You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Here (NK/Shirayuri) Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Ao Yakushi

Ao Yakushi

D-rank
Ryu needed sometime away from the village, away from the noise, just some time to relax for a moment and reflect on the past couple of days that have been just so important for him. That was, in fact, the main reason as to why he came to this well that only few people knew the existence of. He usually just went there to chill and take a break, to do strictly nothing more than enjoy the cold wind caressing his cheeks, the low temperature invading his Ice resistant body. And that was exactly what he wanted to do at this point in time; forget of all the stress he was supposed to evacuate and just lie down on one of the hills there were, breathe air, keep living, maybe even taking a nap in the wilderness of the Land of Water. Although the area close to the well was relatively well-known (for a place that was supposed to be forgotten), but there was still an area that few people tried to explore, and that was in this area that Ryu liked to take a break and chill. It was, in fact, the main reason as to why he chose to go there; no one would be here to disturb him in his sleep and the only noise he would hear would be his breathing, and maybe the echoes of people that were kilometers away. That's kind of why he hated being so sensitive noise as well, it was too hard to focus on doing nothing.

He'd already been there for what has been approximately five minutes, five short minutes where he got closer every second to a good nap that would only do good to his mental and physical health. But he could not sleep or relax properly; the amount of stress he had to relieve was just way too great. Between the next mission he was to be assigned, or the fact that he needed desperately a sensei for the week his father was away from Kirigakure. Suddenly, fortunately stopped in his train of thought, Ryu heard a crackling noise. He awakened his chakra sensing technique that he learned at the academy, and only saw one chakra. It was not a hostile chakra, though it was unknown, and it did not look like a enemy. Still lying down, he said coldly to whichever person was there; "You're quite clever. I've never seen anyone other than me here."

WC: 409

2Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Shirayuri

Shirayuri

D-rank
Shirayuri occasionally came to the Forgotten Well to pray. The area had religious significance for the Church of Latter Day Rising Mist. It was said that according to the Book of Hope, this well was a place where many where martyred during the Great Tragedy. The holy text spoke of many who were hung from the rope of the well or butchered at its feet for their belief in the tenets of the Church. It was a sad time and since the Time of Arraignment was near and so she sought the solace of the Forgotten Well. She planned on quietly meditating there when someone else came into view. He was a young man and he complimented on her for being clever while stating that he's never seen anyone else here. Few of the faithful came to this particular site as there were many more shrines and areas dedicated for prayer but Shirayuri liked to be alone. The raven haired girl merely replied:

"Thank you. I come here to pray sometimes. What brings you here?"

3Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:11 pm

Ao Yakushi

Ao Yakushi

D-rank
He finally turned his head after this many seconds (only a dozen indeed, but it was still a dozen too many) to finally address this feminine voice via a face to face conversation. He examined her from head to toes, noticing a Kirigakure headband on the forehead of the young little lady, while saluting her for her answer. At least that was one person who did not think of him as a weirdo straight away. Nevertheless; Ryu replied to her own reply as well, smiling at the same time. He liked to smile while talking, it showed that there was still some clarity and purity in his heart.

Oh me? Nothing in particular really, I just came here to relax. I often come here when I need to take a break, so...

He realized that he was going to expand too much on his answer so he stopped briefly, still looking at the girl and expecting some kind of comment to add on to this conversation anytime soon. In the meantime, he still thought. Pray here? So there was truly still religious people out there who actually gave a damn about religion, or was she just here because of her going through tough times? Whatever, none of his business, at least not for now.

WC: 214 (623)

4Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Shirayuri

Shirayuri

D-rank
Shirayuri walked over the well and cut her hand with a small knife. She allowed a single drop of blood to fall down the well before whispering something to herself. It was a common ritual meant to signify solidarity with the deceased and to demonstrate that the blood of the faithful was precious whether it be a single drop or all of it. Shirayuri took out a handkerchief to stem the flow of blood and contemplated what forces brought the two together on this day. He stated that he came here to relax and wasn't here for any particular reason. Shirayuri nodded and said nothing else as she was in a particular solemn mood and asking too many questions wasn't something she enjoyed doing. She knelt facing the well and began to silently pray.

5Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:27 am

Ao Yakushi

Ao Yakushi

D-rank
As he was lying down, he looked at the girl's movements, her feet calmly transporting her body all the way to the well, where she made a cut on her hand. Before Ryu started thinking about why she would mutilate herself, he noticed she then let some blood fall in to the well, as she clapped her hands and lifted her head up, murmuring something that was hard to discern for Ryu. He raised his head up and put some more effort into moving his butt a little bit more in order to be in a more comfortable position, pretty much a sitting one. Was she a Jashinist or something like that? He knew many religions but of all that he knew, the only one that implied a blood sacrifice was Jashinism; and no matter how cool it was to be immortal, it did sound kind of creepy. He started speaking to her, in order to get back her attention, hoping she was done praying or doing whatever she was doing.

