You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Okay, so this... this... this... yeah, this. Jesus, this. The yearly pack meeting. After nearly ten years of not happening, it was happening. And the pack had grown massively since he was gone. So many new faces, so many new dogs, so many unsuspecting dogs to scare stupid with the crazy that was the main pack. Packs within packs, that's how the Inuzuka clan functioned; you where one massive pack (The Konoha Inuzuka Pack), but within that, you had the smaller pack-families, of which Kenta's was the 'main branch' as it where; in the terms and ideals of the old nobility many of the larger clans tried to be in generations past that Kenta cared little for. Really, his was the bloodline of the alphas of the main family-pack, which included everyone that carried the name and bloodline. So that left Kenta as the clan head, even when he wasn't around; since the clan head title would have defaulted to Hiroyuki, and Hiroyuki was too young for it. No one bothered to challenge it, either, so he was just going to step back in and take back his place. No complaints yet, and likely none coming. Woooo.

So between the multitude of dogs, there was a mass of Uchiha floating about too; the way the clans had been recently, or rather, for the last fifteen years or so; there was no separating the clans anymore; at least not the ones that actually pay attention to anything. Sure, there was a faction of the Uchiha clan that wanted nothing to do with the 'dogs' of Konoha, but none of the Inuzuka cared about them, preferring the section of the clan was that sister and brother and child and cousin and family. It made them both stronger to be allied and family, and they where happier not dealing with any of the bullshit of the rest of the clan. Why bother following a system that got them destroyed generations ago and over and over again versus being progressive and moving forward in a way that gave them more power and happier lives? Really, it was stupid to cling to the old and shut out what was the best chance they'd had in years to move back into the position of power they'd once had.

Either way, no problems today. Family, pack family, and friends... all that, and enough food to feed a large army. Booze flowing like waterfalls. Enough fun times to make the entire village scared. Yep. It was clan party weekend, alright.

Kenta was floating around as close to the roasting meats and food as possible without it being outright obvious that he was sneaking massive amounts of it into his gullet when no one was looking. It wasn't like they didn't have enough for him, and Temaki, and Yuki, and Amaya, and Jinx, and likely all of them to be sneaking bits as they moved around playing with dogs and goofing about. Shit, they'd been cooking for hours yet, so there was plenty more to replace. Hell, there was even fruit and such for the non-carnivores attending; no one was going hungry or without. Specially with the sake and beer. So much sake and beer. So much fun times. The clan compound gates where open, so the time to appear was now.~

WC: 570

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya's mood was irritated at best, but the thought of spending some well needed time with family was cheering her up quite a bit. Her attempt to start a squad hadn't gone quite as planned, and some of the animosity that was flying around had had her about ready to start smacking heads together. Still, she had known what she was getting into by doing it like that, so she would simply deal with the consequences. For now though she wasn't going to dwell on it. Now was a time to be happy, so that's what the hell she was going to be.

She walked into the compound without bothering to pause; the Inuzuka compound was just as much home to her as the Uchiha one. Hell, she was sort of expected here, and was treated like family. So, no big fucking deal.

Knowing that the overwhelming smell of delicious food was likely exactly where she needed to go that's what she followed - her nose. It didn't take her long given how well she knew the place, and sure enough as she arrived on scene she took in the sight of glorious food in all of its splendor. This was exactly what heaven for many looked like. Amaya wasn't quite there yet, but she sure did eat a lot more than she used to when she was just a tiny runt of a Genin.

A grin spread across her face as she spotted Kenta and to him is where she went: he was her primary focus, a habit that with him back in the village she fell right back into. She glanced between him and the food, her grin growing even more pronounced. "You need more meat on your bones, as your doctor I must insist you eat.", playful words considering Amaya herself was still rather skinny, and definitely in need of a good giant meal that would stuff her to the brim. Still, she loved to tease and play.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"See, the problem is I can eat an elephant a day and never gain any weight. We've figured this out a few times over now, haven't we?" I mean he did sort of have a massive kabob in his hand at the moment, it looked more like an entire deer shank with a spear of metal through it than chunks of meat, but it was cooked, it was hot, and it was goooood. Like just about all the food, or what was supposed to be hot anyway. There was plenty of cool and cold things for the kids and various beasts; human or otherwise; floating about. Speaking of beasts... where were his kids? He would have figured to see Temaki and Yuki by now, and Hiroyuki was off with his dad, but they should have been around by now. Strange. Oh well.

