You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back and back in action Empty Back and back in action Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
If you all have noticed, I had a decreased amount of activity on the site. I should have responded to you all by now, but if I haven't, I am better and have replied to everyone that I have seen that I need to reply to. If I haven't replied to you, please give me a PM or post here and I'll reply to you as soon as I see it!

2Back and back in action Empty Re: Back and back in action Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Wb Lin.

3Back and back in action Empty Re: Back and back in action Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Welcome back, Lin! Again, gratz on chuunin. :P

4Back and back in action Empty Re: Back and back in action Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:16 am

Elin

Elin

D-rank
welcome back fellow Chuunin

5Back and back in action Empty Re: Back and back in action Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:07 am

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Welcome back, Lin. I hope you're feeling better!

6Back and back in action Empty Re: Back and back in action Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:07 am

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Wb officially Lin! Glad you're feeling better, good to hear~

7Back and back in action Empty Re: Back and back in action Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Thanks everyone! I am also looking to start up some threads on occasion of my Chuunin Status, I'll start up one with Kashi/Satoshi (If Toshi is alright with it) But is there anyone else?

8Back and back in action Empty Re: Back and back in action Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Once I start traveling on Ginza, if we wind up in the same place, Lin, I'd totally be up for doing a thread or two with you.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.