You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member, excited to get started Empty New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:05 am

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
Hello everyone,

I've been on a Naruto kick lately and decided to join up here and RP. I have a lot of ideas that I want to write down and this seems like a cool medium to do so. I've done a few Naruto RPs in the past, but this seems by far the most active one in a long time, so I'm pretty excited for that.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and have some good times,

Nakazo Ashitaka

2New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:46 am

Ryuko

Ryuko

D-rank
Hey! Welcome to the site, and i hope you enjoy your time here. As you mentioned the community is very active and VERY willing to assist you in anything you might need. Remember no question is a dumb question so ask away. And remember to drop by the Chat box every now again.~

3New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 am

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Hey, welcome to saga! Our community is very active like Ryuko says ( and some of us have been here for years; I know I have been. Almost 4 now. ) Anyway! Don't hesitate to ask anything you want to know! :)

4New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:51 am

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Welcome to Saga, Nakazo! Don't hesitate to ask questions through the c-box or PM.

5New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
bienvenue!

6New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Mitsuru

Mitsuru

D-rank
Welcome to Saga~

7New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:17 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! As said before, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

See you around the site~

8New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:40 pm

Inoki

Inoki

D-rank
Welcome to Saga, It's an active site, do not worry; You will find many to help you develop your character and ambitions.

9New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
I believe it's already been said above that you can ask for help if you have any questions, so, I'll just say welcome to Saga! I look forward to seeing where you take your character, and seeing you around in general!

10New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
Thank you everybody! Was really not expecting to see that many people reply, it's awesome to see as a new player.

11New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Ano

Ano

D-rank
Well, I must admit I'm glad to see a new spark of inspiration coming in! It's almost like a wave, really. A bunch of new people getting re-interested in the series.

I hope to weave a good story with you, sometime.~

12New member, excited to get started Empty Re: New member, excited to get started Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Hi there! If you ever find yourself in the same village as me, please hit me up for a thread or two!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.