"So Amaya, how goes whipping the medics back into shape? You thinking about taking your spot back yet? I'd gladly give you back Medic Corps commander, once I'm done dealing with stupidity and get the hat. Not that I didn't steal /my/ hat, but well, no one wants a hostile coup right now. I've got enough pull left to just get it handed back to me, after all. No reason to have blood on the streets unless we need to, eh." He flashed off for a second, returning with an armful of sake bottles and some fruit skewers for her, if she wanted them. If not, well, frick yeah, he'd enjoy like the pig-dog he was sometimes.

WC: 267

Jinx Uchiha

Jinx Uchiha

D-rank
Jinx appeared at that point, keeping her distance - not exactly normal behavior for the lovable Uchiha. She wore a had over her head pulled low, casting her face in shadow. She figured she was a bit late, but then again she had had to wait until her nose stopped bleeding before she could show up - otherwise she would have been smelled out from the very beginning. Of course, she did sometimes underestimate the power of the Inuzuka nose.

For now she simply sat herself down on the grass, ignoring the food even though she was feeling ravenous. She figured she'd grab some food in a bit, when there were less people crowding the table.

Bringing her knees up to her chest Jinx wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees. She kept her hat on, and in silence simply watched everyone. She wasn't feeling her normal self, but then again the run in she had just had with her mother had kind of killed her mood. In an effort not to ruin everyone elses she was keeping her distance. A soft sigh escaped the Uchiha as she frowned.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya laughed softly, shaking her head. Kenta was right. Despite how well he ate he just didn't gain the weight from it. With amusement showing on her face she watched Kenta flash off and then return with fruit skewers and sake. She took a bottle with a grin, as well as the fruit skewer. The fruit was paid attention to first, a good chunk disappearing right off the bat. "Mmm... starving. That's good..."

It was then that she noticed Jinx sitting off by herself. Not only was she sitting off by herself but there was something... wrong. She had her face hidden, and her body language was just reading wrong. The fact that her favorite Uchiha child hadn't run up on them and showered them in hugs while grabbing up as much food as possible was yet another bad sign. Amaya frowned.

"Something's wrong...", Amaya would say before moving off toward Jinx, bringing her sake bottle and skewer of fruit with her. "Oi, Jinxie. Come an eat..." Amaya moved swiftly, grabbing off Jinx's hat in a move that would be too fast for the other female to stop. What she saw on Jinx's face made Amaya pale - which was saying something, considering her normal skin color. Jinx... had been hit. A lot. "......"

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Jinx? Which meant that either Naota was here or (and he didn't smell fire and rage) that meant that the bitch of a woman that dared call herself 'mother' was nearby. So given the lack of fire and rage and burning lion fur smell... yep, there she was. Plain as day, and looking so painfully out of place among the smiling faces and happy times. Just... so much bitchery of the worst kind condensed into one body that resembled human. Wasted space and resources that. Only good thing she ever did was give the world Ji-...

Why was Jinx covered in bruises.

Why did he smell blood.

Well then.

"Jinx. You're hiding a nosebleed. What happened." He had his resting 'Papa is serious' face on at the moment. She wasn't his kid, not by blood or anything, but she was his godchild, and he was a father to his very core. He was going to put on the face and be the part because it was physically impossible for him to do otherwise. "Do Auntie and I need to have a talk with someone?" He had this sinking feeling in his gut, one that made him want to puke until there was nothing left but bile and acid so that he could stomach the violence that was about to erupt; an almost acrid scent of ozone that predestined the world cracking in twain and shit going really bad, really fast. ANd for once, it wouldn't likely be him. When you touched Jinx, it was Naota, then Amaya, then him that you had to face, in order. With Naota not around... well, Amaya would be pulling double duty there. Him? He'd be finding the popcorn and sake for the show. "Talk, babychild. What's happened."

WC: 300

Last edited by Kenta Inuzuka on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jinx Uchiha

Jinx Uchiha

D-rank
Jinx looked up as the hat was taken off of her head: she knew better than to try and fool Amaya, let alone Kenta with his hyper sensitive nose. But, it had been worth a try. She hadn't wanted to ruin the happiness of the moment. Too late though, and apparently they both wanted answers. Could she give them though? In the distance she heard her mother call out her name in her usual angry bitch tone reserved specifically for Jinx. "Jinx Uchiha! Get your ass over here right now, we're not done! Where are you young lady?"

It appeared Jinx hadn't been spotted, thankfully she was hidden from view due to being seated as she was on the ground. Still, her gaze moved over to her mother's direction first, and then to Kenta before she shrugged her shoulders and brought her knees tighter to her chest.

