You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Pride or go home (need deleted) Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami came running in and saw the monument. Kami then ran up to it. He then looks backing thinking someone is following him. He ignored it thinking it was probably just wild animals. As he ran around the monument inspecting it. "Do I want to be on this thing?" "Should I turn against this village?" "Father and mother risked their lives for this village." "I do not see their names on here." He looked quickly around still feeling like someone is trying to follow him. "This is going to make me in a very foul mood." He heard the sound of a storm approaching the area he was in. "Alright a storm now this feels just pleasant for my mind." As he fell and hit his head passing out for a short time seeing some odd visions of someone he knew.

Last edited by Kami on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky came out from where he was hiding. "So you heard me then stranger." He then looked up and down at the stranger. As he ran up to him with such confidence. As he stopped in front of me he got a better view. He then looked at the monument. "What are you looking for here?"

3Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami took a stance as the stranger was close to him. "Speak your name or be beaten now in the spot you are standing." "You dare ask why I am here." As he then went to knee him the stomach.

4Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"My name is Sky Hyuuga." As he caught the the knee just before it hit him. " I presume you are the one they call Kami Uchiha." "I hear the rumors of your lust for blood and killing." As he looked him in the eyes more intensely as if getting really serious. "I believe I have seen your father and mother before." "When I would travel around the village with my father."

5Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
" I am highly impressed that you caught my knee strike." "Hell you even heard of me." "I believe I have seen you also." "Yes that is correct I was made to study your clan and watch father fight your father." "Have you forgotten the history between your father and mine?' Kami's eyes began to show anger at Sky Hyuuga. "Both our father's were tied in wins and losses when they would fight." As he then went to kick him in the left arm. before Sky could strike his knee. "I think we are going to have a violent rivalry." "You will not stand a chance if you fight me." "So there will be no need to be really angry with you if you beat me or tie with me."

6Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
As sky felt the kick and released his hold on the knee of Kami. "Yes I remember infact I have been waiting to fight you and then be the hero that kills Kami." As he looked at the arm that was kicked he could feel the pain radiating all through out the arm. "Damn it that hurt like hell." As he he touched it and then looked back at slightly laughed at him in a mocking way. "If this is the best you got I will knock you out with in short amount of time." "Then later on I will kill you." "I will not let anyone else have the right but me."

7Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami heard the mocking tone and the arrogance in Sky Hyuuga's voice. "You shut your damn mouth." "I Was barely even trying with the kick." The dark look in his eyes came from the slight anger he was feeling. "If I wanted to I could break your ribs and then if i felt like it I would end your worthless life."

8Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
SKy Hyuuga put his guard up instantly after hearing that. "You are quite the dangerous shinobi." "Of course all shinobi are dangerous but I can tell from the rumors you might be a problem as u age." As he then touched his face with such a bold look in his eyes. "I will not allow you to mess up the dashing face of mine you loser." As he put his arms down and began look up at the sky as if he was belittling his abilities. "You may be a little bit faster then me but I am possibly more intelligent and whitty."

9Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"Quit your mockery now you worthless trash." Kami then remembered what he had heard rumor wise about Sky Hyuuga's family. "I heard your mother died giving birth to a weakling like you." "But then again I also heard that your father killed her." "It must be killing you to figure out who to believe." Kami began enjoy the emotional torment that he was making worse toward Sky Hyuuga.

10Pride or go home  (need deleted) Empty Re: Pride or go home (need deleted) Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky then fell the ground in shock hearing that others know of his tormenting puzzles he is trying to figure out. "Who told you of such secrets and such rumors." He then got up and shook the shock off and looked enraged. As he really could not calm down enough to use his genius like mind. As picked up a rock and began to attempt to crush it as he was trying to calm down. He then hurt his hand trying to crush so he just tossed the rock to the side. "I heard you want to become a demon and you call yourself a borderline genius." As he spat at him in mockery. "I doubt anyone could grant you that power that is still alive." "Hell I doubt anyone still alive has even the ability to give to curse marks from the past."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.