You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin was starving he was so hungry he had no where else to turn to or go so he went to the dragons tongue to get some delicious lovable curry, He loved it here the owners all knew him and knew exactly what he wanted. As he walked in he took a seat in his usual spot and everyone looked up and shouted at him. "Ah, Austin welcome back my dear friend. Came for the usual perhaps?" Austin smirked and nodded his head up and down really fast as to give off a impression that he was starving. Something was weird though..As if he wasn't alone.

2Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:08 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
The Dragon's Tongue is said to be one of the most famous curry house in the Shinobi world. In such a place, Shouri was eating a crocodile soup and chicken curry, his usual request at the restaurant. He is focused reading a little book about puppetry that he was holding with his right hand while the opposite one was holding a small bowl of miso soup. "Hm, this soup is spicy, but I liked it." His unnatural feminine voice is a feature. Everyone knows that he is 17, but they say he still has the voice of a little kid. Even being a 17 teenager, his appearance and voice as juvenile like those of a young girl. Well, that was the result of a particular accident, but since then, nobody had the balls to say something about that unfortunate happening. And then, a sudden sound of wood cracking was heard. "Huh, something happened-" His voice stopped at the same moment he saw a young male just like himself sitting at the same table. The enjoyable voice of everyone was echoing in the same tone, welcoming the foe in the establishment. He was starving, as it seems since he nodded in a quick succession. Like, Shouri didn't have the time to notice that he did it twice, but still. In the same moment, the young male with brown hair saw him sitting in his usual spot as well. "Sorry?" He asked in the most nicely way he could, thinking that he would bore that person. Borderline was incredible, individuals with this kind of disorder will act in the most respectable way possible to avoid problematic situations with others. Shouri, as a person affected with the disease, showed such a symptom quite frequently. Shouri was still waiting for an answer coming from him since he didn't want to make him nervous at him because of a typical situation. He was wearing a black gothic lolita attire, with black stockings and all of that frilly stuff. That was not the type of clothing for a male, but he is a crossdresser. 

He liked these clothes, even if they didn't fit his gender.

END Training
360 W.C.

Last edited by Shouri on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:02 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin was quickly done with his meal as he ordered another plate. He glared at the person that was sitting next to him. They had the facial features of a girl and was even wearing girls clothes, Austins first impression was of course that they were a female. So of course as a Male he started flirting with them. "Whats up pretty lady, Want me to pay for your meal?" He would ask smirking a wide demonic grin. As he second helping of food appeared he slurped it down in a nano second finally turning to the person to see what they were wearing looking them over. The person was wearing a black goth emo looking dress and black stockings. Austin was busy eating when he heard the person say Sorry. "Sorry? Why are you sorry, Theirs nothing to be sorry about." He would say turning right back to his meal.

4Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
That boy just started to flirt around with him, without knowing that he was a male. It was a pretty good opportunity for him; he could just seduce Austin if he wanted to. But, someone said about his true identity, further shattering his remaining hopes of getting a boyfriend for himself. "Yo, Austin! He is a male, you fine with it?" His face turned red like his most hidden secret was revealed. Shouri lowered his head, hiding his face as well, in fear that something will happen to him. "They said it, dammit..." Shouri was a trap, and all the civilians from the village knew it. Austin seemed to be another type of native, not the civilians that are always around the city working and helping their family. His first opportunity arose, and his hope had broken to the last piece by the person who said it. "Dammit, my dreams..."

END Training.
150 W.C.

5Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:53 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austins expression suddenly changed...His face went black...As if there was no life in him at all..The person he was flirting with...was a male...and they only tell him about it now..Austin would lick his lips as this remark and quickly stand up knocking the bowl onto the floor of the diner. Everyone in the diners face would suddenly change as well as if they knew what was about to happen and they all stared at the person who called the one Austin was flirting with a male..Austin turned to face the person and his eyes were black...Pitch black as if his soul was sucked out of his body, Austin walked to the person dead lifted him off the floor with one hand and dragged him outside. The person would yell his lungs off the entire way outside before you could no longer hear his voice. Austin would walk back in with blood on his clothes and blood all around his mouth area as he licked his mouth showing his teeth. "Drip Drop..The Blood wont stop." Said Austin in a nursery rhyme type of voice. He would sit down back on his seat and begin eating once more, Damn he was hungry. Austin slowly turned his head back to the person that was now a male. "Whats your name...And is it true your a guy." Said Austin licking his lips once more.

6Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:42 am

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
"YOU KILLED SOMEONE!?" He screamed. Shouri was not scared; he was angry about having a killer right in front of him. He didn't care about the victim since his survival instinct is even stronger than his sympathy. Both of his hands clashed in the table, causing all of the food to fall on the floor. "First, you flirt with me, and then when someone says I'm a boy, you had to kill him in the freaking spot!? I am gay, flirt with me whatever you want, dammit." He said it from the inside, as his mood changed for the better. Just after some time, he calmed down for a bit and realized what he had said after witnessing such a scene. "Sorry! I said something horrible for you! Sorry, I will do anything!" He prostrated in front of the boy, claiming for forgiveness. Shouri could do anything, even follow his orders not to be reprised by anything. His behavior was like that, a broken wall between emotion and control. It was like a dam, flowing an aggressive wave towards a calm river.  For example, offending someone and by later, claiming forgiveness after doing his act. The worst part? He knew what he was doing. Everyone in the restaurant decided to run, scared of what would happen inside that place. "Please, forgive me! I will give you anything, or even follow your orders without complaining! Pretty please, sir!" His voice was clearly desperate for forgiveness.

END Training.
246 W.C.

7Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin would glare at the person as they were throwing a hissy fit, All because he murdered someone, Well it was obvious this person had no idea who he was. Austin would laugh at this not only was his blood lust gone but his hunger had been satisfied. This person was strange..and Austin was paying good enough attention as he heard him call himself ..gay. This is when Austin started to think, What if he could use this person, Use them as a pawn on a chess board for a real victory over other male opponents, They did look like a girl and talk like a girl after all. However Austin did notice a headband on the person, So they were obviously a ninja...What sort of ninja though he wondered. Austin would smirk at this noticing they were right back to saying sorry. "Stop saying sorry, God you have so much to learn..Be aggressive...Strike fear into your enemy's heart. Come..Follow me show me what you can do as you might be a valuable partner to me." He would say still looking at this person, Of course he would have to see what they could do and he led them outside the building to the training grounds. Of course Austin had no idea what he was getting himself into, Which made him 5x more excited.

8Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
"Strike fear on other people...?" Such words spoken by that person stoned Shouri. He didn't feel empathy for nobody, his only and single motivation was to become a girl; nothing else mattered to him. But, strike fear on others was not his thing. He was not that cocky; he was brilliant for his age. Austin's words didn't give him any motivation, only showed that the world was indeed malevolent. He accepted the offer, thinking that Austin would kill him if he rejected his proposal. He only changed his mood for one reason; he was scared of being killed. Shouri was quite afraid of dying before his dream could realize itself, and since that person showed to be pretty insane for reasonable standards, he decided to follow him, to not lose his life to such a pile of garbage like him. "I will follow you. You can flirt with me whatever you want, just don't be an asshole, understood?" He said with an aggressive tone towards Austin. Shouri decided to leave the restaurant and walked towards the entrance, where he was waiting for Austin. At that moment, his mood started to change again, and he was calmer than before. "Let's go." He said with his feminine, cute sounding voice. And then, he walked to the training grounds. After a while, both were in the training grounds.

END Training.
230 W.C.

Last edited by Shouri on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
It was bright out, The sun was gleaming brighter then before. It was the perfect day to do some training. Austin would look back to make Shouri was following them as they finally entered the training grounds, Austin would smirk as he took Shouri to a open area with nothing around them. The area was 200 meters wide of nothing but clear open space so it was perfect for a spar. Austin would glare at Shouri before uttering the words anyone would hate to hear. "Me and you...Are fighting, By the way my name is Austin...Of the Jashin clan..I'm immortal, Oh and Uh..Try not to bleed." Austin would smirk at this as he got into a stance and he took out a kunai he would use as a knife, He would hope this person would say his name and not bleed so Austin wouldn't have to hurt him to bad..Or hurt him at all for that matter. He was overconfident which was a huge weakness for Austin but he was strong..Real strong..And he was ready to prove this person how strong he really was..And to see their power.

(930 Words Overall)

10Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
"Don't talk while fighting, this is the worst strategy that a shinobi can think. Also, mine is Shouri Watanabe, let's fight." Shouri created one chakra thread with his right hand and used them to drag a kunai out of his kunai pocket. The hue of his chakra threads was strong yellow, resembling his lightning nature. Then, he moved his right hand horizontally in hopes of attacking him with it. He was taking advantage of his cockiness to attack, thinking that he would just talk instead of fighting him. But Shouri was being cocky just like him; he thought of himself as invincible, as someone that can't be defeated. Shouri started to run towards him and moved his left hand inside a hidden pocket located on his right leg. There, he took two shurikens and locked them with a single chakra thread, thinking about using them in a surprise attack. But, he decided to use the kunai he was with. "Take that!" With the kunai being thrown against him, Shouri moved them to the sides in a way that they couldn't hit Austin. The chakra threads on his right hand disappeared since he didn't have utility for them anymore. That was the perfect opportunity for him to do his surprise attack, and he did it. While running towards him, he moved his left hand forward and threw his shurikens at him when he was next to his body. "A surprise attack, take it nicely." In order to avoid the possibility of being attacked, Shouri prepared his trap. With his right hand, he grabbed his poncho and threw it away, but actually, he was preparing his Substitution Technique as he infused the piece of cloth with some of his chakra. He was just waiting for the perfect chance to be substituted since he was with another trap in mind. "Let's see what you'll do."

