You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:17 pm

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Iron Falls

Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  F8GmTCi

Contract signed before Joining

I, (Insert name here), Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.

Sign here

Membership is Open!

~Audrey Sakiyura~

~Bau Eitilt~

~Nara Ryouichi~

~Han, Kurai~

~Sukoshi Kemono~

~Kazui Kessho~

~Shun Gō~

Simply copy and paste the above contract filling in the name and signature in a new post.  Members will be updated regularly. Non Rounin can join with permission from their country and must still obtain travel permissions from said country.

Chapter house head list

Iwa - Nara Ryouichi

Konoha - Bau Eitilt

Kiri - Unclaimed

Each chapter has a house head. This position is competitive. If challenged you enter into a no kill combat thread. Winner takes all. Can only be the head of one house at a time and if you are inactive as house head for a month your position becomes open upon request. This will be regularly updated here. If you are challenged post the combat thread here. If the position is open P.M. me and we will discuss the possibility of raising you to the position.

Locations!

Three locations are up and coming and will be linked here when they are completed. The three nations that have agreed to this are Iwa, Kiri, and Konoha. If this changes this will be updated.

Iwagakure
http://www.narutosaga.com/t18765-iwagakure-chapter-house

Kirigakure
http://www.narutosaga.com/t18787-kirigakure-chapter-house#155397

Konohagakure
http://www.narutosaga.com/t18766-konohagakure-chapter-house#155298

Company Jacket:

Last edited by Sero on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:02 am; edited 6 times in total

2Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:19 am

Yuuma Amano

Yuuma Amano

D-rank
I, Audrey Sakiyura, Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.
Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Ff77a9653d0b4986be0701b587e2cfdd
(AUDREY) 

3Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:38 am

Bau

Bau

D-rank
I, Eitilt Bau, Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.

Bau Eitilt

4Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 am

Ryouichi

Ryouichi

D-rank
I, Nara Ryouichi, Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.

Nara Ryouichi

5Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:21 am

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
I, Han Kurai, Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.

Han, Kurai

6Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:25 am

Sukoshi Kemono

Sukoshi Kemono

D-rank
I, Sukoshi Kemono, Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.

Sukoshi Kemono

7Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Thu May 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Kazui

Kazui

D-rank
I, Kazui Kessho, Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.

Kessho, Kazui

8Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Gō

D-rank
I, Shun Gō, Do swear to serve in the interests of the company known as Iron Falls. I will not act against its interests in any way. Upon entering any country housing an Iron Falls division house I will not act in any way that may harm that country. I understand Iron Falls is a neutral company with any nation allowing it to act on its soil and will not act in the interests of any other nation or person that seeks to harm any nation the company resides in. I also accept that my deeds will be made public knowledge and my file will be made readily available to the Kage of each nation I work in and regularly updated. If I break any of these rules I also accept that I will be removed from the membership roster of the organization and subject to the laws of the nation I acted against in so far as being hunted by the organization.

Shun Gō

9Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation)  Empty Re: Iron Falls (Mercenary Corporation) Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:03 am

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Updated! Enjoy.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.