You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Leaving... Empty I'm Leaving... Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:30 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Ok.. Tbh, it wasn't supposed to go down like this..but here goes..

My name is Dray. Been on the site for a while, I'm african btw.
So I've fought with this idea for too long but this is it.. I'm quitting Rp NOT saga.. Meaning I might pop in the cb some weeks or months or years later..

I'm sorry if this will affect anyone.
Sanouske, sorry bout the thread thing.. Couldn't finish..
Maigo, I completed the mission..
Nozomi, you have permission to kill off Syn and loot his weapons.. NOT MONEY.. Lol.. I hope the thread counts towards ur social..
I'm giving 4k ryo to Lin, 4k ryo to Satoshi cos they comrades.. The future of kumo.. And 1k ryo to Ano cos.. Idk why..

I've had a really nice time on saga regardless of how many rp sites I've joined. I love the people here too.. Its been fun with you guyz.. Gon miss ya'll.. I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to.. But.. Bye. Thank u

2I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Sad to see you go hun. I remember when you first joined the site and most of what you've acccomplished. You have great ideas and are an interesting fellow so its sad to see you go. I hope you're okay where you're at and that you do pop in every once in awhile.

Best wishes from the local Neko,

Ashes

3I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Ano

Ano

D-rank
I'm gonna miss ya, bud. It's a grand shame I never got into Kumo before now. A fine man, a fine shinobi.

May you find your way.

4I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
<3 Syn, I know that I speak for a lot of people when we say that we will miss you.

I really do hope that you'll return, and I hope that you received my PM about this. As for your gift, it is more than generous, and if you come back, I'll make sure to pay it back to you (with interest of course ;) ) I hope that you will continue to pop on and say hi at least in the chat and see what is going on here in saga. Have a good one, and know you are loved.

Lin

5I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Your presence IC will be missed, and I'm hoping you'll stick around for some OOC shenanigans man. Good luck in life, and hope good things go your way~

6I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
I'll be sad to see you go. Thank you for yhe fun thread and thank you for tying up loose ends.

7I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Nakajima Naho

Nakajima Naho

D-rank
Good luck in life!

8I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:12 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sorry to see you go. I hurts to see you go despite the plans we had, but if life calls life calls I suppose. I just wish I had more time for us to rp together. Our threads were so much fun to write with I just wish I had more time to do it. My muse has been shaking lately and because of it I have only myself to blame more realizing what I had before it was gone.

And that was you boyo. Kumo may be losing(due to OOC aspirations) a shinobi, but we'll never forget the impact you had on my students Satoshi and Lin. And with that I'll be sure to step up and make sure to rp in your place. I'm sure they'll each make good use of their Ryo you gave them.

Syn Senju, thanks for all of your hard work for the village hidden in the clouds!

I'm Leaving... ASYMQW1

9I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:06 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Take care Dray, you're a nice guy and it's sad to see you leave. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep RPing with you, but life kind of kicked my ass a little bit. I will see you around~

10I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Sorry to see you go Dray, it was fun RPing with you and I'll miss you man.

11I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Sad to see you go man, hope everything's alright and take care of yourself~

-Karumo/Maigo

12I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
We never got to do a thread together but I've read a ton of your stuff and I can truly say saga is losing a great shinobi! Good luck with whatever your aspirations may be!

13I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
It's' always sad to see someone go. Take care of yourself, and know that you will be missed.

14I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Hitomi

Hitomi

D-rank
Shame to see you go, but i hope you enjoy your life, and remmeber your friends here at Saga! See you dray, we'll be here if you ever need it.

15I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:06 am

Kuni

Kuni

D-rank
Hope everything works out for you~

16I'm Leaving... Empty Re: I'm Leaving... Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:25 am

Rena

Rena

D-rank
Take care.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.