You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Kusanagi Clan 草薙 一族 (WIP) Empty The Kusanagi Clan 草薙 一族 (WIP) Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Kurosaki

Kurosaki

D-rank
I do realize there's an absurd amount of abilities and buffs, however, I am still just designing the clan.

The Kusanagi Clan 草薙 一族 (WIP) Katana10

Clan: The Kusanagi Clan - 草薙 一族

Kekkei Genkai: Kamikenjutsu - 香美剣術

Elements: N/A

Specialization: Bukijutsu(Kenjutsu: Kamikenjutsu)

Clan History:  

Kekkei Genkai Description: 

• Clan members are always faster when it comes to drawing a sword or attacking with it(A genin can draw the sword and swing the sword faster than a chunin but not faster than a Sp. Jounin.)This is only related to those two aspects; sword drawing, and sword swinging.

• While armed with a sword, clan members can track down the enemy movements and react extremely easily receiving +1 to reaction time, this however, increases to 2+ against opponents also using weapons.

• Clan members receive +1 to all basic Kenjutsu strikes.

• Kamikenjutsu mode rank I, II, and III.

• Clansmen receive a free C-ranked Katana of their design.

The Kusanagi Clan 草薙 一族 (WIP) Demon_11
Kamikenjutsu I: 10 Chakra to maintain, during this mode the clansman gains +1 reaction time. The clansmen's basic strikes with a sword can cut a single inch more .This is the first and the weakest stage of the Kamikenjutsu and can be unlocked at any rank.

Cost: 2500 words
Ryo: 300 ryo

The Kusanagi Clan 草薙 一族 (WIP) Demon_10
Kamikenjutsu II: 15 Chakra to maintain, during this mode the clansman gains +1 reaction time. The clansman's basic strikes with a sword can cut a single inch more, more over during this mode the user can track physical attacks and read them precisely, and knowing how the enemy will move a sword, a punch, a kick and where they'll land a second earlier earlier.

Cost: 4000 words
Ryo: 600

The Kusanagi Clan 草薙 一族 (WIP) Tribal10

Kamikenjutsu III: 20 Chakra to maintain. Clansman gains all past buffs. +1 to Kenjutsu vs other jutsu. +1 to the sword's original armor bypassing limit; damage will be reduced to basic A-rank damage. Basic strikes can cut people in half. Can use the ability dash twice per thread. This mode can be activated after four posts of Kamikenjutsu Rank II. This mode can be used up to three times per thread  

• Dash: The user can cross 80 meters in one second, however 20 chakra must be paid, and on second use Kamikenjutsu mode will end.

Cost: 10000 words
Ryo: 1000

Drawbacks: 

• Cannot use more than three elements(Start with one element/secondary at Sp. Jounin/ Tertiary at S-rank)

• Incapable of learning, training, or using Ninjutsu(Ninja Arts), Kugutsu(Puppetry), or Iryō Ninjutsu(Medical Nnijutsu).

• +20% More word count to learning elemental jutsu.

• During Kamikenjutsu, if the clansman is disarmed for one post the mode ends and leaves the clansmen with -2 to speed and reaction time for 3 posts.

• If the clansman is unarmed normally they will lose -1 in reaction time.

• Clansmen MUST take Pharmacophobia.

• Clansmen  take +1 damage from raiton and Kugutsu due to having a severe lack of experience fighting such fighters.

Members: Kusanagi, Kurosaki

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu: (What jutsu is unique to your clan? There can be a max of four - with a limit of 1 S / SS rank jutsu, and 1 Scaling Jutsu.)

Last edited by Kurosaki on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:24 am; edited 7 times in total

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
You have no jutsu intentional? or no?

Also, tone down your buffs a tad, you're getting a LOT of +1's. a clan should only let you get 3. Also, some of the strikes are REALLY strong, like ignoring A rank armour with basic strikes... though it is for 20 chakra a turn, i would like it if it were a tad weaker, make it B rank and adjust retroactively as well. :)

Kurosaki

Kurosaki

D-rank
Hi there Ayakashi I really thank you for your kind reply. Also, I did not understand what you meant by retroactivel, but here's what I did:

*Fixed the +2 to reaction buff making it only existing against people wielding weapons

*Third stage Kamikenjutsu doesn't grant +1 buff to speed anymore, but I added the ability dash.

*Also just in case this wasn't noticed Kamikenjutsu stage 3 can only be used after using Kamikenjutsu for four posts which means in order to activate Kamkenjutsu 3 the user should have payed 60 chakra.

*Edited, Kamikenjutsu can cut +1 to the sword's original armor bypassing power. I mean I thought about it and this ability would be useless if an S-rank sword can already bypass a B-rank armor. Of course this is up to you tell me what you think please.

So far I have +1 to reaction/also -1 to reaction unarmed
+1 to basic kenjutsu strikes/only when armed because kenjutsu can not be executed without a sword.
+1 to kenjutsu against other jutsu in Kamiken 3 however if disarmed for one whole post I will lose the mode and take -2 to speed and reaction time
+1 to to reaction time in kamiken mode but again -2 to speed and reaction time for three posts if disarmed for 1 full post.

Also i will be making jutsu, however right now I want to make the abilities as to optimize time and not end up with a denied clan and useless jutsu and history sorry about that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.