You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:29 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Hello everyone! I go by Toraika on here, but I was apart of this site a few years ago. I started college and sort of just abandoned this place, but I do miss it and have gotten back into roleplaying again recently. I am friendly and feel a bit lost as to what has all happened since my absence and I would love it if someone who maybe knew me from before met up with me again, although I don't think I remember many people myself outside of Gin and Bokuden! However, I'm here and looking for any guidance anyone would like to provide and I'm open to getting into some character development threads with people of Sunagakure if anyone is interested! Thanks and nice to meet you all! n_n

2Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:38 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
Welcome back hun, I'm Ashes! I think I came when you left? So its nice to meet you. If you need any help dont hesistate to ask :3

3Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Welcome back!

4Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Well, regardless, welcome back~ If you have any questions on changes and all that jazz, ask away~

5Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Oh, Hi! I don't think we've met before (I'm Karumo/Maigo) but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Otherwise, see you around the site and stuffs!~

6Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:07 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Aw thank you everyone! I look forward to getting to know everyone and roleplaying too!

7Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:29 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
You might be from after I left originally. I pre-date Gin and Bokuden by a fair bit. xD Welcome back.~

8Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Satoshi Kazuhiko

Satoshi Kazuhiko

D-rank
Welcome back! Feel free to ask any questions so I can tell you I don't know! Also! We've been using discord a lot lately! Warm that bad boy up.

9Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Tsugumichi

Tsugumichi

D-rank
I'm definitely a lot newer so we would not have had the pleasure of meeting prior to this but welcome back! I am one of the few holding down Suna these days and I am always looking for rp partners in the desert if your interested. Feel free to pm me if you would like to coordinate IC ^^.

10Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:11 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Aw!! Everyone is being so kind! I can't wait to talk to you all more! Feel free to pm me too and chat. I am excited to be back! n_n

11Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:42 am

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome back! I've recently returned as well. Best of luck getting up to speed, and I hope to see you out there.

12Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:34 am

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Welcome back to Saga, Tora! (Totally popping in here for some Ryo since we briefly talked in the cbox.) but anyway, you do seem familiar, even if I never had a suna-nin. You probably would have known me as Shou or Tomio/Tei or just by my name, Chase.

13Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:43 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
Welcome Back! Looking forward to seeing more of you around.

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

14Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:48 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
More people around when I was woot. Welcome back!

15Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
Welcome back Toraika missed you so much and am happy to have you back! Welcome home!

16Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Nice to see everyone again if we've met and excited to get to know the rest! Thank you all for the warm welcome! <3

17Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Nice to have you back Toraika, tsuneo told me about you!

18Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Empty Re: Veteran Coming Out of Retirement! Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Welcome back

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.