You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pleasantries. Empty Pleasantries. Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:53 pm

Yin

Yin

D-rank
Hey, I'm Kiana.. I'm newish to the site. As in I've poked around the rules and guidelines before but i'm deciding to join now. This isn't my first time RPing. I also don't expect it to be my last. If you have any questions about roleplaying with me or anything please P.M. me as I don't think i'll be in the Chatbox much.

- Kiana

Post Stationary:
Kind of a newbie question, but if I end up having questions or concerns in regards to guidelines or rules, to whom would I direct them too? Thanks preemptively for your help.

2Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Hey there! Welcome to Saga! I hope to see you around! A great place to ask simple questions is I'm the chat box as there is usually someone in there you can help. But on top of that I'm sure that any number of the people who will reply to this thread (myself included) will be happy to try to help to the best of out ability if you PM us!

Glad to have you on board!

3Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:55 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga Kiana! Nayoko there pretty much summed it up, so, if you have any questions, ask away to anyone, and I look forward to seeing you around!

4Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
bienvenue (:

5Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! like the others said, people in the chatbox are usually willing to help, if you have any questions I could try to help (Though being honest I'm pretty useless.)
see you around the site ^.^

6Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey there! Welcome to Saga, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member of staff (or stop by the cbox and ask around)! See you around the site~

7Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:48 am

Yin

Yin

D-rank
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

-Kiana

8Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:30 am

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome! I hope to see you out on the boards very soon.

9Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:54 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Hihi!

As for your question, I would go into the chatbox first, they can direct you quicker than anything, since they're there. Then I would message a member of staff. The members of staff that are currently really active are Jet, Maigo, and Mitsuo.

Welcome!

10Pleasantries. Empty Re: Pleasantries. Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
Cbox usually holds the answers but its best to ask those with an @

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.