You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secret Supply Line[C Rank Mission] Empty Secret Supply Line[C Rank Mission] Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Mission Details:

Genbu awaited his next assignment, a bit more cool headed then his first assignment. He hoped it would be a bit more interesting than his last, although his last assignment certainly was a unique experience. Genbu waited patiently for his name to be called for his mission. “Genbu!” a man yelled out in the office. “This is your mission. This stone must be placed on the eastern most border to mark safe passage into Kiri. Understood?” the man said in a serious tone as he handed Genbu a Kiri sigil stone. Genbu responded with a simple solem, “Yes”. As he packed the stone in his pocket, he set off out of the administration building without a word. As he walked towards the main gate, he double checked as his gear to ensure he was ready to go. He examined his trusted butterfly sword, Hebi, ensuring its blade was properly sharpened. After verifying his gear, he approached the gate and waved goodbye to the guard standing at his post, ever vigilant. It was a cool day with the misty fog creeping through the village, perfect for stealth, especially for a Yuurei. Genbu knew this would provide him excellent cover for his mission, and potentially give him an advantage should he face some unintended resistance on his quest. He set off towards the east, ready to complete his mission and lay the beacon for those wishing to enter Kiri safely.

Genbu, quite bored during his journey, began to ponder what he would do if he were to run into some enemies on his mission. “I will not show them mercy,” Genbu thought to himself, “I will make them regret attacking a ghost”. Genbu laughed to himself, hoping he wouldn’t have to find himself in that situation. About an hour into his journey, he had an uneasy feeling. He wasn’t quite sure as to why, but something didn’t seem right. He quickened his pace, hoping to reach his destination a bit quicker and unscathed. At that moment, a shuriken flex past him, landing dangerously close to his feet. A voice rung out from within the trees, “Give us everything you have or we are going to hurt you!” Unphased, Genbu replied “Show yourself and Ill give you what you wish…” Two young boys appeared from the cover of the tree line, each holding a kunai in their hand, no headbands in sight. One boy stood 5m in front of Genbu, while the other stood 5m at his flank. Genbu stood solemn and stoic between the boys, weighing his options. “One last chance, give us everything you have, or we WILL hurt you!” the boy at his flank exclaimed. “Ok…” Genbu said with a sigh.

WC:454
CP: 110/110
Equipped Weapon: Hebi

Last edited by Genbu on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Secret Supply Line[C Rank Mission] Empty Re: Secret Supply Line[C Rank Mission] Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Genbu dashed forward in a blur of speed, positioning himself behind the boy in front of him. The boy remained fixated on his afterimage, unaware of the devastation he was about to experience.  Genbu swiftly pulled out Hebi and in 2 quick strikes slashed both of the boy’s Achilles tendons and the tendons in the back of his knees. The boy fell to the floor limp, unable to stand, before he could understand what had happened to him. As he lay on the floor the boy cried out to his friend “Help me!” The second boy dashed forward towards Genbu with rage in his eyes, kunai in hand. When the boy reached Genbu, he lunged forward recklessly leaving his lower body exposed. No longer concerned about his friend attacking from his blind side, Genbu easily ducked below the attack and charged at the boy. With his lowered center of gravity, Genbu flowed doton chakra into his body giving him the leverage he would need to spear the boy into the ground. He grabbed both the boy’s legs behind his knees, drove his shoulder into the boy’s abdomen lifting him up, and driving him back down into the ground below. The shock from the tackle left the boy stunned long enough for Genbu to place Hebi at the boy’s throat. “Let this be a lesson to you and your friend, never attack unless you know you can kill.” Genbu said emotionless. “Your friend won’t be able to walk for some time, I suggest you help him home…” Genbu stood up and stood over the boy. “Go…” Genbu spoke calmly. He watched as the boy stood up and rushed to his friend, trembling and tripping over himself in fear. Genbu left the two boys to their own devices, confident they would be no more trouble on his quest. He continued on his path towards the spot where he had to leave the sigil stone.

As he approached the marked spot, he surveyed the area to ensure it was safe to place the stone down. He placed the stone down on the spot, and immediately turned to head back to the city to report his mission as a success. As he walked back, he passed the spot where the boys had attacked him. Genbu noticed a trail of blood where there first boy stood, leading back into the woods. “I wonder if they made it back to doctor,” Genbu thought to himself. At that moment, he heard a voice speak from the woods “You’re the one who hurt my friends. You will pay for that…” A boy emerged from the woods, a different boy from the first two. He was significantly more certain of himself than the first two. “Your friends attacked me first…” Genbu said solemnly. “I don’t care, you hurt my friends, you gotta pay for that,” the boy replied. The boy dashed forward at Genbu attempting to punch him. The boy was fast, but Genbu was quicker. Genbu easily countered the punch with a kick to the boy’s diaphragm. The boy slunk backwards, clearly winded from the kick. He stood back up and attempted to swing at Genbu once more, this time much more ferocious than the last. The punch caught Genbu slightly off guard as he was only able to block the attack rather than dodge it. Genbu was impressed by the boy’s fight, but he had a mission to complete. Genbu unleashed a barrage of punches at the boy’s solar plexus each striking their target. Genbu watched as the boy, clearly injured, attempted to continue fighting. “Go back with your friends. If you continue to fight you’ll regret it,” Genbu cautioned the boy. The boy ignored his warning and threw yet another punch at Genbu. Genbu quickly dodge the punch and elbowed the boy in the back of the head, knocking him unconscious. Genbu felt bad about knocking the boy out. “I did warn him….” Genbu thought to himself. He lifted the boy up and placed him behind a tree, out of sight and safe, at least for the time being.

Genbu continued back down the path back to the city, this time moving a significantly faster pace. The boys had made this mission take significantly longer than he had planned. As he reached the administration building he let out of sigh of relief. He had completed his mission successfully, gaining valuable combat experience.

~Exit Thread~

WC: 747
TWC: 1201
CP: 85/110
Equipped Weapon: Hebi

Jutsu:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.