You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naruto RP Wikia Empty Naruto RP Wikia Sun May 29, 2016 5:43 pm

EliJenkin

D-rank
Me and a friend, with a bit of help from others here and there, have made a Naruto RP Wikia. It's got regular RP as well as a fleshed-out combat system. You're able to level up, PVP, RP, go on squad missions, and more. If you'd like to check it out, go here:http://naruto-roleplaying.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Role-Playing_Wikia and if you'd like to contact me or my friend, simply go to the help tab, hover over Admins, and click on either EliJenkin or ArchAngel_99.

Thank you for your time, we hope to see you there.

EDIT: We are planning to launch at Midnight, July 1st. There will be a special booster event from Mindight, July 1st, to Midnight July 3rd. Event details:

• All shop prices are HALVED and restock limits are DOUBLED
  • Combat EXP is DOUBLED
  • Start off with an additional 4,000 Ryo on top of the normal 1,000 Ryo

We would very much appreciate if you would at least stop by and check us out. Follow the link above and then either post a character on the Character Creation Guidelines or join the chat so everyone can get to know one another. I will be there almost all day tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask, or you can always just look around for guidelines/rules.

Thank you for your time.

2Naruto RP Wikia Empty Re: Naruto RP Wikia Tue May 31, 2016 7:35 pm

EliJenkin

D-rank
Bump

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.