"I... I upset her...", was all Jinx settled on saying as her mother began to make her way over toward them - clearly thinking that if Amaya and Kenta were nearby so too would be Jinx.Jinx simply buried her face into her knees, trying very hard to simply disappear from the spot she was in, or at least become invisible.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Kenta asked what Amaya was too speechless to and the answer that was received had Amaya's blood boiling with rage. It took a lot to piss the medic off nowadays, but something like this? It did it within seconds. Jinx's explanation wasn't as detailed as she had been hoping for, but it was enough to understand just who had done this to her - her mother. Of course her mother. No one, short of sparring with the young Uchiha, would have had the brass balls to try and pull off such a thing while thinking they could get away with it.

"See... I was hoping to be rational about this. I was hoping to be calm and patient and to wait for you to tell me in detail what happened... However, I think option B is a better choice right now. That, of course, being to 'acquire' the information from your mother..." Amaya would move then, no further explanation being given - Jinx's wounds weren't severe enough to require immediate medical attention, and it was clear that at least in Jinx's mind her mother being here was the bigger of the two evils at that moment.

"Oi, you. Come with me, now.", the words were spoken to Jinx's mother in a way that couldn't be ignored - she was higher up on the clan food chain by far compared to the other woman and she knew Jinx's mother wouldn't dare defy a direct order in front of all of those who were looking and watching. Sure enough she came stomping over and Amaya simply led the way away, and behind some cover. No sooner had they arrived there did Jinx's mother drop the act and round on her. Before the woman could respond though Amaya punched her - right in her face - which sent the other woman sprawling on the ground. Amaya pointed a finger finger at her, which despite Amaya's rage was not shaking. "If I ever find that you have laid another hand on my niece I will kill you. It will be slow, and painful, and you will be begging for death far before you receive it. From here on out JInx lives with me. I will personally come by to collect her belongings. You are banned from going near her, and if I catch you even looking at her the wrong way I will rip your fucking eyes out of your skull and shove them down your throat.. If you think by any chance I might be bluffing try me... I have lost more than you know and I will fight to the death for what I have left, lady."

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Bingo, he won the prize. The bitch finally stuck a toe over the line, now the fun would begin. He'd leave this to Amaya for now, no point in literally killing half the village because he got carried away. Amaya was much better at individualized damage then he could ever be, his skills where widespread damage and pain, hers... well, they where too, but she had the medic's arts and the medic's precision, so fewer people would even notice the shit about to go down.  So while she was off having fun times causing the bitch to question her very existence, Kenta reached down to pick up the tiny Uchiha, lifting her up as he did any of his own kids and hugged her tightly before carrying her off to find any of the half a dozen first aid kits floating about; he wasn't a medic, but that didn't mean he didn't know how to check for basic injuries and treat them. He was an Inuzuka for shits sake, he had to know how to survive, and basic field aid was part of that survival training.

He didn't need to ask her about what happened, he was pretty sure he didn't want to know the details until after he was done dabbing rubbing alcohol and such over the bruises before applying an analgesic paste that would cut any pain that was radiating from them down to nothing. The alcohol was probably a bit overkill, he didn't see any broken skin really, but the cooling effect of the evaporation had always made him happy, and he couldn't stop himself from trying to give her that same measure of comfort.

Hmmm, he smelled more blood. Given the sounds... yeah, Amaya'd decked her. Excellent. "So little one, Amaya taking you home now. I'll make sure that... person, never bothers you again, yeah? Not that she'll ever get within a mile of you with Amaya around, but, well, you know how things are. Why Naota didn't do this before I'll never understand. How's your nose, hm?"

WC: 360

Last edited by Kenta Inuzuka on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Jinx, when picked up, simply put her hands around Kenta and remained still and quiet. She knew that something was about to happen to her... mother? No, mother's didn't act like that. She wasn't a mother. Something was going to happen to that bitch but Jinx couldn't be bothered to care. All that mattered was that she was safe here with Kenta and he wouldn't let that bitch get to her - nor would Amaya.

Meanwhile, Amaya was watching at the woman got up, scrambling to her feet while her nose and bottom lip began to bleed profusely. Amaya didn't care, she didn't feel a single ounce of guilt. The true things she wanted to do to that woman were far worse, so much so, but she didn't want to risk causing issues.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Niece. I'll be coming for her stuff later on today, and I better not find any of it destroyed or discarded. Otherwise? I'm taking it out of your ass and you won't like it." Amaya then turned and walked away - normally she wouldn't give her back to an enemy but it was just yet another way for Amaya to prove that this woman meant nothing to her, not even as a threat. Amaya returned to watch Kenta giving the child basic first aide; Jinx was sitting there still and looking a tad bit happier.

