You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will you roll with me? Empty Will you roll with me? Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 am

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Hello, it's nice to see you all. Hopefully you're all having an excellent day ladies and gentlmen. I currently looking for a roleplay partner, and I am looking forward to rpleplaying with you people. Susumu is currently in Kirigakure, and it would be my pleasure to create a thread in which we can roleplay. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Jack

Last edited by Susumu on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Will you roll with me? Empty Re: Will you roll with me? Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:04 pm

Morrigi

Morrigi

D-rank
Why my good sir when I am in the neighborhood I would love to come meet you, and an added bonus that I will have no desire to eat you, you dead corpse you!.

3Will you roll with me? Empty Re: Will you roll with me? Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Morrigi wrote:
Why my good sir when I am in the neighborhood I would love to come meet you, and an added bonus that I will have no desire to eat you, you dead corpse you!.

Cheers, it's a good day. However, touche.I may be a Zombie, but I taste lovely I am sure. Then again I don't think I want to be eaten. I don't think you'll have to be worried about being eaten either, as Susumu is not interested in human flesh. Jokes aside, thank you for joining me. I will link you the thread as soon as it's ready and fancy. 

4Will you roll with me? Empty Re: Will you roll with me? Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Do people really not notice a super saiyan walking amongst them? and that is mostly a joke but still anyways Super Yuzu is currently in Kiri to protect the village from invaders and currently the Mizukage herself in a test that went from "may I get my swords back please" to "if you want your swords you must survive" meanwhile "OMG, run its the Ice Witch and the Little Demon"

and for those who ever watched Avatar, "NOOOOO!!! My Cabbages!!!!"

5Will you roll with me? Empty Re: Will you roll with me? Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Ano

Ano

D-rank
...The ego is strong in this one.

Anyhow, I'd be delighted to roleplay anytime Ano's travels take him to the Mist. You know that I'm always up for a thread with ya.

6Will you roll with me? Empty Re: Will you roll with me? Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Alistair Drake

Alistair Drake

D-rank
The doctor will see you...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.