You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First thing on agenda: Food! Empty First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
Did Daisuke ever mention he loved to explore? He really did. Needless to say, when he got to Konoha, he went all over the town. He searched it inside out and backwards. It was only day one though, and he would have so much more time to explore some other day. Right now his belly and even Dashi was telling him to get some food. So he went to the first place he passed. Ichi-something-or-another ramen. He sat down on the stool and pulled out some Ryo. He ordered chicken flavor ramen and sat in anticipation. The cook made everything with great ease. He'd probably done this a thousand times. Daisuke took one moment though to look around. Maybe to find a person to talk to?

2First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Yukiteru

Yukiteru

D-rank
~"What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes..."~

What a slow day, indeed. It's not like Yukki minded though, curled up in a corner of Ichiraku Ramen with a bowl in front of him. At this time, there weren't many other people around, surprisingly. Honestly, it was always surprising when Ichiraku wasn't packed with people, Yukki had come to realize. Even in the middle of the night it was the busiest place in the village.

Yukki had just gotten settled into the quiet, the cook and servant seeming to know that he'd rather have it this way, when a rather... Loud boy, walked in. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at this. Just his luck, apparently. If anyone had to come... It couldn't be someone who enjoys the calm just as much as him, no. It had to be one of the most flamboyant, eccentric males he had ever seen.

An inaudable sigh slipped softly past his lips, a hand stirring his ramen absently while his other brushed his hair back behind his ear, his ponytail hanging down to just below his shoulder bones. His eyes, a rather dark blue, stared down into the light liquid of the soup. It was chilly, he noticed. It hadn't occurred to him until now had cold it had gotten. Was it really almost holiday season? The time had been flying by so fast...

His thoughts collected and focused as he caught the other's eyes at him, a pretty, unsettling green. He peered back. The kid's eyes weren't staring, really, more like he had just happen to glance him. Yukki held them now, though, with his own- Seeming to pause at the sight. A heartbeat. Two. After that, he realized he was now staring. How... Rude of him.

Looking back to his food, his hair shifted back to cover the side of his face, neatly. "Sorry." He murmured, followed by a soft hello. It just struck him that he'd never seen him before, ever. He obviously wasn't a leaf ninja. The chunnin exams were in town, right... The kid looked a little young to be a part of that, though. Didn't seem very tough either. What village did he hail from?

The musings on Yukiuteru's part were innocent enough, and he was a bit upset with himself for how he had acted. Okay, so he didn't play well with people generally. That was no excuse to be rude to a complete stranger. A slight, imperceptible shake would tilt his head, a slow smile playing on his lips, and he continued to stir at the noodles. He wasn't very hungry, anymore..

3First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
Yay! A friend to talk to! Well, not exactly a friend yet Given Daisuke's way, he'd have him as a friend soon enough. "Your fine!" He flashed a smile at the stranger. He was able to get a look at the amazing blue eyes. It reflected the lakes back home. His eyes might have glazed over, but only for a second as he recalled what happened at his village. He cast that away soon though. He hoped that the person didn't think it was because of him. That wouldn't be a way to start of a friend ship. He stuck out his right hand, which had the Yang symbol on it. It was random when ever he changed personalities. He found this amusing.

"I'm Daisuke Niidashi!" He said, a little louder then he planned. He wanted to skip right to the friend making.

4First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Yukiteru

Yukiteru

D-rank

Couldn't help but cringe at the loud declaration by the boy, though he did barely hold back a snicker. Okay, he'd admit, the other's presence was already amusing to him. He obviously wasn't a rook, and Yukki easily doubted he was a bishop, with how childishly adorable he was acting. All that's left was to find out if he was a pawn or not. He could be another knight... Though Yukiteru could deal with that. He wasn't exactly... Agressive. The opposite, even.

