You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty The Falls [Invite Only] Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:19 am

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Mifune yawned rubbing her eye, trying to become more awake but was failing to do so as she was filled with absolute complete boredom. After the debacle that was a few days, Lin had come up with the idea that Mifune needed to go out and destress. Of course they had to wait for some time to allow the red head's body to heal but now her previously fractured arm was mended and she felt a whole lot better despite what Lin has been saying. Lin had the idea that her old friend was no longer herself and needed help but the only help Mifune has desired was information on her sister. Everything came second to their sister, even Lin. It was a bit selfish to say but this is what happens when your entire world revolves around your sister. Mifune's sister had been the driver through out her life, despite being the younger one, and has guided them be it through fashion, mannerisms, the ninja arts, studies, you name it though it was definitely having to leave the tribe being the most important. It was then that without her little sister by her side, Mifune was not quite sure what to do with themselves since they already had little time for themselves. So with her sister and her rescue being all that kept Mifune going for over a year, it was expected that she would act differently. It is comparable to when you lose a massive thing that makes you, how you are.

Still Mifune could appreciate the sentiment, especially when the girl was kind enough to let the red head crash at her apartment for a few days until they find their own place. She did not want to intrude for long, most definitely not with someone she has not seen for well over a year. Lin did her best to act the same, as if they never parted ways a year ago like they did, that they were still close, that they were together, that everything was okay. Mifune knew it was not easy to deal with herself as she had the tendency to be quite blunt and insensitive. But the white haired blue eye lady dealt with her and treated her all the same which made this entire thing easier, soothing the ache on their heart. Which is why she refused to complain or deny any of Lin's requests within reason and stuck through this all no matter how much she would rather be training, looking for her sister or sleeping at home.

Instead of doing those things, she stood here, carrying a few bags dressed in some clothes Lin lent to her to make sure she did not catch a cold which was pretty easy to do since Mifune had a weak body and immune system making her get sick very easily and very quickly. It was a bit funny though, the clothes that Lin gave her were big, even for the taller older girl so it made Mifune wonder where she got it from. Our young red head was dressed in black shorts and sneakers with matching knee high varsity socks with a lace bralette covering her assets. You would not be able to tell she had shorts on considering she was wearing a large black jacket she zipped up that on her small five foot two frame was pretty much a dress and went to her mid thigh, covering her shorts completely and strangely smelled like a man and it was certain not Satoshi. Regardless, it was pretty comfy and close to her style but as a shiver coursed through her body, it was not enough, especially as the sun was beginning to set and the night got colder.

Mifune stood by Lin whom was currently taking to a vendor about some cute chokers they had when Mifune jokingly made a comment on a leather one that looked very similar to a collar would look nice on her and been subsequently dragged to the street shop.

676~

2The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon woke up a bit later than he usually did. Ever since he had been in Kumo his schedule had been completely off. It made sense in the long run though. He had been imprisoned for over a year and was still technically in recovery and on an extended assignment he had negotiated with the Mizukage. Granted he had not checked in for a long time. Perhaps he felt that if he checked in he was officially back on duty and had to worry about all the things that came with his level of responsibility in the village. He looked over in the bed and saw that Lin was already gone. He had decided to stay with Lin after he got better so that way he didn’t impose on the Raikage and Gin. The other benefit was the sex that Lin and he had been having about every night since he had decided to stay over. He sat up in the bed and slid out of it as he looked for his clothes and finding most of it. Dameon yawned as he stood up and walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself up before he returned to the bedroom and got dressed in everything but his jacket since he couldn’t find it. He assumed Lin had taken it like she had been lately. He looked out the window and leapt from it and into the streets below. He wasn’t sure where he was supposed to go since he had nothing to do really. He figured he would just catch up with her and see what she was doing for the rest of the day. He figured he would start by heading to the market area and see if he could pick up on her trail and hopefully get a better lead from there. After all tracking was a huge part of his job in Kiri. Only this time he was in a village where he could be arrested if he didn’t keep his head down.

