You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apologies  Empty Apologies Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
I know I only just came back. And for those who I am currently in threads with/have promised a thread I will do my best to keep active. But, people I know whether friends or family keep dying and I don't know how much more I can handle. So I apologize if my activity drops.

2Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Chase, I'm so so sorry this year has been nonstop pain for you but please do not get yourself sick or hurt yourself. We love and care about you. A few words on a screen are nothing but know that you are loved, and despite how much tragedy is thrown away you're still here, you're still alive, you still wake up and that means there is always something in the future. And one of those things is happiness and peace. Take time to think and rest, as that is what you need more than anything.

3Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Ryuko

Ryuko

D-rank
There is no reason to apologies. You should take off all the time you need in order to take care of your mental health. Stay safe <3

4Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Take all the time you need to recover, no need to apologize. Sorry for your loss and remember that you're going to see brighter days soon, don't worry.

5Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:23 am

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Thank you guys. <3

6Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:23 am

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Chase!! Please take it easy and don't stress too much, we're all here for you if you need it ;-;

And you've got my skype if you ever need to talk or vent to someone or just kinda yell things~

7Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:58 am

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Your health is a priority. Keep is easy on yourself and stay safe. You're far more important than posts, so take it easy and look after yourself. We're here if you need us

8Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:11 am

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
I am sorry for you losses, and I hope you escape this period of pain. I never spoke much with you but you were a fun person. Take your time and if you ever need help we'll be here. Take care good friend.

9Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:11 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Take care of yourself, Chase.

10Apologies  Empty Re: Apologies Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Thanks everyone. I'm doing my best to cope, and I'm hoping that no one else dies for a while, because I'm a little overwhelmed.

And, thank you Maigo. I probably will bother you on skype later. <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.