What is your background? And by background, I mean religion. I never heard of a religion where people sacrifice blood as a prayer, except Jashinism. But that would make you immortal, so I doubt you support Jashin...

Again, he was expanding too much on the details, he was doing something that was not needed. The young boy was not following any religion for his sake, in fact he didn't really believe in anything, putted that way. Nevertheless, he still did have respect for everyone, no matter what their background may be, and he was quite thirsty for knowledge as well; knowing the background of this lady would help him expand onto that, so damn, why not?

WC: 287 (910)

6Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Shirayuri

Shirayuri

D-rank
Shirayuri was incensed that this young man could even insinuate that there was even the slightest possibility that she was an Jashinisht. The Church of Latter Day Rising Mist was a holy institution that was driven by its purpose to eliminate trauma from the mind of man and preserve life so that humanity may lift itself into the Heavens where it belonged. They were opposed by the Adversary who wished for nothing more but the stagnation and eventual annhiliation of mankind. The Adversary went by many names including that of Jashin. The Church referred to those poisoned by the Adversary as wogs. They had either unwittingly or unwillingly thrown their lot in with an evil God and as such the Church bid that its members defend themselves against wogs at every opportunity. Shirayuri stood and turn around after she had finished praying and answered his question.

"No I am not a Jashinist. I am an Audtior Priestess of the Church of Latter Day Rising Mist. Many years ago, the early followers of the Church were martyred here. I shed blood and pray in remembrance of their sacrifice. Its a symbolic gesture of gratitude."

7Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Ao Yakushi

Ao Yakushi

D-rank
He did not really pay a lot of attention to what the woman was saying really. She talked about a religion with a name that seemed rather complicated; way too complicated for the mind of the little boy who had a memory only for things that could be useful for his sake. And to remember such a long, complicated name, was quite useless in this case. After all, why in bloody hell would he need to know what the Church of Latter Day Missing Mist was? It was not like if it was really going to be any useful to him, so he just thought "whatever" and stopped listening to her, thought still looking at her like if he was really paying attention. He turned back his head and laid his back on the cold, wet grass, smiling for a moment.

"So you're a spiritual person as well then right? And you must be a shinobi of the Hidden Mist if I am not mistaken, correct?"

WC: 166 (1076)

8Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Mon May 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Shirayuri

Shirayuri

D-rank
Shirayuri had a keen understanding of others thoughts and feelings. Not only had she read multiple books on the subjects but she was also a trained Auditor which meant it was her responsibility to surmise and remove mental trauma. To that end, Shirayuri had become quite adept at analyzing individual behavior and right now it seemed that Ryu was largely apathetic towards her religous allegiances. The fact annoyed her but she said nothing and continued her explanation. He asked if she was indeed a shinobi and also a spiritual person. Shirayuri was not sure exactly what this boy was getting at but she guessed he might be wondering why a member of the military would be so devout in their beliefs.

"Correct on both accounts"

9Here (NK/Shirayuri) Empty Re: Here (NK/Shirayuri) Wed May 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Ao Yakushi

Ao Yakushi

D-rank
Hm, he thought. Well, at least now he knew she would not really cause him any harm even if she could. Actually, it was a really big "if"; Ryu often underestimated his opponents, and that was a huge mistake of his. Nevertheless, that girl was not an opponent so he did not have to think anything especially good or bad about her. He didn't really have any interest in her so there wasn't really any point in talking or making a long conversation. He sighed for a moment, and stood up. It has been almost thirty minutes and he felt like this was enough rest for today. Rest was for the weak, he thought for himself; it was good every once in a while, but not every time. As he stood, he started walking away, whistling a tune only he knew for himself.

"I see, well I hope we get to meet sooner then...hum...?

He made a small hesitating noise to indicate her that he did not know her name. If she had at least a bit of social skills or guessing techniques she would know what was his ambiguous question about. She seemed to not really answer, and her attitude kind of annoyed him (but just slightly, she was not especially annoying like some people), which made him sigh and go back, walk away from the anonymous woman he had just spoken to.

WC: 235 (1311)
[Exit]
SPE: D-1 > D-3 (125 Ryo, 850 words)
REA: D-2 > D-3 (75 Ryo, 450 words)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.