Once he had finally arrived at the market he just needed to locate them and surprisingly they were not hard to find. With her light hair she easily stood out among the crowd and to top it off he could see the girl that with her wearing his jacket. Dameon would walk up to them casually from the opposite end of the market. ”For being a shinobi you are not all that hard to locate,” Dameon teased as he walked up to them at the vendor and gave Lin a light kiss on the cheek before he turned his attention to the girl that was wearing his jacket. ”My name is Dameon and who might you be?” Dameon asked trying to be polite as he looked the smaller girl over noticing how large his jacket was on her. Dameon was still a bit sore from his injuries and perhaps his training to get back into shape wasn’t helping but he turned his attention back to Lin with an idea. ”Is there a hot springs here by any chance? I am still pretty sore,” he said with a bit of a grin.

[526]

3The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
LIin walked down the street with Mifune, ducking in and out of stores, and occasionally dragging Mifune in with her. She had left the house and knew that Dameon would manage to find his way out of bed eventually. Lin had given Mifune his coat, since it was a bit too big for her, and Mifune pulled off a very cute look with it! She purposely left a trail for him to follow, putting on her favorite perfume, a scent called "white shoulders" that mixed with her body's natural chemistry to enhance her already spicy-sweet scent. She enjoyed it because it usually would draw others' eyes when she wanted to be found. She rarely wore it when training, as it turned sour if she moved around too much, but she had no intention of training today.

Mifune was one of Lin's best friends before their split one year ago. Lin had all but forgotten how they eventually parted ways, but it was nice to see her again. She lead her through the streets, holding up clothing to Mifune with a speculative eye and then would run to the next shop ahead, do the same thing and giggle when Mifune grumbled something. Mifune was still worried about her sister, but for all the worry, she still needed to relax and get better. Once she had taken a load off of her stress-level and gotten better, Lin would personally help her find her sister. Mifune had shown up early just as Lin had wanted, and Lin, trying not to wake Dameon had scurried out the door, leaving him a pastry on the table if he noticed it. She didn't have to leave a note, she thought, because he would probably come and track her down when he awoke anyhow.

She was elated to see that Mifune's wounds were healing at an acceptable rate, seeing as when Mifune had shown up the first time for the movie-hangout with Satoshi, she had been a little worse for the wear. She didn't want to impose, but she had asked where the wounds came from and then healed them while they had watched the movie. It was good to have Mifune back, and good to have Dameon with her. She felt like she had a family away from family with these people, a family that she had chosen. Gin was like a big-sister figure to her, training her, honing her skills to a fine point. Dameon was of course a lover, and also a skilled fighter that said that he would show her the ins and outs of lightning jutsu when he was better. Mifune was a long-lost friend, one that Lin had missed sorely since their departure.

Something train wrecked Lin's thoughts as she noticed it out of the corner of her eye. "Mifune! Look how kawaii!" She ran up and grabbed the choker store and ran to it, talking with the store-keeper as soon as she got there. When Mifune pointed out the leather one that looked like a collar she dragged her over to the collar and insisted that they both try them on.

Turning around to face Dameon with a leather collar on, it had a bell, she smiled and giggled, "I knew you would find me!" She took his hand and Mifune's and pressed them together, "Dameon, this is Mifune. She is my friend from a year ago. She was one of my best friends when she left Kumo for a while. She is back in town and has been staying in our guest-room for a while. She rarely is home, though, so I am not sure that you noticed." Lin chewed the inside of her cheek, thinking if there was anything else that she needed to say. It was true that Dameon was staying with Lin and that Mifune was as well, but it seemed like they missed each other every time that they went out or came in the house. It was almost like... they were the same person. But seeing them in the same place at the same time alleviated her unspoken fears.

"Oh there are some hot springs!" She nodded and pointed to a mountain over Dameon's left shoulder, "They're up that mountain, about a twenty minute walk from here, but they're the best springs on the whole continent. They're rumored to restore youth to old-pruned people." She giggled and waited for Dameon and Mifune to greet each other. She hoped that they would be fast friends.

WC: 784

4The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Lin squealed at how cute the vendor's wares were making Mifune chuckle at her. The young snow white was much more beautiful than any jewel though they did have to admit, the leather collar did suit her well, especially the small silver bell. Lin had insisted that they try them on so Mifune thought to comply with her wishes since she was acting so nice for her sake. Honestly, Mifune was surprised that Lin took her in so easily. The two girls did not part on the best of terms exactly. It actuality they fought loudly to the point blood was drawn and their friendship seemed broken.

