You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Ultimate Mission {All Countries-SS} Empty The Ultimate Mission {All Countries-SS} Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Mission name: Hunt for the SS Blades
Mission rank: SS
Objective: Hunting down the Seven Swordsman Blades.
Reward: Seven Swordsman Blades
Mission description: It... is time. The Seven Swordsman Blades whereabouts have been found by the previous Mizukage and I am on a task to retrieve the blades. Reason being, to make sure that these blades go to the right hands and their abilities are put to those who can overcome the temptation of sheer power. The Blades will be scattered across different villages and I have the papyrus watermark to help find the blades. If you want to come, be my guess. But beware: Very strong shinobi will learn of the mission from spy intels and they will be ready.
Mission details: ...It is harder then it looks. We are on a mission to find the SS Blades from different villages; most of which are unheard of at the moment. We will be gone in two real life days. Any other activities you are doing will have to be put on hold as this journey consists of 15,000 word posts. We will start in Konohagakure and work our way to many different countries. Alot of traveling, so pack your essentials and much more. Alot of fighting, so be prepared for the worst to come.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
1/2 admin approval. Just wait for Naota to remember this is here. xD

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
xD; My guess is he probably forgot already.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.