His eyes flash as he tilted his head a bit more to the right, so that the hair moved just enough so he could again peer at the other male, and study him. He was a kid, that was sure. He was small at the very least, in terms of height. Yukki momentarily allowed himself to ponder how he would be in a fight, and then let the thought easily slip out of his mind. He genuinely couldn't imagine fighting..-

Daisuke? ... What a... Fitting name. Yukki bit down gently on his lip to hold back a giggle, his gaze lazily trailing up and down the physique of Dai, absorbing him. A symbol on his hand... How interesting. It was half of the Hyuuga sign, correct? No... His brow furrowed as his look made it's way back up to Daisuke's face. Those eyes. They weren't the telltale pale of the clan. So... Hmn.. What could possibly be his deal? Niidashi... What kind of surname was that? He knew without a doubt the other ninja wasn't leaf, now. There wasn't a family by that name in the entirety of Konohgakure as far as he knew.

He focused on those eyes, the color distracting him, and again began mumbling, not moving to grab the other's hand. "Yukiteru... Yukiteru Ashikage." His eyelids flickered, his back arching in an embarrassing, silent yawn. It was getting later, he noted by the sunset peaking through the curtains.

"How are you?" The words were gentle, careful. He had to test the limits of the other. He wasn't one to make friends too quickly... And yet the other acted like they were friends already. It was...

Amusing.

5First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
Daisuke put his hands back in his pocket. He didn't get mad or sad or let his mind even falter. Some people needed a bit more time. Not all of them were as accepting as Dai. Only a matter of time though in his mind. So this was a person named Yukiteru. Ashikage must have been a leaf village clan. Daisuke wondered what they could do. He didn't dwell on that long though.

His ramen soon came to him, and he ate a small amount before answering Yukiteru. "At the moment, I've never been better!" Daisuke felt his face fall a little though. He had... more of a solemn smile on him now. "Earlier today wasn't the greatest though." He had to accept the fact that his village was gone. Not in one rush though. He would span out the acceptance over the course of the next few days, or just spread out in general. He turned back to stir the ramen with his chopsticks. His smile didn't leave, but went into a more remembrance smile. He didn't want to come of as rude, and he hoped that Yuki didn't take it like that. He was just remembering things.

"The day at my village... wasn't the greatest."

6First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Yukiteru

Yukiteru

D-rank

Yukiteru slightly quirked one his eyebrows up as Dai nonchalantly moved his hand back to his pocket. That was a good start. Respectful, despite the upfront approach. Yukki was happy with that, and it showed on the thin grin that was tugging the corner of his lips up. He perked up further at the lighthearted words of the younger male, his ears twitching momentarily as he tried to understand the change in tone he just went through.

The solemn smile he was given caused a dreadful shiver to run up his spine, his grin slowly receding to a bare frown and his eyes narrowing in a miniscule increment. He didn't know what suddenly changed his own mood to become so sour... That smile seemed so out of place on the boy's face, he thought. It wasn't fitting for such a happy child. He realized what he was feeling, now- Anger. Daisuke had such an upbeat personality, and there was something bad enough that happened that caused that to falter. It wasn't right, though his opinion shocked him. What was this, Yukki? He mused. Protective already? It usually takes you at least a few hours to become attached...

Has the kid really won you over so soon, so easily?

Shut up, he chided himself, his mind darkening. It just made him uneasy, was all. "How unfortunate..." He finally stated, his voice less soft and cumbersome and more at a regular volume now. "And what village would that be...?" His eyes once again focused on the green ones in front of him, his gaze softening from the slight glare he had on a few moments before, less threatening and more thoughtful. He was honestly curious. What could possibly have happened in his village to upset him so?

He found himself distracted by the expression he saw before him, one he knew well. One of memories.

How interesting.

7First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
Daisuke thought that it was kind of the person to wonder. The news about Kiri must have not gotten out to everyone yet. It might not for a little while. To find someone that's a stranger, and one who is willing to hear his story was nice. It made him happy, and content. He looked back into the blue eyes and decided to tell him what had happened. It wouldn't do any harm to tell him everything. He'd lost track of the person he was following way earlier in the day.

"I was just messing around in my house. When I heard a scream. It... happened amazingly fast. Those black flames... I got out of my house as fast as I could. By then, things were covered in black flames... I lost my parents, and my friends as well. Poor Kirigakure." He felt one tear roll down his cheek. It was strange. Normally he didn't cry. He wiped it and smiled again.

