You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delay from a dingus Empty Delay from a dingus Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Yo, Red Ribbon here, or better known as my accounts Chiaki, Oki Kuma, Alwen Sangotatsu, or this one that I'm posting on.

To the people I'm threading with, (Yuzu Ren, Yusuke Yanagi), I'm sorry but for now I need to take a break from posting. Same to the people who I promised threads to (Shinako, Gen, Chris). My mental health recently has been dropping through the floor and I've found myself incapable of getting anything done. I've started some new medication that will hopefully help, but time will come. I'll still be around, lurking and in the chat box, but for now, I can't really do anything like posts. Sorry guys.

2Delay from a dingus Empty Re: Delay from a dingus Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Please take your time in getting better. Your health is of the utmost importance. Make it back to us safely, please. Until then, I look forward to seeing you in the chat-box.

All the Best,

Mdm

3Delay from a dingus Empty Re: Delay from a dingus Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Take your time, Red Ribbon! Good luck, and I hope you get to a healthier place mentally!

4Delay from a dingus Empty Re: Delay from a dingus Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Hun! Please take care of yourself and keep yourself healthy. Get some rest and feel better. Neko will be ready to give you lots of love and hugs when you return. Sugar and glomps are included in this package deal. I cannot wait to have you back in tip top shape <3

5Delay from a dingus Empty Re: Delay from a dingus Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Wish you the best and may you get better soon. Take care, and we will always be waiting for you here.

6Delay from a dingus Empty Re: Delay from a dingus Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Please take your time and get better. The state of your health is more important than some text on a screen.

7Delay from a dingus Empty Re: Delay from a dingus Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:22 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
No need to apologize for anything, posts or threads or rp isn't more important than you and your health. So take all the time you need. I've always enjoyed rping with you and look forward to rping with you more. Once you're ready, make your way back to rping.

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.