It was around that time that Mifune's younger sister stayed out longer, and disappered for hours on end for now several weeks becoming noticeably quieter and more with drawn. She was so little, only fourteen years old, and already had dark circles forming around her eyes. They were not cute like panda eyes but hollow and haunting like a skeleton. She seemed paler and would not smile as much as was always so so tired. She somehow developed make up skills during that time to seem more life like and whenever in the peppermint pair's presence she pretended that everything was fine, that she was busy, and always changed the subject. Mifune did not know if Lin knew or even noticed what was going on but it did not matter in the end anyway. One day, Mifune was busy and returned from a trip she took as a substitute teacher with some academy kids to explore some of the Lightning's country's rice paddies for a little lesson on life, the importance of farmers and how shinobi could not live without them. By the time she returned, she was more than late for her meeting with the girls. They had planned to have a slumber party and play games, do make up and hair, basic girly things together as a little family. It was supposed to be a fun night in with all of them together, herself, her sister, and Lin...

Mifune shook her head to get her thoughts into order. No need to remember a past best left forgotten. No, she breathed in deeply and created a small smile at Lin, it is best to forget for it is not worth all the sorrow and pain, for all that I had done to destroy everything. Instead she resolved, for one day she can allow herself to enjoy her time and perhaps mend part of the damage she caused towards Lin one thing at a time. So feeling like this would get a good laugh, Mifune put on golden collar with a red ruby bell and matching fluffy neko ears on her head. The red head also grabbed a pair of fluffy white neko ears and put them on Lin. She wanted to turn towards Lin to get a reaction from her but a deeper voice cut in, teasing Lin since he drew his attention towards her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

An inky black feeling spiked in her chest and her crystal eyes narrowed at the man's sudden appearance. She did not like him close to Lin, not even remotely. She was tempted to hiss at him when he asked her name. But before she could, Lin grabbed her hand and his, putting them together to which Mifune grimaced at not wanting to suddenly touch a stranger, a stranger she did not like. Though a tiny reasonable voice inside her knew...this was Lin's partner. She mentioned him once or twice but Mifune was out of the house so often that she never really crossed paths with him, not that she was interested in him. She only cared that he somehow managed to worm his way into Lin's beautiful heart and was going to try to taint her. Mifune could not let that happen. So she pulled away from the man as if he was soiled and pulled Lin close to her chest, resting her head on her shoulder glaring at the man, her eyes challenging him to try to take what was hers away. "Yes, I've heard the rumors and it seems it will do you some good Dame. Now that you got what you wanted you can go on your merry way" Mifune almost hissed at the man with her words and pulled some ryo out of her pocket, the somewhat appropriate amount, maybe more, for the two collars and ears onto the vendors table and began tugging at Lin's sleeve for them to leave. She had no desire to share Lin.

1460~

5The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon stood there and watched as Lin and Mifune continued to talk before Lin finally turned around to face him. He would kiss her on the lips passionately before Lin would introduce Mifune to him and right away he could tell he was stepping into something. Not only was she wearing his jacket which actually looked good on her despite how large it was but Mifune was giving him one hell of a nasty glare. Did she not know that he and Lin were together? It seemed odd and pretty much prevented him from opening his mouth simply because of the awkward silence and feeling of resentment in the air coming from her. Dameon shared no such feelings towards Mifune but couldn’t help but find the situation interesting even as Mifune snarled at him in response and clung to Lin. He simply chuckled to himself watching her try and displays her dominance with such a small and cute frame. He could easily see now why Mifune liked Lin so much they had a lot in common. ”Awesome I will have to go and check it out. Did you want to join me up there? I am sure they have a private spring we can rent out,” Dameon said moving closer to Lin as he kissed her softly on the lips again pretending as If Mifune wasn’t even there. He may have even bumped into her but he just kept his attention on Lin for the moment. He took a step back toward the direction of the springs and continued to face them.

”Mifune, you can keep my jacket if you’d like. It looks good on you. Makes you look even more adorable. Also, those ears and collars are very sexy. I will let you two continue to shop unless you want to head to the springs now. I am sure I have enough money to rent out one of the springs for us if you want to come with. You are welcome as well Mifune if you’d like. I know I kind of barged in on your day and I apologize, so if you will allow me I will try to make it up to both of you,” He said with a warm and cheerful smile as he looked over at the two of them as he continued to slowly walk backward toward the direction of the hot springs. It wouldn’t bother him if they decided not to tag along as he could still get the spring to himself but he would rather spend the money for more than one person to join at the very least.

