You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin waited by the market district for Mifune, as she wanted to make sure that she go to the place before Mifune. She had snuck out and left some breakfast for her this morning and waited while twisting her hands. It was a bit of a nervous thing taking Mifune kimono shopping today, but she wanted to make sure to make up for the day yesterday. She had gone to the springs with Mifune and Dameon and had interrupted their session of shopping for it. Lin had decided to wear the neko-ears and hide her own with her hair. They worked via a chakra-link to the user and didn't require any real use of Chakra to activate. Right now they twitched left and right trying to gauge where Mifune would show up at.

Lin's ears and tail matched her hair color, and her tail twitched lazily in the mid-morning sun. She had decided to wear an informal plaited plaid skirt with black lace ruffled at the bottom. Her hair was in pig-tails and tied with blue ribbons. She had worn a white button up shirt with tiny black bows just above her breasts where the shirt attached to straps that were lacy as well. On her left wrist she wore a couple of bracelets that she had received at a birthday party a couple of years ago from Mifune herself, actually, and they clinked in the relative quiet of the entrance to the market-district. Lin checked her make-up once more, seeming more self-conscious than she was yesterday. For some reason her heart was beating faster than usual and she wanted to look her best for Mifune.

She had been staying with Lin for about a week now and Lin shouldn't have cared what she looked like, but with the festival tonight, and no kimono to go in, she felt nervous as ever. She thought that blue or pink would be a good color on her, but she didn't quite know. Doing some in-head shopping she found herself thinking of what would look cute on Mifune. Perhaps a nice dark-pink or yellow kimono? She chewed on the first knuckle of her pointer finger in thought. Her tail twitched uneasily from side to side now, unsure of herself. It was not a conscious movement, but when the command was thought or spoken the ears and tail would de-activate. She hoped that she had gauged Mifune correctly and that she would like the get-up that Lin found herself in this morning.

Subconsciously she patted where she usually kept her senbon and found to her panic that they weren't there. This was before the inevitable thought, Oh, yeah I didn't bring them because nothing could happen in the market. Duh. I'm just used to having them. She felt a bit naked without them at her hip like they were usually, since she had been on mission after mission for a while and she had undergone some hellish training with not only Gin but with the Raikage as well. Sighing, her ears and tail drooped as she looked down the street again and saw what she thought was Mifune coming up the street.

Ears and tail shooting up, she couldn't help but flick her tail in eagerness to see what Mifune was wearing today. It would be a good day for this. Lin was looking forward to the festival all summer, and she couldn't think of a more fun time than having a night out with "the girls" which really just consisted of Mifune.

The Fall Festival!    |Mifune| NK| Invite Only| Moe147507

WC: 611

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Mifune's hand smashed the clock and threw it across the room leaving it too die. As much as she wanted to sleep she could not spend the whole day here nor forever. As she turned she realized the bed was mostly empty. Dameon still slept soundly on the bed but Lin was gone and Mifune knew she wanted to get out. Last night was a blur...after she drank something but she knew or felt nothing happened as she did not feel weird. Her heard was just pounding that is all. Woman! You are a fucking medic with chakra! Use that shit! Oh right, the voice was right. Mifune blushed softly and applied medical chakra to her hands which hovered over her head, soothing peace resided as the pain faded. Ah.....so much better. Now our head is not splitting in half anymore. Mifune nodded and got off the bed, heading to the bathroom where she took care of her needs and left it as she spit out the last of the tooth paste and was left in only a towel, her crimson hair dripping wet and leaving droplets of water on the floor. She moved over to the kitchen to look for Lin and figure out where she was when she found a note addressed to her. After reading its contents she came to the conclusion that Lin wanted to go shopping for whatever reason. Perhaps this was her way of paying Mifune back for yesterday? She had enough clothes tho.....oh well she could not leave her alone. Mifune was now fully healed and had much more energy than before but as much as she wanted to go out and find information on her sister, Lin was her first priority at the moment. She ate the breakfast Lin left for her, head to her room and got dressed. She used some chakra to pull the water out of her hair into a drain and some katon to dry it. She used enough heat to make her naturally wavy hair to be pin straight and fell to her butt. She got dressed in a large white sweater dress that reached to her butt and covered her arms about 3/4. She had black arm warms with a thumb socket that covered the rest of her arm which matched the thigh high socks on her legs. Finally she had black slip on shoes and that was about it. As she was going to leave the house she remembered to put on her neko ears and tail that stuck to her with a click of chakra and wagged normally. OH WAIT SHE ALMOST FORGOT. Mifune made sure to get a black marker and doodle on Dameon's sleeping face, evilly giggling before she ran out to find Lin. When she did snuck up behind her and grabbed her sides. "Boo!"

