You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryo Pick Up (D Rank) Empty Ryo Pick Up (D Rank) Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Løgan

Løgan

D-rank
Mission name: Ryo Pick Up
Mission rank: D
Objective: A acquaintance owes you some money, go collect the debt.
Reward: 120
Mission description: A middle aged man has owed you money for a good time and you are tired of waiting. Go get it in any way possible.
Mission details: The man is a coward and will grovel for forgiveness upon confrontation. He can simply give you the money if you intimidate him enough, or you can kill him and take it. It is your choice.

~(Begin Mission)~

Logan was already awake, bright and early ready to begin the day.  He knew today was Mission Day, and therefore would be assigned a mission of most likely low action.  It would be his second mission today, and he knew about how action packed it was chasing a goat.  Not only that, but all the other missions that were listed last time were just as bad for a lower payout.  Leaving it in the past, Logan got dressed, finishing it out by wrapping his Iwagakure headband around his forehead.  He left his house and made his way towards the Administrator’s Building to go receive today’s daily task.

He opened the grand building’s eloquent doors, making his way towards the Mission Office.  As usual, it was packed with all of Logan’s Genin classmates, whom were also receiving their missions today.  Tch, Logan began to think to himself, I would have been perfectly fine getting a randomly selected mission through mail.  Standing there in line, he took note of all the buildings’ surroundings.  Even though it is the Earth Country with a ton of dry areas, it had some of the most beautiful buildings one would ever see.  

As the line progressed forward, Logan was getting within eye sight of the available missions for the day.  There were tons of them, and they were all posted on one grand wall.  It is different for Chuunin and higher, as those missions are served in a more private manner.  Hmmm…. Find the cat… Deliver poor people food…. C’mon, give me something..., Logan thought.  He looked to his left and noticed the ninjas working the mission assigner stations for Chuunin and higher.  Wanting to test his luck and see if he could get a more fun mission, Logan jumped out of the mission wall line and headed towards one of the mission representatives.  The lines were short, so he could talk to someone almost immediately.  “Next!”, the ninja announced, as Logan shuffled his way up to the man.  “What can I do for you, shinobi?”, he continued.  Logan looked down at the papers the representative had, asking “What do you have for D Rank Missions?”.  The baffled ninja looked back up at Logan, responding “Uh-huh… If you want D Ranks my man you are going to have to get back in that other- “, the representative was interrupted by Logan, “D Rank Missions…. that belong in the C Rank section”, he continued.  

The veteran ninja looked down at his sheets of paper, letting out a light bit of laughter.  He flipped through the collective bunch, landing towards the end of the pile.  He slowly pulled out one sheet specifically – it was colored pink.  Analyzing the paper further, he revealed a slight smirk in the corner of his mouth.  “Here.”, he announced with a strong, stern voice, losing the smirk.  Without wasting anytime, Logan lifted his arm and received the piece of paper.  Not taking a single glance at it, he turned away, giving the representative a silent, but thankful nod.  As he was walking away, he looked down at the pink sheet of paper, having it read a short and simple title – Ryo Pick Up.  

Through further analyzation of the mission details, the mission was simply Iwagakure’s way of sending out some tax collectors.  A man, most likely in his 30’s or 40’s owes the capital some tax money and they want Logan to go retrieve it.  The options are to take the money from the notorious coward by intimidation, or to kill him and take it.  As he read the last sentence, Logan smirked, having this mission be exactly what he was looking for that he would not have gotten from that cursed board.  Logan was not thinking about killing the poor man, but he did enjoy having the option to be able to if needed.  Most D Rank missions to not allowing killing of any kind, as most of them are not even intense enough.  Leaving the Administrator’s Building, Logan was all ready to get started.

Fortunately, the document reveals the man’s name to be Armada, Teki, whom stays in The Living Quarters: building two, floor 17 – room 61.  It also does reveal public records of past infractions.  Perfect, he thought to himself as he made his way towards the residential area of Iwagakure.  Finding the second building, Logan noticed how significantly superior it was in comparison to the other ones.  “Hmph”, he grunted out loud, as he entered the building making his way to the elevator through the lobby.  All the décor was modern, as well as the furniture and aesthetic.  It was beautiful, and it was unfortunate that the coward couldn’t pay his taxes, now potentially paying the iron price.  

Logan hit the button, getting into the elevator, hitting the number seventeen.  The elevator was playing classic elevator music, as Logan was analyzing the interior of the extremely fast elevator.  Even their lightbulbs are nice, he thought to himself, making slight noises of impression towards the entire facility.  The elevator doors smoothly slid open, as Logan made his way down the hall.  There were so many apartments to travel through, as the layout of the facility was almost identical to a hotel.  Looking past number after number, he finally reached the room he was looking for - room 61.  He walked up to the door of the room, placing both of his hands on the door as well as his left ear.  

