You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heyo Empty Heyo Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:38 pm

Mikado Law

Mikado Law

D-rank
Moo Hello, people! Been looking at this site for a while, but just registered today. I know I'm going to be a bother with my nooblet questions, so please bare with me. >.<

Also, any clans that sport white hair, and red eyes? Probably not, but meh. :P

2Heyo Empty Re: Heyo Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Welcome to Saga~ There is technically a clan that does that, a dojutsu clan called the "Fukitsuna", however it's a very "You do this thing and don't do these", so only take it if it's your kind of thing. Otherwise you can just say you have white hair and red eyes. Look forward to seeing you around, and if you have any more questions, shoot away~

3Heyo Empty Re: Heyo Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Hey, welcome to Saga! As Iza said, you don't need to be part of any specific clan to have white hair and red eyes, just specify it in your app. :P

4Heyo Empty Re: Heyo Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! I hope you enjoy your time here. There is indeed the Fukitsuna, but I'm not so sure about others! You can find them HERE. Otherwise you're free to have whatever hair/eye color you want. We're not very particular here. :) ( I mean, my character has gold eyes. xD)

5Heyo Empty Re: Heyo Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:05 am

Ryuko

Ryuko

D-rank
Heya! welcome to the Saga family, and i hope you enjoy you're time here. You're questions are never a bother to 99.99% of people on the site, and so never be afraid to ask as almost everyone is willing to help. we were all noobs at some point in time. further more it appears your question was answered. Basically yeah, you can generally have whatever hair style and eye color you want under any clan. you could even have a white haired, blue eyed uchiha, and no one would bat an eye. 

However there is one thing i will note, if you do plan on using bell as a Faceclaim, you may encounter a bit of issues as there is someone who's using the Face Claim. 
Link Here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t19729-yukio-sut333k257

They usually run by the name Chris, and their alts are Karumo/Maigo, so you'll want to talk to him about using bell first. If you do need to find a new faceclaim, again, i'm sure there are tons of people around who will gladly help you look. Either way, welcome to saga ^_^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]