You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Snack On The Side [Travel Kumo - Kiri] Empty A Snack On The Side [Travel Kumo - Kiri] Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
Goodbye And May We Never Cross Paths Again

Looking out the window, Yasuo merely watched vaguely the sun set, simmering along the horizon as the dust of nightfall encroached upon them. It was time to leave. Their time in Kumo was a short one and not quite profitable. The matches dragged on and none were so exciting as it had been last year. Luckily for the locals, they once again obtained the prestige of having one of their finest, this time a student of the Lion Sannin, win the competition. A young lad name Lane Elin. A cute, miniature lad with a heart of gold. Ah that youth that life I want to crush it I want to crush it so badly. No Yasuo thought, they would wait until he grew. Until that little boy was a man before they danced, till they danced their lives away and he'd devour him. Besides the boy was too skinny and overly ripe, now they'd have to bide their time. But it was hard so very hard. That skill that boy has, it's not something you saw everyday and it was ingenious too. With Yasuo's meager skill set, they would have to wait awhile before they could challenge Elin. And his teacher too, a nice ass that one has hue hue. I wonder, Yasuo thought, how beautiful his face of despair would be. The both of them. The Lion Sage, broken and bloody helpless as I murder his young pure pupil and allow him to take the full length of me. Actually didn't the brat have a girlfriend too? Hue hue hue it was actually getting so much better.

Whispers around him filled with concerned. It seemed he got so preoccupied his thoughts that he didn't noticed till he boarded the ship that his nose was bleed and he was getting a little hard. He couldn't help it but truly such pain got him off. Maybe it was a little perverted but what was the fun of acting like a fucking saint. There was beauty in sin. It was an art. However right now before they could get in a heated discussion with themselves they had a little issue to take care of. Looking around as their girls carried their bags to their room Yasuo looked for an easy target. From what they surmised the folk traveling this ship were of the seedier kind, hence the low fare rate, and it didn't have any shinobi on it. The guards, if they could be even called that, were on the dim side and letting folk who didn't pay to get on for a little tip. Easy pickings then. All civilian so there should be now trouble. Now to find a target. It was late by now and the ship already left the dock.

They only needed to wander the ship for a bit before they figured out the layout and where the guards didn't patrol. And. . .a flutter of a cloak in the corner of their eye. A morsel too. Following the cloaked persona, they followed them to the bowels of the ship to a darker area of the ship where they stored cargo. The stink of rotting wood and sea salt penetrated their nostrils and a sound of a soft sigh tinged their eyes. Quickly they hid in the shadows watching a flicker of a match illuminate. It hardly was more than a spec but it was enough for Yasuo to get an eyeful of the person. A young woman, barely out of her teens, with hair a vibrant red and blue eyes to match. A slender petite form and a knife in hand. Their clothes were rags and they carried a sack full of stolen goods. A thief they saw. Good no one would miss them Yasuo though as they took out a couple sebon and descended.

Nobody Saved Her

658~
Travel Complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.