"I'm sorry. I don't normally cry." He said with a slight laugh. He decided to continue though. He wanted to get everything out. To tell someone from a different village.

"I had Dashi take over for me. My other personality. Thats the Niidashi specialty. Anyway, he helped me get through that, and I eventually came here. The city was massive, and I've had fun exploring so far."

8First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Yukiteru

Yukiteru

D-rank

.... Ah.

Kirigakure.

Oh.

Oh.

He should have guessed... Yukki scolded himself silently for his slow stupidity. No one knew the exact details, really, just that Kiri had a problem and the refugees were migrating to Konoha. He... How could he not have figured? With the way the boy talked... He hadn't been thinking. And now the boy had to talk about it, relive the memories... And...

Yukiteru's hand, unconsciously, snapped out to tap gently against the other's shoulder. His smile was sad, but real, his eyes shining dimly. One of his fingers flicked a tear away from the boy's cheek, not even grazing his skin. How cruel, whoever was to do this. Especially to a kid like this. Yukki didn't let himself dwell on the other people who had lost their lives and family due to this... No. What mattered was the hyperactive boy in front of him that had his life turned upside down. He was... He was just a kid. What would Yukki have done? He would be miserable. Sulking. Depressive.

And here was this kid, barely his age... And he was putting on a smile and going around, being happy for everyone else. The news of his clan barely shocked him, though he was slightly gratified Dai had decided to share it with him. Split personalities was a specialty of the Niidashi clan...? That sounded more like a curse than a gift. Not that he was one to talk, he noted grimly, the hand not on Daisuke's shoulder moving to lay just underneath his own eyes. He would know about a clan that did you no good in life, as far as he was concerned.

Now wasn't the time to dwell on his problems, though, and he dropped both of his hands. His head would tilt noticeably, just enough so that he could catch the mist genin's eyes. They were such a pretty color, he found himself noticing. It was silly. He was fretting over the appearance of a male. He'd never explored his sexuality, sure, but...

That sad smile remained on his face, the look in his eyes intent and caring.

"I'm sorry... For your loss." Such a general statement. Such a cliche one. So why did it feel so right for him to say, right now? Why did it have more sincerity in it than anything he's ever uttered before this moment?

Why did he truly care that much about someone he met barely ten minutes before?

9First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
"I'm sorry for your loss" It truly was a normal thing for someone to say. They would be sorry, but they wouldn't truly, deep down inside, mean it. It was different coming out of Yuki's mouth though. For some reason, it sounded. No. Felt, genuine. Like Yuki really did care. 10 minutes ago, they just met eyes. Dai found it interesting how fast two people could become friends. Even if he is the one making the friend. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. "Thanks. It really does mean a lot." He ate a little bit more, the ramen almost gone, and turned once more back to Yuki. "Mind if I ask you how you are?"

He needed to know something more about Yuki. It was just a desire in him. Though, this was noticeably stronger then a desire with a friend. So... something more?

10First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Yukiteru

Yukiteru

D-rank

Didn't even bother, anymore, to hold back the snicker that burst from his lips as the boy turned to eat again. The sound slowly died down to a giggle, but the lightness of it remained on his face. His smile... The one he had now... It was rare that it was given to a person. It was a lopsided grin, the edge of his lip pulled up on the left end and the right end tugged down by his teeth. He was enjoying his time with Daisuke, oddly enough. He had really already began to grow attached to the enthusiastic carrot top he'd been dealing with.

How... Odd.

He only found it amusing how he could so casually eat at a time like this. Though... He would be hungry, wouldn't he? His village... No, he wouldn't let his smile slip now. He wouldn't bring back that look to the kid's eyes. He wouldn't be the one to do that... And he would hurt anyone who did. Considering him a friend already~?; the voice again spoke in his mind. Maybe. So? What did it matter? If you liked someone, why was there a need to wait? What was the time limit before you got to "legally" claim someone as close to you?

Exactly. The mere thought was ridiculous, and Yukiteru wasn't having any of it.

"How am I...?" The question seemed to amuse him further, his eyes glinting instead of shining, a playful light there. How was he? Magnificent. He was upset for Dai, and his heart ached, of course... But the other male made that feeling go away, at the same time.

