You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
The sun slowly descends on the horizon coating the desert in blackness. The warm sand growing cold as it still emits heat into the night air. An old man exits a sandy hut holding a torch roaring with a mighty flame. He extends it to light the two torches outside his door before motioning behind him for someone to join him. A younger girl happily laughing and skipping exits first followed by the slender figure of Harichimo. Harichimo had spent months living with these people and the need to finally go home was outweighing his want to stay in him mind. The people of this small village had been nice to him as he had been taking care of its sick and injured. His bandage wraps covered in the blood of a few patients, he couldn't replace these wraps after using the rest of his packed rolls to treat the villagers. He grabbed his long jacket after exiting the door to the hut and looked out to the horizon as he watched the sun say its last goodbyes.

It has been way to long, but finally I feel I need to go back and make sure everything is ok. Hopefully Karumo and Oomi could finish the mission. Please whatever higher power that is up there, let them all not assume I was dead this whole time and worry my family more. And please give me mercy for whatever punishment Akria sensei may have planned when I appear out of thin air.

The young girl came skipping back this time holding the reigns of strong looking brown horse. He took the reigns and turned to talk with the elder man. Harichimo, you have done my village a fine service the past couple of months. If you would not have answered our plea who knows what might have become of us. Please take this horse as far as you need back to your village. Should take you most of the night at a brisk pace and you may reach the village gates by sunrise. We should be alright to look after ourselves for now. Go home and embrace your family and friends again. The little girl would but ahead of him and wave to Harichimo. Goodbye medicine man be careful on your way back and don't be a stranger. Harichimo would smile and hop onto the horse before waving his good bye. Thank you all for this and take care of yourselves. I may return some day and I want to be able to see you all again when that time comes.

With those final words the horse began to bolt off into the desert night in the direction of Iwagakure. He held on tight to the reigns and watched the final ray of sun become choked by the night sky and the desert became pitch black and cold.
A complete turn around from the harsh conditions of the day times. The hot burning sand being cooled and thrown into his face by the now bone chilling wind. For hours he would have to endure the ride for it would not be until the first rays of sun light peal behind the mountains until he saw his home again. The home he had left to help the many sick and hurt villagers of the desert who could not receive help from the already failing medical facilities of Suna. With no other medic nin around, he felt obligated by morals and the medics code to help them over finishing the mission. The needs of the many over those of the few. Did he make the right choice in believing Karumo had finished the mission without him or did the red tape and delays finally get to him as well. Only by returning to Iwa could all this be resolved and start anew.

Exit Thread

641/600

600/600 travel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.