[437]
[936]

6The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:30 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin kissed him back with passion, and a little bit of embarrassment she didn't usually do public displays of affection and felt a bit awkward doing it then. Sighing, she smiled as Dameon introduced himself, said that Mifune could keep the jacket that she had let mifune borrow since she thought that Dameon wouldn't mind, and giggled when he mentioned a private hot spring. It would be a good thing to rest their muscles and not only that but give Mifune and Dameon time to bond. She loved both of them dearly and wanted for them to become friends at least before their first encounter ended.

She thought for a moment and considered her options with Mifune. She usually didn't like new people, and Dameon was indeed a new person to her. However, he had been staying with Lin and she knew that she wanted to go to the hot springs with him. She also had promised to go shopping with Mifune that day and she didn't want to go back on her word. Torn between the two people, she scratched her neck in embarrassment for a second before hatching a plan. There were fliers up for a festival that was taking place tomorrow.

Lin would make it up to Mifune then if she would allow and then everything would be right as rain. She just had to ask with tact and everything would be just fine, she knew it.

"I wouldn't mind doing a bit of a hotspring. So far with Gin and Toshi it's been all fighting and training with little time for relaxation." Lin sighed, and nodded once. She would take Mifune with her even if she had to drag the girl. It would be fun and she knew it, but she would ask first, "Please?" She pleaded, "Please would you come with me to the hotsprings? It would be a really good way to relax and let the waters do some good for my injuries, as well as yours. It seems like we're all a bit beaten up and lately I haven't had the chance to go to the springs."

Putting on the cat ears and tail that Mifune had bought her that matched her hair color perfectly and rearranging them into a way that looked like they belonged there, she did her best impression of a neko pouting face and put one paw up with a, "Nyan?" winking at Mifune and trying her very best to seem cute. He hoped that it would work because she wanted to go to the springs. A private spring with Dameon would allow them all to bond too, and she would finally be able to introduce both of them in better company than street merchants.

She knew that she would need to save the last bit of information for the last, and would tell Mifune why she wanted to bring her to the springs as well. It was a good bonding experience and she hadn't been to the springs with Mifune since they were about 13 years old. It would be a fun experience for the both of them.

Looking to Dameon she gave him a look that said to wait for a bit while Mifune decided. "I promise to take you out for a fall festival tomorrow if you come with me to the springs today! We can get kimonos and walk around and do booths and things like that. How does that sound?" Lin giggled and offered a hand to Mifune to take, before leaning in and whispering, "Besides, it would give us a chance to get closer too." She giggled and gave a smile to Mifune.

The cat ears and tail worked with chakra flow, and those who were ninjas could control the movements to make them seem real. She gave her tail a twitch before letting it sway languidly from side to side. She did her best impression of a neko that she had seen in a visual novel, "goragoragoragora" Which was the noise that was supposed to be a cat's purr. She hoped that she would be cute enough to convince Mifune to take up the offer, seeing as she really wanted to go to the festival with her.

WC: 1520

7The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Mifune's pale cheeks burned a scarlet red as hot as her hair which stood on its end. Dameon had the gall to kiss Lin and ignore Mifune's stance that he was not welcomed. He even bumped into her just the smallest nudge and she froze once she caught a waft of his scent. His scent which matched that of the jacket. Mifune skin crawled and she had half the mind to bite him. And she would have had he not run away. And right now that is what she felt like doing. Embarrassed she unzipped the coat leaving herself in her sheer lace bralet and threw the jacket in his face, now realizing it was his jacket that she was wearing. Oh the horror, she had his scent all over her. She could feel her skin being violated almost as much as her pride was"Do not call me cute! I am not cute! I am a grown woman you creep!"

When he offered to take them to a hot spring, with Mifune being treated as a tag along, she knew Lin would feel conflicted. If it was true if the evidence before her was anything of substance then Lin would feel very conflicted on what to do, torn between her plans that she herself arranged for the two girls and her lover, a lover whom she had been spending more time with than Mifune who only returned to kumo days prior. So Mifune would try to persuade her as best as possible "Lin this is supposed to be us time. Just you and me. The only time I get to be with you is with someone else..."

