You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri May 27, 2016 1:38 am

Daremo

S-rank
Took a Briggs Myer personality test. This my result. . .

INFP 'The Mediator' 

Spoiler:

And. . .

So True:

So. . 

What about you? Take the test -> Here.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
INTP PERSONALITY (“THE LOGICIAN”)

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
I'm an INTP which is referred to as the Logician ^_^
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
ENTP-T FTW! (The Debater)

The ENTP personality type is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. An odd juxtaposition arises with ENTPs, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they don't actually believe in, stepping into another's shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.

Sounds about right?

Spoiler:

5What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri May 27, 2016 11:29 am

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The campaigner

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

That's pretty much me

Spoiler:

Jet

Jet

D-rank
The Mediator

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

There is no other possibility

Spoiler:

Every day of my life:

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
INFP PERSONALITY (“THE MEDIATOR”)

INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Yep.

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
I got Campaigner, which I can see.

Souji

Souji

D-rank
I got the INTP https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

10What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Utano

Utano

D-rank
INFJ :)

11What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
ISTP Personality (“The Virtuoso”)

ISTPs love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, ISTPs find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before.

12What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
ENTJ PERSONALITY (“THE COMMANDER”)

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

ENTJ:

13What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Daremo

S-rank
Almost a year ago, I was this.

Nanashi wrote:INFP 'The Mediator' 

Spoiler:

And. . .

So True:

Now, I'm. . .

INFJ - The Advocate

The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Yep:

14What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Yamada Kegare

Yamada Kegare

D-rank
ENTP -A/-T : The Debater

Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of ’crack-pot’ than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.

like it xD

15What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
ENFP!!!!

THIS!:

AND THIS!:

AND ALSO THIS!:

Do you understand the glitter now???!!

16What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I'm both ESFP and ESFJ :^)

17What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Empty Re: What's wrong with us(Personality Test) Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:50 pm

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
ESFP, "The Entertainer"

If anyone is to be found spontaneously breaking into song and dance, it is the Entertainer personality type. Entertainers get caught up in the excitement of the moment, and want everyone else to feel that way, too. No other personality type is as generous with their time and energy as Entertainers when it comes to encouraging others, and no other personality type does it with such irresistible style.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.