You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Come one, come all!  Empty Come one, come all! Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Mu

Mu

D-rank
Greetings to you all, I come to you at a very special part of the year. My favorite, in fact. Halloween. The time for spooky scary things. Tsujigiri, which translates to "crossroads killing" was something samurai were known to do. An innocent passerby in the night would become a test subject for a samurai's newly obtained weapon, or new fighting style. i hope to bring some grim, scary roleplay to the site with this character. He will be framed as chaotic evil.

2Come one, come all!  Empty Re: Come one, come all! Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
Welcome to Saga~ It'll be nice to have another villain around, and if you want help getting settled, don't hesitate to ask either here, in chat box, or via PM~ Also, I agree Halloween is a great time of year! Look forward to seeing you around~

3Come one, come all!  Empty Re: Come one, come all! Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:53 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
Sounds creepy... awesome! A warm welcome to a potential villain. Can't wait to see what you do with your character. Hope to see more of you. If you have any queries, remember to pop up in the chat. There are always some veteran members or staff around to help you out.

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

4Come one, come all!  Empty Re: Come one, come all! Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:29 am

Gen

Gen

D-rank
vincent valentine, eh?

oh, your face matters little. i relish and embrace the dark, especially that of the human mind. do try and find my little ad in RP partners, i'd love to have a grim soul like yourself in my company.

my personal welcome to Saga, to you. may your time here bemuse you.

5Come one, come all!  Empty Re: Come one, come all! Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
I can't wait to see an antagonist on the boards! Best of luck in getting up to speed.

6Come one, come all!  Empty Re: Come one, come all! Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Nice, welcome to Saga!

7Come one, come all!  Empty Re: Come one, come all! Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Oh, a DND player hmm? Welcome CE character, Most of the server I believe is CG or CN :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.