Hearing distinct sounds of the television in the background, Logan came up with a plan of action.  He closed his eyes, and took a wide, deep breath, filling his throat with chakra.  Katon: Kasumi Enbu!, he thought in his mind, as he finished collecting his chakra.  He swiftly laid down onto the floor, breathing all the noxious gas into the room, filling most likely the entire room.  Logan then got back on his feet and knocked on the door.  He could hear the man cough from outside the room, also noticing his quick approach to answer the door.  Logan lifted his right hand, creating a pistol formation with his fingers, blowing on the tip of his pointer finger.  As Logan was focusing Raiton chakra into his finger pistol, he thought Raiton: Shogeki-dan.   The cowardly man Teki then opened his apartment door, coughing all over the place.

Not even a half a second later, Logan shot Teki three times in the chest.  One time in the right pec, one in the left pec, and the third one towards his stomach.  Due to his pathetic body type, Teki flew backwards into this apartment as he shot, having a small seizure on the floor.  Logan then quickly marched inside, closing the front door behind him – also locking it.  Pointing his finger pistol once more, he shot the already poor man again in the arm.  Logan then placed both hands on the man, picked him up, and slammed him against his own wall.  While the man was having seizures, pinned against the wall, Logan got into his face.

Where is the Tsuchikage’s money, Mr. Armada!?”, Logan asked in a crazy tone.  The man slowly calmed down enough to stop having his seizure and began crying in the aggressive shinobi’s face.  “I-I don’t know what you’re tal-“, the poor man began to say, “Don’t play dumb with me you scum.  Give me your life savings, and this will be over.”, Logan announced with a strong, assertive voice.  The man looked up at the young shinobi, crying, “P-Please!” he began, “Let me just pay you!”.  Logan then threw Teki across the ground, as he clunked against the hardwood flooring, potentially breaking a bone as he groaned.  Logan took out a kunai and pointed it towards the man, “Fine.  Tell me where it is, and I will get it.”.  The man nervously nodded his head, pointing towards the safe that was proudly being paraded on his bookshelf.  Logan sheathed his kunai away, and made his way towards the safe.

Logan turned around, making eye contact with Teki as he pointed at his safe, chuckling.  As he put his hands on the safe, it he realized there was no password or key.  It could be directly opened, something only a fool would do.  Logan took one last look at the all the money in the safe, analyzing it deeply, making no facial expressions at all.  He then closed the safe door, and put both hands in his both, taking one long, deep breath.

Then suddenly, Logan quickly leaped towards the Teki as he let out a horrifying scream.  He unsheathed his kunai, stabbing the cowardly main, piercing him straight through his heart.  Logan put his other hand over his mouth, holding it tight to where no one could hear him scream.  As Teki slowly began to get quieter and die, Logan got off of his dying body, picking up the safe with one hand.  “You…… Said…..”, Teki tried to say with his final dying breaths.  As Logan was about to leave the room, he stopped, and turned around to look at Teki’s almost dead body.  “I had to get over that milestone sooner rather than later.  You had a previous charge of child molestation, only serving 30 days.  You are scum.  The perfect way to get over my fear of killing.”, Logan announced, as he walked out of the apartment.

Forgetting about one last thing, Logan put down the safe and returned to the apartment.  After concentrating Raiton chakra into his fingertip, Logan said “Raiton: Senkohanabi”, generating a stream of sparks out of his fingertip.  He aimed it towards the interior of the room, staying a safe distance away.  As he aimed his finger, the sparks chased into the room, lighting all the gas he had previously put in there, aflame.  Everything in the room busted into flames, including Teki’s body, and all evidence.  Logan turned back around, picking up the safe, also pulling the fire alarm on his way out.  

A few dozen people exited the front of the building, Logan blending in to the many people who were in the process of evacuation.  Moments later, the firefighters arrived to put out the flames that destroyed room 61.  No one else was harmed or acquired damaged property.  

Logan marched his way back to the Administration Building, opening the grand doors of the facility once more.  He approached the same person whom had assigned him the mission, both shinobi sharing with each other little to no emotion.  As the representative looked at Logan, he took a confused look towards the safe that he was holding.  Without further waiting, Logan placed the safe onto his table, as the representative looked baffled.  “You asked me to collect government taxes – I delivered.”, Logan began to say, “I stopped counting at twenty thousand ryo – I figured that was plenty already”.  The representative laughed through his nose, leaning back in his chair and analyzing the young shinobi.

It’s Kyudoka, Logan.  Right?”, the representative asked.  Logan nodded his head, as he turned around and began to walk away.  “We will keep an eye on your future performances, Logan”, the representative said, as he closed his station, walking up towards the upper level offices.  “Hmph”, Logan grunted under his breath, as he casually walked out of the Administration Building towards his way home.  

Most likely thinking about the death of his first kill.[/i]

(TWC): 1923/600

Leftover Words: 1323

Stat Increases w/ Leftover Words
(END) Endurance: E3-D (300 Words)
(PER) Perecption: E1-D (675 Words)
(SPD) Speed: D-D1 (325 Words + 25 Ryo)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.