest. He crunched a hard candy in his mouth before speaking.

"I'm just out here running around in sheer boredom. I saw you... err... hacking at some training dummies. If that's what you want to call it anyway."

Sebasu's hands shifted around in his pockets, metal grinding against metal was a faint sound from inside his jacket.

7Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel put both hands behind his head and gave a wide grin. "I'm trying to get better with my sword. I can't rely only on just my ninjustu." Again, he laughed softly. His attention seemed to slowly drift to Sebasu's pocket. He could see the movement of Sebasu's hands, but didn't quite hear the metallic sound. It made him think for a bit. Tilting his head, he looked back up at Sebasu's face. He still retained his cheerful grin though.

8Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu removed the hands from his pockets, revealing some new hand-wear. Battle-gloves. He wore a metal cestus on each hand. When he clenched his fist, metal spikes and notches would protrude from the front. As well as their function as armor with their plate on the back. They just seemed like a weapon or a piece of armor or utility. He stretches his fingers casually, not really striking an aggressive pose.

"I suppose variety can help a man."

9Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Rikuto tilted his head a little more and looked down at Sebasu's unique looking gloves. He didn't quite know what it meant, but he took a step back just in case. As he stepped back, he leaned to the side to make it seem like he was trying to get a better look at the gloves. "Nice gloves." Yet another grin came up. It was rather odd why Sebasu was putting his gloves on. No aggressive stance, no reason to attack. Maybe it was to practice on another dummy? "I really do like having a variety. Keeps others on their feet in a fight."

10Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
"Well, unless you have something exciting to say, I suppose I'll be going.." Sebasu looked around boredly, shuffling on his feet a bit. Nothing to do, nothing to do.

11Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel quickly ran in front of Sebasu and stretched his arms out to the side as a way of blocking him. "Whoa! Hang on a sec! I saw you beat up a good amount of those dummies in a mere seconds. Could you..." He paused for a second to consider the consequences and benefits of his next statement. "Could you show me something like that? Except with this thing?" Turning his torso to the side, he pointed at his sword. Staring up at Sebasu, he had a slight shine in his eye that showed he was determined to learn something. Anything really.

12Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu looked around, before looking down at himself in a quick, observative moment. He didn't have a sword.. He then looked up at the expectant Axel. "And just what do you expect me to do with that? I'm not a swordsman, I'm a melee fighter. Basically, just hit people with the sharp part of that is all I know."

13Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"Doesn't matter if you use your fists, I'd be somewhat the same. Only difference is you're holding something." Axel kept a grin up. He desperately wanted Sebasu to do something. To push a little further, he started to mention boredom. "And You said you were bored, so I'm trying to make things a little less boring for you." Pulling his sword out, he rested it on his right shoulder as he waited for a response. He hoped that Sebasu would be at least moderately interested in the matter.

14Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu cocked his head to the right and raised his eyebrow. Whatever this kid wanted, he was really persistent about it. Sebasu wasn't exactly sure what to make of this. But if the kid wanted to ease his boredom or something, he'd surely aide him.

"If it's a spar you want.. start it off."

15Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
A fight then. Axel took a few steps back and adjusted his grip on the sword. In his mind, this was going to be a bit painful, but overall quite exciting. He didn't believe he could really win, considering Sebasu was much older and a more experienced than him. Even though that was the case, that didn't stop Axel from holding back. He would need to go all out. After cracking his neck some, he did a few stretches and snapped into a fighting stance. "I start? Alright." Rushing forward, he took a downward swing at Sebasu with the intent of actually cutting through him.

16Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 am

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu looked in pure pity at the attack that was being launched at him. He sighed and shook his head, while at the same time doing a seal to activate his perfect byakugan.

"That attack.. is just pathetic."

Sebasu simply shifted his position and let Axel hit him straight on the Shinobi vest, which caused it to stop instantly upon hitting the lead plate inside of it. Sebasu cocked his head at him in a grin before drawing back both his hands and unleashing a fury of strikes on each of Axel's arms at such a rate of speed and precision that there was no way he could react in time to really stop it. After all the strikes would land, his arms wouldn't be able to move to their full potential any longer. They were pretty well disabled. He finished off that combo with a hakke kuusho, throwing his palm forward at Axel's chest, but stopping just before it hit. However, a force would echo off of his palm, which would throw Axel backwards if he couldn't stop it. If all of this succeeded, Axel's arms would be disabled temporarily, his sword would be stuck in Sebasu's vest, and he would hurtle through the air, hitting the ground in a disoriented state. Immediately, Sebasu began seals again.

"Your body may be wounded, but fight with spirit. Fight with diligence. Show me that a few wounds won't slow you down!"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

17Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel looked up once his sword lost all downward force and was now stopped. Seeing Sebasu grin, he knew what was coming next. Judging on what happened earlier with one of the stick dummies, he'd be in for quite a bit of pain. Before he could jump back and try to evade the attack, it was already too late. Sebasu unleashed an onslaught of hits. One strike was followed by another, and another, and another. They seemed to go on forever in his mind. Once Sebasu threw one last strike, he sent Axel flying. Axel hit the ground twice before skidding across it.

"Your body may be wounded, but fight with spirit. Fight with diligence. Show me that a few wounds won't slow you down!"

