You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sujin

Sujin

D-rank
Mission Info:

It was a bright and sunny morning when Sujin got to the Missions Office. There he met up with his assigned Missions Officer, Makoto Satsuma. The bearded man of thirty-five only seemed to speak in rough grunts apart from quick quips and one-liners. He handed Sujin the mission briefs with a grunt. "Two-man job."

Sujin only nodded as he read the brief. Two men from the village had gotten into some trouble over in the Village Hidden in the Rocks. however their cover had yet to be blown, there would still be the task to get them out of there. What was really interesting was how the mission entailed a more peaceful method of breaking the men out instead of just busting them out. Seeing as this time of peace was crucial for growing the village, Sujin could see why the more peaceful route was being chosen.

"So two-man job, huh?" Sujin's voice reverberated off the pages in front of him as he spoke his thoughts. "Do I get to choose or..."

Makoto made a short grunt. A glance to his face and Sujin could tell it was a negative on being able to choose his partner.  not like he ever did get a choice in the matter. Still, he had been hoping to take a mission with his pal, Toshimoto, at some point. His friend had been bragging about having way more ryo on hand because of his mission marathon run the other week where he completed nearly twenty three missions. Nearly all of them were D ranked, but you would not suspect they were below B rank the way he kept raving about how dangerous the missions had been and how persistent he was at completing the tasks. Sujin knew better, however, but the fact remained that Toshimoto had scored a bigger bankroll by doing his marathon of missions. I'll get my fair share of ryo soon enough.

"So who's number two?"

Makoto gave a pointing nod to the door behind Sujin which, as if on cue, had just begun to open. It's a good time to mention how the apartment looked. The room was a fairly small twenty feet wide by fifteen feet long. Makoto sat behind his desk in a squeaky rocking chair.  The squeak was high pitched and metallic due to the chair's metal hinges. In fact, the chair was more noisy than Makoto and seemed to be able to speak for the officer in more ways than his simple grunts ever could. Behind Makoto and his desk was a portrait of the Hokage looking stoically off to the left. The rest of the wall was a dark green wallpaper with lines of white looping lillacs. Besides the cabinets flanking Makoto on each side, there really wasn't much else to the room in the way of personality. Just very simple and straightforward just as Makoto was.

Travel WC: 491/600
Mission WC: 491/1000

Last edited by Sujin on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuuto Inuzuka

D-rank
The door crashed open at that moment, and a small dog bolted into the room. In one motion the dog leapt for Sujin's face, growling savagely. He was immediately followed by the distinctive wild maned boy that Sujin had encountered numerous times before.

He made a running jump, clearing the office and landing on the desk which Makoto sat at. Makoto quickly swatted the boy off his perch, and grumbled something about "messy-ing up the place"
Yuuto sat up from where he'd fallen, glancing toward the other person in the room.
"Wait... Sujin? I'm doing another mission with you?"

103 WC

Sujin

Sujin

D-rank
Right then, the door behind Sujin burst open. The suddenness causing him to turn to face the door, allowing the pup that had barged in to immediately leap onto his face. Having heard too many horror stories in his time, Sujin freaked out and stumbled into the side wall on his left. His hands reached up to pry off the snarling beast. Only then did he notice that Yuuto Inuzuka had entered the room.

"Ah, of course it's you two," Sujin said, holding Yuuto's pup at arms length. "Just look at the mission briefs so we can get out of here."

This mission was a bit time-sensitive. While the two men imprisoned were not really going anywhere, the Hidden Leaf wanted to make sure they were not locked up long enough for their covers to be blown. The sooner they could be freed, the better. So Sujin would wait for Yuuto to get acquainted with what the mission's details were before heading out together.

Total WC: 659
Travel WC: 600/600 TRAVEL COMPLETE
Mission WC: 659/1000

Yuuto Inuzuka

D-rank
Yuuto climbed to his feet, and scooped up the file, flicking through it. Meanwhile, Yuki had stopped growling and was now barking at Sujin as if trying to tell him something.

Soon enough Yuuto had apparently finished the briefing, and set the folder back down. "So... what are we doing?" he asked. There was an audible thud as Makoto's head hit the desk. "Yuuto, I swear..." He then sat back up, and began going over the mission with Yuuto. And Yuki kept on barking.