"How am I?" He mused again, the tone of his voice teasing, light. When was the last time he had been this joyful? Even this small amount of happiness... Not since his last king, he supposed. And that had been a few years ago.

"Well, I would say. Happy, actually. You cheered me up from a rather obvious.. Funk." The term was new to him, something he'd never caught himself saying before. Was he in a funk? He was lonely, he noted. Yes. He was lonely. And this boy... This kid...

This... This...

Daisuke. No other name or label for him. Daisuke pulled him right out of that loneliness, and he so easily clung to it. Who cares? Who minds? If this easy friendship was okay both between Yukki and Dai... Who could object?

"Thank you for asking...," He conceded in ending, his body leaned forward so that he was merely feet away from Dai. Slowly, he reached into his pocket, his delicate fingers drawing a coin purse out. He dropped it on the counter next to him with a soft jingle.

"Eat up, if you're still hungry... It's on me~."

11First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
That laugh. It sounded close to what Daisuke would do sometimes. It sounded filled with happiness, or at the very least, contentment at the moment. It cheered Daisuke up rather fast. He loved to make anyone laugh. See the happiness. Not the sadness. When someone was happy, it reflected the true person behind any mask they might try to hide behind. Daisuke could tell that Yukki was an amazing person. There was trust, friendliness, and so many other qualities that Daisuke loved.

It made Deserax close to jumping for joy when Yukki said that he had gotten him out of a 'funk'. He giggled a bit. That word had sounded weird to him. Funk. Props to whoever made that word. Then the money bag came out. On him? To buy food for a stra- No. No longer a stranger. Daisuke felt like Yukki was a friend. He felt as if the friend ship would last a life time. Maybe even 10 more after that. So he did something he normally wouldn't do. He pulled out his own Ryo and set it on the counter. "Thanks for the offer." He shot his normal smile out to Yukki, and then pointed at Yukki's bowl. "If you wanna pay for another bowl for me, then I should to the same for you." It was a decent suggestion. One for one right?

12First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Yukiteru

Yukiteru

D-rank

Yukiteru froze. His heart stopped, he thinks. He'd look back at this moment and wonder if he had died, for that second, and then been brought back to life. The giggle... It was all Daisuke's fault, of course. That lighthearted, childish sound. It had meant nothing coming from himself but.. He couldn't breathe for that split second. He couldn't move. He couldn't blink. Not only did he freeze, it seemed the world around him did, too. All he could do was stare in utter blissful astonishment. He looked odd, probably. If Dai had noticed, he think something was wrong of him. That was the problem though. It wasn't wrong at all.

It was right. Too right.

He felt his shoulders relax, the tension in his posture and body language leave. He let it roll off of him as if shedding it. He let his smile brighten, his eyes sparkler, all of that... Cheesy romantic stuff? Really? That's what was going through his head?

Was he really falling for, let alone a MALE, someone the same generic sex as him... But also a kid he had met... 15 minutes ago?

Does his rule about time limited relationships effect this, too? No... What was he thinking. He wasn't.. Gay? Was he? Not only that... He wasn't that desperate. The problem was, he didn't feel any desperation in this. He wasn't clinging to Daisuke uselessly. He wasn't grabbing at any strings he could get. He didn't feel desperate... He just felt... Butterflies. Normal. That was silly, though. That was just so... Silly.

"Hnn...?" He muttered unintelligibly, still trying to collect himself. His eyes would dart to the ryo bag Daisuke had set down and then to his own half finish ramen. He wasn't hungry, anymore, he realized. He wasn't cold either. He felt warm. Really, honestly warm. "No..." He mumbled, gaze shifting back to Dai's face and trying to catch his beautiful green eyes again. "Thank you for the offer..." He began, his smile settling itself into his lopsided grin once more. His tone was playful, daring, and his eyes gleamed with that same sense of mischief. "But I'm not hungry... And I offered first~. It'd be rude not to accept."

13First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 am

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
He did think something was wrong at first, but as Yukki gathered himself, he seemed back to normal. What went through his mind? Was it something he said wrong? He cast the thought out though, because Yukki didn't seem any different at all. So... was it the opposite of bad? Something good maybe?