Yet Lin proved to really want to be with Dameon AND Mifune much to her displeasure and Mifune tried to interrupt her"Wah" But she was not listening and Mifune now had a pleading look on her face. Please Lin, you know I do not like strangers Pleeeeaaaassssee. She wanted to groan in displeasure."But Lin" No it seemed like she was not going to get through her. Fine it seemed the snow white will drag her there anyway. "I still don't like him"

Mifune decided to save herself the trouble"You should be grateful I love you. Fine let's go to the hot springs and get a private spring, I do not like being in crowded places with a bunch of perverts. Maybe the steamy air will blind his vision of you and boil that seaweed head"

"It is a promise then. I heard the area is famous for their dango" She grinned a soft small smile much warmer and sincere than the harsh frown she had in front of Daemon. When Lin began acting like a kitty and acting adorable, Mifune squeaked and hugged her tightly."You are so cute Lin~ Now let's go! Since our plans were ruined, he better carry us there. I'm tired and I do not want to walk anymore. Come on Lin" Mifune flipped her hair behind her head and climbed up Dameon's back onto his left shoulder. Then she pulled Lin onto his right shoulder. Once they were all situated, Mifune clapped her hands together and told him to mush.

2003~

8The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:22 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon looked down at the two of them as they debated between them to decide if they were going to go or not. He couldn’t help but chuckle to himself as he watched Mifune and her response to his teasing that was deliberately targeted at getting a rise out of her. Still he could see how Lin was turn but at her request he stopped and turned back around in time to catch his jacket before he once again wrapped it around his shoulders. He would continue to watch as Mifune threw a little tantrum and pleaded for them to be together. He didn’t really feel threatened by Mifune taking Lin away from him but he did find it cute just how obvious it was that Mifune liked Lin and without Lin noticing too much or at least that was the way it seemed. ”I think that cute is good for all ages. I mean would you have felt better if I called you sexy, hot, or beautiful?” Dameon teased once more as he awaited a response from her. A moment later he would be forced to catch both Mifune and Lin on either side of his shoulders, the weight he could handle but they needed to keep their balance.

”So did you have a preferred speed that I should travel? I can go fairly fast. Perhaps we should just start it out slow and see if you two can hold on,” he said with a grin as he faced toward the hot springs and took a giant leap off at a good thirty meters per second and a good twenty or so feet in the air. He would continue hopping like this unless they asked to go faster or slower but he honestly worried about how well they could hold on if he were to really turn up his speed. He looked up at the two of them as he leapt off the branch of a tree and back onto the ground a few seconds later. ”You two holding up alright?” He asked curling his arms and reaching his palms across to his neck like a seat belt across their laps to hold them in place. He was about ready to get into the hot water and relax but more importantly heal. He felt like he had been away from the action and from his Mizukage for too long, yet he didn’t want to just leave Lin either.

[409]
[1345]

9The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:01 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin would gauge Mifune's reaction to his question, before hopping onto his shoulders. A soak in the hot springs was just what she needed. She didn't know why Dameon's wounds weren't healed by now, but she was glad to have such good company as those that she was with right now.

Holding on tightly to Dameon, they moved pretty fast through the trees, Lin giggling most of the time. It was a good thing that he was as strong as he was or he wouldn't have been able to hold both of them, and his speed was amazing. She wanted to go faster, but didn't know that mifune would be able to hold on. "I'm doing fine, and would like to go faster, what about you hun?" She smiled and hugged Mifune to her close, making sure that she didn't fall off and giggling. This was quite a bit of fun, and they would have more fun when they got to the hot spring.

As they ascended the mountain she watched in wonder as it got colder and colder and they started to see snow here and there. It would be a good thing to get into a hot spring with all the coldness around. When they arrived at the entrance an old lady came out with not even a wrinkle on her skin and smiled at Dameon. That's what you call advertising. "Can I help you three?" She asked.

WC: 1775

10The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
At Dameon's comment Mifune responded in kind "I will pretend I did not hear that"

Once both girls were secured onto Dameon's shoulders, Mifune made sure her balance was well"Just get us there quickly. The less time I have to spend on top of you, the better. The only contact I want to have is with Lin. Not a perverted old man" Let it be known that her face turned white at their speed. Damnit Dameon!

