You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's been a while Empty It's been a while Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
While most are new faces since I was around last, there are clearly a few people who still remember me. If you don't hi, my name is Calvin and I'm an altaholic. I'm intending on being back for a while, but it seems like I have a lot of stat training to do to get into fighting form for someone of my rank. So if anyone wants to step up to Mitsuo's training regime I would welcome the opportunity to thread with people.

I have missed this place, and look forward to getting to know the new people and reconnecting with the old timers like me.

2It's been a while Empty Re: It's been a while Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
It's good to see people come back. I'm returning from a year-long hiatus as well. Hopefully we can both get back up to speed soon.

3It's been a while Empty Re: It's been a while Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome back altaholic, I hope to play with one of your alts, seeing as it says you're a Kiri Nin.

4It's been a while Empty Re: It's been a while Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Actually I'm a wanderer, but I do have a Kiri Nin alt somewhere as well

5It's been a while Empty Re: It's been a while Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Heya Mitsuo. My name's ash, and i'm also an altaholic. (See: here) i think you might have left shortly before i joined the site, as i've been around for about two and a half years now and i don't recall having a conversation with you yet, but i most certainly recognize the name. ^_^ it's good to see you back.

6It's been a while Empty Re: It's been a while Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:50 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Hey there, I'm Lilly, also known as Nozomi. I'm the missions mod and a resident lesbian

7It's been a while Empty Re: It's been a while Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
Hi.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.