Daisuke felt the gaze lock between them once again, and the amazingly beautiful blue eyes met his. Would it be so wrong to stare into those eyes forever? Those eyes seemed to swim with anything good imaginable. Bright sky, blue sea, and so many more good possibilities.

To say Dai wasn't falling for Yukki a little bit would be a complete lie. The aura that Yukiteru gave off. Comforting, warming, and just peaceful in general. It kinda scared Dai a bit. It was a good kind though. Like when you are about to preform something you know you can do in front of a large audience. You know you will have no trouble, but that tingle you feel. That's what he felt at this moment. Love was a different language to him. It couldn't be all that different from being friends could it?

Daisuke heard Yukki's response and nodded. "Last thing I want is to be rude." The smile seemed to never leave his face. He was pretty sure it was stuck like that. He might need a conscious effort to have a normal face. Not that he wanted to. He requested for one more bowl of Chicken ramen, and started to eat a little bit. That's when he stuck out his hand. "Care to give this another try?"

14First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:02 am

Yukiteru

Yukiteru

D-rank

Yukiteru giggled once again, not even trying to hide his giddiness and the amusement he felt towards the moment. The sound was high, light and playful, pealing out like a bell. That, along with his signature lopsided grin, were things he did only when he was truly enjoying something. His eyes were shining with mirth by now, and his hands were restless, drumming against his legs. He was just so full with happiness at the moment. Honest to goodness, no strings attached, more relaxed than he's been in months... Happiness.

It was just the effect Daisuke had on him. The joy of the other boy's was infectious, contagious. It wasn't like Yukki could say he minded though. He truly was enjoying himself for the first time in quite awhile, and he never wanted the day to end... Which was rather ironic, considering the sun was almost done setting, the calm, orange color reflecting off the cloth cover over the entrance of the restaurant.

He couldn't help the start his body gave, just a tiny jump, as Dai abruptly stopped eating his new bowl of ramen and held out his hand again. ... What... Should he do? The butterflies in his stomach increased, and his gut was soon a war of the dainty creatures, his heart pounding in his ears. He was sure he was blushing now, even if it was just a light one, and he might have been cross-eyed too. If he took it...

He didn't think he would be able to let go. "... U-umn...." He finally managed to whine out, his hand shaking as he reached towards the others. It was just a handshake and he was being so dramatic over it. Just a hand shake. He was all happy just two seconds ago... And now he felt sick, but in the best way he could ever hope for. He felt dizzy, even.

That all stopped when his hand clamped around Daisuke's. Everything stopped, actually. His heart froze, his eyes focused and stared, and his body went rigid. All of the outside sounds were cut off, and all he could do was cling to the hand of his new friend, taking a moment to be surprised his own hand wasn't sweaty and clammy.

"... Dai." He choked out, blinking rapidly, and let his arm fall. His hand was still attached to the other's, though, and he wasn't sure if it was literally possible for him to stop holding on to the warm appendage in his grasp. He didn't think he wanted to.

".... Sorry."

Aaand the blush returns.

15First thing on agenda: Food! Empty Re: First thing on agenda: Food! Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Daisuke Niidashi

Daisuke Niidashi

D-rank
Now this would normally be a clear sign that there were deep feelings. Deeper then friendships. Crushes, lovers, or something even more. That would be a normal person though. This was Daisuke Nii. He was naturally oblivious to anything that wasn't extremely out in the open. He took the nervousness that Yuki was showing as a sign that he hadn't had many friends. So, in a way, he was able to get some of it.

He felt the hand grasp his hand and he felt a lovely jolt of feelings. The feeling of something budding deep within him. Poor Dai didn't think it was anything more then the amazing jolt of friendship.

When Yuki didn't let go of his hand, he didn't mind. Friends shouldn't mind about that right? Best friends only needed each other through anything.

"Hey, don't be scared of having a friend. I'd never hurt you!" His tone was the same as ever, if not more happy. Why wouldn't he be happy? He had just made an amazing friend. From the touch of there hand, he realized that their friendship would last forever. No matter what the odds. He had his signature smile, and it was bright and friendly as ever.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.