When they finally reached the mountain, Mifune hopped off Dameon"Good, freedom! Now let's get out of this cool. I am not dressed properly for this weather" Yea because wearing a sheer lace bralet being practically half nude and being the only dumbass here in shorts was a smart idea. Really smart. The patronizing voice over in Mifune's head scolded her, antagonized her, and patronized. Mifune however pretended not to listen even though she had a semi sour expression on her face. The neko ears and tail she had were chakra link and cost so little so they were not costly and easy to maintain and felt so natural so with her feelings she felt her tail flickered side to side in annoyance.

As Mifune hoped off Dameon, a lady with a camera came out and smiled at him but frowned at Mifune. She went up, glided across the floor, to him and asked "Hello Sir. Would you like to take a picture?" the woman's eyes had a noticeable glimmer to them and her voice was noticeably soft and sultry tone to it. She looked at Dameon with a neutral expression, a rather inviting one. It was calmed, and contained but any woman knew when another was feeling...lustful so to speak. For a moment she wondered what she saw in him and she supposed she could concede. He was rather pleasing to the eye, talk and good looking. His voice was charming even though it sounded so obviously like a playboy. Perhaps that was why Lin...no never mind. Leave those thoughts for later. Mifune felt irked and took Lin's hand once she got off and wrapped her tail around Dameon's wrist to drag them inside telling the woman no, that they were fine. Ignoring how the woman sucked her breath in and clicked her tongue.

Once inside, warm air greeted them along with a few workers. Mifune ignored how many wandering eyes when to her legs and chest, her body practically out for display. She ignored it though, did not even acknowledge it, and focused on getting to the front desk which was now open. She would get them a private spring, of which the bill would be left to Dameon. Their shopping bags were with them and were takened into a secured locker with Mifune left with the key. About five minutes later, Mifune was supposed to meet with Dameon and Lin in the private spring, covering herself with a towel which she took off as she lowered her body in the hot water, feeling incredibly relaxed now. If anyone wondered where the tail came from, it came in a set with the ears. Both of which she still wore as they could stick the skin and were water proof. But as she waited for the others to join, she snuk lower....and lower....and lower into the water....and fell asleep.

2572~

11The Falls [Invite Only]  Empty Re: The Falls [Invite Only] Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
The lady with the camera annoyed Lin and her tail frizzed up at the advances that she was making on Dameon. It wasn't like him to cheat on her, but this bimbo was trying to steal him away. She hopped off of his back and cleared her throat, "Why not take a picture of all three of us." Leaving the woman stammering, she pushed past her into the dressing room.

It was heated, and warm as it was it helped to calm her down. She didn't know why he was always so popular with the girls, but she knew that if she hadn't made that statement that the woman might have pounced on him then and there. Her ears lay flat against her head, forgotten in the rush of being carried up the side of the mountain like a bolt of lightning. These things, all romantic, didn't help to calm her down though. She was furious that the woman would just... just... pop in like that.

She stomped her foot on the wooden floor as she unhooked her brazier. It wasn't fair. Why did she always have to compete with other, prettier women for someone's attention and affection. It didn't help her self esteem that the woman that was trying to take a picture of Dameon was gorgeous. It also didn't help that she didn't want to lose him to her.

The green demon of envy was riding shotgun in her mind, and the stress and tension went right to her shoulders. It was a good thing that they were at this bloody hotspring. She didn't have much in the way of money, so Dameon would have to pay for it, but she knew that he had enough to. He was, after all, living with her. Mifune was as well, but she had offered graciously to pay for all of their rent. She was a good person, but she still suffered from jealousy. That woman had bigger breasts than her, an hourglass figure, and hips that were wider than hers. She was... in a sense... more woman than Lin could ever hope to be. Lin had stopped developing and looked down at her body. It didn't do to dwell on these things, but her inner self said that she was a bit pudgy, needed to exercise more and lay off the sweets, and didn't really deserve Dameon OR Mifune. She didn't really deserve ANY lovers.

Lin too took off her clothes and sank into the waters, she felt the pain and the stress of her life lifted off of her shoulders and dissipate into the water. It was nice. She too drifted into sleep in the hot springs.

((OOC: Announcing this thread as DEAD this is my exit post))

|Exit|

WC: 2239

THREAD total: 6156

Using it for Training Medical Ninjutsu: S-SS (9109/9000)

109 WC left over.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.