His words seemed to echo in Axel's mind. The position he landed in was face down with his arms slightly away from him. It took him a minute, but he was able to slowly move his legs. That single attack took a lot out of him. He inched his legs up until he was able to get to a kneeling position. This took him a good minute to do. Axel tried to bring his right arm up to rub his face, but it didn't move. It felt numb, like it was asleep. Looking up, he was finally able to stumble to his feet. "You... You should know... I'm not one... to give up easily..." Taking a step forward, he grinned. "I'll headbutt you if that's what it calls for... My arms are out of commission for now..." He laughed slightly and inched forward. His arms were still slumped down in front of him.

18Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu threw the kids sword back toward him before finishing his handseals, looking at his opponent, and throwing him a quick nod...

"Then show me! KATON: ENDAN!"

Sebasu drew backwards, arching his back as his gut would puff out. His hand raised to his mouth to help channel the flame. He then threw his head forward, flame shooting out of it in a gigantic orb with a 5 meter diameter. The ball would destroy the earth as it blazed toward Axel. The hit would easily push him along, burning a good portion of the front of his body(If he couldn't dodge). However, the attack wouldn't be too debilitating if he blocked it. However, a dead on hit would probably end this fight and earn Axel a quick trip to the hospital. Sebasu crossed his arms as the fireball moved along its path. What would this kid do? He claimed he didn't give up easily.. and that he would push through anything until he could no longer fight. Well, let's see it. Could this kid really prove himself?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

19Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Slowly moving his arm, he put it on his sword and tried to grip it. His arm was too weak for him to grab at the moment, so he decided to wait until he got feeling back in his arm. Looking up, he saw Sebasu make a few hand signs and lean back. Axel immediately knew a fireball was coming. He had seen the jutsu before, but wasn't able to do a justu as of that moment. Seeing that his only choice was a dodge, he waited for the fireball choose a direction before he rolled to his right. The fireball past him and skimmed his arm. Because he was getting a slight amount of feeling back in his arms, he felt it burn his skin slightly. It hurt. A quick thought popped into his head and he put it into action. Once he landed in the roll, he stayed down on one knee and started to comfort his arm. "Ah!! Come over here...! You really burned my arm...!" He hissed slightly as he slowly moved his arm up to his face. His body was blocking Sebasu's view from it.

20Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu sighed as the kid dodged it. At least he was trying. Sebasu looked at the kid who was rubbing his arm. He used his superior vision from Byakugan, allowing him to see through objects and in perfect detail up to 30 meters to look at his arm. No chakra was flowing directly to the "Wounded" area, and there was nothing on the other side of his hand. Sebasu giggled madly.

"What a cute trick! Too bad real ninja don't fall for simple battlefield deception. Besides. You were trying to cut me in half. A little burn, even if it did exist, would be nothing!"

Sebasu got into stance, feet apart and perpendicular to his body. One hand was raised behind him, far over the level of his head, and his other arm in line with that one, but pointed straight at the ground from his face. He stared straight at the kneeled boy before firing forward with such speed that a wake of dust flew up in his path. As he would reach the boy-- who would have trouble getting from a kneel to an escape-- he would unleash a flurry of strikes in small bursts, but each burst growing larger..

"Two palms! Four palms! Eight palms! Sixteen palms! Thirty-two palms! EIGHT TRIGRAMS SIXTY FOUR PALMS!"

As he would finish up the strikes, the kid he was teaching a lesson would be completely unable to move, simply being disabled on the ground. There would be no recovering from that one for around half an hour. Sebasu sighed, shaking his head. The kid needed work.

"Who's your teacher?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

21Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel looked up and realized he wasn't going to be able to use a sneak attack. He wanted to make it so Sebasu would walk over and be in range for Axel to trip him, but no luck. Seeing how Sebasu was aware, he began to stand up quickly, but like before, Sebasu had already met him halfway. "Crap" Seeing what was about to happen, he tensed up and took the full force of the attack. Throughout the multiple punches, he lost feeling in parts of his body. It definitely hurt and would make him sore for a good while. Finally reaching the final hit, Sebasu sent him skidding back and falling down face first again. He couldn't move at all. It was like he was just a lifeless body. Hearing a question, he tried to answer. What ended coming out was a muffled, "Kenta" His face was in the ground, and being unable to move, he couldn't exactly speak clearly.

22Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu sighed, sticking his hands into his pockets and willing his byakugan to fade away. He hooked his foot under Axel's arm and flipped him over onto his back so he could breathe properly. He then spoke to him one last time as he walked away.

"I'll talk to Kenta about you. You'll be able to move again in about twenty or thirty minutes."

23Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Taking a deep breath and exhaling once he was the right way up, he tired to stand. His muscles seemed to feel like they were stuck to the ground. Axel slowly watched Sebasu turn and start walking. "Wait! I have to ask you one last thing!" He waited to see if Sebasu would turn around and listen to his quick comment. If he did, he might be a bit surprised.

24Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu stopped, inhaling deeply before letting a sigh escape his parted lips. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a cigarette, doing a coupl of handseals before a very, VERY tiny Endan would light it. He placed it in his mouth, inhaling deeply and letting smoke slide away into the wind. Without turning around, he spoke.

"And what would that be, Junior?"

25Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting a Sannin[Sebasu/No Kill] Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel forced out a grin even though he was still unable to move. He kept his eyes focused on Sebasu to see a reaction. "Are you bored now...?" Laughing slightly, he turned his eyesight back towards the sky. Thankfully it was a clear day and there was no possibility of rain. He would have to be stuck there for quite a while after all.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.