483~

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Who she thought was Mifune, was actually an older woman coming up the street. Her tail sagged and her ears drooped. Darn, I really thou- Then someone grabbed her sides and she jumped with a squeak! She whirled around, her skirt billowing up before she hastily rearranged it again and taking a defensive stance. It was Mifune. Face-palming, her tail and ears still stood straight up and finally she took a breath, her tail starting to flick back and forth. "You scared me half to death Mifune." She admitted, sighing once in relief and smiling. She walked up and gave Mifune a hug, planting her friends face firmly between her breasts and giving a squeeze. It was going to be a good day, she knew it.

Taking a hold of Mifune's hand she skipped down the street, dragging her along and popping into the first shop. It was selling perfumes and incense. She sniffed a couple of the perfumes before putting on a vanilla one and having Mifune sniff it. "What do you think? I like it because it's sweet, just like you, and it reminds me of sugar-cookies. Speaking of which, I wonder if there is anywhere that makes them this time of year. She nibbled her bottom lip thinking about where in the fair they could find something to munch on while they popped into and out of shops.

There were about 100 different stores, shops, and tents that they could explore, and really it was when people from all over the Kaminari no Kuni would come and sell their wares in the capital. There were merchants with food, merchants with games, and merchants with dresses.

"Oh, and I am going to buy us both a kimono. The Fall Festival is this evening and I was… erm… I was wondering if you wanted to go with me as my date?” She looked away and blushed, trying to hide her face. She didn't really know how to talk to Mifune yet with all of the hubub, but she wanted to make sure that she was alright with going to the festival with her.

Yanking down one of the signs that were posted all around the market, she handed it to Mifune and smiled, "We've got to look our cutest for the festival, and I would really like seeing you in a kimono. I haven't been to a festival since I was about... ten? I think it could be fun!" Giggling she read over the pamphlet along with Mifune. It said:

Flier for the festival:
Come one and come all to the Kumogakure Fall Festival! Starting at 3 PM we will have games, prizes, food, and fun! Know you’re a karaoke star? Come demonstrate your skills at 6 PM with our open mic karaoke sponsored by the Skybar! We have fun for all ages, goldfish catching, kunai throwing contests, kabuki theater and much more! Bring your kids, bring your lovers, all people are welcome to the Fall Festival. Entry fee: 10 ryo per person, rides and some games are free with entry fee.
Schedule:
3 PM: Opening ceremony of the festival
4 PM-6 PM Kabuki theater presents: The Ero Priest
6 PM: Karaoke stars!
8 PM Ceremony of lights, Kumogakure dressed up.
9 PM: Best dressed: Vote for your lover, vote for the cutest girl and the most handsome boy in all the fair!
10 PM: Fireworks to celebrate another fantastic year in Kumogakure
11 PM: LIghtning dancers
12 AM: Paper lantern ceremony: make your cares fly away!
1 AM: Dancing jamboree
2 AM: closing ceremony

Ongoing activities: Frog-races, apple bobbing, goldfish catching, kunai throwing, senbon throwing, crossbow practice, ring toss, eating contests every two hours, log roll, jacob’s ladder, ferris wheel, roller coasters, lighted gardens, hedge maze, Jutsu challenges, three legged races, eating contests, petting zoo, photo booths, corn pit, Jack-o-lantern carving, magic shows, and more!

"So what do you say? Looks like fun right?" She bounced towards one of the stores that sold clothing, what looked to be formal wear, kimonos, and other traditional wares, and would drag Mifune along with her if she got the chance.

WC: 1330

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.