END Training.
319 W.C.

140/150 Chakra Used:
Weapons Used:

Last edited by Shouri on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:59 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin would laugh as this person actually did want to fight, Their anger was getting the best of them..This was perfect. Austins eyes would widen as if he was impressed when he seen chakra threads appear out of Shouris fingers.."I've always wanted to fight a puppet user, NOW SHOW ME YOUR PUPPETS!" He would yell at the top of lungs getting excited that he might be fighting a puppet, It was going to be perfect for him to destroy it into tiny pieces. However this person instead of a puppet...was taking out a kunai to maybe attack him with it? Austins eyes widened once more as the person said their name and threw the kunai at Austin but ended up throwing it away..Austin was disappointed he wanted to get hit..He needed to show this person his power. Austin noticed Shouri would throw two shuriken at him, Austin stood there and let himself get hit...both shuriken would strike him in his chest. Austin slowly looked down and seen blood..This was the worst mistake of Shouris life. "BLOOD YOU MADE ME BLEED, ITS YOUR TURN NOW! BLEED FOR ME BLEED FOR ME!" He would yell as he would lick up his own blood and ingest it. Austins eyes were blood red and he would throw a kunai at the poncho as he would quickly do a handseal and go beneath the ground. Austin would then run at Shouri to drag him under the ground.

Jutsu:

(Chakra: 130)

12Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
"He entered the ground. This is Earth Release?" Shouri witnessed that he was entering the ground itself with some type of Earth Release. As he licked the blood that was coming from his own body, he grabbed a kunai and was ready to enter the ground. Shouri stood in the same place, waiting for the perfect chance to use his trap. He was being dragged to the ground, but Shouri activated his hidden trap; his body is substituted by the poncho cloth he threw away. "I'm using academy techniques to fight with you, and you are using your chakra nature. Your strategic sense is fucked up." Shouri appeared in the same spot his poncho was, holding a shuriken with his right hand. A single chakra thread was being attached to the shuriken he was holding as he moved towards him. He was coating the shuriken attached to the threads with his own chakra, reinforcing the weapon with it. "Stop dancing around. I will never fall in love with you if you keep fighting with such a bad strategy." He mocked Austin, even if he said all of that bullshit about blood and Jashin. He didn't care less about a deity he never heard about, only Austin seemed interesting. Not because of his fighting methods, but because of his appearance. Shouri threw the shuriken on his right hand against Austin, using the chakra threads to maneuver it. He maneuvered the shuriken against the joints of his knee, trying to take him down to the ground. "That is good, right? Jashin might be fucking pleased." He still mocked Austin's faith, treating it like horse shit. He still stood on his position, waiting for him to continue fighting. "Come on, dammit! You are not a member of the Immortal Jashin Clan that you are so proud about? Let's continue fighting, you idiot!"

END Training.
313 W.C.

125/150 Chakra Used:
Weapon Used:

Last edited by Shouri on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austin would laugh as he seen the Poncho appear out of no where....Substitution. Austin would continue to laugh as he heard Shouri say he was only using academy jutsu and how it was not fair for him to be using his chakra nature. "Shut up...Be happy im not using any of my Jashin Jutsu." Austin would say this because he did not want to, It was because he couldn't he had the basics all figured out but Austins chakra was still to low in order for him to do any of his clans techniques. He would then notice Shouri re appearing with a shuriken in his right hand and would throw it at Austins knee. Austin would listen to Shouri as he was mocking his clan...He was mocking his religion, Austin was not having it! As the shuriken would charge at Austin he would side step to the right and run full speed at Shouri, During this Austin would be kicking up sand as he ran and when he got close to Shouri he would throw a kunai hilt first at his foot to kick it up at Shouris neck, while doing this Austin would throw huge right hook aimed for Shouris right cheek.

14Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
Shouri was naive, he annoyed a religious maniac and he started to say about his beloved god again. "Jashin? Never heard about him." Austin changed somehow and avoided the attack of the shuriken. He started to run at a frantic speed, causing the sand around him to rise. Shouri tried to avoid his possible attack, but he was already in front of him. Austin dragged a kunai and threw it to his foot, just to kick it towards Shouri's neck. But, it seems that the kunai was a distraction, as Austin was next to punch him out. Shouri created two chakra threads and moved the kunai with them, he merely brought the kunai to his right cheek with his threads in the moment Austin was preparing his blow, trying to use to attack his knuckles with the blade. But even with the kunai blocking part of the punch, Shouri was thrown backward with the impact. Blood came out of his lips and his body was next to fall to the ground. "Ugh!" Shouri comes to his senses and sustained himself from falling with both of his legs, and he stood still. "You really used your brain instead of your brawls, huh? You will make me fall for you, dammit!" Shouri smiled, showing that he was getting warmed up about fighting Austin. He showed to be dumb at a first glance, but just after being insulted, he showed a sudden strategy. He decided to move the kunai that was being held by his chakra threads and threw it against Austin, targeting his dorsal area with it. "This is getting funny, really funny if you want to know about that! But you are still dancing around!"

END Training.
285 W.C.

120/150 Chakra Used:

Last edited by Shouri on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
Austins strategy had changed, The more Shouri pissed him off about talking his beloved Jashin God the more Austin would plan his actions out to make sure Shouri would feel the pain. Austin would laugh as Shouri was good enouth with the chakra threads to steal the shuriken off of him and use it to block his attack. As he punched the kunai his hands would start to bleed seeing that Shouri would be pushed back as well, Austin would look up to see blood drip from his mouth. "Blood....Bleed for me..Bleed for me more!" He would say as he would glare at his blood. Austin would then take out a exploding tag and place it on his kunai and throw it right in between the space of him and Shouri to make a gigantic cloud of dust and sand to appear. Austin would use this to his advantage and would charge to the outer side of the cloud to quickly charge at Shouri again this time grabbing him by his wrist to lift him up and slam him on the ground.

16Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Shouri

Shouri

D-rank
Austin succeeded in throwing Shouri's body to the ground, but he was quickly as well. Shouri pressed his left hand against his right hand and dragged him to the ground as well, using his own movement against himself. The backlash was intense, as his body fell to the ground with the help of his weight as well. He was sure that he was going to lose his fight, and prolonging it would seem useless. Austin proved to be a top-tier bratty kid. Shouri liked his appearance, but his personality was boring and annoying. Shouri used this chance to use his last trap; the kunai he threw away at him, but that was sudden evaded because of the sudden attack. His threads were still attached to the kunai his adversary used against him, meaning that he could use the weapon to hurt him as well. It was showtime, Shouri tried to use his strategy. As he dragged Austin to the ground, he was holding his right hand in hopes that he still would be immobilized. His right hand was still free, attached to the kunai with the threads. "Don't forget about that kunai I tried to use against you, dammit." Shouri, with the kunai still attached to his chakra threads, moved the weapon against his back, in an attempt to bring him down as well. Shouri didn't attempt to kill him, he did only wanted to free himself and end the fight. After his attempted attack, he ended up fainting due to the excessive use of chakra. His attack failed, and he ended up dreaming about some bullshit as nearby Medical NPC decided to rescue him from the grounds of the academy. Shouri had enough, also for his adversary. He had taken a mental note of avoiding Austin altogether since he was a psychopathic brat that only cares about a bloodthirsty god that induces its followers into a killing spree.

323 W.C.

END Training Finished:
360 + 150 + 246 = 756 (E-D).
230 + 319 + 313 + 285 + 323 = 1420 (D-D3).
Total Word Count: 2176.

115/150 Chakra Used:

[EXIT]

Last edited by Shouri on Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

17Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Empty Re: Dinner Time! [Shouri, NK, Training] Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Jashin, Austin

Jashin, Austin

D-rank
As he seen his attack had been a success but only for him to be flipped as well and see Shouri with the kunai still at his disposal. Shouri had Austin by his right hand and would use the kunai on the threads to put it in his back, Shouri however had left Austins left hand free and Austin would grab Shouris right hand away to make the Shuriken miss in the nick of time. Austin would laugh as he would stand back up quickly from being flipped on the ground to see Shouri get knocked out by losing to much chakra as a Medical ninja would come take them away. Austin was injured but not to the point of him needing a Medical Ninja of himself as the body would heal the cuts with little difficulty. He would walk back into the village and go to his apartment to rest on his bed. Austin would think of all the finer things in life such as money, power and nothing but success. Thinking about all of these things would put Austin right to sleep to only wake up to a new day.

(EXIT, 1761 Words Strength: E-D Speed: E-D)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.