You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shigeki

Shigeki

Dead
Mission:

Light began to stream in through the window, causing the young Kanetsu Jounin to open his eyes, sturring from a deep sleep in a rather unfortunate way. He hated being woken up early, and especially in this way. He much preferred it when it was his roommate who would do the waking with a playful nibble at his neck or ears, or other ways that are slightly more inappropriate that will not be listed here. As he became more aware of his surroundings he noticed that his roommate was still sleeping beside him. When he saw this he kissed the man on the cheek and then got out of bed, yawning and stretching before making his way towards the shower. He quickly cleaned himself up, dressing in his day to day clothes, and then made his way into the kitchen.

It didn't take him long through eating his salmon and eggs to hear a knock at the door, something that caused him to roll his eyes. He was pretty sure that Kensei was still asleep, so he got up and walked over, opening the door to see a familiar delivery man there. This was the man who he had become accustomed to seeing delivering him his missions from the Tsuchikage, and he nodded to the man before taking the letter from him and paying him for its delivery. He didn't know why he had to pay the man, but it was just something he had always done, he assumed it was simply a courtesy thing that caused him to want too.

The letter informed him that a new class had just graduated from the academy, and Karumo wanted to go and give them a taste of reality, something that he wasn't one hundred percent sure he would be able to do properly. He wasn't allowed to send any of them to the hospital, so he decided that this should be interesting. Apparently there would be twenty of them for him to show the reality of the shinobi world too, which meant that he would have his work cut out for him. He wasn't a combatant, and wasn't particularly sure why he had been chosen for this task. He knew that he had a couple of ways to accomplish this task, but wether it would leave the kids unscarred or not was hard to tell.

Kensei came into the kitchen and saw Shigeki off before he made his way towards where he had been told to meet these kids, appearing in the yard of the academy as they were all assembled there with their instructor watching over them. The instructor told them that now that they had graduated, they had a task to attempt to defeat the jounin who stood in front of them. They were told that it would be a good test of their abilities, as well as a decent reality check for each of them. The kids all looked hungry to prove themselves, and Shigeki smiled as he saw the determination in their eyes. "I'll tell you all right now, I'm generally not much of a combatant, but I'll do my best to give you a good fight." He winked at the class and the instructor stepped away as Shigeki took a ready stance, picking up a nearby staff and holding it in his hands in preparation.

He would quickly form a couple of hand signs, creating a pool of lava for a distance of twenty meters in front of him. All of the students would scatter and he would form a couple more signs before summoning a Lava Clone, handing it another staff as well so that it could defend itself. They would both then charge, the students being outclassed for sure against the much quicker Jounin and his clone. He noticed that each of the students carried Kunai and would try to come at him and his clone with them, the two of them much too quick to be caught off guard by these kids as they would weave through them easily, knocking them on the heads one by one with the staffs. Shigeki worked his way through all of them, getting to the back of the group before whistling so that they would face them. A handful of them would see a flurry of feathers and then Shigeki would disappear from view of those kids, the five of them all beginning to attack the other students. This was all he would need to do for this fight to end up being completely unwinnable for the kids.

Shigeki jumped onto a nearby ledge and watched the scene unfolding before him. There was the pool of lava on the ground, that the children were completely avoiding, which was good because he didn't want any of them to get too close to that. He could see that a little under half of them were fighting his lava clone, having discovered that there is strength in numbers. They were making some ground, Shigeki could see, and he noticed that a couple of them even managed to get their hands on it before it would hit them over the heads with the butt end of the staff. Shigeki wasn't a strong man at all, and neither was the clone of him, so it was comical to see the staff hitting the students and them being barely fazed. The real action was happening among a group of kids who were all fighting among one another.

Shigeki's Rage Virus jutsu was a particularly nasty piece of work that he had devised years ago. It was interesting to watch as they struggled among one another, the fight that had broken out being slightly more violent than the other one. The students themselves were relentless, and Shigeki watched as they tossed all reason aside, throwing their Kunai at one another (fortunately missing) and instead taking to beating on one another with their fists. None of them were particularly strong enough to be able to seriously harm one another, but Shigeki was ready to snap out the genjutsu if he had too. He didn't want to end up losing out on the pay for this job because some stupid kid had beat the shit out of another child and sent them to the hospital.

It was interesting to simply watch the field. He was making sure that the lava clone didn't take enough damage to be destroyed, for if that happened it would certainly be problematic for the kids. He was probably one of the worst people to have sent on this job, everything about the Kanetsu clan screaming hospital trip. When you worked with lava it was fairly obvious that someone was going to get hurt, and it likely wasn't going to be the Kanetsu involved. They were rather used to the fact that they fought with a dangerous style, and it was something that Shigeki always kept in mind. He knew that hurting people was a part of the job, but when it came to kids like the ones he was dealing with it was important to remember that they probably didn't know how to deal with someone like Shigeki.

He sighed as he watched the kids wipe themselves out. They were all exhausted and he knew that it was almost time to finish this. He made his way off the ledge and jumped back into the middle of them, using the staff to start tripping up the genin all over the place. He would drop three of them and use his lava globs to stick them into place before using Earth Flow River to trip up the rest of them. He let go of the rage virus, all of the kids effected by it bruised and beaten, as well as the victims of those kids. He looked around him as he stood, releasing his lava clone and making sure that they were all on the ground. They were all down, each and every one of them exhausted from the fight. He looked around at them and smiled. "Don't be upset about losing kids, they got me to do this because they knew there was no way that I could ever lose. It was important that you thought that you could defeat me, but of course against someone on my level you were going to lose."

"You kids are the future of the village, but I'm the here and now. You had to understand what you could end up coming against down the line, and this was the perfect example of that. In the future all of you will get better. some of you might even become as good or better than me. I look forward to seeing each of you grow and watching your progress, and hopefully working with some of you some day." He watched as they all picked themselves up, and patted each of them on the back as they made their way out of the grounds, talking among one another as they went.

1522/1500 mission complete!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.