You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Damn, everything's changed all new Kages, a war(love it), and a damn pesky boy back in the game. I know I know, I left without a word. I really apologize. Life was quite harsh in the past year, and I am sorry for leaving without notice but I am back. I missed you all so dearly. I am happy to be back with you guys. I hope not to bother anyone, and hopefully enjoy roleplaying with you all again. Love you all<3

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome back! Hope that you enjoy yourself and the new "war?" brimming :O)

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
There isnt a war. Sheesh.

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Welcome back!

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
........................um btw you should totes met Jet when I have more time and like do stuff like annoy the frick out of karumo

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
I'm sure everyone is glad to see you back. I hope you'll get back up to speed soon.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Thank you everyone for your kind replies, and thanks for informing me Dameon it seems I misunderstood. Thank you Shinako for your kind words, thanks Kashizudoto, thanks Yasuo(Jet), and thank you Lin. 

I hope to rp with all of you great people, and much thanks for the wonderful replies. Jet gurl I am gonna be popping up in Iwagakure after my fun in Kumogakure. With that being said I look forward to role playing with you.

I apologize for not replying earlier, however, university is brutal you'd think Business is easier than Engineering but sadly they're equally difficult. I hope you guys have a wonderful day, and I'll see you all around!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.