Finally, Yuuto appeared to have worked out what was going on. "Oh! So, we get to go to Iwa?" Makoto nodded, but swatted Yuuto's hand as he reached for the folder again. "This isn't a joke Yuuto! This is a C rank mission. It's of the utmost importance that you don't waste time, and you don't get caught out. For once, can you be serious??"

Yuuto held his hands up defensively. "I'm always serious"

268 WC

Sujin

Sujin

D-rank
It seemed Yuuto was being as clueless as ever. Makoto was getting more of a headache from this kid than Sujin had, and that was saying something. He set down the barking Yuki, not knowing what the dog was trying to communicate, while watching Yuuto go over the briefs with Makoto. It was painful to watch, but at the same time made Sujin realize he'd grown over the last few months. Ever since taking on more missions, he had gotten more willing to do them, if at least for the money.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure things go smoothly," Sujin said as he headed out the door. Makoto would only shook his head as the boys would walk out of the office. He would probably be questioning the Hokage's decisions after seeing these two go off on an important mission like this one all by themselves.

Once outside the Missions Office Building, Sujin would ask Yuuto, "So, tell me. You have all your gear on you or should I give you twenty minutes to get ready and meet back up at the Western gate?"

The journey would be a long one, and he wanted to make sure his partner was ready for such a trip. As for Sujin, his father had given him the heads up that a big, travelling mission was most likely going to be handed to him. In his hopefulness that it was true, he had already packed a bag for the mission and left it just outside the Missions building. Spotting it now, he would pick it up while awaiting a response from his mission partner.

Does the dog get his own bag, too, or am I overthinking what a ninken is?

Total WC: 949
Travel WC: 600/600
Mission WC: 949/1000

Yuuto Inuzuka

D-rank
Yuki promptly returned to Yuuto's feet, looking up at the boy barking away. Yuuto glanced down at Yuki, his brow furrowed. "No... No, I doubt it." He answered, before squatting down to ruffle the little dog's fur. He was grinning away, seemingly unperturbed by the potentially dangerous mission they were about to depart on. "Besides! We have Shadow Boy, we'll be fine!"

Yuki barked again, before falling silent. He looked between the two boys, before yawning. Yuuto didn't notice however, as he was following Sujin out of the room. Soon enough they'd reached the front door, and Sujin had retrieved a bag from... from somewhere. Clearly he was already quite prepared. Had he known already?

Yuuto held a hand up in farewell. "I gotta go grab some things, I'll... see you in... twenty I suppose..." Then he turned on his feet, and took off down the street, the little dog following along behind him.

As Yuuto charged in through the door, he didn't expect what came next. A pair of long legs suddenly wrapped around his neck, and lifted him off the floor. He couldn't see who'd done it, but he still knew. "Tsk tsk tsk, not good enough little one. You have to be more aware than that if you're going to Iwa."

The legs released his neck, and he staggered forward. Ana was hanging from just above the door. She must have known he was coming. Then a thought hit him. "How the hell did you know I was going for Iwa?"
Ana shrugged. "I'm a Chunin Yuu, I'm more privy to things than you" She climbed down from her perch, and flicked his nose. Yuuto grabbed his nose. How the hell was she so strong? Even THAT had hurt.

Twenty minutes later, Yuuto had finished packing, and was standing in the kitchen with Ana. "Where's Okami?" he asked, looking around. The massive dog was nowhere to be seen. Ana shrugged. "Helping Ma teach the new rabble of Ninken, or something..." She set herself down on the chair. "Gives me a day off" she added with a wink.
Yuuto looked at Ana. "Have you ever been to Iwa?" he asked. She nodded. "Once. For a mission, just like you. Though... Well, it went pretty far south, and we needed the Anbu to bail us out."
She got serious now, looking him square in the eye. "Yuuto... You won't be in the Village anymore, you won't even be in our country. You need to be aware, all the time. Use that nose of yours" she said, pointing at his face. "It'll see you right"

After hugging his sister, Yuuto and Yuki made for the city gates. He was late, at least he'd taken longer than expected. But there was Sujin, waiting. Jogging up to the Nara boy, he grinned. "Sorry about that! Ready to go?"

WC 761

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.