You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking A Break Empty Taking A Break Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Ahoy~ Ashes' here

Long story short, I'm taking a break from Saga except Modding Duties for the rest of the week. I am up to my neck in school work, projects, events, health issues, and my college application process so I cannot spend time on Saga this week especially. For those awaiting a post I apologize sincerely for the wait, since I know I already struggle to post quickly. I will try my best to work on those posts in my spar time but that won't happen till perhaps if possible the weekend.

Another notice like this is very possible in the future until midterms and my applications are done so I am forewarning those who rp with me or have an interest in doing so ahead of time. Don't worry tho, I will not abandon my current threads as I personally know how frustrating that can be.

If you want to chat for a couple minutes that I can spare or need something in the character modding that is urgent (reread if you cannot understand urgent) then hit me up in the pms or skype.

On that note, thank you everyone for reading this and I hope you can understand.

~Ashes <3

2Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:27 am

Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
Take care Mifune, I wish you luck in your endeavors. If there's anything you need help with you can mail me. However, don't let anything distract you from your studies. We all want our stuff done, but never at the cost of your own future. Till we meet again.

Regards, Jean

3Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:42 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
RL always comes first. Good luck with your endeavors. Have a good one.

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

4Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:43 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Good luck with the worky work and studying things Ashes! Take your time with getting back and don't work yourself ragged! Look forward to seeing you back when you get back~

5Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
Good luck with all the school stuff! I know how hard it can be, take as much time as you need.

Try not to work yourself too hard, I look forward to seeing you back here.

6Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
You go and better yourself. You're the most important investment you'll ever make.

7Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Gen

Gen

D-rank
i know something of that hectic feel. hope things clear up so that you can destress.~

8Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Take care ashes wish you all the best. Good luck on your exams and stuff! We'll be waiting for you to come back<3

9Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
It's okay Ashes! Take your time and take care of yourself, we'll be awaiting your return with bated breath~

10Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Take your time, Ashes. Hope you get more time to relax soon.

11Taking A Break Empty Re: Taking A Break Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
You will be sorely missed, and We hope that you take care of yourself!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.