"My nose is okay... she didn't break it.", Jinx said, sniffling. Jinx then looked from Kenta to Amaya. "I really don't have to go home with her?"

Amaya shook her head no, smiling. "No, little one. You're going to live with me and Aisling now. There's plenty of room. I'll go myself and get your stuff and bring it over so you don't have to worry about facing her. Are you hungry?"

Jinx smiled for the first time and nodded. Already she was becoming much like her usual self. She watched as Amaya patted her on the head before going over to the table and grabbing her up a decent bit of food. Amaya returned, handing the plate to Jinx which she took happily enough.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"Whether or not it's broken isn't much difference. You can do significantly more damage without actually breaking the bone or cartilage, and no one would ever know because they stop checking the moment that the figure out something isn't cracked." Still, he was pretty sure there was no damage to the sinuses, but Amaya could be sure about that later. There was going to be some serious checking going on, making sure there was nothing that they weren't being told about once Jinx was home and settled. He was happy enough for the moment, setting her down so she could eat while he flashed out of existence for a moment. He was only doing this because he didn't enjoy the idea of trash littering his clan compound, no did anyone floating about want to deal with the useless waste of humanity that was in the middle of screeching up a storm about lawyers and bullshit that meant little to nothing to any of them; given the sheer amount of evidence they had to back up the abuse claims and such that would get Jinx not only put in protective custody on the civilian level, but charges of assault on military personnel given that Jinx was a registered Genin, and therefore a soldier, even if she wasn't 'active duty' in the normal sense. None of the kids where, they had special protections due to them because of who their parents are; with Naota being a Sannin and ANBU Captain, Jinx was a specially designated high value target for outlanders looking to mess with Konoha, same as Hiroyuki, Temaki, and Yuki where, so they had special status even within the ninja ranks to keep them safe. Kenta had made sure to make those laws so that they would be impossible to revoke even after his 'death', so that the kids would be safe without him around to help protect them.

In the moment he was gone, he'd flashed behind the arguing bitch, grabbed her by the back of the shirt, leaned in nice and close and whispered into her ear, "Try me, Bitch. I dare you. Call your lawyers, I'll happily have you put in jail, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it." The instant he'd spoken the last syllable of the thread he was winging her bodily clear over the fence edging the compound; a solid hundred meter throw, which had her landing in the creek meandering it's way peacefully along it's path. The water level was low, too, so she landed clear in the dirty much of the banks with a sickly smack and a noise akin to sucking as the mud tried to encase her in it's sticky embrace. Much better. The air didn't stink of bitch anymore.

He flashed back to them, smirking at the sounds of general approval from the various family members that had been watching the altercation take place. Calls of 'good!' where especially strong from the Uchiha, they'd hated the woman more than the Inuzuka had, so seeing her put in her place was highly appreciated, even more so because everyone knew that it was long in coming and there was nothing anyone could do about it. "Remember too, you're always free to crash with me. You know the girls love having you spend the night."

WC: 572

Last edited by Kenta Inuzuka on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuuto Inuzuka

D-rank
Yuuto sat up with a snort. He was in bed, his blanket still over his legs, Yuki curled up at his feet. The little dog breathed slowly, clearly still asleep. Rubbing at his eyes, he yawned, stretching out his arms. Blinking back the bleariness from his eyes, he glanced toward the window.

Light was streaming in. Wait...

He leaped out of bed, sending Yuki flipping off the bed. The dog yelped as he plowed face first into the ground, before turning to bark at Yuuto grumpily. "Dammit, sorry Yuki... We overslept! We have that get together!" Yuki cocked his head to the side, apparently confused.

"You remember? The... the thing... With cousin Inuzuka Kenta..."
Yuki barked, sitting down on the floor, and yawning. Yuuto meanwhile pulled on his clothes quickly.

"We... we're here!" Yuuto panted, raising his hands above his head victoriously as he plowed through the door to the reunion. Yuki was perched atop his head as per usual, barking his agreement to Yuuto's statement. Yuuto then flopped forward onto his face.

WC 175

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
So, this is dead too ;-;

-EXIT-

Final WC: 2069

2069/1550 A3-S0 Per

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.